PDA

View Full Version : I Read this in a Forum.......

shaina
05-17-2020, 01:51 AM
I saw someone actually posted this in a forum....

"Christ loving Republicans know that if Jesus were alive today he would carry an assault rifle, spread putirid infectious secretions to others, grab Mary Magdelene by her pink kitten, build walls between his people,

Squat in Stormy's groin, refuse to heal those who couldn't afford health insurance, Destroy the last piece of habitat for one of his Father's "lesser" creations, mock the disabled,

separate poor destitute children from their migrant parents fleeing the only home they have ever known, and blame blacks, lbgqt's, scientists, hispanics, teachers, and women on birth control for all our problems.

Republicans; Always following in the foot steps of their savior...One hoof at a time."

Can someone tell me....

Is there no Christian Faith Democrats:unsure:. And reading this over a few times, someone that is willing to post something like this is very dangerous to be out in public, let alone, having thoughts like this floating in his brain, really you have to think what heck is happening to people that may have disagreements in policies, and losing the common sense of having respect for every man, women, child, homo, transgender, and faiths......

Breaking down A post like that to me is really fucked up!!!!

And really really really thinking about this!!!!, Where the fuck are the moderators for that site!!!!!. Free speech or not, i should have never seen a post like that....

j2k4
05-17-2020, 02:16 AM
Freedom of speech is an occasionally disgusting thing, but we should thank God for it - makes it easy when people choose to broadcast the fact they're assholes.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

shaina
05-17-2020, 02:34 AM
Freedom of speech is an occasionally disgusting thing, but we should thank G-D for it - makes it easy when people choose to broadcast the fact they're assholes.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

You know read that a few times j2k4, that is not an asshole even Idol is useful every once and a while:)... To me that is beyond hate speech!!!...

And really you would think, i didn't see this on some underground site, really i think it is disgusting that i even got a chance to read a post like that....

Again my question to any American.... Is there no Christian Church going Democrats??

I may not agree with peoples opinions on policies , but i always try to respect the person!!!.. I would think everyone that knows me here would agree with that, other than Stubborn Pig Headed Meg:)

Seeing a post like that, what type of person is that?? And especially if that poster really lives in America, how patriotic are they??

I think that is one of the worsts posts i have seen in a long long time j2k4

Edit: You know i should add this!!! I think i could say without a doubt, not even a Left Wing Shit Bag Jew would think or post something like that!!!.. So who do you have left (pardon the pun).

I luv to open this Tread for people to post anyone worse!!!

IdolEyes787
05-17-2020, 12:43 PM
The poster is not the most eloquent person but the underlying point I think he is trying to make is about the rampant hypocrisy you often see with evangelicals.
Personally, I don't see it as an attack on over-arching religion, God or even Republicans.

As for worse. He's even got the demonic smile down pat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vColOxUf-8s

IdolEyes787
05-17-2020, 05:21 PM
Chinese ambassador to Israel is found dead in his home, Foreign Ministry says.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/17/middleeast/israel-chinese-ambassador-dead-intl/index.html

In Israel, the Mossad exacting revenge is considered natural causes.

j2k4
05-17-2020, 06:57 PM
Personally, I don't see it as an attack on over-arching religion, God or even Republicans.

I took my cue from his use of the words "Christ" and "Republicans"...

shaina
05-18-2020, 12:04 AM
Chinese ambassador to Israel is found dead in his home, Foreign Ministry says.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/17/middleeast/israel-chinese-ambassador-dead-intl/index.html

In Israel, the Mossad exacting revenge is considered natural causes.

Revenge for what moron :slap:

Israel does business with China, what would be the purpose??

And if CNN is posting anything about Israel, you automatically know it is negative fake news, and far from any truth;)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/280351

shaina
05-18-2020, 12:16 AM

Exactly!!!, common sense and someone with a thinking brain could grasp that concept;)...

I have yet found anything that bad, and it was only one post from that person, or at least with that id/name, and it makes me wonder where in the world and in what basement it was posted from j2k4??

Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical, fucking Born again Christian!!!, Every fucking one has the same goal, to speak/pray to the Son of G-D, and someone that posts something like what that idiot posted is not all there!!!...

One thing i do know is there is fucking shitheads that like to start a war of words on a forum, but i go back to my first point, if any moderator with a half of brain would have removed that on a frequently trafficked site...

j2k4
05-18-2020, 12:27 AM
...if any moderator with a half of brain would have removed that on a frequently trafficked site...

It would still exist in the mind of whomever gave expression to it.

I'd rather know such creatures remain than naively believe such misbegotten sentiments have been eradicated.

We see examples every day of gullibility gone awry, don't we?

Better the pain of knowing than the stupid bliss of ignorance.

shaina
05-18-2020, 12:46 AM
...if any moderator with a half of brain would have removed that on a frequently trafficked site...

It would still exist in the mind of whomever gave expression to it.

I'd rather know such creatures remain than naively believe such misbegotten sentiments have been eradicated.

We see examples every day of gullibility gone awry, don't we?

Better the pain of knowing than the stupid bliss of ignorance.

Ok, so say i agree with you, now the question is, where did they learn it from??

Like this, now this is not a world known web site or a news site, but i can say anyone that has children!!!, where the fuck are the parents!!!!!..

https://www.israellycool.com/2020/05/17/anti-zionist-not-antisemite-of-the-day-keith-woods/

This is a kid now, what happens when he does get older?? And doesn't grow out of this thinking?? Do you think he is weak minded?? Do you think there is really any room for a person like that in a normal society??

And really, if a guy like Idol, can respond the way he did, and look at my post of that person and say "Personally, I don't see it as an attack on over-arching religion, God or even Republicans."..

That i really can't understand, and honestly it is disturbing.......

And Hello!!!! Is there no American Democrat willing to admit they are of Christian faith!!???..Still crickets on that!!

Caballero
05-18-2020, 03:30 AM
And Hello!!!! Is there no American Democrat willing to admit they are of Christian faith!!???..Still crickets on that!!

Let me Google that for you... (https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/his-own-words-president-obama-faith)

shaina
05-18-2020, 11:07 AM

Let me Google that for you... (https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/his-own-words-president-obama-faith)

That link was a pretty funny joke buddy, ROTFLMAO!!!

That wasn't even a good attempt :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-18-2020, 12:51 PM

If you're going to insist that Gulliver's Travels can't be about anything other than giants and talking horses then I'm going to have to point out that taken purely on face value,except for a brief period between 1941-1972, the U.S. is coming off as a bit of a cunt.

Sorry I meant "monumental cunt".

IdolEyes787
05-18-2020, 12:58 PM

Exactly!!!, common sense and someone with a thinking brain could grasp that concept;)...

Aslan being just a lion brings a whole new meaning to The Chronicles of Narnia. I'm assuming after the last book ends he eats the Pevensies then. I can see why . C. S. Lewis decided to go with a more upbeat ending.

shaina
05-18-2020, 01:40 PM

Aslan being just a lion brings a whole new meaning to The Chronicles of Narnia. I'm assuming after the last book ends he eats the Pevensies then. I can see why . C. S. Lewis decided to go with a more upbeat ending.

If you really read the post i gave you as a reference, and you are compering it to make believe Narnia??

As i said I have some serious issues how the young people think today, and the consequences it can cause in the future.....

I know it is like beating a dead horse having a conversation with you that at most will make sense, and i never tell you what to think or say, but really if that was your kid spewing stuff like that on the internet, i really hope you wouldn't consider yourself a proud father, regardless of your faith or party policies you agree with...

I would think that most parents would want there kids to succeed and be happy, to me a person willing to put something like that in an open forum, i am not sure how that can happen??

Maybe you should read the post again just to make sure..

And i do believe in freedom of speech, but not when it can harm other human beings, meaning the cause of a cult to start of more weak minded people how the world really works. And really if you agree with posts like that, which you have not said either way, again to me is disturbing....

We can't always just say ooooh!! who cares, it is just a post, again someone who does post something like that should trigger something in your brain Idol that what is that person capable of, causing, or doing??...

Again that is not even my faith, but there is many out there that it is. And i read many many posts of people in many different web sites, if this one stood out for me?? I am not sure how it didn't for others?? Myself being a parent, again i say the word Disturbing......

shaina
05-18-2020, 01:58 PM

If you're going to insist that Gulliver's Travels can't be about anything other than giants and talking horses then I'm going to have to point out that taken purely on face value,except for a brief period between 1941-1972, the U.S. is coming off as a bit of a cunt.

