PDA

View Full Version : [Request] FSC invite

soulreaper
12-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. I can provide links to other trackers if required. I want to join because I'm curious. I was on FTN before it went down if that's worth anything. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.

Magnum
12-16-2019, 04:25 AM
Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.
You really need a GOOD DAY !

soulreaper
12-21-2019, 04:47 AM
Hi FST

I'm requesting for a FSC invite. Thanks for reading my request. Have a good day.

Thanks Magnum. It doesn't hurt to try. Are you on FSC, brother?

Enlightened
12-21-2019, 11:19 PM
Hi FST

You need more than good luck, I heard is an awesome place too be !!

anon
12-22-2019, 12:24 PM
I heard is an awesome place too be !!

Indeed, every member gets a mansion with two kidney-shaped swimming pools and a human chess board :wank:

Pleasantries aside, apparently the torrenting aspect of this tracker always sucked, and the community side of it has been dwindling in recent years due to posters going inactive without enough newcomers to pick up the slack. But I'm just saying bad things because I'm bitter (it has to be that), so all the best with your request (that rhymed!), I can't think of a reason that would make you unworthy. :)

IdolEyes787
12-22-2019, 05:58 PM

You need more than good luck, I heard is an awesome place too be !! An argument can be made for being a member of PtP, RED and BTN because they are the best sources of certain specific content. Places like FSC on the other hand are purely ego driven as concerns membership. I guess if you want to remove all doubt that you're a douche then pursue away.

Enlightened
12-22-2019, 08:52 PM
You need more than good luck, I heard is an awesome place too be !! An argument can be made for being a member of PtP, RED and BTN because they are the best sources of certain specific content. Places like FSC on the other hand are purely ego driven as concerns membership. I guess if you want to remove all doubt that you're a douche then pursue away.

Cannot make any Comparison to any of the Trackers you mentioned here with FSC,because I do not belong to any of these TRackers.
Just going by the level of difficulty and "requirements" in getting in and with most, so called "Elite" Trackers,you really do not know untill you experience what
the tracker has to offer until yu have been there for some time.
Basically, his"curiosity" got the better of him and if he gets in,his ego with get stroke too.......LOL

soulreaper
12-27-2019, 07:11 AM
An argument can be made for being a member of PtP, RED and BTN because they are the best sources of certain specific content. Places like FSC on the other hand are purely ego driven as concerns membership. I guess if you want to remove all doubt that you're a douche then pursue away.

Cannot make any Comparison to any of the Trackers you mentioned here with FSC,because I do not belong to any of these TRackers.
Just going by the level of difficulty and "requirements" in getting in and with most, so called "Elite" Trackers,you really do not know untill you experience what
the tracker has to offer until yu have been there for some time.
Basically, his"curiosity" got the better of him and if he gets in,his ego with get stroke too.......LOL

What type of stroke are we talking about here? You need to be more specific.

Magnum
01-18-2020, 07:42 PM
Are you on FSC, brother?

Fortunately.....yes!!!

soulreaper
07-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Bump

anon
07-03-2020, 10:19 PM
FSC, FTN, ScT, UK-T, FTWR, AoM, Exigo, CosaNostra, Revolt... back in the day no one had to pay for cable, they could get their entertainment from the BitTorrent section for free :stuart:

soulreaper
07-07-2020, 08:09 AM
FSC, FTN, ScT, UK-T, FTWR, AoM, Exigo, CosaNostra, Revolt... back in the day no one had to pay for cable, they could get their entertainment from the BitTorrent section for free :stuart:

Oh what I would do to have that magical feeling of seeing a rare and mystical FSC invite appear in my inbox out of nowhere!

Clicking that invite link, entering my username proudly in the invitation page and pressing the register button.

The excitement of clicking the invite confirmation and entering the home page to see all the news and members and torrents!

