PDA

View Full Version : Pandemic

Pages : [1] 2

Something Else
03-13-2020, 12:39 AM
So the merkins have banned us across the bored. Or is it the real Europeans. :unsure:

Either way, I'm getting you sectioned.

Barbarossa
03-13-2020, 08:29 AM
Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Or in this case, shutting the stable door when the rancid diseased contagious horse is already inside.

megabyteme
03-13-2020, 09:32 AM
Or in this case, shutting the stable door when the rancid diseased contagious horse is already inside.

This sounds more like our politicians than the virus. We'll survive the virus...

Something Else
03-13-2020, 10:41 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11148319/viewers-baffled-as-magic-budget-folder-mysteriously-changes-colour-from-red-to-green-live-on-tv/

Do you think this was a Sky editing trick to match the voice-over, or something else.

IdolEyes787
03-13-2020, 12:53 PM
So the merkins have banned us across the bored. Or is it the real Europeans. :unsure:

Either way, I'm getting you sectioned.

US is still allowing travel from the UK and Ireland even though both have rapidly increasing cases of COVID-19 because you're islands or something and everyone knows that zombies can't swim. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51860702

Speculation is that the Euro ban is purely because Trump is a vindictive little twat and the European Union has been berry mean to him.

dion09529
03-13-2020, 04:44 PM
I have a positive test result for covid-19. If I'll stop post here, I died.

anon
03-13-2020, 07:42 PM
I have a positive test result for covid-19.

Good job, that fake doctor's note should be enough to weasel out of PE classes :smilie4:

As for me, I survived mad cow disease, SARS, swine flu, ebola and Justin Bieber, so coronavirus, bring it on.

megabyteme
03-14-2020, 09:52 AM
I have a positive test result for covid-19.

Dion: Mom, mom... I passed a test...I passed a test!!!

Dion's Mom: You fucking idiot.

Something Else
03-14-2020, 11:50 AM
So he finally went for that low-budget prostitute.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2020, 12:56 PM

Serious question. Why should I care?

I mean like what's one less Eastern European in a tracksuit to me?

Caballero
03-14-2020, 04:07 PM

Well, per The Donald, unless he's from Poland, the old CSSR or Hungary he could technically still come over to poke you in the eye.

Stehle
03-14-2020, 06:10 PM
Test stuffs should available at Walmart by now I surmise. :ermm:

(WAIT! Did my monitor just move by itself??) :alien:

Cooool, they probably don't want urine...

IdolEyes787
03-14-2020, 08:45 PM
Test stuffs should available at Walmart by now I surmise .:ermm:

Given a choice between possibly dying from COVID-19 or going to Walmart, I'm opting for the virus every time.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2020, 08:50 PM
And this is a Canadian Walmart mind you, where only like 95% of the customers are obese and smell like dead rat. I'm pretty sure I'd kill children to stay out of a US one.

Stehle
03-14-2020, 09:25 PM
Test stuffs should available at Walmart by now I surmise .:ermm:

Given a choice between possibly dying from COVID-19 or going to Walmart, I'm opting for the virus every time.

And this is a Canadian Walmart mind you, where only like 95% of the customers are obese and smell like dead rat. I'm pretty sure I'd kill children to stay out of a US one.

Well I can see this is another fine day to end on a "high" note. :shifty:

megabyteme
03-15-2020, 02:13 AM
Test stuffs should available at Walmart by now I surmise .

The test kit results can be written in fortune cookie form:

You just purchased this kit at Walmart-- of course you NOW have COVID-19. The last time anyone here washed his/her hands was a construction worker who helped build the place.

Stehle
03-15-2020, 05:18 PM
Test stuffs should available at Walmart by now I surmise .

The test kit results can be written in fortune cookie form:

You just purchased this kit at Walmart-- of course you NOW have COVID-19. The last time anyone here washed his/her hands was a construction worker who helped build the place.

I heard or thought they said... "Self Medicate"... but it was..."Self Isolate"....hmm :unsure:

(I'll still go with the former and wait for the official FST response before doing the ladder.) :alien:

FYI... It's called "Having your cake and eating it too." ;)

dion09529
03-15-2020, 05:35 PM

Well, per The Donald, unless he's from Poland, the old CSSR or Hungary he could technically still come over to poke you in the eye.

I'm not hungarian, although I know the numbers.

hatszáz tizenegy ezer

Stehle
03-15-2020, 06:07 PM
I'm not hungarian, although I know the numbers...

I heard they have new numbers at Walmart. :dry:

(Maybe you could get some more?) :yup: :alien:

j2k4
03-15-2020, 06:39 PM
No one remembers the swine flu, I guess...

Caballero
03-16-2020, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hks6Nq7g6P4&feature=youtu.be

Stehle
03-16-2020, 04:21 PM
"DUMF*CKERY!" Hahaha!...:lol:

(You nailed that one Cabby!) :alien:

You hit that one outa the park! ;) :lol:

IdolEyes787
03-17-2020, 01:33 PM
Things never approached getting this bad with other diseases.

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/in-defining-moment-san-francisco-to-order-residents-to-stay-home-over-coronavirus/

So in San Francisco going for a walk is now illegal. Cool.

Gregg987
03-17-2020, 04:01 PM
Who knew? That during a pandemic you could go to a sharing site and pick up some infectious laughter. Sharing and caring.

My Hungarian has gaps. I get Big Eight, Eleven, Hundred. I'd never get a job teaching Hungarian. Maybe I should publish a phrase book instead. Ezer has got to be the coolest number evvah, whatever it is.

shaina
03-17-2020, 05:26 PM
https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/in-defining-moment-san-francisco-to-order-residents-to-stay-home-over-coronavirus/

You know i luv ya....

Do you ever have anything positive to ever say??

1- I guess you don't believe in preventative measures?? Just like now that our own country finally realizes what needs to be done to prevent fatalities

2- Do you think about this!!! How many lives were tragically lost in other outbreaks because of less preventive measures??

3- Speak of how many lives are lost tragically and now are doing exactly what the US did?? Over 300 million people in the US!!!. how many lives lost?? Saying myself one is too many!!!!!

4- The every day flu virus kills more people than the Wuhan/Chinese/Corona Virus/COVID-19 will ever!!! Did you ever care about that??

5- If the Republicans or Trump cured cancer (G-D willing), you would find something negative to say??

The time is to come together and think positive and responsibly on how to stop this virus from spreading;), now Canada is finally doing what it needs to do as well...
It is time to stop blaming and be together I know it is hard for you buddy , but now it the time to be positive, and make sure you have enough toilet paper, or install a bidet. it has multi purposes will give you a clean undercarriage and a drinking fountain :). Or have you perfected the Sea Shell thing:unsure:

shaina
03-17-2020, 05:43 PM
[video=youtube;Hks6Nq7g6P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hks6Nq7g6P4&feature=youtu.be

You know Cabby, if you think that Trump is doing such a bad job, you could always move somewhere else right??

But I don't see you going anywhere so fast buddy;)

The Absent Minded Democrat would do so much better, or should i say the Communist Independent Millionaire with 3
homes :rolleyes:

Go Tulsi 2020!!!:lol:

IdolEyes787
03-17-2020, 06:11 PM
I guess you don't believe in preventative measures??:unsure:

I'm fairly sure that I would do well in an apocalypse. I base this belief entirely on bearing a slight resemblance to Tom Hardy.

shaina
03-17-2020, 06:12 PM
No one remembers the Chinese/Hong Kong/swine flu/influenza/H1N1, I guess...

Improved;)

You can't speak of that J2K4, that is forbidden/off limits right, that side of US government or there paid/sponsored/fake news media forgets those things;)

shaina
03-17-2020, 06:18 PM
I guess you don't believe in preventative measures??:unsure:

I'm fairly sure that I would do well in an apocalypse. I base this belief entirely on bearing a slight resemblance to Tom Hardy.

I am not sure how to respond, other than thinking there may be some sort of positive humour in there for a change.....

The question still is, if you stocked up on toilet paper and Campbell's Chunky soup??. You know the one that "Eats like a Meal":)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNxhSe4TiOQ

Stehle
03-17-2020, 07:12 PM

You know i luv ya....
now Canada is finally doing what it needs to do as well...
It is time to stop blaming and be together I know it is hard for you buddy , but now it the time to be positive, and make sure you have enough toilet paper, or install a bidet. it has multi purposes will give you a clean undercarriage and a drinking fountain :). Or have you perfected the Sea Shell thing:unsure:

I think were all reveling in anxiety... but took shaina's advice and installed one today... ex said Publix was outta TP again! ...though bottom of car is nice and shiny. It also works well... once the critters stop thinking it's their water bowl.

(Stress... ya think? Us swamp folks luv a good laugh... and laughter of a safe and and psychotic type is still very therapeutic!) :alien:

EDIT: I musta missed the "Sea Shell thing." what was that? Can I purchase one before they disappear like a "White Cloud". :blink:

shaina
03-17-2020, 07:45 PM
I think were all reveling in anxiety... but took shaina's advice and installed one today... ex said

Publix was outta TP again! ...though bottom of car is nice and shiny. It also works well... once the critters stop thinking it's

their water bowl.

Are you thinking making compost Stehle:)

I actually took out the Bidet in the plans when i built my house, maybe it was a mistake:unsure:.. Any place you go to get TP you

have to go early in the morning, the same with Costco, they do get every day shipments but sell out early in the morning usually,

at least here they do.

(Stress... ya think? Us swamp folks luv a good laugh... and laughter of a safe and and psychotic type is still very

therapeutic!) :alien:

You can live in a Igloo or a Tee pee and still like a good laugh buddy....

EDIT: I musta missed the "Sea Shell thing." what was that? Can I purchase one before they disappear like "White

Cloud". :blink:

;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7nFEnFtvCM

Edit.. Hey Stehle , Don't forget to get out there and vote too buddy....

Tulsi 2020!!!!:lol:

Caballero
03-17-2020, 09:37 PM
You know Cabby, if you think that Trump is doing such a bad job, you could always move somewhere else right??

But I don't see you going anywhere so fast buddy;)
1. I focus on the long-run and hope to God that the damage done to this country/society and its institutions over the last four years can be reversed.
2. Where would I go these days? Not like anybody lets anyone in. I guess I could still travel to Canada. :)

The Absent Minded Democrat would do so much better, or should i say the Communist Independent Millionaire with 3 homes :rolleyes:

At the very least I have the confidence that either one of them will ask and listen to the experts and not disband the pandemic group of the NSC. I mean, who'd a thunk that you can't just wing it and have to rely on experts in their field to combat these things? Damned elites.

Ah, yes, the other Russian plant in this election cycle...

IdolEyes787
03-17-2020, 09:55 PM
The question still is, if you stocked up on toilet paper and Campbell's Chunky soup??.

No. If the stores run out of food then I'll steal it from weaker people and if the weaker people run out of food then I'll eat them. It's the cycle of life.
Also I'll try and only eat bad people because I'm not a monster. :)

Frankly I'm hoping for the end to start already so we can begin the looting as I would really like a better stereo.

shaina
03-17-2020, 10:19 PM
1. I focus on the long-run and hope to God that the damage done to this country/society and its institutions over the last four years can be reversed.

Well the US people survived 8 years of Obama, so nothing could be that bad right;)

2. Where would I go these days? Not like anybody lets anyone in. I guess I could still travel to Canada. :)

So what Trump and the experts did by closing the borders and stop travel you agree with right;)

At the very least I have the confidence that either one of them will ask and listen to the experts and not disband the pandemic group of the NSC. I mean, who'd a thunk that you can't just wing it and have to rely on experts in their field to combat these things? Damned elites.

So every day that i watch multiple news conferences on TV and media sites are not experts?? Boy you are really brainwashed aren't you Cabby.....

Obama and the Democrats being in power have killed more Americans because of negligence of action than any Republican, i like your media stations to explain that?? Again what is done is done, time to move on and think positive buddy... and remember Health Care for all would not be any better there, watch and wake up what is going on in Canada right now!!!. And the Middle East (except one place:)), and the EU and the smart separating UK are so much better:rolleyes:..
Right now the US looks pretty good compared to everyone else.....But i know you will find a Left wing propaganda that says different, but you know and i know you phone home and i speak to others on the ground as well;)...
Think positive, that is all you can do and all of this will pass and be stronger!!!

Ah, yes, the other Russian plant in this election cycle...

Russian plant that is against war?? Hmmm that is interesting, and yet still a left wing nut bag!!!

Go Tulsi 2020:yay:

PS. What is really amazing is this virus started from somewhere and not Canada, EU , UK, or the Middle East, yet the most noise you hear is everywhere but the source, doesn't that bother you??

