PDA

View Full Version : I just PMed...

j2k4
11-14-2019, 01:23 AM
...and forgot to wipe.

No, really, I messaged JP, see what happens.

If one of you pricks knows something that I need to know, tell me post-haste and forthwith and stuff.

shaina
11-14-2019, 01:35 AM
...and forgot to wipe.

No, really, I messaged JP, see what happens.

If one of you pricks knows something that I need to know, tell me post-haste and forthwith and stuff.

Ok i will bite, and Idol will confirm i may be a little prickish :unsure:

What the Heck are you talking about??

j2k4
11-14-2019, 01:40 AM
JPaul hasn't been mucking about, so I'm trying to flush him, hoping he's still alive and being himself and not someone else-ish.

If he'd assumed room temp, I'd hope someone would tell me.

j2k4
11-14-2019, 01:45 AM
Biggles?

Bigboab?

Others?

Anyone have particulars?

shaina
11-14-2019, 04:32 AM
Biggles?

Bigboab?

Others?

Anyone have particulars?

I think either Bigboab has passed away or not able to use a PC?? Reasons?? He never missed a day to post in the word game section, and to myself

personally, a real mensch and really missed:cry:

As for your mention of Biggles or others?? I have no clue......

IdolEyes787
11-14-2019, 02:31 PM
I think either Bigboab has passed away or not able to use a PC?? I went to the Ouija board for an answer so there is a high probability this is coming directly from either Bigboab or Satan. Anyway the board says "As opposed to having passed away and still able to use a PC, numbnuts?"

That Bigboab/Satan, what a card.

shaina
11-14-2019, 06:46 PM
I went to the Ouija board for an answer so there is a high probability this is coming directly from either Bigboab or Satan. Anyway the board says "As opposed to having passed away and still able to use a PC, numbnuts?"

I will say it is actually nice to see a positive post from you Idol, and knowing that since i have posted on this site, seeing the

many conversations you had with Bigboab in the word section, because you so enjoyed it .....

I will respectively have to say, you are an .................

Wherever you are Bigboab, you are greatly missed.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2019, 07:13 PM
I'm an ellipsis?

At least that explains the stutter.

shaina
11-14-2019, 08:03 PM
I'm an ellipsis?

At least that explains the stutter.

You know i luv ya buddy, but there was just so many words that could have filled that blank space, i left it a mystery for you to fill in;)

j2k4
11-14-2019, 08:25 PM
Anyway...who knows what about whom?

megabyteme
11-15-2019, 06:50 AM
If one were to connect with Bigboab on the Ouji board, only one letter would be changed at a time. :)

IdolEyes787
11-15-2019, 07:27 PM
Ouija board says that 1. You can't spell fucking Ouija and 2. Besides yes and no, one letter at a time is how I've always operated, idjoit.

shaina
11-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Ouija board says that 1. You can't spell fucking Ouija and 2. Besides yes and no, one letter at a time is how I've always operated, idjoit.

:happy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4fc74snmK8

j2k4
11-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Boab was always up for the game - don't think he ever got cranky with me either.

Had some style, he did.

God's Embrace, buddy.

j2k4
11-16-2019, 02:06 AM
And JP lives...I have that on his own authority. ;)

shaina
11-16-2019, 02:13 AM

:thumbsup:

shaina
11-16-2019, 02:15 AM
Boab was always up for the game - don't think he ever got cranky with me either.

Had some style, he did.

God's Embrace, buddy.

Amen :cry:

shaina
11-16-2019, 02:35 AM

I did follow some back J2K4 on the longest member here (not the oldest in age:D)?? Was that you?? And how did you fall on to this place?? That would be interesting to know:yup:

Or maybe we can ask Idol to pull out the Ouija Board and get the answer from him:unsure:

shaina
11-16-2019, 02:50 AM
MJMacky

Manker

Piercerseth

Just a few, where did they go........

anon
11-16-2019, 09:24 AM
I'm sure manker is okay. He always had a policy of disappearing from the forum completely whenever he had to focus on work. Unfortunate, but understandable.

j2k4
11-16-2019, 09:48 PM

I did follow some back J2K4 on the longest member here (not the oldest in age:D)?? Was that you?? And how did you fall on to this place?? That would be interesting to know:yup:

Or maybe we can ask Idol to pull out the Ouija Board and get the answer from him:unsure:

There is a pretty direct line from the old Audiogalaxy (sort of paralleled Napster, but same/different) to FST, and a lot of Post-Iraq War/9/11 floating around.

I and some others instigated the Drawing Room to accommodate politics/INTL affairs, and learned how to co-exist with the freer world to be found on-line.

Made some good friends doing it, and a few - possibly - mortal enemies.

I'm sure manker is okay. He always had a policy of disappearing from the forum completely whenever he had to focus on work. Unfortunate, but understandable.

Hope so.

Post up if you confirm?

shaina
11-16-2019, 10:33 PM
J2K4: Well that didn't really answer my question or maybe i am not getting it...

EG.. I did a search and my actual purpose was to get free NZB's at the time, never did i have an intentions to post on a forum, still the jury is out if that was a positive.....

So seeing you didn't say Usenet or Torrents pulled you here is interesting....Seems like Politics and Patriotism pulled you in??

And i posted those names not for tragedy or that bodily harm has come to them but for missing them posting here:)

j2k4
11-17-2019, 02:44 AM
I think either Bigboab has passed away or not able to use a PC?? I went to the Ouija board for an answer so there is a high probability this is coming directly from either Bigboab or Satan. Anyway the board says "As opposed to having passed away and still able to use a PC, numbnuts?"