Wow what a feeling! I came LOL

predateur
10-15-2020, 11:14 PM

being in torrenting since 2006, i dont think entering to FSC FTN FTWR was so easy ;) , for other yep it was easy

anon
10-16-2020, 10:33 AM
I was offered invites to FTN and FSC out of the blue, but turned them down because the reviews made it clear they sucked weren't on par with TL, IPT or FL content-wise, and I would have never used the accounts. (I was also offered a CN invite on late '08 when they had ~600 members, again refusing it on similar grounds: what could such a small tracker have to offer? And considering the reputation they would later acquire along the way, I made the right decision :P)

FTWR, that one was tougher, but as I recall there were a few instances where they handed out invites to established members, so it was closer to the others than UK-T or AoM for example... actually, I think AoM is the only "level 10" tracker that remains, if anyone gives a fuck about levels still.

yevgeny
10-17-2020, 09:00 AM
When you posted all those acronyms it brought back some fstt nostalgia

Ahmed047
10-17-2020, 11:22 AM

Oh what I would do to have that magical feeling of seeing a rare and mystical FSC invite appear in my inbox out of nowhere!

Clicking that invite link, entering my username proudly in the invitation page and pressing the register button.

The excitement of clicking the invite confirmation and entering the home page to see all the news and members and torrents!

Wow what a feeling! I came LOL
The value of these rare sites reside in being a member from the beginning so you know the people well and make some friends, there is no content bonus at all from these sites. joining theses places later (specially in current days of low to non activity) is pointless, you will visit the site one or two times then forget it (no content and only old people who are busy with their real life and are inactive/not interested in taking) . so if you can join this is cool, if not don't waste your brain RAMs thinking about them.

yevgeny
10-17-2020, 11:29 AM
Thats mostly true but those sites sometimes have interesting content and that .. is what I meant to say

illusive
10-21-2020, 10:40 AM
I was offered invites to FTN and FSC out of the blue, but turned them down because the reviews made it clear they sucked weren't on par with TL, IPT or FL content-wise, and I would have never used the accounts. (I was also offered a CN invite on late '08 when they had ~600 members, again refusing it on similar grounds: what could such a small tracker have to offer? And considering the reputation they would later acquire along the way, I made the right decision :P)

FTWR, that one was tougher, but as I recall there were a few instances where they handed out invites to established members, so it was closer to the others than UK-T or AoM for example... actually, I think AoM is the only "level 10" tracker that remains, if anyone gives a fuck about levels still.

jeeeeeeez

soulreaper
10-24-2020, 02:56 PM
I wanna be on all these cool, secretive sites.

Gimme! Gimme!

Ahmed047
10-24-2020, 03:12 PM
Thats mostly true but those sites sometimes have interesting content and that .. is what I meant to say
can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!, I think there is none

anon
10-24-2020, 06:33 PM
can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!

Uh, AoM and Exigo maybe? I was going to say HDBits, but their stuff trickles down to Usenet and FL.io easily.

thewho
10-24-2020, 08:23 PM
can you give an example of secrete/rare tracker with exclusive content that cannot be found else where ?!?!

Uh, AoM and Exigo maybe? I was going to say HDBits, but their stuff trickles down to Usenet and FL.io easily.

Don't need be secret or rare to have good content, and yes there are places where I could say that you cannot find things at the same level or quality as other places and exclusives only for members which cannot be shared elsewhere and there are places where you can make friends and help or get helped. Just to mention a friendly place (myanonamouse.net)

yevgeny
10-25-2020, 11:48 AM
Yes that is one plus libgen or those ebook sites everything usually trickles down to the plebs... oh that's us. There is still other usenet sites and even torrent sites that barely get a mention.

anon
10-26-2020, 03:09 AM
Just to mention a friendly place (myanonamouse.net)

MAM is indeed not secret or rare at all, since you can get in by doing an interview that essentially proves you read the site rules and know how to torrent. And their community is renowned for its genuine friendliness :)

Since e-books were mentioned, I'll leave this link iLOVENZB shared a few months ago. It's basically become my #1 way to finding them, and I don't even like Google, but usability and good results trump everything else.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=003753031376654422446:szjag5vbefo

weenden
10-29-2020, 07:41 PM
was FSC years ago lost my acct due too not on but im back and yes id like a shot of getting back on thanks

anon
11-01-2020, 01:15 AM
I suggest attempting to recover your previous account instead of hijacking someone else's request (which is very unlikely to be successful in any case).