Gregg987
03-17-2020, 10:26 PM
I got a kick out of the article in the SFExaminer. At least three readers wrote that the measures were "communist". Meanwhile, Alberta (the Canadian Province of that name) announced its own measures, including cancelling weddings and funerals. I hope they get called communist too. Nothing the alt-right (by Canadian standards) likes more than being called communist. "Totalitarian" is also speculative, but at least it gets across the meaning of the objection.

shaina
03-17-2020, 10:35 PM
No. If the stores run out of food then I'll steal it from weaker people and if the weaker people run out of food then I'll eat them. It's the cycle of life.

Now that is funny, but you say "Bad" people?? i don't think i would trust you being a judge of that:shifty:

And the same someone will be looking at you as a weakling too, then what??

Frankly I'm hoping for the end to start already so we can begin the looting as I would really like a better stereo.

You want a brand new NAD amp that is still sealed in the box in my basement, come and pick it up:)..When i move into a condo most of the stereo equipment i am going to give away, and just buy sound bars, i want the neighbors to like me:), and yes i will be looking at corner condos :)...

I have and Ping Pong, Air Hockey, and Arcade Hockey tables also my kids don't want as well....Hook a trailer to your bicycle and pick them up if you want....

shaina
03-17-2020, 10:41 PM
I got a kick out of the article in the SFExaminer. At least three readers wrote that the measures were "communist". Meanwhile, Alberta (the Canadian Province of that name) announced its own measures, including cancelling weddings and funerals. I hope they get called communist too. Nothing the alt-right (by Canadian standards) likes more than being called communist. "Totalitarian" is also speculative, but at least it gets across the meaning of the objection.

So am i reading your post wrong?? you don't agree with the policies of avoiding the spread of the virus?? Do you have any elderly friends, relatives you care about??

Links of the article?? Opinion or Policy article??

Caballero
03-18-2020, 12:39 AM
Well the US people survived 8 years of Obama, so nothing could be that bad right;)

If you say so. Might want to read this, though: https://www.salon.com/2020/03/17/gop-groundhog-day-why-do-we-keep-electing-republicans-theyre-no-good-at-this/

So what Trump and the experts did by closing the borders and stop travel you agree with right;)

Oh, I have no beef with that, even if it is a personal inconvenience. However, wouldn't it have been nice if he had done so, oh, maybe two or three weeks earlier rather than calling it a "democratic hoax" and a "deep state conspiracy"? I guess Hannity on Fox news finally got around to recognizing and telling people how serious the situation is, after lying to his audience (who, by the way, being of the older variety is most susceptible to the virus) -- in a just world the guy would be put in jail for at least negligent homicide. Because there is no doubt that someone will die because of his bullshit propaganda.

Also funny how Fox told their viewers that everything is okay while the company itself was already implementing policies to protect their staff. Preaching water while drinking wine...

So every day that i watch multiple news conferences on TV and media sites are not experts?? Boy you are really brainwashed aren't you Cabby.....

Like who? Fauci? Sure, but his message for the longest time has very much diverged from what The Donald has been saying. "Dr." Ben Carson? Just because he is on stage and stands behind Donald does not make him an authority in this case -- he's a surgeon and not an expert on pandemics. The experts that were in government, like the pandemic office that was part of the National Security Council got shitcanned. But as Donald said, he does not know anything about that, so he's not responsible. You know, it's like Truman said: "The buck stops with that guy over there. I'm not responsible." Or something like that.

shaina
03-18-2020, 02:13 AM
If you say so. Might want to read this, though: https://www.salon.com/2020/03/17/gop-groundhog-day-why-do-we-keep-electing-republicans-theyre-no-good-at-this/

Ad blocker didn't let me, that tells me it is a left wing nutbag site automatically :D

Oh, I have no beef with that, even if it is a personal inconvenience. However, wouldn't it have been nice if he had done so, oh, maybe two or three weeks earlier rather than calling it a "democratic hoax" and a "deep state conspiracy"? I guess Hannity on Fox news finally got around to recognizing and telling people how serious the situation is, after lying to his audience (who, by the way, being of the older variety is most susceptible to the virus) -- in a just world the guy would be put in jail for at least negligent homicide. Because there is no doubt that someone will die because of his bullshit propaganda.

It amazes me how the left wing douche bags can pivot so fast LOL!!(This in not at you personally buddy).. When did Trump implement the travel ban?? While the shitbag Democrats were impeaching him!!!. Is that a fact you forgot??, Again Fox News was the only one reporting anything at the time about the virus, every left wing news site, was busy 24/7 on impeachment!!!, then when that fell apart again now it bash Trump on something else,. Come on Cabby call a spade a spade at least. Again Fox News and news sites that actually report news talked all about the Virus coming out of China, show me one thing in Jan on a left wing site that even mentions it!! Good Luck buddy LOL!!! Fox Never said everything was ok they were the ones reporting about the virus and at the time there was no true facts coming out of China, but they were reporting about it!!! How many fatalities in the US vs the world??!!! Look at your population!!!, One is too many but give credit where credit is do!!!...
Again no sense in blaming anyone in this time of crisis, i hope people everywhere get better and they get the vaccine out in time to stop the spread, and a proper medicine to help the elderly:)...

Like who? Fauci? Sure, but his message for the longest time has very much diverged from what The Donald has been saying. "Dr." Ben Carson? Just because he is on stage and stands behind Donald does not make him an authority in this case -- he's a surgeon and not an expert on pandemics. The experts that were in government, like the pandemic office that was part of the National Security Council got shitcanned. But as Donald said, he does not know anything about that, so he's not responsible. You know, it's like Truman said: "The buck stops with that guy over there. I'm not responsible." Or something like that.

More garbage you post and bias, what next Pence is the expert!!!

And what about all of the people on the teams that are underneath these people!!!. How did Obama do with the H1N1 team and who was on that. Again if you want to debate please tell the truth and not lies Cabby;).. Again you don't see or know the real people doing the research or even where it is being done!!!

Again debating is one thing but praying for the wellness on people in our positions is much more important...I can say without a doubt that Biden would fuck everything up!!!, and the reputation in Washington when it comes to Commie Bernie, i trust Tulsi more than the 2 of them put together, that should tell you alot;)..

What is really amazing is you could watch Fox News and still get live footage of Obama and what he was doing for all 8 years!!!.. How many debates were on Fox News for Democrats??!!. And how many Democrats and Commie Independents had Town Halls!!!..
Now how many times do you ever see a rally of Trump on any of the sites you go to or news stations?? Fucking Zero!!!, You saw the Impeachment 24 hrs a day tho !!!, and that is a problem and not see what is really going on in the world...It would be like myself getting all my news from RT or Al Jazeera (which is linked to CNN now!!!). And yet i still go there to see what they are reporting, and compare it to other sites, Do YOU??

Sometimes what i see is Washington worrying about there agenda and not the people??!! Half the population likes Trumps agenda 25-30% disagree with some but like how the country is, the rest are left wing nutbags that don't give 2 shits about the majority of the country, and you see that now, who the fuck can vote for Biden when he can't even remember his name!!!, but it is better than the alternative and the the USA knows it.. Look what is going on in the primaries Cabby:)

I wish nothing but Nachas to you and your family buddy, but don't be one sided, be positive...

Tulsi 2020!!!:partytime

Edit: Looks like Biden just won all 3 primaries FL, IL, AZ what does that show you;)

Come on lets hear it all!!! Voter suppression, rigged, bias, Russia interference!!, Ukraine fixed!!! Not the American people have brains right;)

Here you go on Fox News the Bartender speaks !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoESX5CpAtM

It amazes me that all the young dependent children that there parents pay for there education stand in line at Disney World for 3hrs to ride the roller-coaster but don't stand in line to vote!!! Give me a break and this was debunked as well, voter suppression, she is full of shit!!!. Plus i am really trying to figure out if half the people at Commie Bernies rallies are even old enough to vote:unsure:
And the money that she was supposed to pay to the Democratic party she spent on left wing nutbag people she backed and they all got slaughtered in there elections..
I try to visualize how the world would be if she was the President??

Be Well:lol:

Edit 2: Well Well Well Cabby, it looks like the Bartender got one in Marie Newman won in Illinois by a cunt hair (pardon the pun:))

Something Else
03-18-2020, 11:08 AM
The people have voted. We will throw a billionaires of our choice in to a volcano, in order to appease the virus.

It worked before. It will work again, as long as we all work together.

Stehle
03-18-2020, 03:05 PM
Florida Governor closes all bars! :w00t: (Asshole)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyCGws2r08

(That guy "Stehle" rarely drinks alcohol... but you can get liquor in stores if your on "Spring Break" beach...Ohhh the insanity of it all!) :( :alien:

Folk 'dem airlines too! ;)

(Now THAT is humor in a dark madness and unsophisticated way!) :alien:

Edit Again: Finally! Got the 3 sea shell thing the wifey's room was one wall away last night... went into stealth mode and the banging wall stopped... freakin amazing! ;-)

Caballero
03-18-2020, 08:38 PM
If y'all are stuck at home and can't get to the gym, here's your workout for today.

https://archive.org/details/TheVistaGroup-WarmUpwithTraciLords

Something Else
03-18-2020, 08:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0qoRyapUI

shaina
03-18-2020, 10:23 PM
If y'all are stuck at home and can't get to the gym, here's your workout for today.

https://archive.org/details/TheVistaGroup-WarmUpwithTraciLords

Boy she stirred up the porn industry did she Cabby...

Local station here,many years ago, soft core porn workout:whistling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3Zpc7tIDg

Do you remember this Idol:)

IdolEyes787
03-18-2020, 11:37 PM
Ad blocker didn't let me, that tells me it is a left wing nutbag site automatically :D

For the record, there are many times more right wing nutbag sites than left wing nutbag sites by a substantial margin. If as a thoughtful person you want to make assumptions of why one side seems to attract far more idiots than the other, feel free.

IdolEyes787
03-18-2020, 11:41 PM
The people have voted. We will throw a billionaires of our choice in to a volcano, in order to appease the virus.

It worked before. It will work again, as long as we all work together.

Because this is how the internet works, there's a thing going around that Kobe Bryant was the thing holding the World together.

shaina
03-19-2020, 01:20 AM
For the record, there are many times more right wing nutbag sites than left wing nutbag sites by a substantial margin. If as a thoughtful person you want to make assumptions of why one side seems to attract far more idiots than the other, feel free.

Not for at lest 10 years would you be accurate, and reason of the people hired to moderate many sites seem to lean Left, agree or not is your choice, but you can go through all the major news outlets, running them and owning them, you will get your answer fast. Statistics show that people with Moderate or Right leaning posts are removed faster and more frequent than left leaning ones, you can agree or not that is up to you...

In my opinion for the younger generations thinking is mainly the educators seem to spew left leaning politics, and really when you do watch any 24hrs news station today, it will be maybe 2-5hrs of real news and the rest is what sells, not facts or actual non bias reporting...One of the biggest problems is if a leader says he will give you everything free, and we know someone is going to pay for it sooner or later, you seem to see a lot of younger generations not understanding economics and think money grows on trees, hens the big push on the environment maybe:unsure:
If you give free education and not teach anyone a work ethic or how to support and earn a living, what will giving it free solve??

Reality is there is no such thing as a free lunch, and i would think that parents out there would try to explain to there kids that reality....

And you see that in the forums in a lot of news outlets or media sites, and i am not talking propaganda site Idol, i am talking legitimate places to go get your news..

Use Canadian news for an example.. When i am in the car i listen to 680 news, and anytime there is a report CNN is quoted, not any other outlet or what any other outlet is reporting to give another side, you don't consider that Bias??

You watch our elections and flick channels City TV, CTV news, Global, CHCH, and see which one is more accurate in reporting or looking for viewers/ratings??

I will tell you that if you go back years ago CNN was not even close to what it is now, they reported the news and you could distinguish between reporters and opinion makers, now you don't have a chance, and this has nothing to do with Trump or Republicans, just reporting the real news. The whole video they should show not the piece that fits that narrative of the producers..

Right now this problem is completely China's fault, yet if you say that is where it started it is considered racists...Why??

What does "M E R S" stand for?? How about the Hong Kong Flu/ H1N1/Swine flu?? and a lot more?? Saying where started from is racists today??

And if you do use those words on certain news or sites, comments like that are removed, is that right??

Stehle
03-19-2020, 01:23 AM
Perhaps my last post tonight... long hard day...

“We all built up a lot of bad habits when everything was easy. We forgot how to survive when easy stops.” ― Joshua Gayou

(Commune - Volumes 1 thru 4]

(Read or listen to the books if your self isolating and going crazy already.) :alien:

@Idol... please eat more bad people ...thanks.

megabyteme
03-19-2020, 10:04 AM
I've been preparing for this self-isolation thing my whole life!

14 days... lightweights

shaina
03-19-2020, 11:01 AM

14 days... lightweights

Since it is still winter in Canada, lets think yogi bear in Yellowstone Park and call it hibernation instead:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_fWWA9Qg0

shaina
03-19-2020, 12:23 PM
Interesting i saw this posted in the comment section......