Sorry I meant "monumental cunt".

So that is an excuse for the present?? Don't you think people should learn from there mistakes?? And again be fucking real!!! You could never please everyone, and that goes for any faith or people that are running your country..

Again "Hate" speech is just that, a disregard for anyone else's opinion...And an easy way out for a person not willing to see any other side except there own.. That sounds like a country i myself wouldn't want to live in, but it still goes to some sort of common sense to have your opinion and not have in the back of your mind to go out and harm other people.. And knowing that typing something in a forum or going to a rally where you know the purpose is for violence, what is that going to accomplish...

To me that is a person that has a small penis and wants power, or just plain brainwashed from the reality where they actually live, that's all....

For me personally this is something i would rather speak and debate in person as opposed to typing on a screen, then you can see a persons face and really understand what they are thinking, and there responses/reactions...That is one of the biggest problems with online media today. Who do you really know is a straight shooter or a person wanting to instigate, and cause trouble.....

I hope that makes sense to you Idol......

shaina
05-18-2020, 05:42 PM
This was and interesting analogy/post..

"So many Sewer Rats online."

Is this person right or wrong??

The same to show i am not bias to any side!!!!

"You are just as demented as the extreme right wing."

How true does that statement become??

shaina
05-18-2020, 06:52 PM
I would luv to see this posted on a left wing media site........

First paragraph of the article.....

"Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday pledged $2 billion to the World Health Organization to tackle the coronavirus pandemic and said he supported a "global review" of the international response to the outbreak, but only if it is led by the WHO and only after the virus has been contained."

What a fucking joke LOL!!!.. and it gets even funnier in the report....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-backs-who-investigation-into-coronavirus-origin-pledges-2b

Plus it is very nice that China has some chump change lying around instead of helping it's own people, you know where this shit started from and fucked up the whole world!!!!!...

Now you have to say maybe there is some guilt, but using "WHO" is perfect for there coverup;)

shaina
05-18-2020, 07:07 PM
You have to look at this comment/statement, and ask yourself, no matter if there was a Democrat or Republican president, how much difference would that have made??

Here is a shitbag Democrat in charge of NY, funny he didn't blame the Republican's response to this Pandemic...

"One reporter at an Albany press conference on Sunday asked the governor what he had to say to families who had lost loved ones in nursing homes to coronavirus. “They’re looking for accountability and they feel that they were failed, what’s the comment to that?"

Cuomo noted that 139 people had died in New York state from the virus on Saturday. “How do we get justice for those families? Who can we prosecute for those deaths? Nobody. Mother Nature, God, where did this virus come from? People are going to die by this virus, that is the truth.”

Now really WHO (pardon the pun), really is he protecting with a comment like that???

The rest of the article, if someone is actually interested to read....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-says-nobody-should-be-prosecuted-over-coronavirus-deaths-amid-pressure-over-nursing-home-policy

Funny i don't really follow much here in Canada, why?? Because what really can we do?? We live in a supposed Democracy, yet once we vote for the person to be in charge, how much truth do you really get out of them??!!!

Example... Food costs have gone up, Gas is cheaper but it should be even cheaper, Tobacco has gone up big time!!!, Alcohol a slight increase, our gas and hydro are already outrages in cost!!!, yet you don't see any of this really in the media?? That is until you go look yourself on the regular things you buy...

Why do you think this is happening?? Again hate me or not, why not let more immigration into the country, i think that will help, all the true Canadians will go on welfare and the the immigrants are all ready to work:), i wonder who pays for that in the long run. What is going to happen when the gov stops paying?? The countries and it's citizens have to get back to work and i mean the Legal Citizens not outsiders!!!...

What a joke LOL!!!!

j2k4
05-19-2020, 10:59 PM
The OP is fraught with rabbit-holes.

I see it as a simple matter of language representing ignorant sentiment - I have no trouble believing that sentiment exists - just as baldly as it is presented - but I don't think it can be extended to include the USA or any of it's representatives for purposes of explaining, excusing or justifying it.

MacGyverSG1
05-21-2020, 02:34 AM

There are many. I'm pretty sure almost all Democrats are either christian, chatholic, or jewish. I don't know which ones are because I don't give a shit. Democrats don't pander to the evangelicals so they don't talk about it. Any politician that talks about religion looses points for me. There's also supposed to be something called separation of church and state. Not that that really ever existed. If religion wants to influence politics so much, then they have to start paying taxes and open up their books.

After reading this thread, I remember why I hadn't visited FST in months.

Caballero
05-21-2020, 02:37 AM
Democrats don't pander to the evangelicals so they don't talk about it.

James 1:26

MacGyverSG1
05-21-2020, 02:40 AM
I saw someone actually posted this in a forum....

"Christ loving Republicans know that if Jesus were alive today he would carry an assault rifle, spread putirid infectious secretions to others, grab Mary Magdelene by her pink kitten, build walls between his people,

Squat in Stormy's groin, refuse to heal those who couldn't afford health insurance, Destroy the last piece of habitat for one of his Father's "lesser" creations, mock the disabled,

separate poor destitute children from their migrant parents fleeing the only home they have ever known, and blame blacks, lbgqt's, scientists, hispanics, teachers, and women on birth control for all our problems.

Republicans; Always following in the foot steps of their savior...One hoof at a time."

Can someone tell me....

Is there no Christian Faith Democrats:unsure:. And reading this over a few times, someone that is willing to post something like this is very dangerous to be out in public, let alone, having thoughts like this floating in his brain, really you have to think what heck is happening to people that may have disagreements in policies, and losing the common sense of having respect for every man, women, child, homo, transgender, and faiths......

Breaking down A post like that to me is really fucked up!!!!

And really really really thinking about this!!!!, Where the fuck are the moderators for that site!!!!!. Free speech or not, i should have never seen a post like that....

I think that post is funny. It summarizes Tr*mp's voter base. People have posted similar stuff talking about Democrats. People are only offended if they disagree with it. Free speech goes both ways.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2020, 12:47 PM
Democrats don't pander to the evangelicals so they don't talk about it.

James 1:26

"There are those who wrap themselves in flags and blow the tinny trumpet of patriotism as a means of fooling the people".

George Galloway

shaina
05-21-2020, 02:41 PM
There are many. I'm pretty sure almost all Democrats are either christian, chatholic, or jewish. I don't know which ones are because I don't give a shit.

It really amazes me that you left out one faith/religion that really is the face of the Democratic party today..

Democrats don't pander to the evangelicals so they don't talk about it. Any politician that talks about religion looses points for me. There's also supposed to be something called separation of church and state. Not that that really ever existed. If religion wants to influence politics so much, then they have to start paying taxes and open up their books.

Do you think they don't pander maybe because of the Democrats policies they spew, and they would never get there votes?? What is that saying?? You can't please everyone??

And i do agree if Religions want to run there faiths as a business they should pay some sort of taxes....

After reading this thread, I remember why I hadn't visited FST in months.

Well, don't you live in a Country that does give you choices?? Did i force you to post anything here or in this Tread??

I will finish by saying it is always nice to see you MacGyver;)

shaina
05-21-2020, 02:51 PM
"There are those who wrap themselves in flags and blow the tinny trumpet of patriotism as a means of fooling the people".
George Galloway

What planet have you been living on?? Quoting George Galloway, is something a true instigator would do in the year 2020...

So either your in instigator or very obtuse, and i am not sure which is better....

And to let you know i voted for the Liberal Party for many years, and that happened 30 years ago, times have changed and so did parties in all Democratic Countries.....

I choose not to go any further, but to say George Gallaway has lost any credibility except for the few that may follow his garbage. And really has zero Patriotism for his Country.....

The flags George Gallaway will be hugging are NAZI, Iran, Hezbollah's, not the Country that he has the freedom to spew his garbage in today;)..

Not a great example Idol.....

Jimmy Carter 2021:stars:

shaina
05-21-2020, 03:04 PM
I think that post is funny. It summarizes Tr*mp's voter base. People have posted similar stuff talking about Democrats. People are only offended if they disagree with it. Free speech goes both ways.

Wait a minute....

Killing Babies you have to have a Religious Faith??

Keeping Bad people out of your country you have to have a Religious Faith??

Keeping Jobs in your country you need to have a Religious Faith??

Keeping your country safe, from others that want to harm you, you need Religious Faith??

I am confused MacGyver??

Now you can spin all of that and make it about Religious Faith, and that makes good politics and fake news on Left Wing Media doesn't it;)...