Boab as Satan...an oddly comforting thought, but not possible.

That would ruin evil's evil reputation.

j2k4
11-17-2019, 02:53 AM
J2K4: Well that didn't really answer my question or maybe i am not getting it...

EG.. I did a search and my actual purpose was to get free NZB's at the time, never did i have an intentions to post on a forum, still the jury is out if that was a positive.....

So seeing you didn't say Usenet or Torrents pulled you here is interesting....Seems like Politics and Patriotism pulled you in??

And i posted those names not for tragedy or that bodily harm has come to them but for missing them posting here:)

Torrents came a bit later - for me, I think I did my last DLing of anything at all ten or so years ago.

FST was literally a place to exchange info about DLing music, which was so time-consuming as to preclude anything as absurd as video files, which were so large by comparison.

I remember setting up for perhaps five files that would/could take days to DL.

Videos - again, for me - sort of became routine with cable and Demonoid.

You could do a movie a day, then a movie in about ten minutes, and people went nuts buying storage and blank media.

My, how things have changed.

All the chat and political stuff was just social fallout.

j2k4
11-17-2019, 03:15 AM
How about hobbes?

anon
11-17-2019, 08:34 AM
Hope so.

Post up if you confirm?

Sadly I'm not in touch with him outside this forum, but I believe benchez and Snee are.

anon
11-17-2019, 08:36 AM

You could do a movie a day, then a movie in about ten minutes, and people went nuts buying storage and blank media.

That they have. I remember Kazaa, MP3.com, and waiting a half hour to get a low quality (by modern standards) song. If you stayed up until late enough, you might be able to get an extra KB/s. Oh, and my country didn't have flat telephone rates at the time, so the Internet was like an arcade game - a quarter for two minutes of play.

j2k4
11-17-2019, 01:37 PM
Zackly.

Kazaa slipped my mind, which is weird.

Spend LOTS of time there...

Barbarossa
11-19-2019, 08:43 AM
Well FST was originally the KazaaLite forum if I remember, Random_Nut used to post his updates here.

I think I was on another forum for the FastTrack network, Morpheus maybe, and someone (I can't remember who) posted "Hey! Join my new forum for Kazaa Lite" ... so that was that.

shaina
11-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Well FST was originally the KazaaLite forum if I remember, Random_Nut used to post his updates here.

I think I was on another forum for the FastTrack network, Morpheus maybe, and someone (I can't remember who) posted "Hey! Join my new forum for Kazaa Lite" ... so that was that.

So when you say that Barbarossa?? Do you mean it was an indexing site here?? Or they posted links to Download?? I can't see it just being a Forum with no agenda?? As long as i have been around it was advertised as an NZB site....

And then i assume it was a indexing site for Torrents, and then NZB's??

And was it always the same owners here?? Being more the original guys here, did you know the owner??

Barbarossa
11-19-2019, 09:05 AM

So when you say that Barborossa?? Do you mean it was an indexing site here?? Or they posted links to Download?? I can't see it just being a Forum with no agenda??

And then i assume it was a indexing site for Torrents, and then NZB's??

And was it always the same owners here??

Can't exactly remember it was a long time ago, but it was before bittorrent got popular. I think you came here to discuss how to install and use kazaa lite, and news and updates were posted here. Then because downloads took so long, other forums were opened up for people to chat while they were waiting for stuff to download. In fact, wasn't a link to the forum built in to kazaa-lite itself? My memory is hazy on that.

It must have done something right, because in the 6 months between me joining and j2k4 joining it had added 90k members. (Which in 2002 was about half of all internet users :dry: )

shaina
11-19-2019, 09:17 AM

That they have. I remember Kazaa, MP3.com, and waiting a half hour to get a low quality (by modern standards) song. If you stayed up until late enough, you might be able to get an extra KB/s. Oh, and my country didn't have flat telephone rates at the time, so the Internet was like an arcade game - a quarter for two minutes of play.

Funny in these days you speak of , i never downloaded music until they had actual players that were equipped for it....

In my days you either had cases and cases (I am talking hundreds) of original Cd's or Cassette tapes:D, and i am still trying to get rid of all of them..

Shit i still remember looking at all the local stores when Verbatim disks went on sale or price matching them at BestBuy or a store Called Future Shop....Online shopping didn't really exists, even know i was not really into it.....Those were all over the house too!!!!!

Oh the good ol days Anon:D, and it seems that you started at a much younger age as well.....

When one of my friends really got me into downloading stuff, (Giganews days), he actually had a FTP server that he gave me access to to get stuff from, but once i started to see stuff from a Usenet indexing site, i saw his taste of things wasn't the best match , so i joined myself..
It is to this day still really funny that i never got into Torrents??

shaina
11-19-2019, 09:25 AM
It must have done something right, because in the 6 months between me joining and j2k4 joining it had added 90k members. (Which in 2002 was about half of all internet users :dry: )

Holy Shit!!!, are you sure your not exaggerating on the number of members?? If not, that is crazy!!!

I have to assume that there wasn't very many sites like this then?? And really i wonder what happened to a ton that are non existent now??

Again as you read the post to Anon , i never downloaded music that early....Until my kids had Ipod's :happy:

anon
11-19-2019, 10:13 AM
In my days you either had cases and cases (I am talking hundreds) of original Cd's or Cassette tapes:D

Same. I burned a lot of CDs back in the early 00s, copied from family and friends in the beginning, then downloaded off the Internet once connection speeds improved. Then last year I had to give or throw most of them away because I didn't listen to them anymore :)

You might remember Teltron "golden" discs, which were more expensive and supposedly lasted longer because they were dusted with (0.000000000000000000000000000001 grams of) gold? Marketing at its finest... but there were differences among brands, and choosing the right burning speed was also a factor.

