PDA

View Full Version : Dvd X Copy Express

swarnel
11-27-2003, 12:00 PM
I recently purchased a new computer with a one drive dvd, dvd burner combo burner.

I want to burn a dvd i own using dvd x copy express. I downloaded it off kazaa and i want to know how to burn it.

As far as i know i enter the dvd, open the program, choose entire dvd and click start. When i click start it goes to 100% of the reading then the program closes by itself without an error message.

Is this because i only have the one drive? is there a way to burn this movie?

MUSLEMAN
11-28-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by swarnel@27 November 2003 - 08:00
I recently purchased a new computer with a one drive dvd, dvd burner combo burner.

I want to burn a dvd i own using dvd x copy express. I downloaded it off kazaa and i want to know how to burn it.

As far as i know i enter the dvd, open the program, choose entire dvd and click start. When i click start it goes to 100% of the reading then the program closes by itself without an error message.

Is this because i only have the one drive? is there a way to burn this movie?
you have a software conflict , msconfig and uncheck all your start programs then just run the dvd x press and see if this is still happening

kud
11-28-2003, 05:13 AM
so this really works right. im gonna try it out tommarow when i get a hold on some dvd blanks. which is better dvd-r or dvd+r

MUSLEMAN
11-28-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by kud@28 November 2003 - 01:13
so this really works right. im gonna try it out tommarow when i get a hold on some dvd blanks. which is better dvd-r or dvd+r
+ is suppose to be the new one other than that i don't belive there is too much of a difference and yes it does work i have dvd x copy platinum and dvd x press they are the best

swarnel
11-30-2003, 10:50 AM
I tried disabiling all the other programs still not working.

Ill tell u exactly what happens,
Im trying to copy a movie called haggard. I open dvd x copy platinium and click on basic. Dvd x copy express opens and asks if the dvd is borrowed i click no. The main program opens and finds the dvd. I click entire disc and then start. It starts now and says " Step 1 of 2: Reading HAGGARD" then like 10%, 50 % ect until 100%. Then the program closes by itself without completing or starting step 2 of 2 (whatever that is)

Is this because i only have the one dvd reading, writer combo? and need to change the settings so it saves to my computer then the dvd haggard is removed, i enter a blanc dvd-r and burn the copy to there.

Any help would be appreciated.

swarnel

swarnel
11-30-2003, 12:51 PM
I just found out it did save the movies files to my computer so now how do i burn them to a dvd-r?

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 01:38 PM
ive had every problem with this program if you visit www.dvdxcopy.com and go on the forum any time you need help thats a really good place because errors with this program are very common.

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 01:41 PM
oh and i hear that - media is better because it works better with most DVD burners