COVID-19 stands for “China Outbreak Virus in December 19”

Can anyone confirm this??

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 12:47 PM
I can confirm no one is born full of hate. They become that way by letting the hate in, puppet. :)

COVID-19 = Corona Virus Disease 2019.

shaina
03-19-2020, 12:50 PM
I can confirm no one is born full of hate. They become that way by letting the hate in, puppet. :)

So what does it really stand for??

Is this it??

What does COVID-19 stand for?

COVID-19 stands for "Corona Virus Disease 2019"

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 12:56 PM

14 days... lightweights

You're also ahead of the curve if self abuse ever becomes a global problem.

Also on my personal list of why I plotz, "social distancing" is a pseudo-social sciencey type affected way to simply say "avoid people". I'm sure someone came up with that while texting on their iPhone.

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 01:02 PM

Is this it??

Peanuts. The Hoover Dam. Lighin' Hopkins.

Also little know fact but AIDS stands for Assfucking Idiots Deserve Shit. True story.

shaina
03-19-2020, 07:39 PM

Is this it??

Peanuts. The Hoover Dam. Lighin' Hopkins.

Also little know fact but AIDS stands for Assfucking Idiots Deserve Shit. True story.

Ford... Found on road dead......Fix or repair daily......

Pontiac.... Poor old N---er thinks its a Cadillac

:):)

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 08:25 PM
Ford... Found on road dead...... For a minute I got my hopes up that it was Doug Ford.

shaina
03-19-2020, 09:04 PM
Ford... Found on road dead...... For a minute I got my hopes up that it was Doug Ford.
:artist:

Actually i think i saw something reported on CNN for a split second, then no time was wasted, it went right back to bashing

Trump:)..

The truth Idol, my wife saw him on the News the other day, and she said he packed a few pounds on and looked like his brother....

Stehle
03-19-2020, 09:11 PM

14 days... lightweights

Yeah well...

9 months... (9 excursions outside) 7 doctors appointment, 1 barber... Though I like the shaggy dog gray beard look... and today.

(Tires are ugly, but you need tires right? We swamp folkers may need to scadadle quiuk.) ;) :alien:

shaina
03-19-2020, 09:19 PM
[Yeah well... [/B]

9 months... (9 excursions outside) 7 doctors appointment, 1 barber... Though I liked the shaggy dog gray beard look... and today.
(Tires are ugly, but you need tires right? We swamp folkers may need to scadadle quiuk.) ;) :alien:

That is insane Stehle, i would go nuts not getting out more,. Went shopping today to stock up of shit. And really i am not a guy

that likes to sit around, i pace for hours until i am so tired i pass out:)

How are you feeling today buddy??

shaina
03-19-2020, 09:33 PM
Yeah well...

Just seeing that makes me want to rant about this!!!!

It has been a while now and i am the designated cook now (wife is not up to it anymore), and really i can say i don't mind one bit,

but i will say and everyone knows i don't like using this word, but i Fucking Hate cleaning up after!!!, and the wife

definitely ain't doing any of that either!!!!

Calling out Meg!!!, i am still waiting for those recipes, and you can leave out any Healthy Shit recipes Idol gave you, that is you

actually saved any of them:whistling

Thanks in advance Meg (that is if it will actually happen)

Stehle
03-19-2020, 09:55 PM
[Yeah well... [/B]

9 months... (9 excursions outside) 7 doctors appointment, 1 barber... Though I liked the shaggy dog gray beard look... and today.

That is insane Stehle, i would go nuts not getting out more,. Went shopping today to stock up of shit. And really i am not a guy

that likes to sit around, i pace for hours until i am so tired i pass out:)

How are you feeling today buddy??

GREAT!... ya get used to stuff... my bed and my propensity I have of constantly listening to audio books* cures all my ills and pain. :)

(Funny you mention that... I have got 4 bright new shiny "Good Year" tires (Pun Intended)... TP and oher weird shite... that filled the refrigerator while i shopped and waited for them to get done.) :alien:

How about you Shay? :)

*Scarier the better... think up government conspiracies... like Stephen King's "The Stand "... and it's younger attempts.

Good Ol' Captain Drips... {sigh} ;)

shaina
03-19-2020, 10:39 PM
GREAT!... ya get used to stuff... my bed and my propensity I have of constantly listening to audio books* cures all my ills and pain. :)

(Funny you mention that... I have got 4 bright new shiny "Good Year" tires (Pun Intended)... TP and oher weird shite... that filled the refrigerator while i shopped and waited for them to get done.) :alien:
How about you buddy? :)
*Scarier the better... think up government conspiracies... like Stephen King's "The Stand "... and it's younger attempts.
Good Ol' Captain Drips... {sigh} ;)

I am ok, i was in some pain or say a bit uncomfortable, so paced/strolled around the house in the wee early morning and that helped out..

I went to a bunch of stores in a efficient route , and i went to one of my guys to buy meat, he gives me a deal , i buy chuck roasts and he grinds it up for me

for burgers, meatballs, etc...And funny enough my wife likes Miami Ribs LOL!!, and he cuts them up for me as well...and you know

have to throw in some Kosher pork products:D...

I myself don't have the patience to sit and read a book or one of those E readers, really i should try the audio books, i have a few

friends that like them, maybe i will some day...

I assume there was some joy getting out of the house getting some groceries, and purchasing some shinny new Rubbers :)....

I am glad all is well you with you buddy.....

So you had a good

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 10:50 PM
Calling out Meg!!!, i am still waiting for those recipes, and you can leave out any Healthy Shit recipes Idol gave you, that is you

actually saved any of them:whistling

Thanks in advance Meg (that is if it will actually happen)

Technically, beans in a can isn't so much a recipe as a product. On the plus side, you don't need to wash the can.

Also Meg says that likewise his wife is an ungrateful bitch. He said that he gave his wife an orgasm but she spat it right back in his face.
Joke stolen from Jimmy Carr.

shaina
03-19-2020, 11:06 PM
Also Meg says that likewise his wife is an ungrateful bitch. He said that he gave his wife an orgasm but she spat it right back in his face. Joke stolen from Jimmy Carr.

I prefer to give my wife a peal necklace, It must be the Jewish blood in me:)...

As for the beans in a can...Actually made chili the other day, and keeping to tradition, the beans in the can didn't leave the pantry...

Do you cook a lot or take out/eat out more??, and i am not asking what you do with your boyfriends.....

IdolEyes787
03-19-2020, 11:17 PM
I cook. I use to cook extravagant meals but now I basically just keep it like dion. You know....... simple.

Stehle
03-20-2020, 12:02 AM
... I basically just keep it like dion. You know....... simple.

Hahaha! ;)

shaina
03-20-2020, 01:05 AM
I cook. I use to cook extravagant meals but now I basically just keep it like dion. You know....... simple.

Any unique recipes?? Truth, simple is usually better, and remember i can substatue your raccoon and squirrel for chicken and pork , and turtle and frogs for sea bass and shrimp:)

Always appreciated for the share....

And speaking of Dion, where is that strange boy??

whatcdfan
03-20-2020, 06:43 AM
The coronavirus we're fighting now was given the name "COVID-19" by the WHO. It's got a damn name. But it originated in China, so, of course, conservative media started calling it the "Chinese virus." And, of course, that meant President Donald Trump, who loves racism as much as normal human beings love babies and puppies, started calling it that.

And, of course, that means that all of MAGA-world, who are loyal cumgobblers anxiously awaiting with open mouths for the next ejaculation from their orange jizz master, will repeat it and justify it and stand by it and fight for it and shout about it and insult anyone who defies them or their orange jizz master and accuse us of loving commie China, and they'll do that until we all just give up saying that it's wrong or Trump stops saying it and then says he never said it and that the media is just out to get him and the cumgobblers will tell us we're liars for saying what's on video for everyone to see. Repeat endlessly with a new load.

:lol:

whatcdfan
03-20-2020, 06:45 AM
The question still is, if you stocked up on toilet paper and Campbell's Chunky soup??.

:glag:

megabyteme
03-20-2020, 12:28 PM
No time to get a link that works with the forum

https://youtu.be/awhGI0_o90s

megabyteme
03-20-2020, 03:29 PM
I prefer to give my wife a peal necklace, It must be the Jewish blood in me:)...

Of course, that also means you find a buddy who'll get you half-off.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2020, 05:11 PM
Shay, you're clearly a shady son of Abraham so I assume you've had run-ins with Customs. I've had a parcel sitting in Customs since March 13. Do you think there a backlog due to the virus or do you think someone made off with it?

Seems that there is no official way to check up on it as far as I can tell.

PS it wasn't drugs.

PPS Ok it was.

PPPS I mean allegedly it was.

shaina
03-20-2020, 08:37 PM
Shay, you're clearly a shady son of Abraham so I assume you've had run-ins with Customs. I've had a parcel sitting in Customs since March 13. Do you think there a backlog due to the virus or do you think someone made off with it?

Seems that there is no official way to check up on it as far as I can tell.

PS it wasn't drugs.

PPS Ok it was.

PPPS I mean allegedly it was.

Being honest Idol, i am not sure?? And really i have never purchase or brought anything in that i couldn't track, be it from the source or delivery service...

And really when it came to certain things i went to the border or the airport customs to pick things up....

Anything you purchased, if it was from a company, they can track it, because they have all the documents to send things across borders, usually they do??

Now if it was a friend and it was a suspicious parcel well.....

Just reverse this video and yes this is done....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoY7SxrzNTc

True story Idol... I am not sure if i did tell you this one or not??

I brought in this security product, it was like a mace for protection, but it knocked you out it you got skin contact, so some of the ingredients i had to get pass for Canadian use, and with the help of the manufacture, both of us had all the documents ready for customs, so when i went to pick up the shipment. I was still at customs for a few hours and a ton of questions were asked, reason... It was original made to protect you against pets, because of the side effects it may have caused to human use, and there was a animal and a person on the packaging. Anyways i got it through, and again i had all of the documentation to do that....

It is like in Florida there is a restaurant that sends there pies and seafood across the globe, and as long as the paperwork is kosher you never have a problem getting it stuck at customs...

Again if you are serious and fucking around with me then you go to the source and find out what is going on they will be contacted or have the means to deal with it.. I hope and assume that is how you set up the purchase.....

shaina
03-20-2020, 08:42 PM

Of course, that also means you find a buddy who'll get you half-off.

If we are on the same page, getting half off still doesn't affect the quality of the merchandise :)

IdolEyes787
03-20-2020, 08:55 PM
They can track it to the point of it entering customs then apparently no one not the sender, not even Canada Post is given any info on it's status until it's back in the postal system again. If it's seized but no criminal charges are brought then they don't even tell you that and you're left just guessing that's probably what happened.
Makes me think if I was a customs agent I'd be stealing the fuck out of stuff with that kind of non-accountability.

shaina
03-20-2020, 10:03 PM
They can track it to the point of it entering customs then apparently no one not the sender, not even Canada Post is given any info on it's status until it's back in the postal system again. If it's seized but no criminal charges are brought then they don't even tell you that and you're left just guessing that's probably what happened.
Makes me think if I was a customs agent I'd be stealing the fuck out of stuff with that kind of non-accountability.

Believe me Idol, when there is something confiscated, it goes through many people, and many signatures and to other departments to investigate, especially if there is many parcels coming from that location...But i do think you are right they don't have to tell you anything but the seller can get the information if they request it for sure, especially if it s a legit sale and legal!!, what happens if this happened to the seller multiple times?? I don't think they are in business to keep shipping things and don't get to there destinations buddy, let alone want to take a loss...

I am not concerned what you ordered, but if you are in contact with the seller and they have charged you and didn't say it is your responsibility to get it over the border?? I would be reversing that payment (call bank or credit card company or if it was Amazon, PayPal etc) and find some other seller to get what you want;)..

Again if the seller had warnings about shipping to certain countries well that is on you buddy, and i will say sorry in advance....

Funny i learned when it comes to some computer companies (Laptop), you can not purchase parts on your own, they want you to send it to a authorized repair depot.. So i ordered a part from France and you have to watch the wording as well, because if it says "original part" or "factory part" they can hold it up in customs because of our laws (Happened to my son with Laptop Battery), but if it says "replacement part" or 'nop", there is no problem in the shipping..

It is fucking stupid but that is the laws and there is nothing you can do about it....

Shay...

Stehle
03-20-2020, 10:35 PM
I'm fixed...

(I've never used a rubber in my life... does that mean it's not safe to have sex now?) :alien:

Shay I screwed up yesterday and just bought a 12 pack of Beck's beer. :cheers:

NOW... is masturbating off the table? Are pearl necklaces a form of infection to the recipient? VERY :naughty:

I gotta know!!! :naughty:

Caballero
03-20-2020, 11:44 PM

Beck's is one of the biggest con jobs these days. There was a time when it was made exclusively in Bremen, Germany, and then shipped to the rest of the world. Now that the brewery was bought by Inbev and then merged with Anheuser Busch, they started making it in the US (St. Louis, I believe). So they made it a domestic beer, effectively changing the flavor, but last I checked they still charge import prices.