I think Kazaa still technically works if you have a public IP or use KaNat, and wait a day or two for it to connect. Not that I have much interest in trying...

shaina
11-19-2019, 11:57 AM
Same. I burned a lot of CDs back in the early 00s, copied from family and friends in the beginning, then downloaded off the Internet once connection speeds improved. Then last year I had to give or throw most of them away because I didn't listen to them anymore :)

Oh the days using a pirated copy of Nero LOL!!!
I think we are forgetting the VCD days as well:D Disk1 and how many frigging times you had to search the rooms for Disk2 LOL!!
Was it the old Bin and Cue, and the days when you thought a Cam was the greatest;)

You might remember Teltron "golden" discs, which were more expensive and supposedly lasted longer because they were dusted with (0.000000000000000000000000000001 grams of) gold? Marketing at its finest... but there were differences among brands, and choosing the right burning speed was also a factor.

Honestly no Anon, i don't remember using that brand of disks, but you got me curios to look at some of the ones i do have left in drawers to check out.. The same you talked about speeds, the same the days where you needed a certain burner for Xbox (360)games Lite on or Pioneer drives and it has to be a certain rev and model LOL!!!!
My memory back my first DVD drive was a Plextor 4X burner, and fuck was it expensive!!!! you can buy a reasonable laptop today:)

I think Kazaa still technically works if you have a public IP or use KaNat, and wait a day or two for it to connect. Not that I have much interest in trying...

That is interesting , but really who needs it?? I mean between torrents, usenet, one click, or even free music sites right, plus how many people have services to stream music today...
As you know personally, i also had a ton of Ghetto Blasters and mini cd stereo players that i either won on charities or golf tournaments, again i threw out or gave away most of them, but kept the ones that could play MP3 disks that you could put 200 plus songs on a standard cd, and also has ports to plug in a MP3 players. I have original Apple phones and older Ipods all over as well:). That's what i use in the Backyard...
I was thinking of the name most people use now in there backyards Sonos right?? I assume the service is world wide?? I never used it, the same i won a serious radio thing, used it for a year now it is in a drawer too...

The other thing i found still in the box Sharp IQ-8100M with all the modules LOL!!, I think i bought it for my wife because it has a Tetris module, and she liked the game:wacko:..

shaina
11-19-2019, 12:42 PM

Ya it is end of the year, you know Tax season for Accountants LOL!!!, Really i don't know if he really is or not, but i still bugged him about it....

The better stories and great poster in my opinion was MJMacky, i wonder if he is living in a tent on some California street, or shacked up with some he/she chick:unsure:

Just from his brief times in and out posting here, i know if he does come back he will have some really good stories to tell......

Anon: The really strange one is Piercerseth?? I haven't PM'd him in a long time, so i am not even sure if he pops in here on not?? He was a good guy as well.....

j2k4
11-20-2019, 01:28 AM
Yeah, Barbs - your memory is better than mine, and yes, we idled away time posting, waiting for DLs to complete.

All this also morphed rather quickly into pirate OSs with all sorts of stuff slip-streamed in - I think that was our modus (mine, at any rate) from Win 98/SE all the way to Win 7.

MS couldn't keep up with us...:lol:

Random_Nut...there's a handle I haven't heard in eons.

anon
11-20-2019, 11:32 AM
Oh the days using a pirated copy of Nero LOL!!!
I think we are forgetting the VCD days as well:D Disk1 and how many frigging times you had to search the rooms for Disk2 LOL!!
Was it the old Bin and Cue, and the days when you thought a Cam was the greatest;)

I used Easy CD Creator, from back when it was made by Adaptec. I tried Nero for some time, since it was supposed to be a role model for disc burning software, but found it too complicated and bloated for my taste. Not to mention "unauthorized" registration keys stopped working every now and then :whistling

Believe it or not, I had zero interest on movie piracy until around 2009, and by that time we already had devices that could read them without transcoding and from memory cards, so there was little reason to bother with VCDs or optical media at all. Before then, I just watched them on TV, or rented them from a video store in the case of highly anticipated flicks :O

Honestly no Anon, i don't remember using that brand of disks, but you got me curios to look at some of the ones i do have left in drawers to check out.. The same you talked about speeds, the same the days where you needed a certain burner for Xbox (360)games Lite on or Pioneer drives and it has to be a certain rev and model LOL!!!!
My memory back my first DVD drive was a Plextor 4X burner, and fuck was it expensive!!!! you can buy a reasonable laptop today:)

My first burner was a HP CD Writer Plus 9300i. $350 after tax. And blank media was really expensive too, so getting a coaster due to a burning error was painful. The wisdom of the time was: turn off the antivirus, close all programs, disconnect from all networks, and don't record faster than 4x (or even 2x) no matter what your burner supports.

Another gimmick you might remember: CD-Rs with completely black recording surfaces. Original PlayStation games used these, but that wasn't the only part of their copy protection, so you still needed a modchip.

That is interesting , but really who needs it?? I mean between torrents, usenet, one click, or even free music sites right, plus how many people have services to stream music today...

My point exactly :P

As you know personally, i also had a ton of Ghetto Blasters and mini cd stereo players that i either won on charities or golf tournaments, again i threw out or gave away most of them, but kept the ones that could play MP3 disks that you could put 200 plus songs on a standard cd, and also has ports to plug in a MP3 players. I have original Apple phones and older Ipods all over as well:). That's what i use in the Backyard...
I was thinking of the name most people use now in there backyards Sonos right?? I assume the service is world wide?? I never used it, the same i won a serious radio thing, used it for a year now it is in a drawer too...