Again every faith has a watered down version of it, but in my opinion some faith is better than none.

And Yes 100% i agree with you that laws should be based on Human life/common sense not religion/faith.. Even know it can be spun that way.....

How about you can't buy Paint or area rugs, or go to your place of worship (with the regulations told by your state) but you can go by weed or get abortions??

Come on now this is getting out of hand!!!, If you want to live in a socialists communists country there are plenty to choose from, if you want freedom of choice

and want to have the chance to better your lives, don't change something that does work for the majority that are willing....

Like i have always said from the beginning!!!, Where is the lineup to get into Russia?? China? Most of the Middle East Countries?? Fucking Mexico!!!!??

If it is so good there why do you want to leave??..Now you want to leave a country and go to one that wants to change what you left:stars:

Is the grass greener on a Democratic/Capitalist country?? it seems so.....

IdolEyes787
05-21-2020, 04:55 PM

- Yitzhak Rabin

The question you should be asking yourself is ......

Is the inherent truth of any statement altered simply by how you view the person who said it?

Rhetorical question as in your case the answer is a big "Yeah, like always!!! Doh!!!So what, Libtard? #Don Jr. 2028 !!!!!!!!!!! #Make 'merica Trump again!!!!"

IdolEyes787
05-21-2020, 05:00 PM
Btw true story. I don't even now know who George Galloway is. He owns a company who makes golf clubs would be my final Jeopardy answer though.

shaina
05-21-2020, 05:42 PM

- Yitzhak Rabin

The question you should be asking yourself is ......

Is the inherent truth of any statement altered simply by how you view the person who said it?

Rhetorical question as in your case the answer is a big "Yeah, like always!!! Doh!!!So what, Libtard? #Don Jr. 2028 !!!!!!!!!!! #Make 'merica Trump again!!!!"

Well you would think a flag has the significance of Patriotism no?? And then you add further ideas how to make lives better for the people that are under said flag...

My comment to you was you used a very bad example of thought of patriotism to it's own country, that's all...

Making America Great Again, is a saying to boost moral on people that for 8 years didn't see an progressions, and the other side wanted to just keep going the same for another 4 years!!!

Who won??

The same here Idol, if you ever want a really true debate, i guarantee we will agree with something that every party offers, but now there may be a few that just are not our cup of tea to agree with (Again a conversation that would work much better in person;)))

All it takes is one thing a party has in there agenda that may turn a person to vote for someone else. It just goes against there heart, if you know what i mean.....

But again that has zero to do with patriotism and love of your country, or better yet fellow man!!!..

You would hope that anyone that is or wants to be the President or Prime Minister of any Democracy country wants to better the lives of the people that live in it..Does that happen in a Communists or Socialist country?? Not a Fucking Chance!!!!!!

And what happened to Yitzhak Rabin Idol?? You would never here a comment/phrase like that from him anyways, and Israel has lots of problems to sort though for sure, but freedom and Democracy is the goal there, and in reality it is. Every citizen has the right to vote for there party that runs the country... Everywhere that surrounds that small dot on a map, you can't say the same....

My whole point of this Tread/Post is, everyone is going to have a difference of opinion on how they see the future, and how they want to live. The man that you want in charge and vote in hopefully what he/she has said to the people and implements that. And that post just didn't go after that man, it went after someones fucking Faith!!!!

End of story, the rest is just propaganda crap to put fear and blame....... You can never please everyone!!!! Never!!!, but people are not leaving socialists or communists counties because they are happy!!! LOL!!!, they are leaving seeing better things on the other side!!!...

Again my point is you used a very bad example and i pointed it out to you, Winston Churchill had many good ideas, but how the world evolves, you know actually having electric refrigerators today instead of a shed full of chickens and having ice delivered to your house;)...

To my point... The internet is good and bad, how you use it has to start by the Parents and teaching there children the consequences of what they type.....

You never know who can move into your neighborhood or even right next door.......Respect others as you would like to be respected back!!!!...

shaina
05-21-2020, 05:44 PM
Btw true story. I don't even now know who George Galloway is. He owns a company who makes golf clubs would be my final Jeopardy answer though.

Now i know that is 100% Lie...

Nice try buddy:)..

If you look it up, really he was once a really respected man with ideas, now he is a kook with damaging comments. As i said we are now in 2020 not 1965;)

shaina
05-21-2020, 10:58 PM
Now i finally got a smile on my face from a poster:)

"Ding Ding Ding we have a winner! Thank you for the informed comment."

megabyteme
05-22-2020, 12:38 AM
Depression 2: Trump Harder

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 12:54 AM
... Everywhere that surrounds that small dot on a map, you can't say the same....

Not true. There seem to be a lot of East Asian people buying homes in my neighbourhood recently. Soon I will be just like Israel, one lone white star with questionable ethics shining brightly amid a sea of brown people.
I'm fairly sure that I'm going to have to forcibly annex some land at some point to ensure the integrity of my property line against the likelihood of a mini-mart.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 12:56 AM
Depression 2: Trump Harder Depression 3: This Time It's Pompersonal.

shaina
05-22-2020, 01:11 AM

Hey buddy, great to see you alive and complaining:)

Here is a very interesting questions for you Meg, since i know you are a very well educated guy....

Now lets take all of these so called people that are in dire straights....

Now all of these laid off employed people that got government assistance are making more sitting at home playing with there little peckers....

And all of the people that are self employed or have a small business that didn't get assistance are going broke or need to get back to work.....

Does that make sense to you??

Now saying that... Which ones do you think are motivated to get back to work??....

And tell me with all of these bail out packages that the Left wing Shitbag Democrats keep trying to push out and Billions of dollars to go to immigrants...

I know you are a very hard working guy buddy, and who do you think is going to pay all of that Deficit back ??

So far with all of the scientists out there giving all of these statistics and advice, how many of them have been right???

I will leave you with that, and see if you have some sort of response??

And just remember how many people lost there lives when the people in charge when it came to the H1N1 virus hit the US and Canada....

And you should thank G-D that the Economy was very strong, your dollar was really strong, and unemployment was very low, because of the Government that you do have. And remember to always be very great full to China for giving us this Mess ;)

I hope all is well with you and your family buddy, including any farm animals still around and not consumed:)

shaina
05-22-2020, 01:37 AM
Not true. There seem to be a lot of East Asian people buying homes in my neighbourhood recently. Soon I will be just like Israel, one lone white star with questionable ethics shining brightly amid a sea of Yellow people.
I'm fairly sure that I'm going to have to forcibly annex some land at some point to ensure the integrity of my property line against the likelihood of a mini-mart.

Fixed:lol:

Now Did you mean South Asians?? Then i apologize for the Correction buddy. Honestly they tend to like Brampton:D

Interesting why you would have to annex land that i assume you won back in battle already, that sounds like something reported on Fake news sites;). And all complaints should be directed to the King of Jordan......

And really trying to figure out why such a big influx of Asians and Persians in Canada?? Considering it is so wonderful living in a Socialists Communist Dictatorship Country:huh:..

You should be happy to have them move in buddy:), As Trudeau says, we live in a country where every China Wuhan virus carrier is welcome.....

Again just makin conversation......

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Hey buddy, great to see you ....

Meg, you might want to check your webcam for malware.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 07:14 PM
Not true. There seem to be a lot of East Asian people buying homes in my neighbourhood recently. Soon I will be just like Israel, one lone white star with questionable ethics shining brightly amid a sea of Yellow people.

Fixed:lol:

That's incredibly racist. As a Jewish father shouldn't you want to try and set a better example for your children? Like telling them that the colour of a person skin is doesn't matter, what's really important is how much money they have.

shaina
05-22-2020, 08:08 PM
That's incredibly racist. As a Jewish father shouldn't you want to try and set a better example for your children? Like telling them that the colour of a person skin is doesn't matter, what's really important is how much money they have.

So while you were typing and thinking those thoughts, didn't they both make sense to you??

If not?? Then ya i can see your dad never taught you any common sense on achievements or bettering your future:unsure:

What else can i say, you could always move to Russia , or better yet say i am sorry:idunno:

Edit: A little story for ya......

Went today to take my wife for her monthly infusion, and usually we go to a specific sushi place after, so if you pay cash you get 10%off in the restaurant, and if you take out, which you have to do at this moment in time, you get 20% off if you pay cash.. So the thought of you came in and i know you would either pay credit card ,or you would say nahhh!! i don't need a discount you keep it, you need it more, because you are such a nice guy :wank:

shaina
05-22-2020, 08:10 PM
Hey buddy, great to see you ....