I don't buy it anymore.

Stehle
03-21-2020, 01:33 AM

Beck's is one of the biggest con jobs these days. There was a time when it was made exclusively in Bremen, Germany, and then shipped to the rest of the world. Now that the brewery was bought by Inbev and then merged with Anheuser Busch, they started making it in the US (St. Louis, I believe). So they made it a domestic beer, effectively changing the flavor, but last I checked they still charge import prices.

I don't buy it anymore.

I don't drink it anymore... folk me... I wondered why it was about $14usd. Thanks Cabby! :)

shaina
03-21-2020, 03:38 AM

I don't buy it anymore.

Interesting Cabby, do you know if they import all the ingredient from Germany??

Funny thing even when it comes to something so simple like Pizza, a lot of places that have say Franchises, actually import even say the water from the origial location to keep the constituency/quality of there food:)..

I am not really a beer drinker, but the funny truth i got some friends that brewed there own at home and the same with wines and even ICE wines...

And all different from light to dark beers, i did try a few (forced actually), again i wouldn't know the difference on some they are supposed to compare too, but they weren't terrible. tasting that i spit them out....

The same, in all of your travels did any big soda maker taste different to you?? Water for sure does at places i have gone...

shaina
03-21-2020, 03:46 AM
I'm fixed...

Fixed from what:whistling

(I've never used a rubber in my life... does that mean it's not safe to have sex now?) :alien:

Truth i have and every time it smell like burning tires after you finished. Had to use it on my honeymoon, the wife just started the

pill and we didn't want rugrats that fast after my honeymoon my penis has never seen one since :)

The only screw up i see here is you picked the wrong alcohol....

NOW... is masturbating off the table? Are pearl necklaces a form of infection to the recipient? VERY :naughty:

I gotta know!!! :naughty:

Did you misspell something Stehle, instead of infection did you mean affection :D

In some instances masturbation reduces conflict i would think....

Caballero
03-21-2020, 03:47 AM
Nothing is being imported, as far as I know. And even if they did, the main differentiator is the water, as you say, so one way or another the US version does not taste the same as the original.

Löwenbräu is another one just like it. The stuff you buy over here is not from Germany but brewed by Molson in Canada.

megabyteme
03-21-2020, 04:36 AM

Truth i have and every time it smell like burning tires after you finished.

That sounds an awful lot like you're driving with the parking brake on. Have you considered foreplay or lube?

shaina
03-21-2020, 04:44 AM
Truth i have and every time it smell like burning tires after you finished.

That sounds an awful lot like you're driving with the parking brake on. Have you considered foreplay or lube?

Ah no, the condoms were lubricated and the wife and a few before were plenty ready to go!!!

Tried a few different ones and they all were the same, they all had a odor?? again i never used any fruit flavored ones, but i am

glad i didn't have to use them anymore ....

shaina
03-21-2020, 04:57 AM
Nothing is being imported, as far as I know. And even if they did, the main differentiator is the water, as you say, so one way or another the US version does not taste the same as the original.

Löwenbräu is another one just like it. The stuff you buy over here is not from Germany but brewed by Molson in Canada.

As i said i am not a big beer drinker, and really it is sad that this happens, they kill something that was good to some and try to sell to masses that don't give a shit.. Here you are seeing more and more of these micro breweries, and the real fuck up is once they get real popular the big breweries gobble them up, some they help build bigger and some they just take over and fuck up the recipe..

It is amazing that something so simple as water can make or break taste, yet myself i fucking dislike drinking water straight without some sort of flavor or better yet fizz..

Actually my kidney issues , i am producing calcium stones and the culprit is sugar pops (sodas), and my urologist wants me to cut them out completely..
But i haven't found an alternative for Crown Royal and........Even vodka and orange pop or cream soda is a no no:)

And it is funny that i would say here in the summer corona beer was very popular with my group of friends or Heineken, now that a lot of golf courses are carrying a lot of small micro brewed beers that are canned. they switch them up. I myself drink what they call girlie drinks with lots of sugar and fizz:)

Stehle
03-21-2020, 05:21 AM
Yeah... typical FST shite. :dry:

(Ya get up to take a piss and them vulture bastids descend on your wee posts.) :alien: :dry: {mutters} bastids! {and toddles off to sleep}

shaina
03-21-2020, 05:32 AM
Yeah... typical FST shite. :dry:

(Ya get up to take a piss and them vulture bastids descend on your wee posts.) :alien: :dry: {mutters} bastids! {and toddles off to sleep}

Are you looking for me:)

I have a very interesting sleeping schedule Stehle...

I will be watching a movie and it is so good i pass out for a few hours...

Or i am in a wee bit of pain and i mix myself a few pills and i wash it down with some sort of fizzy soda and a splash of alcohol...

Or i am up for stupid hours and finally i pass out and up after a few...

That is my sleeping habits.... Now the only time i actually get say 7 hours of sleep is when i am in so much pain and i take enough meds that would knock out a horse and my wife gets one of my kids to check if i am alive or not:D, but this one is really rare:whistling

And you are lucky you can take a piss!!! don't rub it in:snooty:

shaina
03-21-2020, 06:06 AM

I know Idol would appreciate this commercial :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HarGoJgPtAo

This was one of the comments LOL!!!

"Let's exercise really hard, then end it with a huge stein of beer - maybe smoke a few cigarettes.
The 70's - back when men were men"

shaina
03-21-2020, 06:26 AM

shaina
03-21-2020, 02:10 PM
I was just thinking, in the north winter people stay home baby production goes up, in the south summer very hot people stay home baby production goes up, now in a Pandemic people are forced to be home, will baby production go up??

I do know by left wing standards, the people and the earth won't be around in 10 years or less, does that stop or promote safe sex protocols , or do men and women just go free fuck wild figuring they won't be around to worry about it and or just keep getting abortions without any guilt :unsure:...

I know there is only a small amount of fucktards that think that way on my last point, and really do you want people like that to procreate anyway :idunno:

Just thinking........

Stehle
03-22-2020, 01:31 AM
No time to get a link that works with the forum

https://youtu.be/awhGI0_o90s

I had never heard that one Meg... Thank You! :)

(I was more of a "Lawyers, Guns and Money (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5Xv7QqXiM&list=PLv2lHsd2e5YqIk5lb-arTyflj1brIKNMQ)" fan... but I don't think most applies now..."...the shit has hit the fan weeks ago. Then of course... I'm not part of the Purell litigation team.) :alien:

Tried one those class action jobs... whoever... we won and got a check for .51 cents usd! :(

Good song... just gone way to young. :(

IdolEyes787
03-22-2020, 12:37 PM
(I was more of a "Lawyers, Guns and Money (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5Xv7QqXiM&list=PLv2lHsd2e5YqIk5lb-arTyflj1brIKNMQ)" fan...

Such a good album. Everyone knows Werewolves of London but the title track and Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner are also great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA

j2k4
03-22-2020, 01:14 PM
If you like Warren Zevon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da_xUzYKQQo&t=17s

IdolEyes787
03-22-2020, 05:24 PM
I went to a couple of stores today and the World seems to have gone mental. In the grocery store they've enacted rationing on high demand items and in the drug store they were only letting so many people in at a time and they had yellow tape all over the floor and you were suppose to stay that far away from people. The staff were also all wearing gloves and not even cool ones like race car drivers wear.

My comments on the situation. Wouldn't it be a whole lot better and less damaging to the economy to just force companies to mass manufacture testing kits and then test everyone in the country? That way everyone not infected could go back to life as usual.
Also, I'm a fatalist and so I'd actually prefer dying from this virus then have to endure another term of Trump if he gets re-elected.
And on the subject of dying, according to what they are saying it's mainly the elderly and people with already iffy health who are at risk so either you believe in natural selection or you don't, fascists.

shaina
03-22-2020, 05:42 PM
I went to a couple of stores today and the World seems to have gone mental. In the grocery store they've enacted rationing on high demand items and in the drug store they were only letting so many people in at a time and they had yellow tape all over the floor and you were suppose to stay that far away from people. The staff were also all wearing gloves and not even cool ones like race car drivers wear.

My comments on the situation. Wouldn't it be a whole lot better and less damaging to the economy to just force companies to mass manufacture testing kits and then test everyone in the country? That way everyone not infected could go back to life as usual.
Also, I'm a fatalist and so I'd actually prefer dying from this virus then have to endure another term of Trump if he gets re-elected.
And on the subject of dying, according to what they are saying it's mainly the elderly and people with already iffy health who are at risk so either you believe in natural selection or you don't, fascists.

I think it is protocol, at most pharmacies Idol , mine had it for a while now and the reasons he gave me is it was connected to a clinic, and plus they couldn't afford to be shut down for 2 weeks to there regular customers, so screening be it an inconvenience still helps to protect.

Now your other comments other than you saying you are a fascists, the rest is your opinion;)

Again, Have a good Day buddy :)

IdolEyes787
03-22-2020, 05:49 PM
Oh for fucks sake. Either you will die or you won't. Just live with it.

I learnt that in SEAL training. That and how to kill anyone who isn't American.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2020, 05:59 PM
Sorry . Technically according to my SEAL training I'm supposedly limited to killing non-whites regardless their country of origin unless given a direct order by a rich person.

shaina
03-22-2020, 06:02 PM

Fuck i got to do things but this one is just too good LOL!!! The fucking only seal training you had being Canadian is this :lol:

Really i got to go have a great day buddy:)

IdolEyes787
03-22-2020, 07:56 PM
Seems kind of random rules. Just kind of weird that they're fine with the casual taking of lives but then when it comes to where you were born they suddenly get all judgmental.

Oh well I guess everyone has that line they won't cross.

Barbarossa
03-23-2020, 11:11 AM

Actually sometimes you may survive with the correct medical treatment, but if too many people need that treatment at the same time and so it's not available to you, then you'll die.

That's what flattening the curve is all about.

Something Else
03-23-2020, 04:37 PM
Barbs. The voice of reason in a mad world.

Stehle
03-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Just a quick line... I say... poo-tee-weet... to all this insanity. :frusty:

Something Else
03-24-2020, 03:09 PM
I'm hoping all the important stuff closures may tempt some of the old Lounge people to start poasting again.

We need more British irony and dry-wit in times of crisis.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2020, 06:05 PM
I'm hoping all the important stuff closures may tempt some of the old Lounge people to start poasting again.

We need more British irony and dry-wit in times of crisis. In Canada all non-essential businesses are being forced to shut down as of tonight. And I'm not making this up, the government has deemed liquor stores to be an essential service because and again I'm not making this up, because in their words a lot of people have alcohol dependency issues.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2020, 06:09 PM
Absolutely doesn't anything to do with all that tax revenue either.

shaina
03-24-2020, 06:42 PM
Absolutely doesn't have anything to do with all that tax revenue either.

I think that is what you were trying to say:)

Open:

- Grocery Stores

- Gas Stations

- Restaurants (The majority) are open for takeout/pickup or delivery

- Liquor and Beer Stores are open (but no returns on refund empties)

- All Pharmacies are open for medications or essentials....

- Banks are open

And i am probably missing a few....

Really what is not open for you that really makes a change in your life Idol?? Not sure if you are still frequent at the Male/Transgender Rub and Tugs message parlors or bars:)

I know EB Games was complaining that they had to close, and they think it is a necessity they stay open:unsure: . Did you see on the media the lineups and how cozy everyone was to pick up there new Nintendo Game, i guess they will milk that they are sick and don't have to work and collect there government cheque;)

Again the US is looking hopefully to get people back to work by Easter?? I wonder if we will follow??

It will be interesting.......

Edit: My doorbell just rang and it was parcels that my son ordered online so that is also still available, Shopping online,

and delivery ;)

Also all home nursing is implemented, my wife had her nurse today, but she has to wear a mask and gloves (she always wears gloves when she is assisting bathing anyways)...

And this Friday is my wife's monthly infusion, and that is still on in a doctors walk in clinic......

IdolEyes787
03-24-2020, 07:57 PM
And this Friday is my wife's monthly infusion......

Not a very romantic way to refer to sex.

shaina
03-24-2020, 08:06 PM
And this Friday is my wife's monthly infusion......

Not a very romantic way to refer to sex.

Actually it is my Birthday Friday, so actually after her infusion she turns into Wonder Woman (not the looks just the actions, too

bad:)), to make a long story short, maybe i will get lucky:lips::naughty:

And to be honest Idol, there is a disruption in my routine, normally we go for all you can eat sushi after, so obviously we won't

be doing that, she is a wee bit upset :cry:

I can say we will survive....