I only ever had a Philips AZ1101. Used it until the laser stopped working, then gave it away last year too. Boomboxes with MP3 support were amazing when they came out because you could fit so many more songs than in a regular audio CD, but I think mobile phones and minicomputers have diminished the appeal now.

No idea on the backyard thing, but you probably did the right thing shelving it, I'm not a big fan of having microphones in my house myself...

The other thing i found still in the box Sharp IQ-8100M with all the modules LOL!!, I think i bought it for my wife because it has a Tetris module, and she liked the game:wacko:..

This seems like a good moment to mention I have a Texas Instruments PS-3660i and use it almost every day.

anon
11-20-2019, 11:35 AM
Ya it is end of the year, you know Tax season for Accountants LOL!!!, Really i don't know if he really is or not, but i still bugged him about it....

He's been gone for a bit more than one year, though :(

The better stories and great poster in my opinion was MJMacky, i wonder if he is living in a tent on some California street, or shacked up with some he/she chick:unsure:

Just from his brief times in and out posting here, i know if he does come back he will have some really good stories to tell......

Absolutely agreed, I loved reading his threads.

Anon: The really strange one is Piercerseth?? I haven't PM'd him in a long time, so i am not even sure if he pops in here on not?? He was a good guy as well.....

Several years ago he made a thread in the staff area asking to be demoted because most of his NZBs were getting copyright takedowns, and he wanted to take a break. I guess said break was permanent. Other than that, I know as much as you do.

And he was a fan of Boards of Canada, which automatically makes him a great person :smilie4:

anon
11-20-2019, 11:41 AM
All this also morphed rather quickly into pirate OSs with all sorts of stuff slip-streamed in - I think that was our modus (mine, at any rate) from Win 98/SE all the way to Win 7.

MS couldn't keep up with us...:lol:

Then you likely remember the names 98lite, nLite, AntiWPA and MicroXP ;) Windows 98 was so much faster if you used the 95 shell. Same goes for XP if you created a custom CD with all useless features removed and updates integrated (which meant your disk wouldn't be filled with uninstallers).

shaina
11-20-2019, 05:46 PM

Several years ago he made a thread in the staff area asking to be demoted because most of his NZBs were getting copyright takedowns, and he wanted to take a break. I guess said break was permanent. Other than that, I know as much as you do.
And he was a fan of Boards of Canada, which automatically makes him a great person :smilie4:

I find it a strange excuse to be honest Anon, and disappointing he feels that way, i thought he was a nice guy. And you kind of know a bit about me, and I would never say anything personal about anyone, but i will say Piercerseth was not Canadian ;)...

shaina
11-20-2019, 05:52 PM
He's been gone for a bit more than one year, though :(

Again was trying to make some humour of a guy that posted here, and seemed to be a sincere guy that was nice to talk to.......

IdolEyes787
11-20-2019, 06:05 PM

Absolutely agreed, I loved reading his threads.

He still logs into and downloads stuff from BTN as of 12 hours ago.

I think his problem with FST is that he has no further use for any of his former friends here. It's a very big club, that. I think that's called a small test of one's character or something.

Either that or writing "Hey.How you all doing?" in Japanese takes fucking forever.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2019, 06:10 PM
But then the internet does have a tendency to make lesser men of us all.

shaina
11-20-2019, 06:22 PM

Not you;), and really i think it depends on how you use it......

IdolEyes787
11-20-2019, 06:25 PM
You're wrong but then you are a sucker for propaganda, shay.

shaina
11-20-2019, 06:25 PM

Doing a wee bit i spying buddy:shifty:

I think his problem with FST is that he has no further use for any of his former friends here. It's a very big club, that. I think that's called a small test of one's character or something.
Either that or writing "Hey.How you all doing?" in Japanese takes fucking forever.

So do we say that is a loss to him??

shaina
11-20-2019, 06:26 PM
You're wrong but then you are a sucker for propaganda, shay.

Well i have to disagree, because i would have never had a chance to know you, so i look at the positive, even know many wouldn't agree:)...

Your friend Shay.....

megabyteme
11-20-2019, 08:50 PM

Not you;), and really i think it depends on how you use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XQwazkx10&feature=youtu.be

shaina
11-20-2019, 09:23 PM
This is more your style Meg:D

Thinking that if your motives are bad or you have some sort of mental illness, or weak minded, the internet can be dangerous. My actual negative would be more the idea that it removes verbal/face to face communication. Now with voip or skype or Facetime, it think it brings the human back in.....

I guess if you have no voice box, or your taungue was cut out, then you have a legit excuse....

Really i do think any interaction is positive, but verbal for me is preferred, if i remember Meg, you have always said my posts lean or look that way:D

shaina
11-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Interesting if you really watch him Clampton's sing/preform the song as opposed to reading the lyrics....

It's in the way that you use it
It comes and it goes
Boy don't you know
And if you lie you will lose it
Feelings will show
So don't you ever abuse it
Don't let it go
Nobody's right until somebody's wrong
Nobody's weak until somebody's strong
No one gets lucky until luck comes along
Nobody's lonely until somebody's gone
It comes and it goes
Boy don't you know
It comes and it goes
Boy don't you know
And if you lie you will lose it
Feelings will show
So don't…

Does the meaning really stand out reading the lyrics or watching someone sing it?? Better yet do we interpret it the same, even as Clapton...