Meg, you might want to check your webcam for malware.

:lol::lol::lol:

Funny he won't respond to me anyways;)

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 08:30 PM
In communist countries they teach us that the only real use of money is the good that can be done with it.

j2k4
05-22-2020, 09:13 PM
Just like here, only the definition is slightly askew.

shaina
05-22-2020, 09:42 PM
Just like here, only the definition is slightly askew.

Askew is a big word for idol;)

Also sounds like my friend idol has Russia all figured out, that is why they have big problems at there borders with droves of people trying to get in:lol:

shaina
05-22-2020, 09:53 PM
In communist countries they teach us that the only real use of money is the good that can be done with it.

Really, when is the last time you ever spoke to a person from a communists country, especially the ones that left in droves to come to Canada or the US?? And what money do they have?? Either they are very wealthy and are trying to get there money out and have a better life!!!, Or they don't have 2 nickles to rub together, and came with there shirts on there backs!!!, and how many people who you hear stories of success, they made with the freedom of a Democracy Capitalists country....

They all have wonderful things to say about the socialists communists country they left, and go and visit all the time LOL!!! Christian, Jewish faith people!!! Please Idol, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

What do you call that greed LOL!!! Do you think Left Politicians give a shit about the people!!! I don't see them forfeiting there massive salary while people are suffering or struggling LOL!!

See i told you, you were lying not knowing who George Galloway was...

And between you and me, being a hypocrite trying to justify that way of living is just laughable, you wouldn't last a week living in a communists country.

Once you get the taste of freedom and choice buddy there is no turning back;)

G-D bless Canada and the US and Israel :01:

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 10:04 PM
Just my perception but right wingers seem to have a some need to live in the literal. I suppose that explains worshipping God as a benevolent old white man who lives in the clouds and made a lot of rules mankind has to follow. The thought of something more abstract would probably lead to an epidemic of brain seizures... of divine origin of course.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2020, 10:08 PM

Now i know that is 100% Lie...

Nice try buddy:)..

A brief history of the komodo dragon.

The truth sometimes sounds like a lie.

shaina
05-22-2020, 10:28 PM
Just my perception but right wingers seem to have a some need to live in the literal. I suppose that explains worshipping God as a benevolent old white man who lives in the clouds and made a lot of rules mankind has to follow. The thought of something more abstract would probably lead to an epidemic of brain seizures... of divine origin of course.

Hey now again nice try for deflecting or trying to justify your position buddy, you know far well that i am not a religious guy nor is my family, yes i believe in G-D but i also believe in Crispy Bacon:).. My adding "G-D" is just the same as saying Thank You or Happy.. You know thinking of something Positive;)...

And what is wrong with living in the Literal?? Would that be closer to something of action?? or implementation??

Idol i really do think we are very much on the same page on a lot of things, again this back and forth is just words on a page..We live in Canada because we see what is out there and we both know that it really isn't that bad here vs buddy....

Truth as i always speak, if the same policies were told by a party called "Idol's Common sense" and i agreed/liked what was spoken/written, i would vote for them.... Again i was a Liberal for what 30 years Idol!!!, now the policies and there thinking is so much changed that it lost my vote......

Even Obama for 8 years was nothing compared to what the Democratic party is spewing now...

Again going back to my first post on this Tread........

Any fucking Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, and you just have to have tiny bit of any of those faiths/morals, and i can't see how you could agree with some of the Democrat's policies buddy.. Really i just can't, so saying that, what type of person would make a post like that on any site:idunno:...

Forget about living in a Democracy Capitalist country the same question has to be asked........

Again just my opinion, i am not saying i am right or wrong buddy.. Just conversation........

shaina
05-22-2020, 10:47 PM
A brief history of the komodo dragon.
The truth sometimes sounds like a lie.

Ok lets for shits and giggles reverse that "The lie sometimes sounds like the truth"

Hey now we may have found all the leaders or the Socialists Communists countries :)

Why?? Because who is going to try to find out if it is the truth?? They won't be alive for very long will they??

Again you will never be able to please everyone...

But Socialists, Communists countries, the many suffer and you never hear from them until they are at your border in droves!!!!

And we can both agree and i will admit that not all immigration is bad.. Only ones that want to do harm to True citizens, and that goes for physically and financially ;)

j2k4
05-23-2020, 01:44 AM
"Living in the literal" would seem - at least superficially - to preclude God, but I digress.

It's your story; please finish it.

shaina
05-23-2020, 03:19 AM
"Living in the literal" would seem - at least superficially - to preclude G-D but I digress.

Does it seem i left it in a cliffhanger:unsure:

If you are asking me what i think the meaning of G-D is to me??

Well when your wife if lying in a bed in a hospital, and you leave the room and go into another room and in the dark you look up with tears in your eyes and hope when you speak out loud if you can get a response why this is happening ??

And on the positive happy note, G-D brings family together say x amount of times a year, to break bread and make fun of each other and celebrate the achievements of our ancestors did for our survival of course with Hashem's help??

Or you may say it is a crutch like the son of sam had his dog, or Sybil had lots of people in her head to argue or get advice from, or Paul Bernardo had Karla Homolka (you know a Canadian thing), A large group of people had Charles Manson . So You hope if you do get the honour of G-D ever speaking or answering you, there would be some good advice, or the next winning lottery numbers, or maybe a few good stock tips, or why there was a rule that priests couldn't get married to take the urge from them not to fondle/molest 10 year old boys, or maybe make you feel good for fucking your neighbours 19 year old daughter that has huge fake tits :unsure:

That could be some alternate endings....

If that wasn't what you were asking of me or what you were looking for??

Then i have to say, j2k4, what the fuck are you asking from me buddy:D

PS.. I should add that i assume you didn't mean Jesus?? Again as you know i am Jewish and being that we don't fuck around with the supposed son, we go direct, to try to get answers;)

Again i will say i thought it was disgusting what that poster wrote in that forum......

megabyteme
05-23-2020, 10:29 AM

Here is a very interesting questions for you Meg, since i know you are a very well educated guy....

Now all of these laid off employed people that got government assistance are making more sitting at home playing with there little peckers....

And all of the people that are self employed or have a small business that didn't get assistance are going broke or need to get back to work.....

Now saying that... Which ones do you think are motivated to get back to work??....

And tell me with all of these bail out packages that the Left wing Shitbag Democrats keep trying to push out and Billions of dollars to go to immigrants...

I know you are a very hard working guy buddy, and who do you think is going to pay all of that Deficit back ??

So far with all of the scientists out there giving all of these statistics and advice, how many of them have been right???

And just remember how many people lost there lives when the people in charge when it came to the H1N1 virus hit the US and Canada....

And you should thank G-D that the Economy was very strong, your dollar was really strong, and unemployment was very low, because of the Government that you do have. And remember to always be very great full to China for giving us this Mess ;)

I hope all is well with you and your family buddy, including any farm animals still around and not consumed:)

We, the now begging masses, got $1200 each. For those 58% who had less than $1000 in the bank and need to somehow pay bills they were barely able to afford before that $1200 is already gone.

The Trillions you see being mentioned were gobbled up by anyone with a connection to a bank that resulted in bigger businesses getting large 'loans' right off the top. The small to medium size businesses either got scraps or nothing.

So far, no jobs have been 'saved', but the wealthy are secure through this Depression.

We have literally been abandoned by our Federal government. We are approaching (I believe have FAR exceeded) 100,000 DEATHS and Republicans are leveraging the dire conditions of those without income to FORCE them back to work with NO safety precautions or standards.

Now is the time when objective science and social support for the masses are absolutely needed. The economy will not recover until the majority feel that it is safe to return to regular life and that it is safe to go out in the public. We are a billion miles from that.

As soon as the banks and wealthy were taken care of, there was sudden concern for 'budgeting'.

It's Welfare and Socialism when money is given to the individuals; Prudent Fiscal Strategy when given to corporations and the rich.

j2k4
05-23-2020, 12:30 PM
"Living in the literal" would seem - at least superficially - to preclude G-D but I digress.

Well when your wife if lying in a bed in a hospital, and you leave the room and go into another room and in the dark you look up with tears in your eyes and hope when you speak out loud if you can get a response why this is happening ??

And on the positive happy note, G-D brings family together say x amount of times a year, to break bread and make fun of each other and celebrate the achievements of our ancestors did for our survival of course with Hashem's help??