IdolEyes787
03-24-2020, 08:09 PM
And to be honest Idol, there is a disruption in my routine, normally we go for all you can eat sushi, so obviously we won't me doing that, she is a wee bit

upset:cry:

Don't be upset. You can still get food poisoning at home, shay.

shaina
03-24-2020, 08:25 PM
And to be honest Idol, there is a disruption in my routine, normally we go for all you can eat sushi, so obviously we won't me doing that, she is a wee bit

upset:cry: Don't be upset. You can still get food poisoning at home, shay.

Yup that's true LOL!!!

I may just pick something up and bring it home, i will figure it out on the fly:)

Funny when i was young it was a big thing to go out to a fancy restaurant for my birthday, and honestly i prefer a home cooked meal, my wife for many years used to make me manicotti and i loved it, those days are long gone.. I am thinking steaks (T Bone or Rib), ribs (kosher pork ones), and maybe shrimps, and for appetizer BBQ beef salami (yes koser style), or i may say fuck it this year and just pick up Deli??

I used to invite a ton of people but now it is just too much, now just my wife , kids and mother in-law, sometimes friends drop by and i feed them and go through a wee bit of liquor, but i am just not into it the way i used to be.....

Since i did so much of that fancy shit when i was young, really i am not interested anymore, just another day to me now;)

Something Else
03-25-2020, 12:05 AM

We need more British irony and dry-wit in times of crisis. In Canada all non-essential businesses are being forced to shut down as of tonight. And I'm not making this up, the government has deemed liquor stores to be an essential service because and again I'm not making this up, because in their words a lot of people have alcohol dependency issues.

I assumed Canadians were more in to yogurt weaving. That's the impression your tourism board manages to portray, anyway. They must be great.

IdolEyes787
03-25-2020, 05:08 PM
No joking, I think I may have COVID-19.

Woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. Still worked out though, albeit at home.

If I die, I will my account to Shay. May he use it like everything else, unwisely.

shaina
03-25-2020, 06:41 PM
No joking, I think I may have COVID-19.

Woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. Still worked out though, albeit at home.

If I die, I will my account to Shay. May he use it like everything else, unwisely.

:hug: :artist: :hug:

Expressing part of your post with sincere emoji's

The truth Idol, with some weather changes, your dwelling also goes through them too, I myself have a humidifier connected to my furnace and it does shit!!!

I wake up and it is dry in my house so my throat feels dry, and i solve that by taking a swig of scotch that i have leftover in a glass on my night-table ;). It is a refreshing start to the day and solves the troubles of dry throat...

And what is really strange is when i finish the glass of scotch, i get the urge to take a dump, and when i am sitting on the throne my nose seems to run?? Now i am not sure if it is the lovely fragrance of my dump or not?? But as soon as i finish my shower brush my teeth and put deodorant on that seems to disappear:idunno:..

Plus you are Young Dumb and Full of Cum!! so you should be just fine buddy. Plus where the fuck do you have to go??!! You are still able to go outside and shoot or club a few things for supper or to sodomize/molest...

Where you live you have more privacy than McArthur did:naughty:

IdolEyes787
03-25-2020, 06:57 PM
I've had just about enough of your insolence, mister. Just for that I'm going to the nearest synagogue and licking the rabbi.

IdolEyes787
03-25-2020, 07:06 PM
Cautionary note to Meg.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/floyd-cardoz-chef-obit-coronavirus/index.html

shaina
03-25-2020, 07:24 PM
I've had just about enough of your insolence, mister. Just for that I'm going to the nearest synagogue and licking the rabbi.

Come on now!!, you are just not that cruel Idol, plus you never know he may lick you back:lips:, Or wait i got that wrong , that is Priests right:01:...

Plus where you live I figure it is a very long bicycle ride to the nearest synagogue so the rabbi will be safe :)

shaina
03-25-2020, 07:32 PM
Cautionary note to Meg.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/floyd-cardoz-chef-obit-coronavirus/index.html

I tried to read the article, but my "Fake News" blocker on Fire Fox wouldn't allow me:unsure:

Truth, it is tragic and really i will wait til i see it on a non Fake News outlets what really was the cause or complications of his death....

Again a terrible tragedy and he will be missed........

shaina
03-25-2020, 09:10 PM

http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/elton-john-to-host-all-new-benefit-special-fox-presents-the-iheart-living-room-concert-for-america-airing-sunday-march-29-with-performances-by-musics-biggest-artists-inc/

j2k4
03-26-2020, 01:23 AM
All kidding aside, I think the safest course of action is to live your life as if you were infected.

Actually thinking of approaching the local medicos to be tested - I believe I may have dealt with this about six or seven weeks ago; the nuts of it was a period of about 48 hours of feeling like I'd literally been run over by a herd of cattle; somewhat ironically, I know just how that feels from experience.

Oddly - or not - I had gotten the "flu shot" about six weeks prior, for the first time since back in the 80s, when they first developed it.

At that time, I got violently sick and missed about four weeks of work - never got another shot until this year, when my mother prompted me to get it, as she and my dad had gotten them after moving in with my wife and I.

She died of cardiac arrest end of January, and I was sick about two weeks later, just before covid19 hit the spotlight.

Just yesterday I heard a doctor describe peak symptoms which squared with my experience...

Something Else
03-26-2020, 11:48 AM
Sorry to hear that j2k4. Do you think it's possible that the effects of the shot lowered your immune system temporarily, which in turn made you more susceptible to catching whatever might be around.

I have never had any kind of shot or vaccination personally. Travelled a lot around most of the world, and never (knowingly) caught anything.

I'm not against them as such, just saying, like.

shaina
03-26-2020, 02:37 PM
All kidding aside, I think the safest course of action is to live your life as if you were infected.
Actually thinking of approaching the local medicos to be tested - I believe I may have dealt with this about six or seven weeks ago; the nuts of it was a period of about 48 hours of feeling like I'd literally been run over by a herd of cattle; somewhat ironically, I know just how that feels from experience.
Oddly - or not - I had gotten the "flu shot" about six weeks prior, for the first time since back in the 80s, when they first developed it.

Hey J2K4 sorry you are under the weather buddy, I get a flu shot every year, and same with my wife and kids, and one of the side effects is you may get the odd cold, but it is to prevent more severe things like pneumonia, or again severe respiratory illness..I can tell you it doesn't always work. The same you see zithromax (azithromycin) being used as a test drug, i have taken that many times for pneumonia and walking pneumonia, it works really good to kill it off...

Hope you do feel better and fight off the bug you have....

She died of cardiac arrest end of January, and I was sick about two weeks later, just before covid19 hit the spotlight.

Just yesterday I heard a doctor describe peak symptoms which squared with my experience...

Really sorry to hear about your wife buddy, olav ha-sholom (rest in peace)

Truthfully, with the weather change in my opinion you are going to see a lot of people getting colds and soar throats for sure, and the same sometimes it fucking lingers forever it seems...

I would really say if you are having sever troubles breathing, then i would go and get checked out to be safe, but at your age you should be able to fight anything off, the same i wish you Kineahora, to get well:)...

Again just my opinion, and wishing a friend well.......

j2k4
03-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Okay, I have fomented some mis-understanding, I think.

1. Whatever bug I had, I am well-over - I will, however, keep your wishes in-pocket for future usage ;)

I am investigating the worth of being tested for antibodies.

2. It was my mother who passed, not my wife. :rolleyes:

Nontheless, thanks all around. :)

shaina
03-27-2020, 04:16 AM
Oh Shit J2K4!!!!

I apologize on thinking it was your wife, i guess i didn't read your post closely buddy......My mind wonders sometimes...

My point was you get so many different things said what the symptoms really you should look for when it comes to the China/Wuhan Virus, one i think constant is fever no matter what media you are reading, the rest is hit and miss.....

Again my apologies for not reading your post with full attention and glad you are well and recovered no matter what the heck you really had:)

And go for it if you want to donate your body for science;)

dion09529
03-27-2020, 10:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgylp3Td1Bw&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2QQlE7OruNRY04JXdhSRvnSlOYpM_8dA1eIZBLvbIK6DhgfvbW9cTQgyM

Barbarossa
03-27-2020, 10:16 AM
Watched "Contagion" last night. Interesting to see what they got right and what they got wrong.

Looking forward to the vaccine lottery ;)

megabyteme
03-27-2020, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the headsup. I will definitely avoid NY hospitals! May you do the same...

Shay, I hear the NY hospitals would like you to stop by. :yup:

Cautionary note to Meg.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2020, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the headsup. I will definitely avoid NY hospitals! May you do the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnYG6AFU7F4

Caballero
03-27-2020, 07:02 PM
^^ Kingdom of Heaven? Great movie; it's been too long since I watched it...

IdolEyes787
03-27-2020, 07:37 PM
Rise a knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6ZjObCG90

I love this movie. The cunts on PassthePopcorn on the other hand seem to hate it. Cunts.

Another of my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6rX-q7lQY

Stehle
03-28-2020, 01:00 AM
Watched "Contagion" last night. Interesting to see what they got right and what they got wrong.

Looking forward to the vaccine lottery ;)

Perhaps a little bit to realistic. Gave me nightmares for nights when I did sleep. :O

(Jude Law was an evil schmuck!) :alien:

Stehle
03-28-2020, 01:08 AM

Cautionary note to Meg.

I have family very close. :( I tried all day to contact them... finally youngest niece made contact... all okay for now. :clap: :)

Something Else
03-28-2020, 09:25 PM
I went to the supermarket today and saw one lady lose her composure, refuse to stand in the designated spot, attack the security guard and then she spat in his face. Not the best thing to do in these times.

Quarterquack
03-28-2020, 09:48 PM
A man in my city has been taking a grocery cart home every day (yes, he shops every day) because he doesn't trust other people to not contaminate it while he's gone.

Some people will do anything :(

j2k4
03-29-2020, 01:26 AM
Uncharted territory.

People harbor tendencies that only see daylight when the shit hits the fan.

Something Else
03-29-2020, 01:50 AM
Indeed. The psychological effects of this isolation is a huge aspect, to be considered.

How do people who are on their own deal with the lack of physical contact. Dating must be a nightmare in the current climate.

Caballero
03-29-2020, 09:09 AM
How do people who are on their own deal with the lack of physical contact.

Probably the same way married people usually do.

Something Else
03-29-2020, 03:38 PM
https://www.covid19-archive.com/

An in-progress archive of news stories. Interesting.

Gregg987
03-30-2020, 01:13 AM
How do people who are on their own deal with the lack of physical contact.

Probably the same way married people usually do.

Before marriage, their only regret is that they have but one pleasure centre to offer a prospective partner.

But after marriage, their only regret is that they have but two thumbs to upvote Caballero's wry post.

Something Else
03-30-2020, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9X-VRaPHA8

IdolEyes787
03-30-2020, 01:28 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/conservative-pastor-who-refused-close-church-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-suggests-god-will-help-1494903

Well at least it answered the question, "no one could possibly be that stupid, could they?"

megabyteme
03-30-2020, 09:03 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/conservative-pastor-who-refused-close-church-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-suggests-god-will-help-1494903

Well at least it answered the question, "no one could possibly be that stupid, could they?"

You had me at 'conservative'. Pastor is just an exclamation point.

dion09529
04-01-2020, 08:55 AM

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/covid19-coronavirus-russian-conspiracy-theory-emerges/b5c532f3-72a9-4c58-beb3-d4ad76cb5c62

These days in Cluj. Watch video: https://www.g4media.ro/video-impartasanie-in-masa-cu-aceeasi-lingurita-la-cluj-mitropolia-absolva-preotul-de-vina-prefectul-promite-ancheta.html

IdolEyes787
04-01-2020, 06:16 PM
These days in Cluj. Watch video: https://www.g4media.ro/video-impartasanie-in-masa-cu-aceeasi-lingurita-la-cluj-mitropolia-absolva-preotul-de-vina-prefectul-promite-ancheta.html

Not to worry, they'll still be able to get him on diddling young boys charges.

shaina
04-02-2020, 06:47 AM
https://youtu.be/YUakLzaboMo

megabyteme
04-02-2020, 10:51 AM
That's brilliant, but needs to stop with the mother#@%&!* BLEEPS!

shaina
04-02-2020, 12:52 PM
That's brilliant, but needs to stop with the mother#@%&!* BLEEPS!

Honestly i tried to find one that had all the profanity Meg, it didn't exist.. And even funnier I actually found it on a Israeli media outlet:), i checked all of the North American ones i go to, even the Left Wing ones you go to and my Fire Fox blocks:lol:, and none of them even had it posted at the time???

I assume since you are at home fucking the dog, take a look around and see if you can find one??

And really thinking about it?? I wonder if they bleeped it more for effect or annoyance, they did leave all the other profanity in the video??