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 12:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XQwazkx10&feature=youtu.be

He's OK but he's no Derrick Clapton.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 12:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P-t0idgqI

You think by 15 she'd be better than that.

megabyteme
11-21-2019, 04:48 AM
He's OK but he's no Derrick Clapton.

Still better than being Conor, I suppose... :idunno:

megabyteme
11-21-2019, 04:53 AM
[video]

You think by 15 she'd be better than that.

I see your Google search for "15 y/o with talented fingers" led you astray :noes:

anon
11-21-2019, 12:25 PM
I would never say anything personal about anyone, but i will say Piercerseth was not Canadian ;)...

Uh, I don't recall claiming otherwise? You don't need to be Canadian to like BoC. Even the band's own members aren't :P

anon
11-21-2019, 12:27 PM

To be fair, BTN has bullshit inactivity policies like most trackers whereas this forum does not, ne? :smilie4:

anon
11-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Semi-related.

anon
11-21-2019, 12:35 PM
Semi-semi-related.

shaina
11-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Uh, I don't recall claiming otherwise? You don't need to be Canadian to like BoC. Even the band's own members aren't :P

Boy i read your original reply wrong:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zKARkpDW4

shaina
11-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Semi-related.

Something ain't right in this picture.....

shaina
11-21-2019, 12:59 PM
Semi-semi-related.

Not sure if this sounds morbid or not...

I am not sure, but i can say no one i know that has passed away have come back, i would add i am glad on a few.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NSCPn2Do08

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Boy i read your original reply wrong

People obviously need to write slower and in all caps for you.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 01:47 PM
I see your Google search for "15 y/o with talented fingers" led you astray :noes: All my searches lead me astray.

shaina
11-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Boy i read your original reply wrongPeople obviously need to write slower and in all caps for you.

Are you trying to be funny?? It is not working;)..

Have you ever heard of that Band smart ass??

anon
11-21-2019, 03:34 PM
Boy i read your original reply wrong:lol:

*video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZgM4TNz0mA

Sort of like Cowboy, but different.

One thing that absolutely can't be said about these guys is that all their albums sound the same :)

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 04:47 PM
Are you trying to be funny?? It is not working;)..

So you're saying that the trying part isn't working then.

As for the band, only know them from Anon's insistence on playing shite music to do opiods to on this site.

shaina
11-21-2019, 04:51 PM
Not sure if you know this band??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4maoo4A3x4

Go into a hi end stereo store sound room blasted freaks you the fuck out:yikes:

Even know Roger Waters is an Anti Semitic Cock Sucker Piece Of Shit !!! One of the Best songs to test quality of speakers and what they are capable of :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjh80iwj8rg

I can tell you i have blown many center channel and L/R main speakers :whistling, the cones have literately sucked right in or they piston has seized or better yet the cone has completely dislodged from the magnet, or just completely shorted the circuit board, set it on fire:01:
It was always fun shaking the walls in the house at 3am in the morning;)

PS.. Just imagine i was so crazy in the days i spent more money just on insulated speaker wire than the cost of a mid range speaker setup!!!! Fucking nuts i tell you!!!!

PPS.. I am leaving now ok, will speak to you later......

IdolEyes787
11-21-2019, 04:56 PM
... will speak to you later...... I don't take well to threats.

shaina
11-21-2019, 04:57 PM
So you're saying that the trying part isn't working then.

As for the band, only know them from Anon's insistence on playing shite music to do opiods to on this site.

Truth Idol, because i have older siblings, my genre of music i listen to is quite broad.....

shaina
11-21-2019, 04:58 PM
... will speak to you later...... I don't take well to threats.

:lol:
Actually that was to Anon, but i have to go out for a bit and will be back later...

anon
11-22-2019, 12:11 PM

Would you prefer trance and crack? Or worse, just trance?

anon
11-22-2019, 12:13 PM
Not sure if you know this band??

*Enigma - Sadeness (Full Version)*

I only know a few of their songs (including the one you posted) but am not very familiar with them otherwise.

I can tell you i have blown many center channel and L/R main speakers :whistling, the cones have literately sucked right in or they piston has seized or better yet the cone has completely dislodged from the magnet, or just completely shorted the circuit board, set it on fire:01:
It was always fun shaking the walls in the house at 3am in the morning;)

As Slipknot said, the only way is all the way :01:

shaina
11-22-2019, 09:24 PM
As Slipknot said, the only way is all the way :01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mjb0Eexlzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka3cV4VDApI

The son of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX2ZURSeDd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dey4Iid9tXQ

Saying that, to this day i have not seen a better live concert show from any band.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsADgYwoScY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqLf1A-Q-4

j2k4
11-23-2019, 01:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBwJWdSqCY

j2k4
11-23-2019, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XivHFg9WM

j2k4
11-23-2019, 01:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLz1GSkJeks

j2k4
11-23-2019, 01:23 AM
So there...

shaina
11-23-2019, 02:17 AM
So there...

I can say anyone that wants to keep skunks as pets, sincerely has a screw loose or watched too many cartoons with Pepe Le Pew in them:unsure:

Monte Montgomery and Rush have extreme talent no question, but Rush i have seen many times live, but there shows don't come close to the same entertainment KISS gives.....

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jimkr

This was interesting and never expected :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_vgID3I8A

megabyteme
11-23-2019, 04:39 AM
I can tell you i have blown many [...]literately sucked [...] the cone [...]completely :01:
It was always fun [...] at 3am in the morning;)

Just imagine [...] the [...] nuts i tell you!!!!

Fox News: We report, you decide!

shaina
11-23-2019, 05:19 AM
I can tell you i have blown many [...]literately sucked [...] the cone [...]completely :01:

Whats wrong buddy, meds not working anymore?? Worried your vote for a left wing Government, that will attempt to give you fictitious freebies won't come true??