Or you may say it is a crutch like the son of sam had his dog, or Sybil had lots of people in her head to argue or get advice from, or Paul Bernardo had Karla Homolka (you know a Canadian thing), A large group of people had Charles Manson . So You hope if you do get the honour of G-D ever speaking or answering you, there would be some good advice, or the next winning lottery numbers, or maybe a few good stock tips, or why there was a rule that priests couldn't get married to take the urge from them not to fondle/molest 10 year old boys, or maybe make you feel good for fucking your neighbours 19 year old daughter that has huge fake tits :unsure:

PS.. I should add that i assume you didn't mean Jesus?? Again as you know i am Jewish and being that we don't fuck around with the supposed son, we go direct, to try to get answers;)

Again i will say i thought it was disgusting what that poster wrote in that forum......

Not you, I meant Idol.

Getting lazy with quotes, sorry, Shay. ;)

shaina
05-23-2020, 02:44 PM

Not you, I meant Idol.

Getting lazy with quotes, sorry, Shay. ;)

No worrie4s buddy, at least give me some recognition on the comedy/humor i posted LOL:D:D

shaina
05-23-2020, 03:03 PM

We, the now begging masses, got $1200 each. For those 58% who had less than $1000 in the bank and need to somehow pay bills they were barely able to afford before that $1200 is already gone.

The Trillions you see being mentioned were gobbled up by anyone with a connection to a bank that resulted in bigger businesses getting large 'loans' right off the top. The small to medium size businesses either got scraps or nothing.

So far, no jobs have been 'saved', but the wealthy are secure through this Depression.

We have literally been abandoned by our Federal government. We are approaching (I believe have FAR exceeded) 100,000 DEATHS and Republicans are leveraging the dire conditions of those without income to FORCE them back to work with NO safety precautions or standards.

Now is the time when objective science and social support for the masses are absolutely needed. The economy will not recover until the majority feel that it is safe to return to regular life and that it is safe to go out in the public. We are a billion miles from that.

As soon as the banks and wealthy were taken care of, there was sudden concern for 'budgeting'.

It's Welfare and Socialism when money is given to the individuals; Prudent Fiscal Strategy when given to corporations and the rich.

Well i read bla bla bla in your post, and watching Left wing CNN and MSNBC etc ya your points would be right, now the truth!!!, when asked for everyone to go back to work they are saying hmmm i am not feeling good but if you pay me cash to go back sure i am available, you are forgetting the extra $600.00 they were grabbing buddy;). Which works out more than they were making working!!!!...

Tell the truth about most of the people that were collecting the subsidy please.....

You do know not everyone is stupid right??

Again i will say close the border and true Americans have to get back to work, and the same goes here in Canada.....

Your rich notion, they will be paying all of the money they took back!!!! It was very hard to implement properly, that is the truth...

The same i hope all is well with you and the family buddy, and i am sorry you didn't figure out how to grab more the way the pieces of shit that you do not work as hard as you do......

Safety precautions, How fucking old are you!!!, Keep all the seniors with chronic illnesses in there homes and fucking get back to work!!!

Every life is precious, but Obama's record of H1Ni had far more deaths deaths!! What shutdown happen for that??? And we are talking children!!!

Again every life is precious buddy, but it is time to go back to work.

Your response is respected, but far from accurate, again i truly hope all is well and if you ever want to vent or talk i am here for you.....

PS.. And if all the wealthy be it businesses were taking the money, have you not watched true news outlets, businesses and i mean big ones are going into bankruptcy!!! And how may small businesses the same!!! Now how are they going to employ anyone?? That is what the Left Wing Shitbags want!!!!

Now you want the government to dictate what you make or say what you are entitled too??!!!

Come on Meg, please be kind of realistic (Again love to have this debate in person over some really good steaks with you and your family buddy:))...

Your friend and always here for you

Shay

j2k4
05-23-2020, 06:13 PM
Funny how government strives to do away with the understanding that it's money derives from ours.

j2k4
05-24-2020, 01:05 AM

It occurs to me I have an acquaintance on the automotive front who happens to be Jewish; he swears he's conservative, but somehow manages to oppose me politically at every turn.

Add into this unfortunate circumstance his well-closeted latent homosexuality and he is no doubt in turmoil.

Poor guy.

j2k4
05-24-2020, 01:10 AM

It occurs to me I have an acquaintance on the automotive front who happens to be Jewish; he swears he's conservative, but somehow manages to oppose me politically at every turn.

Add into this unfortunate circumstance his well-closeted latent homosexuality and he is no doubt in turmoil.

Poor guy.

Oh, and no implication whatsoever intended by this recollection - good G-D, I don't need that. ;)

j2k4
05-24-2020, 01:13 AM
As a total - yet coincidental - aside, I have been referred to three times this month as a "cracker" by Muslim truck drivers.

Maybe I mistakenly blessed them or something, I really have no idea.

megabyteme
05-24-2020, 01:52 AM
Shay...

Which is bigger 96,000 and far from over or...12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus

Take your time. That comes from the CDC, so I have to assume that since you don't like the info they are leftists...

BTW, this virus is tearing through meat and chicken processing plants. Since you seem to believe that only the elderly are getting it, I believe we need to stop forcing our elderly to work in such conditions!

shaina
05-24-2020, 04:25 AM
Shay...
Which is bigger 96,000 and far from over or...12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus
Take your time. That comes from the CDC, so I have to assume that since you don't like the info they are leftists...
BTW, this virus is tearing through meat and chicken processing plants. Since you seem to believe that only the elderly are getting it, I believe we need to stop forcing our elderly to work in such conditions!

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic originated in the United States before spreading around the world, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). A later study suggested it was first diagnosed in humans in Mexico. The CDC estimated that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, with 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S. alone. They also estimate that worldwide, 151,700 to 575,400 people died from (H1N1)pdm09 during the first year. Unusually, about 80% of the deaths were in people younger than 65 years of age."

Read the highlighted areas Meg very carefully, and was the virus tracked and so much media used the way we see the China Virus now;)...And i didn't know that H1N1 started in the US?? Is that really true??

I thought it came from somewhere else?? Plus there was never a vaccine issued to the public, and people went back to work, or better yet never stopped!!!.. Get my point!!!!..

The tragedy of people dying was inevitable Meg, did keeping young people or silent/A symptomatic carriers at home make it disappear??

"BTW, this virus is tearing through meat and chicken processing plants"

As for you meat and chicken plants.. Did the CDC now say that touch does not spread the virus nor can you contract it?? Skin contact is now off the table, but yes washing your hands is important....

Did you ever think that business is also decreased because of all the restaurants closed or just open for take out that meat and chicken plants production is not needed or in the same demand?? Costco is now loaded with Toilet Paper as well buddy:).. Media adding Fear and getting everyone scared shit is really a good thing right.....

Did you now become a vegetarian??

And really the truth will come out!!!...

Anyone and i mean anyone that has passed away and is tested and popped positive for the Whohan China Virus, did not necessarily die from it!!!, the numbers are bloated and they don't know by how much yet?? and may never know?? They started to do some adjustments, but still any death in my eyes Meg is just terrible !!!!!....

Again your points are valid and noted and respected , so what do you think should happen now?? everyone should Still stay home and never go back to work?? Did you give a fuck when you had a cold and you gave that to someone else and that person ended up getting pneumonia and died?? Yet you never knew about it did you??..And what is that number of deaths a year??

What should people do now Meg?? I told you my view or opinion, it is time to go back to work with precautions taken and slowly ween all of them off....

What is your solution??

Edit: Here is an article Meg i found, not sure if it is left wing or right wing or neutral site??

It is interesting tho by the scientists are way off on there numbers, i am wondering if that was intentional for an agenda?? Or just the way they think?? Or maybe the data they have to work with is all wrong??

Again read the article and let me know what you think???

https://www.biospace.com/article/2009-h1n1-pandemic-versus-the-2020-coronavirus-pandemic/

And look at the Flu death numbers, and then i really want to hear your solutions forward;), or better yet looking back did the Governments handle this properly??

shaina
05-24-2020, 04:48 AM
Poor guy.

Funny, if you remember what i wrote, most Jews, for umpteen years always voted Democrat, and reason of maybe fear of Republican's reputation and or just what your parents spoke to you about.... Or just basically weak minded people that may be too lazy to actually read about policies...