Something Else
04-03-2020, 11:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xPwfSL4Pw0

Stehle
04-03-2020, 02:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xPwfSL4Pw0

Yup... INSANITY!!!! :wacko:

megabyteme
04-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Trump: You know those masks that I gave away, that are in extremely short supply worldwide, that healthcare workers are dying without? Yeah...you should all be wearing them NOW.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Coronavirus: US 'wants 3M to end mask exports to Canada and Latin America'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52161032

China is donating 1,000 ventilators to help New York in coronavirus fight

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/04/china-is-donating-1000-ventilators-to-help-new-york-in-coronavirus-fight.html

You know the US administration is well and truly fucked when they start falling behind China in humanitarian aid.

megabyteme
04-05-2020, 11:37 AM
How's the self-isolation going, Idol? You've been practicing for decades-- now is your chance to shine!

IdolEyes787
04-05-2020, 03:19 PM
How's the self-isolation going, Idol?

Still better than living with you if the email pleas coming from your family are to be believed. :)

The_Martinator
04-12-2020, 10:00 AM
The virus is brilliant. Spoken by a brilliant man. True story.

Stehle
04-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Idol!... self isolating here of course, but I wanted to TY for that film I put in my cue. We both enjoyed it! ...no smart phones, no PC''s... only one's we saw were as big as a sofa... {sigh} ...those were the days. :happy:

(...and David Bowie as a hitman.... just icing on the proverbial cake!) :happy: :alien:

Something Else
04-17-2020, 10:28 AM
Idol!... self isolating here of course, but I wanted to TY for that film I put in my cue. We both enjoyed it! ...no smart phones, no PC''s... only one's we saw were as big as a sofa... {sigh} ...those were the days. :happy:

(...and David Bowie as a hitman.... just icing on the proverbial cake!) :happy: :alien:

I think someone may have spilled a jar of apostrophes on your post, sir.

Stehle
04-17-2020, 06:20 PM

I think someone may have spilled a jar of apostrophes on your post, sir.

Actually... they're called periods my fine sir, but yes I do go a bit overboard with them... chances are they are related to my sshaking fingers or not knowing how to type what I'm thinking

at the moment? :idunno:

Thankkk YOUUUU, as always for bringing this to my immediate attention. :)

shaina
04-17-2020, 08:22 PM
Actually... they're called periods my fine sir, but yes I do go a bit overboard with them... chances are they are related to my sshaking fingers or not knowing how to type what I'm thinking
at the moment? :idunno:
Thankkk YOUUUU, as always for bringing this to my immediate attention. :)

He is a Fuck Face!!, buddy and i wouldn't worry, or even reply to anything it has to say!!. You keep up

the good work posting what ever the fuck you want my friend;). After a pattern of 2,162 post it has the nerve to say that

to you!!! to me that is "Something Else"..

Children like that need to be sent to there room for some alone time with its pet goat......

Light the joint up with Emojis, dots and dashes ;). And it is always a joy to see you are alive and kicking.....

Regards

Shay.

IdolEyes787
04-17-2020, 08:52 PM
I'll be glad when this virus thing is gone and black people can start posting here again.

IdolEyes787
04-17-2020, 08:59 PM
No, seriously. I've got a ton of Ice-T stuff piling up that would likely fly right over your honky heads.

Stehle
04-17-2020, 09:18 PM
Well Shay... I'm of the opinion of part of anon's signature... hows i go? Oh yeah, "...We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you." I guess that

sums it up for me. :)

@Idol Hit us up with some of that pre-pandemic wisdom! :)

shaina
04-17-2020, 10:32 PM
I'll be glad when this virus thing is gone and black people can start posting here again.

Maybe you should stop scaring everyone away you closet conservative right wing Klan enthusiast :cool:

shaina
04-17-2020, 10:35 PM
No, seriously. I've got a ton of Ice-T stuff piling up that would likely fly right over your honky heads.

shaina
04-17-2020, 10:41 PM
Well Shay... I'm of the opinion of part of anon's signature... hows i go? Oh yeah, "...We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you." I guess that

@Idol Hit us up with some of that pre-pandemic wisdom! :)

I can really say without a doubt that racists obnoxious putz Idol is really a staple here that keeps this place alive.. I always give

him great respect for that;)

And Anon doesn't count, he is a highly paid chicken shit employee , that is the reasoning for his presence :whistling. But ya

there is a bonus to having him around:hug:

Looks like America is opening up!!! While Trudeau here is growing more trees to print fake currency to pay for

everything to keep closed.. I do hear Communists China is giving him good interests rates for borrowing , even after

they murdered how many fucking Canadians and lying and spreading this fucking virus all over the world!!!!

anon
04-18-2020, 11:19 AM

You know, this is like the fifth time someone says that (a few others have done it in private), which is why I haven't changed my signature since.

Also, the quotation itself comes from a videogame about a literature club full of anime girls, but don't let Idol find out :ninja:

anon
04-18-2020, 11:20 AM
And Anon doesn't count, he is a highly paid chicken shit employee

highly paid

I want a ticket to this world of dreams you apparently live in... arigatou in advance :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
04-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Also, the quotation itself comes from a videogame about a literature club full of anime girls, but don't let Idol find out :ninja:

I've been assuming everything you do is based on a literature club full of anime girls for at least two years. I'm also operating under the assumption that Stehle will at some point realize as an American that he needs both more guns and beer.

megabyteme
04-18-2020, 11:44 PM
Idol: So what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Very drunk Stehl: Guns. Lots of guns.

anon
04-19-2020, 03:00 PM
I've been assuming everything you do is based on a literature club full of anime girls for at least two years.

A reasonable assumption based on objective and verifiable facts :happy:

anon
04-19-2020, 03:24 PM

Stehle (after gunz): "I'd buy that for a dollar!" :stuart:

Stehle
04-19-2020, 07:15 PM

Stehle Don't DRINK!

Just like...

"Charlie Don't SURF!" ― Lt. Colonel Killgore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjr4eg8rA

IdolEyes787
04-19-2020, 08:49 PM
Never trust a man who smiles too much or who doesn't like dogs or who doesn't drink. Also no one over thirty or named Albert or who doesn't look after his lawn.

shaina
04-20-2020, 12:11 AM
Never trust a man who smiles too much or who doesn't like dogs or who doesn't drink. Also no one over thirty or named Albert or who doesn't look after his lawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN_BDcKhtWk

Stehle
04-20-2020, 03:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN_BDcKhtWk

Funniest video I've viewed all day! :lol: ...Funniest video I've viewed all day! :lol: ...Funniest video I've viewed all day! :lol:

megabyteme
04-22-2020, 10:21 AM

I guess it's about time I started selling used cars... :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
04-22-2020, 04:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQJnliOCBQ

shaina
04-22-2020, 05:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLjU_QzPa7A

shaina
04-22-2020, 05:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OocKgpiZEHY

anon
04-22-2020, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WRf6Q1o7PE

:unsure:

Stehle
04-23-2020, 03:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

Mow... guns & 'splosions! :wacko:

dion09529
04-23-2020, 08:35 AM
Happy quarantine, everybody!

cmlucifier
04-24-2020, 11:58 AM
Share this video as much as possible and remember to spread the word to everyone. We are with you and let's make sure we kick out this virus from our planet forever. Please know that self isolation is the best you can do for now and is one of most important survival tips.

#Coronavirus #CoronaVirusPrevention #StepsToPreventCoronaVirus #CodeMonsta #ProfessorFaith #Covid-19 #SelfIsolation #Prevention #CoronavirusProtection #HowToSurvive

https://youtu.be/mmZHPVbiMDk

anon
04-24-2020, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHgz8KOzyM

#ClassicMovies #ResponsibleGunOwnership

j2k4
05-03-2020, 12:16 AM
AAAAARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!

​That is all.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2020, 02:22 AM
AAAAARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!

​That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELe4vC3oM5E

There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

Stehle
05-03-2020, 03:29 AM
YES! A "Sign" of the times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U9TwG-uiDY&feature=emb_err_watch_on_yt

megabyteme
05-03-2020, 05:35 AM

My favorite rat just died. I'm struggling to see anything else left... :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
05-03-2020, 05:32 PM
With food shortages and a pet rat you know at some point it was always going to come down to him or you. Sure you're sad now but at least you still have your nose.

Stehle
05-03-2020, 06:52 PM
You guys!... I needed that to make my... (what day is it again?)... complete! :)

anon
05-03-2020, 11:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U9TwG-uiDY&feature=emb_err_watch_on_yt

Gribley
05-04-2020, 01:56 PM

My favorite rat just died. I'm struggling to see anything else left... :sadwalk:
I lost rolo and oreo..... I was somewhat emotional.

Stehle
05-05-2020, 04:36 PM

I just KNEW some member would know how to hit the pause button in You Tube... be fast or you might miss sumtin...

anon
05-06-2020, 02:46 AM
If you focus the player by clicking on it, you can then pause and resume the video by pressing the spacebar... which I had to, but was worth it :happy:

Stehle
05-06-2020, 04:49 AM
If "Ace Ventura" was a HORROR film TODAY...

https://www.facebook.com/GundersonMedia/videos/545185506428701/

(A very "Limited Engagement" ... :lol:) :alien:

Stehle
05-10-2020, 06:54 AM
Appropriate Thread Perhaps...

https://youtu.be/mKI6i_fxrWQ

(...and the singer sounds almost like Andy Gibb.) :alien:

laughs
05-20-2020, 11:10 AM
Wow! I don't log in much really. Neither do I know users on this forum, but what an experience it has been reading this thread.

Very ethnographic in scope, the posts. Plus, the gradual change in the tenor of the posts from March to now is very relatable. I'm not saying anything about what the change is. There just is...reflecting the state of things in the world. In March, I thought, "pffft, so what?" Now, I'm a little more informed and prepared to accept that "the normal" as we'd known it is quite far away. Countries may rev up their economies just a little, and there may be a few more lockdowns before 2021 and into 2021 as well if a vaccine isn't there yet.

Forgive the very outsider-like sorta comment. Stay safe, all!

Something Else
05-26-2020, 10:52 AM
Mrs something else and I have been living in a forest for the last 6 weeks. We are both furloughed, getting paid and have very little in the way of costs. Our quality of life has improved immensely. If it wasn't for the fact that this plague kills people, I would be inclined to hope it continued for quite some time.

We are prepared for the apocalypse.

Malkai
06-01-2020, 04:22 PM
I am now one with nature, thank you covid.

j2k4
06-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Mrs something else and I have been living in a forest for the last 6 weeks. We are both furloughed, getting paid and have very little in the way of costs. Our quality of life has improved immensely. If it wasn't for the fact that this plague kills people, I would be inclined to hope it continued for quite some time.

We are prepared for the apocalypse.

Good on you.

I've lived at the end of the earth for some time now, because it suits me - saves me irritating others unnecessarily.

Best to Mrs. S.E. - give her your best hug and tell her it's from me. ;)

Something Else
06-07-2020, 01:15 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52954899

Busy again in my town :emo:

Stehle
06-27-2020, 04:32 AM
Well...

...then there was the last 6 days were fraught with many highs and lows. Starting out with a neighbor that may or may not have showed symptoms of the C-19 virus. He is quite the hugger not a hand shake kinda guy who near collapsed in front of my eyes as I was trying to lend him some assistance. No mask on. I have not seen him since 6/19/20 he answered a text on Father’s Day, but calling goes straight to voicemail. I wish him well in either case. :(

And now of course I'm already bat shit crazy. :wacko: (If I wasn't the last few months!)

No more family visits.

What a journey eh.

anon
06-27-2020, 09:03 AM
And the best part is, you're alive and able to tell us all this... unlike your neighbor it seems :no:

Stehle
06-27-2020, 12:34 PM
And the best part is, you're alive and able to tell us all this... unlike your neighbor it seems :no:

Indeed... It is a very bright side... a glass half full / half empty kinda measure. I hope for the best, but expect the worst... yeah, have to agree with you're sentiment . {sigh}

IdolEyes787
06-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Always expect the worst. That way no matter what happens at least you won't be disappointed.

shaina
06-27-2020, 03:09 PM
Always expect the worst. That way no matter what happens at least you won't be disappointed.

Hens your name Negative Nelly:lol:.....Tell me in all the years of your education, not one teacher/professor never told you to think positive:unsure:

Great day of golf buddy, won all the cash today:01:

And i am not sure if it was the T1's or the muscle relaxants with codeine, or the mickey of vodka, or maybe it was just the right blend of all of them starting at 3am.....

I can tell you it was amazing to watch my good friend shoot 71 today.....

https://royalashburngolfclub.com/

Was expecting better weather, did get lightly rained on a few times, but all in all a great round......

Now i am going to take my wife downstairs, make her brunch and then pass the fuck out!!!!!, and hopefully able to walk when i wake up in a few hours.....

As always hope you are having a wonderful day buddy:D

Caballero
06-28-2020, 02:56 AM
...then there was the last 6 days were fraught with many highs and lows. Starting out with a neighbor that may or may not have showed symptoms of the C-19 virus. He is quite the hugger not a hand shake kinda guy who near collapsed in front of my eyes as I was trying to lend him some assistance. No mask on. I have not seen him since 6/19/20 he answered a text on Father’s Day, but calling goes straight to voicemail. I wish him well in either case. :(

I found out this week that two people in my neighborhood (boyfriend/girlfriend, both working in the medical field) have it. The guy was working out with someone else, who also tested positive this week. That guy's kids go to daycare/school with my neighbors' kids... who play with ours and the other 6 kids living around us.