Its amazing seems you are tired of people posting here because people don't agree with your fantasies on how a country should run, yet you instigate??

Lets get a few facts for you smart guy that you actually live in the US but a wee bit Dense!!! Things cost money and Rich people are not going to subsidize you, work Harder for your family is all i can tell you....

Next Fox News... So far they are telling more truth than any of your left wing nonsense news or whatever you want to call the outlets you go too....

Next... You do have some common sense and know that the Republicans are never going to impeach a Republican President nor should Trump be impeached with zero evidence that the Dummy Democrats have and you do know what Partisan and Bipartisan means right, I assumed they showed that last vote being partisan and actually 2 Democrats voted with the Republicans and when it goes to a true Impeachment proceedings that the Senate controls it right?? ... But hey keep going and your vote for the Democrat fairy tale tellers are going to lose worse!!!

It's all a farce and a complete waste of time and Tax payers money!!!, That is what you should be concerned with!!!

And my proof is showing that the leaders of the Democrat nominations are showing that all the Communists nominees are losing in the poles, but a guy that can't remember his name for fuck sake is leading ,and more are coming in to the race because they know not one of them can beat Trump, even if the DNC uses Russia and Ukraine and even the FBI (facts coming out now buddy!!)to try to beat him ;), and even Obama is telling you to smarten up and think of everyone and not just a small amount of Left wing nutbags, even if you are one. Most Democrats are Moderate and so is a big block of people undecided that can be swayed if the Democrats have real ideas and a agenda, not fantasy ones that will never happen;) and you dummies are not looking that Trumps approval rating is getting higher, and really it is your fault....

Even more Proof!!!, how were the ratings for the last DNC debate, you better take a look at that and start thinking!!! Hanities ratings blew it out of the water!!! what does that tell you about the American people and the 63 Million that did vote for Trump, and that is getting bigger!!!!

You should be watching more Fox News because so far they are the only ones that are telling the truth what is going on in the US, and around the world!!!, you don't see any of that anywhere on your left wing news sites because all they talk about is Impeachment fantasies, and even when you watch all the Russia shit!!! What Fuckin Happened!! Zilch!!!

You are my friend, and i only wish you health happiness and prosperity, and You want changes, shut the fuck up and go vote in 2020 and hope your vote counts. Because anything else you speak of in politics all i see you type is fantasies and bullshit that never happens or never will, everything you hear and they are promising now won't exist by a Democrat nominee voted in for the 2020 election!!!. Especially if you want to get the Trump voters in tight voting states from 2016...

Your friend Shay;)

shaina
11-23-2019, 07:23 AM
For you to think about Meg, and others....I know you won't reply to my other post with any substance or common sense...

I can tell you and i find it really strange, especially even in Canada.. We ourselves have a Green Party here, and if you watched all the Left Wing Media Outlets and how they televised all the Environment and Green shit like in the US the Green New Deal, and they show tons and tons of people in these rallies, and i said wow!!! that seems like a lot of votes that should count in an election??

Well the Green Party here got what in the elections?? They call it historic that they won fucking 3 seats across the whole country!!:lol:. So i ask myself what is really important to the people of a Country??

Again i do think it is important but more important than the Economy, not a fucking chance!!!!!

Now on Fox News and more liberal moderate news stations without agendas, broadcasted a Biden rally (Did you fucking see it Meg!!), and there were a bunch of people protesting, saying they want no borders or security, they want to tear them all down!!!.. So Biden asked one of them What about the immigrants that commit violent crimes!!!?? Should they be deported!!!???? Biden Being fucking realistic of a fucking Countries Sovereignty and security!!! How did the protester reply??!!!
I am wondering if people are actually thinking about those things?? And if Mexico has no Borders What about Canada??
Do we all think that the Borders between Canada and the US are just to protect the US?? Do you think Canadians want to remove the borders or the security??
If you remove those borders?? Does that mean you won't need security at the Airports or Train Stations next?? Where is the line drawn??

And really a very big question??!!! Before Ukraine and Trump were mentioned together on left wing news outlets!!! What fucking average American even knew or fucking cared about Ukraine??!!, better yet are they fucking happy that the US is giving 400 million tax paying dollars in fucking aid to them!!! Where is the benefit to the US!!!. The fucking truth!!! it is a much bigger threat to Europe than the US yet the US gives them way more funding!!!! That does not sound right to me!!!
And that Ukraine seems to come up with the cash to purchase Anti tank javelins from the US!!!, and you should thank Trump and kiss his ass, and hope he is charging a good buck to make up for the Tax payers were charged before this bullshit impeachment and had no fucking idea Ukraine was getting. Or really even fucking cared!!!

That is the truth!!!!

j2k4
11-23-2019, 12:51 PM
So there...

I can say anyone that wants to keep skunks as pets, sincerely has a screw loose or watched too many cartoons with Pepe Le Pew in them:unsure:

Monte Montgomery and Rush have extreme talent no question, but Rush i have seen many times live, but there shows don't come close to the same entertainment KISS gives.....

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jimkr

This was interesting and never expected :huh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_vgID3I8A

Kiss?

No - just...no...

And I don't keep skunks, I just like animals.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2019, 02:02 PM
For you to think about Meg, and others....I know you won't reply to my other post with any substance or common sense...

I can tell you and i find it really strange, especially even in Canada.. We ourselves have a Green Party here, and if you watched all the Left Wing Media Outlets and how they televised all the Environment and Green shit like in the US the Green New Deal, and they show tons and tons of people in these rallies, and i said wow!!! that seems like a lot of votes that should count in an election??