The same being a Rump Roaster or 100% straight, today you have to look at each parties policies and how they want to move your Country forward, and thank G-D :), that we do have a vote and choice who runs the place you live....

shaina
05-24-2020, 05:13 AM
As a total - yet coincidental - aside, I have been referred to three times this month as a "cracker" by Muslim truck drivers.

Maybe I mistakenly blessed them or something, I really have no idea.

:lol:

Question....

So if you use self tanning lotions or a sun bed, or now the sun is finally shining and it is getting nicer out, are you now a "Cracker" with a nice tan:unsure:..

A twist.. Think about this......

You got black people that want to be white skinned and you have white people that want to be tanned or black?? What does that do to your status in society??

https://youtu.be/9Lmdnm2vgmI

I know a lot of weed smokers LOL!!!....

I know all the Left Wing news watchers out there , this might be a new video you have never seen before for you to watch:lol:

Caballero
05-24-2020, 05:23 AM
"BTW, this virus is tearing through meat and chicken processing plants"

As for you meat and chicken plants.. Did the CDC now say that touch does not spread the virus nor can you contract it?? Skin contact is now off the table, but yes washing your hands is important....

No, they did not. They re-edited their prior edit for clarity. The webpage in question still contains the same information, which is that while it is not the main path of infection, picking up the virus from a surface and then touching your mouth/nose/eyes is a viable pathway for infection.

Also, meat plants are temperature-controlled, and respiratory viruses (such as COVID-19) survive longer in lower-temperature environments, which is why the flu is more prevalent in winter months.

shaina
05-24-2020, 05:35 AM
Now is this guy a "Black Cracker" :unsure:

I know this is a "Gay Moron" regardless what colour it claims to be....

And i am posting this because i just think it is funny, sad and true:lol:

If there are any Fox News ones out there funny feel free to post:)

shaina
05-24-2020, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=shaina;3821340]"BTW, this virus is tearing through meat and chicken processing plants"As for you meat and chicken plants.. Did the CDC now say that touch does not spread the virus nor can you contract it?? Skin contact is now off the table, but yes washing your hands is important....

No, they did not. They re-edited their prior edit for clarity. The webpage in question still contains the same information, which is that while it is not the main path of infection, picking up the virus from a surface and then touching your mouth/nose/eyes is a viable pathway for infection.

So you are saying that the CDC can't make up there mind?? Or they don't know the true answer yet they go back and forth with a public spoken opinion??

So wearing a mask or mouth and nose covering or a plastic shield visor and gloves which they wear anyways solves that problem, yes or no?? And really they should be wearing both of those if they are dealing with food regardless of this virus or not!!!. Is that not protocol already based on the health department regulations??

They have closed a few meat plants here not because of the contamination but lack of demand!!!, and prices have gone up big time because of it!!!...

Time to open up and get back to work!!, and hopefully that will bring the cost of goods back down!!!........

Plus drug dealers make there people mixing and packaging there product wear gloves and masks, and no clothes, we are talking flopping titties and flopping penises, to make sure there is no contamination :unsure:, Ask Idol, he told me he is always peeping into his next door neighbors basement watching them at work, i will leave it to the peoples imaginations where and what he focuses on :D

Also, meat plants are temperature-controlled, and respiratory viruses (such as COVID-19) survive longer in lower-temperature environments, which is why the flu is more prevalent in winter months.

Makes sense to me Cabby, again read above what i wrote, and that will help this out as well..

Here is a bigger question for you... How many people suffer with Allergies at this time of the year, or better yet all year long?? So should they stay home as well??

How many people with allergies do you know wear a mask before this again another China Virus??

You watch any program on media or tv fucking most of the people in China wore masks even before this shit!!!, How bad the air is NY or other places in the US should they be wearing a mask all the time to protect themselves ???

I am waiting for Left Wing shitbags to ban Cows because there shit is bad for the environment!!! Yet you seem to grow the best vegetables using it in your garden???

Time to go back to work and Get Biden out of his basement;)....

Caballero
05-24-2020, 06:28 AM
So you are saying that the CDC can't make up there mind?? Or they don't know the true answer yet they go back and forth with a public spoken opinion??

--> https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/s0522-cdc-updates-covid-transmission.html

shaina
05-24-2020, 06:45 AM

--> https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/s0522-cdc-updates-covid-transmission.html

So is this on any of your sites you go to Cabby?? (Being serious)

Quote from Fauci!!!

"Fauci says extended stay-home orders could cause ‘irreparable damage’"

Read the whole article...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-says-extended-stay-home-orders-could-cause-irreparable-damage

Do you believe what he says!!, Is he not the guru scientists that has pretty much exaggerated all his predictions, and got pretty much everything wrong??
Now he says it is time for you know what!!! Go back to work!!!...

The Quote from the CDC website....

"The primary and most important mode of transmission for COVID-19 is through close contact from person-to-person. Based on data from lab studies on COVID-19 and what we know about similar respiratory diseases, it may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this isn’t thought to be the main way the virus spreads."

They are covering there ass without really knowing!!!... Just like when i go take a shit, i may get the urge after i wipe my ass wash my hands type this response and now i have to go back and sit on the toilet again!!!!, or maybe not:unsure:

Time to go back to work!!!!!!, Government handouts are over!!! Costs to everyone to keep going like this is crazy!!!

Be Safe, responsible and follow precautions, The same i have done from the beginning, going to grocery stores, and seeing all the workers there, picking up my takeout orders trying to support them so they don't go broke!!!, and Golfing finally, fucking having to pay $27 for a cart (plus green fee of course)because i have to ride separate from the fucking guy that we were in a car for over an hour together talking without masks,traveling to the fucking golf course!!!
But fuck it was great to be out and having fun on a beautiful day!!!!

Again time to get back to work!!!!!

megabyteme
05-24-2020, 07:00 AM
So you are blaming *all* of the world's H1N1 deaths on Obama, shay? That doesn't seem fair.

I can't bring myself to discuss this with you any further. Hope you and your family are safe and comfortable.

shaina
05-24-2020, 07:28 AM
Watch and learn!!!...Great questions asked to a a Dr./Scientists with a great reputation....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA1hBTpXvb4

Cherry Pick anything you fucking want, Fake news stations not only don't ask questions like this they twist and make chaos out there.....

It is amazing what She said about millennials and how they think, and or there attention span.....

A great interview..........

Ok now this was hilarious whoever put this together LOL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAIfU5RBBso

shaina
05-24-2020, 08:01 AM
So you are blaming *all* of the world's H1N1 deaths on Obama, shay? That doesn't seem fair.

I can't bring myself to discuss this with you any further. Hope you and your family are safe and comfortable.

NO!!! I never said anything of the sort Meg!!!, the same i don't put all the blame on any government except the source of the virus!! They are the ones not containing it right.....

H1N1 did not originate from the US!!!!. I pointed out to you how someone reported it that's all!!! Hong Kong rings a bell for that virus does it not??!!!

Really where did you get i blame Obama for anything??.. If anything no matter who is in the White House there is going to be deaths!! That's all....

Again they are showing more and more that sometimes even using data/science it is wrong!!! Again are they to blame for everything??? No!!!!

What is that old saying buddy, you learn from your mistakes??

Again don't deflect on my actual question!!!! That is what fake news does!!!!

I asked you what do you think should happen now??!!!

You can't stay at home anymore, have you watched the real news, big companies are going broke buddy!!!, and that means a lot of people are losing there jobs.....

Now it is coming to light that the China virus is not going away but the fatalities/curve is leveling off or going down, and again every death is fucking terrible Meg, but staying home is not going to stop it now.....

But by no means am i saying anyone is to blame other than the source of this.....And them not telling the truth or better yet not letting anyone investigate....

But funny i tell you this yet you will blame Trump and that is ok that is your opinion and great you can think like that right;)

And thank you for your concern on my families well being, that is appreciated buddy:)

Gribley
05-24-2020, 09:56 AM
Is there a summary of suspicions? (I`ve not been following)

I can see the idea of it being a BIO-wep in that it targets rather too specifically but then that could be a really adaptable viri living on as their primary concern is.

Me: I think it is man made as 'very' specific but it could just be a clever little RNA git.....

shaina
05-24-2020, 10:39 AM

I can see the idea of it being a BIO-wep in that it targets rather too specifically but then that could be a really adaptable viri living on as their primary concern is.

Me: I think it is man made as 'very' specific but it could just be a clever little RNA git.....

Of course it was man made, be it for research purposes or for a reason of medical purposes in the future, and it was in a test facility in Wuhan China!!!...