And the quarantine bubble has burst.

So far everyone else around us has tested negative (at least the adults), but it's getting closer.

I blame Governor Abbot and the rest of his Republican posse. Houston had the virus under control until he decided to open up the economy/state and passed an ordinance *forbidding* county officials and mayors to require masks in public. You could see that train wreck coming from a mile away.

Stehle
06-28-2020, 10:08 AM
I found out this week that two people in my neighborhood (boyfriend/girlfriend, both working in the medical field) have it. The guy was working out with someone else, who also tested positive this week. That guy's kids go to daycare/school with my neighbors' kids... who play with ours and the other 6 kids living around us.

And the quarantine bubble has burst.

So far everyone else around us has tested negative (at least the adults), but it's getting closer.

I blame Governor Abbot and the rest of his Republican posse. Houston had the virus under control until he decided to open up the economy/state and passed an ordinance *forbidding* county officials and mayors to require masks in public. You could see that train wreck coming from a mile away.

It truly pains me to hear this... your absolutely right, as I'm seeing the damn burst here in Florida all around me as well.

Simple things like staying home, wearing a cheap friggin mask... and so many not socially distancing... I've seen it so, so many times... yeah, the flood gates are now truly open.

I blame our Governor Ron DeSantis for playing the Republican... {sigh} ...Trump card, blaming it all on testing and migrant workers... AND planning to open elementary schools just last week!

I swear he wants that RNC in Jacksonville so bad he's following Trumps orders like a puppy! Now, its the "young and irresponsible" causing it ...umm restaurants and bars opening???

Now who is being irresponsible!!!

Sorry if I vented my feelings, but it's just wrong.

Keep the kids as safe as you can... that's what it's all about for me at least.

Please Stay Safe.

megabyteme
06-28-2020, 06:52 PM
I'm back at work, but we never stopped quarantining at home. I wear a PM2.5/N95 equivalent mask at work and at the few places I go.

Stay safe, my friends. You too, Idol.

Stehle
06-29-2020, 02:00 AM
I'm back at work, but we never stopped quarantining at home. I wear a PM2.5/N95 equivalent mask at work and at the few places I go.

Setting a great example... If I live, (of course I will!), I'll be looking at a half dozen or so of these...

https://about.underarmour.com/news/2020/05/introducing-ua-sportsmask

megabyteme
06-29-2020, 02:53 AM
I'm wearing versions of this (https://smile.amazon.com/BASE-CAMP-Active-Carbon-Filter/dp/B085B8Y9XH?ref_=ast_sto_dp). Because a mask is only as good as its seal, I have weather stripping (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCK65QM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) along the upper portion near the cheeks, as well as a glasses keeper (https://smile.amazon.com/Eye-Glasses-String-Holder-Strap/dp/B081Z1253V?ref_=ast_sto_dp) attached to the ear straps, which helps tighten it and relieve the pressure on my ears. Don't forget that the virus can enter through your eyes, so eye protection (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=solidworks+eye+protection&crid=Z66P3KYMZCB9&sprefix=SolidWork+eye%2Caps%2C223&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13) is very wise!

Additional filters (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B088WLCRG1/ref=twister_B089K74G6Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) are available too.

shaina
06-29-2020, 07:34 AM

Show me a link where he said not to wear a mask?? Or did he say all the protocols and people are just not following them??

And really tell me when is it going to be time to open up the country??

You can't keep getting cheques from the Government, i don't want my kids paying for the rest of there lives to pay that debt.....

Think about there future....

shaina
06-29-2020, 07:38 AM

I am not sure if i am still considered a friend knowing i would defiantly be a Republican if was American:cry:....

shaina
06-29-2020, 07:52 AM
(of course I will!)[/I], I'll be looking at a half dozen or so of these...
https://about.underarmour.com/news/2020/05/introducing-ua-sportsmask

Well i just looked online here in Canada Stehle, and the next shipment date is UA SPORTSMASK *Ships by 8/17/20

Caballero
06-29-2020, 04:23 PM

Show me a link where he said not to wear a mask?? Or did he say all the protocols and people are just not following them??

Here you go. --> https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/abbott-mask-riddle/

"Abbott swept in with an order that clearly established that local officials could not impose penalties on anyone who refused to wear a mask.

“We make clear that no jurisdiction can impose any type of penalty or fine,” he said at the time. “My executive order, it supersedes local orders, with regard to any type of fine or penalty for anyone not wearing a mask.”

So basically he took the enforcement power away from the mayors and county judges. You know, for a party continually complaining about governmental overreach and advocating for "states' rights" (and by extension local governance) I am getting a lot of mixed messages here.

And really tell me when is it going to be time to open up the country??

You can't keep getting cheques from the Government, i don't want my kids paying for the rest of there lives to pay that debt.....

Think about there future....

Oh, absolutely agreed. But here's the thing. He came up with a plan to open up the state. Right or wrong, he set up a number of benchmarks and performance targets that would trigger each phase of reopening. I bet some of those were even based on scientific advice and expertise. And then he disregarded everythgng he said and did what he wanted anyway. For fcuk's sake, at one point he even announced the Phase 3 reopening on the same day that Phase 2 started, without even pretending to wait and see what the effects of Phase 2 would be. Are you seriously telling me that the results of this sh!tshow were not foreseeable?

People sacrificed for two months, behaved more or less responsibly and the virus was somewhat under control. All that sacrifice has now been flushed away, for nothing.

Yes, I am angry.

megabyteme
06-29-2020, 05:50 PM

I am not sure if i am still considered a friend knowing i would defiantly be a Republican if was American:cry:....

No worries, Shay. My son has Down syndrome and I don't love him any less, I just don't discuss politics with him either...

IdolEyes787
06-29-2020, 10:14 PM
I am not sure if i am still considered a friend knowing i would defiantly be a Republican if was American:cry:.... Apparently America's loss is Canada's loss as well.:unsure:

shaina
06-30-2020, 02:32 AM
People sacrificed for two months, behaved more or less responsibly and the virus was somewhat under control. All that sacrifice has now been flushed away, for nothing.
Yes, I am angry.

You know Cabby, this isolation will never stop this virus, only letting it ween out will... And you do notice that it is the younger people now that are popping

positive, and not showing any symptoms period,...

And what sacrifice did they do!!!, they fucking loved it!!! They made more money milking of the government then they did working, and now they got used to it!!!..

Again that whole article is garbage!!!, he always speaks the protocols, and tells what people should be doing... So now smart guy.....

You give these people huge fines for not following yet they can't afford to eat!!!, and i am not talking about the fucking people taking advantage of the free fucking

handouts!!!!.. I am talking about all of those small business owners, that need to get back to work, and want to get back to work....

There is no way to stop the spread, and hope peoples immunity finally just wears out the virus.. The same with H1N1....

I think we are on the same page here buddy, just how you get to the finish line may be different.....

Edit:....

Here is a question for a smart guy like you Cabby...

Why is it that the numbers of the Wohan China Virus positives are going up yet they don't mention or no one talks about the death rate

is way the fuck down??? Well i shouldn't say all the media or news stations don't mention this important stat;)

Do you have an explanation for that??

shaina
06-30-2020, 02:36 AM
No worries, Shay. My son has Down syndrome and I don't love him any less, I just don't discuss politics with him either...

Truly i don't have any problem with that, there is lots to talk about that is positive other than politics, but i should add you probably don't like talking about politics

with your son because he is much more intelligent than you;)

I know it must be hard for you that you may have a child that is a Republican :01:.....

shaina
06-30-2020, 02:41 AM
I am not sure if i am still considered a friend knowing i would defiantly be a Republican if was American:cry:.... Apparently America's loss is Canada's loss as well.:unsure:

HuH:huh:

Caballero
06-30-2020, 04:58 AM
You know Cabby, this isolation will never stop this virus, only letting it ween out will... And you do notice that it is the younger people now that are popping positive, and not showing any symptoms period,...

Really? If nothing else, just read the headline. --> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/coronavirus-hospital-houston.html

And what sacrifice did they do!!!, they fucking loved it!!! They made more money milking of the government then they did working, and now they got used to it!!!..

Yes, because it always comes down to money and nothing else matters, right? How about the fact that my kids were cooped up in the house for weeks and unable to play with their friends. -- Surely no sacrifice. How about the inability to visit with parents/grandparents? -- Who gives a crap, right? How about the people working without PPE in your local Amazon warehouse, exposing themselves to the virus so you don't have to? -- I am sure they "fucking loved it". How about the parents who had to stay home, potentially giving up work, to take care of their kids because schools were closed? -- I bet they were singing God's praises.

Two months of behaving responsibly (for the most part) was just a nice, long vacation. Sure. What distorted reality are you living in?

Again that whole article is garbage!!!, he always speaks the protocols, and tells what people should be doing... So now smart guy.....

Clearly you did not read and/or understand the article, so there really is no point in continuing this conversation. And believe me, sitting in your comfy chair 1,600 miles away is a much different experience than living with the results of that dumbass's decisions on a daily basis.

There is no way to stop the spread, and hope peoples immunity finally just wears out the virus.. The same with H1N1....

Yes. You tell that to the good people of New Zealand.

Fun fact: Sweden did just what you are proposing. Three months later, their death rate is multiples of their Scandinavian neighbors and the percentage of the population that shows antibodies is barely 5-7%. Mission accomplished?

I think we are on the same page here buddy, just how you get to the finish line may be different.....

No, not really.

Edit:....

Here is a question for a smart guy like you Cabby...

Why is it that the numbers of the Wohan China Virus positives are going up yet they don't mention or no one talks about the death rate is way the fuck down??? Well i shouldn't say all the media or news stations don't mention this important stat;)

Do you have an explanation for that??

Because that statistic is meaningless. If you don't do meaningful testing than your basis for the percentage is small and the rate is higher. Now that they do somewhat more testing, they have a greater denominator and of course the percentage is smaller. So what? If you have 120,000 deaths, who gives a shit if that is a death rate of 1% or 10%? It's still 120,000 people that are dead.

But let's talk about numbers. The US has, what, 320 million people and 120,000 deaths? Germany has 80 million people, so you'd expect them to have 30,000 dead, right? You might want to look up how many people actually died (hint: barely a third of that). Hooray for socialized medicine and a decent public health care system! Oh, and the US has right around 4% of the world population but accounts for over 20% of new infections? You don't see a problem there? How about you ask your "Fox and Friends" to explain that little nugget?

To paraphrase #43: "You're doing a heck of a job, Donnie..."

shaina
06-30-2020, 05:39 AM
And the NYTimes is always and i mean always the most honest reporting when it comes to Republicans/conservatives LOL!!!, give me a break Cabby....

What the fuck are you talking about testing?? More people are getting tested now!!!, and there is less deaths period!!!, what numbers are you looking at and where are you getting

your stats from??

The EU is full of shit with there numbers, plus how the fuck can anything be accurate, they have no idea how many fucking illegals they even have LOL, but ya i forgot you are an

expert on the EU LOL!!!, And Germany really has there eye on the ball when it comes to immigration......

The same the WHO organization is also full of shit!!!!

The numbers are not even close in the US on really being accurate on the true deaths, or having underlying conditions, and it seems that where are the biggest problems in the US??

Not your fucking state!! , but how many Democrat run states are the problems;)...

Iran, China, Russia, are also so very truthful on there reporting of deaths and cases right.....

Back and forth we go and you watch left wing shit only and agree with that, i watch both and read between the lines, do you think that is a difference;)

If you don't agree that the NYTimes is a pro left wing shit bag media, then what really can we talk about??

And how is a Death statistic is meaningless, then what the fuck are you complaining about!!!, Do you cry or complain when 3 times the people dies of respiratory issues vs the Wohan

China virus???

I don't think so!!!, again wear your mask and you and your family be safe, and if you want to stay home and can afford it do it ....

And really if you think other places are doing better in the world and have the same travelling immigrants into there country , fuck man you can always move there, or move in a

Democratic run state and pay 5 times the fucking taxes, and cost of living??

I know i watch the fucking death rates because any fucking death is a tragedy, but you can see what the virus is doing and who it is affecting the most.....

Again my opinion....

Edit:...

Here read this Cabby, and have you seen this reported anywhere else yet???

The "Times" media no matter where the reporting is a left wing shitbag garbage, but i still go here and then to other sites if it is even reported or how it is reported...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-swine-flu-strain-found-in-china-has-pandemic-potential/

Check it out and see how easy it is to spread fear to weak minded people out there;)

Caballero
06-30-2020, 06:01 AM
You know what, I have enough friends and acquaintances that work in the Medical Center here in Houston that give me the unfiltered situation that they are facing and info that doesn't make it into the news. Fun fact -- Houston hospitals' ICU occupancy rate reached 100% last week. Guess what statistic all of a sudden is not being reported anymore, after a call from the Gov to the hospitals' CEOs?