Well the Green Party here got what in the elections?? They call it historic that they won fucking 3 seats across the whole country!!:lol:. So i ask myself what is really important to the people of a Country??

Again i do think it is important but more important than the Economy, not a fucking chance!!!!!

Now on Fox News and more liberal moderate news stations without agendas, broadcasted a Biden rally (Did you fucking see it Meg!!), and there were a bunch of people protesting, saying they want no borders or security, they want to tear them all down!!!.. So Biden asked one of them What about the immigrants that commit violent crimes!!!?? Should they be deported!!!???? Biden Being fucking realistic of a fucking Countries Sovereignty and security!!! How did the protester reply??!!!
I am wondering if people are actually thinking about those things?? And if Mexico has no Borders What about Canada??
Do we all think that the Borders between Canada and the US are just to protect the US?? Do you think Canadians want to remove the borders or the security??
If you remove those borders?? Does that mean you won't need security at the Airports or Train Stations next?? Where is the line drawn??

And really a very big question??!!! Before Ukraine and Trump were mentioned together on left wing news outlets!!! What fucking average American even knew or fucking cared about Ukraine??!!, better yet are they fucking happy that the US is giving 400 million tax paying dollars in fucking aid to them!!! Where is the benefit to the US!!!. The fucking truth!!! it is a much bigger threat to Europe than the US yet the US gives them way more funding!!!! That does not sound right to me!!!
And that Ukraine seems to come up with the cash to purchase Anti tank javelins from the US!!!, and you should thank Trump and kiss his ass, and hope he is charging a good buck to make up for the Tax payers were charged before this bullshit impeachment and had no fucking idea Ukraine was getting. Or really even fucking cared!!!

That is the truth!!!!

Firstly, never trust anything that contains the line "That is the truth". Especially if there are multiple exclamation points.

Secondly, forgive Meg for thinking that there are some fights that still need to be fought even if you realize you are going to lose. I fear for your grandchildren should they ever be attacked by a large child molester.

Thirdly, I'm a small man with a small brain but I'm fairly sure you are supporting indentured servitude here, m"Lord.
Things cost money and Rich people are not going to subsidize you, work Harder for your family is all i can tell you Greed is having more than you need and still not being willing to part with any of it.:)

Also considering the putzes you are supporting you have the gall to say that Meg is "instigating"?
Really?....Really?

IdolEyes787
11-23-2019, 02:08 PM
Any referencing of guitarists that doesn't contain Gary Moore or Mark Knopfler needs to rethink itself.

Also any video of Shakira that isn't this is just in bad taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFF5fThHx2w

shaina
11-23-2019, 04:59 PM
Firstly, never trust anything that contains the line "That is the truth". Especially if there are multiple exclamation points.
Really, so there was no truth to either of my post??

Secondly, forgive Meg for thinking that there are some fights that still need to be fought even if you realize you are going to lose. I fear for your grandchildren should they ever be attacked by a large child molester.

I don't understand the ignorance of this comment, other than taking sides, and making hypocrite comments.

And if you did really read my post, did it say anything about his ability to post his opinions?? Or ever wish him harm like you just did to my family!!

Even having thoughts like you mention shows ignorance, and wanting bad things to happen that don't agree with your views or thinking.

That deserves a Really!!!!.....

Thirdly, I'm a small man with a small brain but I'm fairly sure you are supporting indentured servitude here, m"Lord.

All i get is you have a small brain when it comes to things that the majority of people really think is important.

Greed is having more than you need and still not being willing to part with any of it.:)

How much is enough??, and what gives you or anybody the fucking right to say or think what is??, Wrong country you speak of comments like that buddy.

Also considering the putzes you are supporting you have the gall to say that Meg is "instigating"?
Really?....Really?

So who should i support?? Your views and opinions?? That sounds kind of Socialists with a touch of Communism, something i never figured i would see from you..

Do i ever tell you personally or anyone here what to think?? But you are trying to tell me i am wrong and you are right??

I would assume that Proof would be needed for anyone to be found guilty of something?? The same when you watch any media outlet and watch a trial and no the difference between the law and what can be used as evidence and what is considered conspiracy theories right??

That works for both sides of every trial "Really?....... Really??;). I do know that Trials that occur and seem to be one sided usually happen in Communist Socialists countries!!!.. I don't remember the US being one?? Did that change??

Again i will repeat, because the world is changing, and not all for the best (my opinion), from the Beginning or even before Trump was sworn in, the Democrats wanted to get rid of him!!.
Do you agree with that Idol??

Next. Because they have nothing to sway the voting population either way, it is not working, because the majority of people are happy in the US, again not everyone, and be real!!!, you will never please everyone!!!.

Now when it comes to foreign policies, every President or party has there views, and in the end the President is the fucking boss Really?? Yes Really....
Now saying that.... Most Americans really don't give 2 shits about foreign policy, unless there is US military troops involved. Aid or support is given to so many fucking countries for so many years, and Trumps philosophy is if the Country can afford to pay they fucking should!
Next, Trump is the one that is finally saying that if the Country that is getting the fucking Millions or Billions, they should be supporting the country that is giving it right!!. How many don't!!, Do you want the list??.
And those countries that the US does give you and don't agree with the values of US, do have other very wealthy allies and because they see the US give all that money, they laugh and don' give a fucking penny to help out there fellow Brothers, you do understand that right??
So trying to show you the concept of Trumps America first and why the 63 million people voted for him and he won by a landslide!!!
Fighting wars for years and never seeing a rainbow or in my opinion are not interested in changing there ways or don't want a Democratic Society!!!...
Why the fuck is the US giving money?? Especially if they give it and they are still disliked?? You don't think those countries should be soliciting the Rich countries that do support the way they are running there countries??