And the plot thickens, knowing that the research was funded by the US and Canada:yikes:...

So it goes back to my point Gribley that this should have been contained in Fucking China and the blame or the buck stops there!!!, and the WHO organization was full of shit all the way through this!!! You know claimed scientists!!!!, but if you have scientists, that have bias of the side that the virus origin started from!!!, what good is that???
And this fucking WHO organization is funded by all of the UN members!!!! Not just fucking China!!!!

Yet this all started by a bat or some fucking exotic animal they fucking eat in a wet market where this said animal was never sold, and it was not contagious but yet it started from one person infected and spread all over the fucking world!!!!

Now even the retarded Left Wing shitbags should be able to put 2 and 2 together to really figure out some parts of the truth!!, even months after moderates and conservatives have...

Now the same can you blame the people in charge of Italy!!!, do you ever hear anything in the media about that!!?? And really you shouldn't, who the fuck knew or was really prepared for something like this!!!.

Now the virus is here and there and everywhere!!!. It is going to do what it was invented or meant to do!!, now what?? Keep everything closed and starve a democracy capitalists country?? Is there really proof that did save lives?? People go to the grocery stores, go to pick up there fucking weed!!!, go kill babies !!!, well??

Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep people with any elders with illnesses at home , all the rest go to fucking school, camp, daycare!!!, and the rest go to fucking work!!!!...

You are going to see people that will get the China Virus with no symptoms at all!!, and then they will not have it anymore, and that is not a fucking medication!! it it takes 2 weeks or less so be it!!!.

You see my splash screen!!! Read it and understand some of the agendas that will benefit Left Wing Politics if people stay home!!!!.. But Government handouts can't and won't lasts!!. Money doesn't grow on trees!!!...

Time to go back to work!!!

Or if someone has a better idea?? Please show us here??

shaina
05-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Ok lets play a game.......

This is the original post:unsure:.....

"The Liberals quietly took over the colleges, government institutions, media, and the court system from within and this judge is a direct result of those efforts.
They started laying the foundation of corruption, control, and population manipulation from within the system as you and other people unwittingly financed their ideology.
The Liberals don't believe in a "Fair" democratic society, they only use its systems to gain power against the people who built it to further their own agenda and to circumvent/manipulate the Law and Constitution to satisfy their will.
The war for them is to gain control of the Supreme Court so that can sidestep legal accountability, destroy their enemies, and control the population without impediments to their cultural and global ambitions."

Now lets make a change....

"The Conservatives quietly took over the colleges, government institutions, media, and the court system from within and this judge is a direct result of those efforts.
They started laying the foundation of corruption, control, and population manipulation from within the system as you and other people unwittingly financed their ideology.
The Liberals don't believe in a "Fair" democratic society, they only use its systems to gain power against the people who built it to further their own agenda and to circumvent/manipulate the Law and Constitution to satisfy their will.
The war for them is to gain control of the Supreme Court so that can sidestep legal accountability, destroy their enemies, and control the population without impediments to their cultural and global ambitions."

Which one is really right??

Gribley
05-24-2020, 12:32 PM
Time to go back to work!!!

Or if someone has a better idea?? Please show us here??

No better idea :(

All un-lockdown but more will die but the rather specific group will not.... at some point unless they release v2.0 then it will run a course. I am too fat, so I could in theory have a 33% higher chance of kicking the bucket on v1.0 (assuming I'm not so fat that I can`t kick a bucket... if I can`t am I immune?).

Well hope everyone's pensions were invested in drug companies as fairly sure working out well for them...

IdolEyes787
05-24-2020, 01:07 PM
Of course it was man made, be it for research purposes or for a reason of medical purposes in the future, and it was in a test facility in Wuhan China!!!...

"COVID-19 not man-made, comparative genomic study finds".

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/the-new-coronavirus-was-not-genetically-engineered-study-shows

Look up Scripps Institute and tell me it's fake news.

Honestly, as far back as February experts were saying the gene sequencing didn't bare the marks of being man-made.

To be fair this doesn't exclude the possibility that some "accident" may have occurred in a Chinese lab, only that none of this is intentionally.. unlike Trump just signing an executive order to try and remove all possible health and safety regulations "impeding" business. I'm not a famous scientist but I'm pretty sure that removing certain regulations to limit polluting will kill more people than the corona virus but hey as long as rich people can still buy yachts that's the really important thing now isn't it?

shaina
05-24-2020, 02:22 PM
Well hope everyone's pensions were invested in drug companies as fairly sure working out well for them...

Well i do know most of the drugs that are out there now that they are testing are not being charged....

I would think the same if there is an actual vaccination that will be free as well, and i mean the US, Canada, UK, Israel...But again if i do remember they did say they were going to do that with H1N1 virus, and that never hit the public......

Not sure with the rest of the country?? Someone would have to vouch for that:)..

Well weight if you are saying you are a diabetic or have issues like heart, kidney, liver etc, sure, but if you are just over a few pounds like most of the population and your insides are sound, then you won't have any issues buddy. And not to reveal anything personal as you know i wouldn't but you are too young, and Idol will tell you being ugly doesn't affect you, even if you like men :whistling

Like have you not gone grocery shopping or driven somewhere, again if you chose to wear a mask??

Again everyone should be cautious and follow guidelines, and once they get less and less then back to some sort of normalcy we will go.....

And of course i hope all is well with you and your family buddy.......And you know which parts i am talking about :)

shaina
05-24-2020, 02:39 PM

"COVID-19 not man-made, comparative genomic study finds".

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/the-new-coronavirus-was-not-genetically-engineered-study-shows

Look up Scripps Institute and tell me it's fake news.

Honestly, as far back as February experts were saying the gene sequencing didn't bare the marks of being man-made.

To be fair this doesn't exclude the possibility that some "accident" may have occurred in a Chinese lab, only that none of this is intentionally.. unlike Trump just signing an executive order to try and remove all possible health and safety regulations "impeding" business. I'm not a famous scientist but I'm pretty sure that removing certain regulations to limit polluting will kill more people than the corona virus but hey as long as rich people can still buy yachts that's the really important thing now isn't it?

Only i quote fake news everything you post is real and legit Idol LOL!!!..

Highlighted area i totally agree with you, so China should admit they fucked up and the end with it!!!! Instead of millions of dollars in investigations and finding out the same conclusions..So what happened to the Wet Market Theory ??? Considering that was reopened pretty fast!!!

Or.. What someone brought the exotic animal from the lab to sell and make extra cash???

Or.. The Chinese Government told them to release the virus??

Or... Trump told little green men from your home planet Uranus used there cloak technology to break into the lab and leave the exotic animal in the Wet market??

Or... We will never know the truth, but it came out of the lab in Whohan China, and how it got out really doesn't make a fucking difference!!! It got out and killed al lot of people all over the fucking world!!! Origin China, it was China's responsibility to contain it and they didn't!!!! And it is not the first time they have done this either!!!!.. Accident or not!!!!

My son is a biomedical engineer!!!, what are you a mad scientist of quotes from Galloway and Churchill :). The same with myself you can read 10 different sites and you get 10 different answers!!!

Common sense from a person that does know a little about research and dealing with contagions.....

The virus origin was not the Wet Market Idol!!!, but it was spread from there, chances from a human that had the virus not an exotic animal that they sold in the wet market, especially the animal under suspicion was never sold in the market, ever !!!and that is located in Whohan China!!!!..... And the Chinese Government did fuck all about it to stop the spread outside there country!!!!End of story.. And happen to have a stockpile of masks for themselves!!! The rest we will never know the truth!!!

Plus isn't that what i said happened?? It came out of a lab that us in Canada and the US fund for research, and yes you could say it was man/woman made for research, but it was not supposed to be released to kill people!!! Better??. And i should add that China is under a lot of pressure from the US and the Tariffs they have to deal with, plus the deal with the US farmers?? Perfect time to release a virus and fuck up everyone's economy isn't it, and kill many to boot. And give the WHO organization 2 BILLION Dollars to investigate, and ONLY the full of shit corrupt (Anything connected to the UN is corrupt and bullshit !!)WHO organization is allowed..

Ya that sounds legit doesn't it the WHO organization to investigate:rolleyes:

A real intelligent question for ya Idol....