L3tti
11-02-2020, 06:16 AM

I’ve always wonder where one could get e exclusive content as it’s impossible to get there.

Since e-books were mentioned, I'll leave this link iLOVENZB shared a few months ago. It's basically become my #1 way to finding them, and I don't even like Google, but usability and good results trump everything else.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=003753031376654422446:szjag5vbefo

That is a really nice finding. I use https://b-ok.lat/ to get books, maybe is not up to date but it has a lot of books.

was FSC years ago lost my acct due too not on but im back and yes id like a shot of getting back on thanks
As anon said, try to recover your account the right way. I don it know if they got a support channel, but is better than having multiple accounts, most sites don’t allow that.

anon
11-03-2020, 01:33 AM
I’ve always wonder where one could get e exclusive content as it’s impossible to get there.

I would start with RuTracker. They have a ton of lossless music, and while I can't guarantee you'll find Exigo would-be exclusives there, at least some of it is known to come from more private sites.

L3tti
11-03-2020, 09:58 PM
I would start with RuTracker. They have a ton of lossless music, and while I can't guarantee you'll find Exigo would-be exclusives there, at least some of it is known to come from more private sites.
As internals from others sites leak to the public, I thought maybe the same was for Exigo. But I agree with you!
I do use RuTracker along with Deezer/Tidal/Qobuz and other DDL sites, meanwhile my tons of dead torrents still waiting for Waffles and Pedros to come back :lol:

anon
11-04-2020, 05:37 AM
meanwhile my tons of dead torrents still waiting for Waffles and Pedros to come back :lol:

Sadly, I don't expect Waffles to return at this point. To make things worse, the last memories of it that remain involve long downtimes, site bugs and hijacked accounts until the sysop vanished.

Wasn't Pedro's going through a redesign/rolling private beta or something?

L3tti
11-04-2020, 06:05 AM
Yeah me neither. Latest downtime of Waffles, with its "new" development up coming, which was the exact same as the previous one, left everyone kind of disappointed. Most torrents were had no seeds and a few of us were uploading. Then suddenly was gone, again.
From what I've read, yes. Beta seems to be almost completed and is just to wait ( another 3-5 years ) :lol: I know a member of another forum which was part of the Beta, he said that it looks promising, but we'll see.

crazodc
12-13-2020, 12:47 AM
Another general tracker? why so many general tracker to choose? I'm already on IPT and Filelist, and am seeking chance to join nCore now.
What's the difference between FSC and others? Is it worth or bother to join? Where is it irreplaceable?

anon
12-13-2020, 09:49 PM
I'm already on IPT and Filelist, and am seeking chance to join nCore now.

I think you're already set with IPT and FL, but if you somehow can't get into nCore, try Linkomanija. Zamunda is also another good Eastern European tracker, and it has open signups.

What's the difference between FSC and others?

The content... other trackers have more of it and more active members downloading and seeding :happy:

soulreaper
12-14-2020, 02:29 PM
I think you're already set with IPT and FL, but if you somehow can't get into nCore, try Linkomanija. Zamunda is also another good Eastern European tracker, and it has open signups.

What's the difference between FSC and others?

The content... other trackers have more of it and more active members downloading and seeding :happy:

LOL good one. Yeah but I'm all for the community....I mean the secret society where only the kool ones hang out.

soulreaper
01-11-2021, 12:37 PM
bumping this because you forgot me

anon
01-13-2021, 02:54 AM

This guy was able to get someone to submit an invite application for him, so you're obviously not trying hard enough :P

soulreaper
01-13-2021, 03:57 PM

This guy was able to get someone to submit an invite application for him, so you're obviously not trying hard enough :P

That thread :lol:

I need to up my game for sure LOL

anon
01-14-2021, 03:12 AM
He did get invited to FTN that way, so never say never.

soulreaper
01-14-2021, 04:34 AM
He did get invited to FTN that way, so never say never.

LOL that's crazy...just proves why it's better to ask than to not ask