And Really, do you find it "Hypocritical", that the Democrats and Left wing nutjobs are so worried about Ukraine and the US keeping it safe Democratic Society, but in the US they want to change it to a Socialists Communists Dictatorship, and have government control everything??

If you have a legitimate answer for that , i luv to hear that ??

Now really think about this!! There is not one fucking President or Prime Minister or a fucking Country that doesn't want something in return for the aid they give!!! Please tell me you are not that obtuse. How many Billions or Military did Obama give and was not approved by the House or the Senate?? Again the rights of the President, but he also has to live with the consequences if there is any. And in the end of the Obama presidency do you want a list that Trump stopped the aid and no one knew nor gave a fucking shit!!! Only if it helped a phony impeachment will any of that come out. You know not for corruption reasons or political reasons;)..
Even say Ukraine is important to the US, but not even close to the threat Europe sees from Russia...
How about the Democrats showing some interests in there actual borders?? Oh wait the nutjobs that will never be the DNC nominee don't want any borders, and even know Trump is fixing it without any fucking support or Left Wing media saying fuck all about it now!!
They can't give the Republicans any positives because it will fuck up there narrative how bad Trump is. Again that works for both sides whatever side has the Presidency and doesn't have the Majority in the House and Senate..
See the difference!!! I admit that both sides do it!!! That is fucking Politics Idol. And everything was such a crisis, yet the House is taking there Thanksgiving vacation :lol:, What a fucking joke!!!

And there will be a lot more proof of that coming out in the months from Both fucking sides,

And that is a Truth Really Idol !!!

anon
11-23-2019, 05:22 PM

Allowed by rule 6 of the forum, but still very much NSFW:

I see what all the fuss is about now :w00t:

shaina
11-23-2019, 05:32 PM

Are you thinking that her ass has more talent than here voice:)..

shaina
11-23-2019, 05:37 PM

Have you never downloaded this Anon?? I can tell you they report real Truthful news not like Fake News CNN or MSNBC and there affiliates;)

There is even a Male version of this for Idol:naughty:

IdolEyes787
11-23-2019, 08:02 PM
And if you did really read my post....

Like everyone else on internet forums my attention span is basically a couple of sentences or a meme.

Take I take the Fifth?

IdolEyes787
11-23-2019, 08:15 PM

Are you thinking that her ass has more talent than here voice:).. I like to objectify women so they don't start getting any funny ideas like talking back to Congress.

On a totally unrelated note, 'splain why the Republicans are basically now doing Putin's disinformation work for him? I mean besides Trump who's obviously getting paid and by "paid" I mean he's a fucking idiot and/or traitor. Ukraine? Said literally none of the intelligence agencies in the world.

PS On a side note don't take shit talk so fucking seriously. Nothing either one of us thinks or writes means shit all in the scheme of things. I personally merely use the internet as something to make me sad while waiting for pizza.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2019, 08:18 PM
Allowed by rule 6 of the forum We still allow bestiality though, right?

shaina
11-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Like everyone else on internet forums my attention span is basically a couple of sentences or a meme.

Take I take the Fifth?

:)

shaina
11-23-2019, 11:12 PM
PS On a side note don't take shit talk so fucking seriously. Nothing either one of us thinks or writes means shit all in the scheme of things. I personally merely use the internet as something to make me sad while waiting for pizza.

You know what Idol, you are absolutely right buddy, and ;)be honest i truly never mean to make you sad at any time, it is just not my nature....

Is this one designed by Dyson :unsure:

PS.. But really buddy ask yourself this in 3 years not one intelligence agency has gotten it right, all speculation and blaming each other, but lets see what comes out in the next few months and then we can discuss your theory again ok. I believe there are 2 sides to every story, and somewhere in the middle we may find some truth;). So far millions spent and zero evidence or connection to Trump and the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, especially if you take what the tax payers paid to try to find out and got nothing, or this impeachment bullshit would have happened a lot earlier than this..

It will all come out after Trump finishes his second term the same way all the shit that is coming out about Obama and his administration....

Again it is not really our worry, we have to deal with Black Face and SNC-Lavalin , that is drastically going to change our lives here:smartass:

megabyteme
11-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Allowed by rule 6 of the forum We still allow bestiality though, right?

*Looks at site administration*

Yep...

j2k4
11-24-2019, 03:55 PM
Oddly, I never had to really chase anyone around over NSFW stuffs.

No one threatened to expose me, not once.

That was frustrating..:huh:

IdolEyes787
12-03-2019, 09:54 PM

I don't get this NSFW bullshit. What if you happen to work in a brothel?

megabyteme
12-04-2019, 03:57 AM

I don't get this NSFW bullshit. What if you happen to work in a brothel?
RealtY says they just make you pay a lot extra.

anon
12-04-2019, 05:28 AM
What if you happen to work in a brothel?

In that case, shut up and get back to work. :dry:

IdolEyes787
12-04-2019, 02:24 PM
You madams are such hard taskmasters.

j2k4
12-04-2019, 09:22 PM

Have you never downloaded this Anon?? I can tell you they report real Truthful news not like Fake News CNN or MSNBC and there affiliates;)

There is even a Male version of this for Idol:naughty:

Where's the rest of that camel?

shaina
12-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Where's the rest of that camel?

:unsure:

tomas31
03-14-2020, 02:25 PM
I keep waiting for the camel but she just won't do it ...