And you are deflecting. Illegal immigration has in Europe absolutely nothing to do with the COVID death rate here in the US. Nice try to change the subject, though.

And you know what, if you love the US so much, why don't you move here? Maybe Alabama or Mississippi; those states seem to be right up your alley...

megabyteme
06-30-2020, 06:07 AM

Truly i don't have any problem with that, there is lots to talk about that is positive other than politics, but i should add you probably don't like talking about politics

I know it must be hard for you that you may have a child that is a Republican :01:.....

He certainly shows many signature Republican traits 😂😂😂

shaina
06-30-2020, 06:30 AM
Actually when i officially retire i will end up spending my winters in Florida, and if i had a good job in the US and had company paid health care, that is where i would be now......

With my wife's issues and the cost of purchasing US coverage is just to high, vs all the fucking taxes we both have paid here for shitty socialized health care.....

And you mentioned other countries and the EU in his post so i responded...And my point was the virus didn't start in UK, Canada, US, EU, Germany, it was brought there, and then spread, now who and where was that origin?? China Direct?? Or the Middle East?? That was my point.....

Where were the first cases reported in the US Cabby?

And for your comment on capacity, you talk to 20 other people and they say something different, and the same goes here in Canada.. our hospitals are fucking empty!!!

And my wife also has many care workers that come 3 times a week to my home, they have nothing to do with hospitals, but make comments

So.. Do you work in the hospital Cabby?? Are we talking Private hospitals or non Private, How is your state doing are all the Hospitals full there??

The only thing tiresome is where is your fucking solutions to this problem, complaining doesn't cut it anymore that is "Tiresome" buddy....

i talk to my friends and home schooling sucks shit!!, and again lots of people getting tested and popping positive now what?? Are they dying are they recovering what!!!!??

The death rate is not even close to what it was and there is more testing, especially younger people now..Common sense Cabby!! where the fuck have they been for fucking months and now they are getting tested and popping positive!!!! Did they have it the whole time!!?? With no symptoms obviously !!!

Now fucking what?? Stay home some more and collect Government handouts!!!, or wear a mask and go to fucking work!!!!!

Now try getting them to work after!!!!!

My wife's niece had it with zero fucking symptoms, works with disability children, 2 weeks later tested twice and it was negative period!!! and she lived with her parents and they never got it!!! both tested negative...

So what is your solution Cabby?? Should the country stay closed and the Government should just keep growing trees or borrowing off China and go into more debt?? .

Or everyone should learn sign language and not speak to others, if they chose not to wear a mask??

So......

shaina
06-30-2020, 06:35 AM

He certainly shows many signature Republican traits 😂😂😂

That is good to know he is a smart loving kid Meg

I am really glad to hear buddy.....

Stehle
07-01-2020, 06:21 PM
I'm wearing versions of this (https://smile.amazon.com/BASE-CAMP-Active-Carbon-Filter/dp/B085B8Y9XH?ref_=ast_sto_dp). Because a mask is only as good as its seal, I have weather stripping (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCK65QM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) along the upper portion near the cheeks, as well as a glasses keeper (https://smile.amazon.com/Eye-Glasses-String-Holder-Strap/dp/B081Z1253V?ref_=ast_sto_dp) attached to the ear straps, which helps tighten it and relieve the pressure on my ears. Don't forget that the virus can enter through your eyes, so eye protection (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=solidworks+eye+protection&crid=Z66P3KYMZCB9&sprefix=SolidWork+eye%2Caps%2C223&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13) is very wise!...

Good to know... I have no idea what I have now. (Fingers crossed!)... tremors (I mean tremors!), vibrate like a tuning fork at 3am two nights in a row, feverish....fck, ya know the symptoms.

No sustained fever yet, but I believe I know now what people tout as migraine headaches... neighbor reappeared for 5min to water a plant outside or so the ex tells me.

Feelin better/worse?*, who the fck knows. S-Distancing an masks can be a mf'r inside the home, but here I thought I was safe living in BFE, so who can say.

gonna try reading on here a bit.

MASK UP!

*Still breathing.

megabyteme
07-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Any coughing?

Make sure you are taking Vitamin D. There was a study done that found many of the people who were getting the worst of it had Vitamin D deficiency. Also, if you really believe you have it, make sure you go to the hospital-- nobody wants to be there, but if you already have it, being in capable hands is far better than trying to tough it out on your own. Remdesivir is a known drug that is helping people a lot.

Something Else
07-02-2020, 12:21 AM
I'm taking s flight tomorrow. This should be fun. I had an extra covid quarantine form to fill out, otherwise no difference on the bookings end. I will report back once the experience is completed.

megabyteme
07-02-2020, 04:12 AM
David Blaine held his breath for 17 minutes. If you can beat that, you should be okay. Just take the total time of your flight and divide by 17. Then repeat that many times...

Something Else
07-02-2020, 03:38 PM
He was a septic tank cunt though. Probably faked it. He did this thing where he sat in a plastic box like a pleb for a few days. Everyone in London trolled him hard. There was a lot of McDonalds food thrown at his window licking box if I recall correctly.

j2k4
07-03-2020, 01:16 AM
I'm wearing versions of this (https://smile.amazon.com/BASE-CAMP-Active-Carbon-Filter/dp/B085B8Y9XH?ref_=ast_sto_dp). Because a mask is only as good as its seal, I have weather stripping (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCK65QM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) along the upper portion near the cheeks, as well as a glasses keeper (https://smile.amazon.com/Eye-Glasses-String-Holder-Strap/dp/B081Z1253V?ref_=ast_sto_dp) attached to the ear straps, which helps tighten it and relieve the pressure on my ears. Don't forget that the virus can enter through your eyes, so eye protection (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=solidworks+eye+protection&crid=Z66P3KYMZCB9&sprefix=SolidWork+eye%2Caps%2C223&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13) is very wise!...

Good to know... I have no idea what I have now. (Fingers crossed!)... tremors (I mean tremors!), vibrate like a tuning fork at 3am two nights in a row, feverish....fck, ya know the symptoms.

No sustained fever yet....

Sounds like what I had, beginning of February - 48 hours before the fever broke, though; big tremors for a good bit of it.

Stehle
07-03-2020, 02:25 PM
The end of the story…

With mass hysteria abounding I noticed yesterday my neighbor waving at me. I HAD to know, as I took this as good sign and moseyed over to what he called his “ranch”, (ya know the Michigan folks have a way with words.) …and after our brief greetings… I asked point blank why he had not returned my calls.

“I was embarrassed.” he said. Why? I asked. He said it was because in his frustration he had run out of gas as he was mowing you see. I saw his frustration or anguish, so being… (I oft times chide myself for being that way)… did my “good samaritan” deed, only to have him collapse in front of me. It was hot and yeah, this is Flo-re-duh. Much later he discovered the out of gas problem when he went retrieve his tractor and felt foolish. We shook hands… he asked me if I was doing fireworks again this year, as he saw me felling trees near the back of the farm entrance. I said yeah, but very limited and this was the first year had to stop or block access to my property. (Lawn chairs on the road our fine, but no closer is the rule of thumb this year.) Plus, most fireworks are legal in the whole state for the very first time on the 4th.

Another first time…

Yet, I had to verify further for my own piece of mind. These health issues were real to me. I called my physician yesterday and chatted up the receptionist* (more about her feelings later) and coerced her into letting me speak with my doctor, briefly explained my symptoms and he just asked if I had gone out during the heat heath alert emergency days. I said yes and he said, “Heat stroke or exhaustion… you’ll be fine.” ‘nuff said for me, I politely thanked him and ended our call.

*The receptionist unburdened herself to me and said, “She wished she was not there, She was tired of all this, She wished the doctors would just close it all up and that our governor should enact a state wide mandatory mask wearing order until we get over this outbreak." I always liked her. ;)

So, the story goes.

@j2k4 you may have been right in some ways thanks.

megabyteme
07-03-2020, 05:59 PM
No more mowing lawns and dropping trees in the heat of the day. :noes:

Stehle
07-03-2020, 11:26 PM
No more mowing lawns and dropping trees in the heat of the day. :noes:

Ya got that right! No fireworks displays either. :( The beauty of living on a dead end street in BFE there are only a few neighbors to call... the fact it hasn't rained here all day, coupled

with the fact I wouldn't want anyone having the potential to get ill over something I did... :noes: ...they all said they understood given the current climate here. The amateurs will be out

and I wish them well.

Perhaps... some personal 'splosions for those that can't read the "Keep Out!" or "NO TRESSPASS!" signs, though one neighbor is a bit'o a prep-per, I'll just watch with the fire

extinguisher, close and me official looking deputy hat so everything stays safe. ;)

megabyteme
07-04-2020, 06:37 AM
Once again (an annual thing), I am faced with either staying home to keep an eye on my idiot neighbors (plural) who get the uncontrollable urge to fire off a couple bottle rockets into the always-dry wooded area surrounding our houses OR I can go have a nice time with my family, but have the endless concern that one of them finally achieved their goal of burning everything to the ground.

Good gawd neighbors can suck.

Happy 4th to you all-- may you neither be the cause nor recipient of neighborhood flambe.

Stehle
07-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Once again (an annual thing), I am faced with either staying home to keep an eye on my idiot neighbors (plural) who get the uncontrollable urge to fire off a couple bottle rockets into the always-dry wooded area surrounding our houses OR I can go have a nice time with my family, but have the endless concern that one of them finally achieved their goal of burning everything to the ground.

Good gawd neighbors can suck.

Happy 4th to you all-- may you neither be the cause nor recipient of neighborhood flambe.

Indeed! Yes to all! You and yours especially! :)

(So eloquently stated... as always!) :alien:

Caballero
07-04-2020, 03:19 PM
Happy Insurrection Day as I used to tell my UK colleagues. :)

megabyteme
07-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Happy Inch Erection Day to you, too!

The way things are going here, I'd invite you to take us back, but you seem to be crumbling under Boris' incompetence. Let's enjoy our race to the bottom since it doesn't look like 'Great Again' is ever going to happen. :emo:

IdolEyes787
07-04-2020, 07:14 PM
Happy Insurrection Day as I used to tell my UK colleagues. :)

And with any luck on Nov 3rd you'll win your independance over Russia too.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2020, 07:20 PM
July 1st was Canada d'eh? The date on which we annually celebrate not being Americans and snowmobiles.

Stehle
07-04-2020, 07:50 PM
July 1st was Canada d'eh? The date on which we annually celebrate not being Americans and snowmobiles.

What was that you said Meg..."Good gawd neighbors can suck." ...so true geographically too...

anon
07-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Happy Independence Day to all citizens of Trumptopia :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2d652_2hE

j2k4
07-05-2020, 01:17 AM
The Brits call it Happy Treason Day, I guess...

Stehle
07-05-2020, 02:49 AM
"So your gonna tell me...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2uifOWP-k

'merica

megabyteme
07-05-2020, 03:28 AM

Well...yeah, but nobody cares.

megabyteme
07-05-2020, 03:34 AM

What was that you said Meg..."Good gawd neighbors can suck." ...so true geographically too...

At least in Florida you only have to deal with escaped Cubans. We've got a million miles of snowball lickers coming down to buy our Levi's and whatnot.

Come and get it now, Canadians! *cough*

Btw, Trump has succeeded in keeping out illegal immigrants.

Stehle
07-05-2020, 04:02 AM
Laughs at Meg's post... adds with this Trump gem (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07/04/trump-desert-storm-vietnam.html?fbclid=IwAR1u6M96vj0NhGCd4bmPrGyTJPnBQkv-UIiRhNdyaKYE1PULiFFvTCsgD4A)...

At least he has the insanity down... I think he's cracking up on this pandemic *cough* shit.

megabyteme
07-05-2020, 04:12 AM

Well...yeah, but nobody cares.

megabyteme
07-05-2020, 04:23 AM
Laughs at Meg's post... counters with this Trump gem (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07/04/trump-desert-storm-vietnam.html?fbclid=IwAR1u6M96vj0NhGCd4bmPrGyTJPnBQkv-UIiRhNdyaKYE1PULiFFvTCsgD4A)...

At least he has the insanity down... I think he's cracking up on this pandemic *cough* shit.

OMG. I played that video in the car waiting for fireworks. My 10 y/o daughter said, "I can't believe he is so stupid." I borrow your signoff-- 'nuff said.

Barbarossa
07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
The Brits call it Happy Treason Day, I guess...

We don't really call it ...... anything at all :unsure:

We watched Hamilton over the weekend (sadly on Disney+, the Mrs couldn't wait :/ ) ... It occurred to me they don't really teach that part of our shared history in British schools, and I really think they should.