PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bibliotik invite

zetah
11-21-2019, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for an invite to Bibliotik.
I maintained membership in some popular trackers for 10 years and I am using a seedbox.
Please, feel free to ask for proofs.

Thanks

silvercool
11-24-2019, 11:40 AM
what kind of books do they have on this tracker? does it have literature and does it have books in spanish?

zetah
01-05-2020, 02:58 PM
what kind of books do they have on this tracker? does it have literature and does it have books in spanish?

Bibliotik seems to have a community that cares about the quality of books. It is not the best for learning material, for this I still use Libgen and MAM.
Sorry I can't answer your question about books in spanish.

If you like e-learning trackers, I would be glad to offer you an invite for bitspyder, or thegeeks.

zetah
01-07-2020, 04:04 AM
I am sad this section of the forum is dead. It was once an active and enjoyable community.

anon
01-07-2020, 09:06 PM
I am sad this section of the forum is dead. It was once an active and enjoyable community.

Yes, dealing with scam reports was so much fun :sly:

In any case, as I recall, these days Bib is joined exclusively through recruitment on other trackers, and the requirements are fairly tough.

zetah
01-08-2020, 11:29 AM

Yes, dealing with scam reports was so much fun :sly:

In any case, as I recall, these days Bib is joined exclusively through recruitment on other trackers, and the requirements are fairly tough.

Got it. Thanks for the information @anon!
Do you know a way to get a baconbits invite?

anon
01-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Do you know a way to get a baconbits invite?

Last thing I heard, they recruit from RED and PTP. You need to be at least Power User on either of them to access the invite forum.