PDA

View Full Version : Expressing my gratitude & appreciation with $

Racehorse
10-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Been a member 6.5 years- never donated til now.

Previously i used the ads

i can count on filesharingtalk to have all my fav nzbs . I have started acknowledging the up-loaders with consistent thanks.

Today i added $15 as reward for and additional gratitude for the consistent performance of the site providing my fav sd format nzbs.

I hope my post will inspire others to donate - so this great site can stay free ! And great !

Grateful racehorse

anon
10-23-2019, 10:09 PM
Thank you for your contribution. We promise it will be used cover the server fees and not for beer and cigarettes :D

megabyteme
10-24-2019, 04:40 AM
'Server fees' have always been RealtY's euphemism for "drug dealer" and "pimp".

shaina
10-24-2019, 05:15 AM
'Server fees' have always been RealtY's euphemism for "drug dealer" and "pimp".

I am thinking that having a web site and collecting funds would have some sort of Digital or Paper trail payment....

Now you would think if you are a Drug Dealer or Pimp, you would try to avoid that:unsure:. Funny if you now legalize it and open your own grow-op, do you

actually report all cash transactions?? Or now the new age Pimp, having a web site.....

Anons comment seem to make more sense:idunno:

MacGyverSG1
10-28-2019, 02:43 PM
Any time cash is involved, there will be under-reporting. Get too greedy and the IRS will eventually find out. Of course with the current administration, there is no need to worry about that.