Do you really believe any numbers/reporting of deaths or people that contracted the virus coming out of China?? A very simple Yes?? or No?? would suffice

The rest of your Bla Bla Bla!!! sure whatever you say, and i just heard that Trump is going to announce he has a cure for cancer what negative are you going to say about that now :rolleyes:. Why don't you blame Trump for all the deaths in senior homes in NY?? That is his fault too??

Funny you never complain about Trudeau?? Is it because he tries to be a fake Left Wing shitbag??

My buddy has got a pretty big boat he docs in Muskoka, i wouldn't call it a yacht?? But boy does it suck gas!!!!. And really not my cup of tea:)

On a positive note......

Reminder for Golf Fans.....Woods/Manning vs Mickelson/Brady Today 3pm:D

Easy over 10 million dollars for help with people hurting from the China Virus

Caballero
05-24-2020, 04:00 PM

Yes. You know, cdc.gov. Some left-coast elitist socialist bunch of anarchists that rely on public money. Good thing Donald is actively defunding them.

Caballero
05-24-2020, 04:03 PM

https://www.bettergov.org/news/fact-check-no-the-novel-coronavirus-was-not-man-made/

shaina
05-24-2020, 06:12 PM
Yes. You know, cdc.gov. Some left-coast elitist socialist bunch of anarchists that rely on public money. Good thing Donald is actively defunding them.

You are joking right?? I never said anything about the CDC?? Do you really think they are unreliable, or give false information?? I think anything connected to the UN like the WHO organization is corrupt and a waste of money?? The way the UN is structured, is really retarded, and has no credibility.....Whoever your ally is one of your fab 5 or 6 can vote down anything that is discussed.. So Russia, China, the US whoever they are with no matter what they do gets voted/vetoed down....

Useless Nation, you see that posted in most forums of it's true name.. More for every piece of shit in the world can have a vacation in NY a few times a year:)

shaina
05-24-2020, 06:30 PM

https://www.bettergov.org/news/fact-check-no-the-novel-coronavirus-was-not-man-made/

Same shit spin with other players Cabby:)..

Again it didn't come from an exotic animal from the Wet Market, the ones they assume were not sold there?? So you have 2 research facilities in Whohan China!!..

So far fake news has reported that some of there pets and a tiger or something in a zoo got the virus?? Did fake news ever report that someone got it from any of those animals??

I really think it came from a Human that contracted it in one of those labs, and went shopping in the Wet Market, and so on and so on and so on!!!, and it fucking got loose and fucked up the whole world!!!!

Again my opinion fact or not, it makes sense.....

And When we say man made or engineered?? The reason i say that is they feed/inject these animals with shit for testing/research, so how do you categorize or word that differently???

Now the bottom line is the origin is Whohan China!!!, still i haven't seen any Left Wing Media outlets admit that!!! Accident or not that we know as a fact!!!!...

Now the rest was all a fuck up everywhere!!!, even all the scientists fucked up all there stats and really how to control the spread!!!..Again the accountability is still China for not even trying to contain it!!!, and the World is proof of that!!!...

So what now???

Go back to fucking work and follow the guidelines and see what happens!!!! And stay away from fake news reporting :01:

What else do you suggest?? And remember take in my knowledgeable splash screen on consequences if this doesn't happen:P

IdolEyes787
05-24-2020, 06:41 PM
It's a yacht if you calculate it's fuel in gallons per mile instead of miles per gallon and/or Leo DiCaprio has ever banged a Victoria Secret model on it. You would know this and i wouldn't have to tell you if you ever read a book.

shaina
05-24-2020, 07:18 PM
It's a yacht if you calculate it's fuel in gallons per mile instead of miles per gallon and/or Leo DiCaprio has ever banged a Victoria Secret model on it. You would know this and i wouldn't have to tell you if you ever read a book.

One thing i can tell you is i have read a book, but if something is made into a tv series or a movie i prefer:)...And i wouldn't even mention how many repair books i have read, or better yet now since i have become Susy Homemaker, how many "Cook Books" i have read. I am still waiting for Meg, to share some recipes, but i guess i am just not worthy for his royal secretes :idunno:

But i will admit, when it comes to reading books/series/novels, you got me beat:hug:.. But does Stehle have you beat?? That would be a good competition for ya:)...

Now my friends boat sleeps gee i don't know how many??, but i am glad i don't own it nor do i have to fill it up with gas!!, Plus the closest i would get to a Victoria secret model is the poster they have in there stores when i was in Florida with my wife picking up underwear or as i call them sling shots!! for my daughter:cry:..

And i know you are very upset that Victoria Secret cancelled there yearly televised runway shows when they got an ultimatum to add Transgenders!!!.. I know you would have liked that immensely buddy:)...

Now it is time for me to focus on the Woods /Mickelson match!!!, i can't believe they are going!!! It is literally pouring out in Florida, with no signs of it stopping!!!!..

It will be interesting match It is on HLN or TBS, ICNN, you can check online, Over 10 million is the number so far for charity!!!, that is great!!!!

Bye bye til 8pm;)

Something Else
05-24-2020, 07:45 PM
I wonder what your first language is. You seem to not understand, or speak English.:unsure:

j2k4
05-24-2020, 11:37 PM
I wonder what your first language is. You seem to not understand, or speak English.:unsure:

His first language is Canadian- they all talk like that, eh?

shaina
05-25-2020, 12:19 AM

Tell me something FUCKFACE, have you ever noticed that i never reply or contribute or even make a comment to any of your posts??

And how do you know what mine or anybodies native language they speak ?? I am typing on a screen and posting it to a forum, that is read on the internet

you obtuse FUCKFACE..

Have you ever read back any of your 5 word post in your little head?? Or your use of broken gibberish supposedly English spelling!!!

Grow the fuck up FUCKFACE,,,,

And truly FUCKFACE, why the fuck do you care what i post or how i post it?? Don't fucking respond or better yet don't read them..

Is that written in proper English for you to understand FUCKFACE;)

I am not interested in a back and forth with you FUCKFACE, and wasting time on useless posts ,so you do your thing and i will do mine...

That sounds like a good plan for me FUCKFACE, i hope it is reasonable to you....

Regards
Shay

shaina
05-25-2020, 12:33 AM

His first language is Canadian- they all talk like that, eh?

I am not sure if that was an insult or not:unsure:, considering i never really say "eh" or at least i don't think so?? But i do remember a while back thoughts of where you lived and the style of your posts:). The same it is not strange that Americans say "HUH" or instead of "Your Welcome", they say "AH HUH" :)...

As Idol would say "True Story":lol:

Now back to a positive post!! GOLF:D

What a match!! Woods and Manning pulled off the win by 1, but i will say that watching 2 hall of fame quarterbacks and said they are single digit handicaps, they sure didn't play like that:noes:...

The weather sucked shit, but it was great they stuck it out and played for a great cause, i think by the end after all the silent auctions and raffles, it could be up to 40-50 million raised for people suffering from this Whohan China Virus...

And that doesn't include one donor that donated 300 meals to the needy as well..

What would have been great for you Americans if anyone made a hole in one on either 2 par 3's not only was there a 25 million dollar donation, but everyone in America would have received a free case of beer from Michelob Ultra, two guys were close but no cigar:cry: But Brady did hole out from the fairway, pure golf shot!!!!

j2k4
05-25-2020, 09:22 PM
I am one of the ALL-TIME GREATS at that old golf game I played on my PC jr back in the day.

Apart from that, I've swung a driver at a teed ball about ten times (all in one instance), and hit it once - a beautiful drive right over a neighbor's corral and through my Mom's picture window.

Oh, I take that first back; I borrowed a friend's 9 iron to dispose of a few packages of frozen Brussels sprouts once.

No insult intended, I'm fucking-near Canuck myself, but I'm too tired to justify having typed that, huh/eh?

Troo story.

Here's a question for Something Else:

Do I know/remember you, or you, me?

Or have I asked that already?

shaina
05-25-2020, 10:14 PM
Apart from that, I've swung a driver at a teed ball about ten times (all in one instance), and hit it once - a beautiful drive right over a neighbor's corral and through my Mom's picture window.

Could be the reason for the invention of wiffle golf balls:)

Oh, I take that first back; I borrowed a friend's 9 iron to dispose of a few packages of frozen Brussels sprouts once.

Any memory....Did you hit them with a draw or fade?? And what about yardage??

No insult intended[, I'm fucking-near Canuck myself, but I'm too tired to justify having typed that, huh/eh?

In the back of my mind i knew that already buddy, but it makes me feel better when it is written to see with my eyes ;). And one day i would like to hear what i want to assume a humorous story for the use of "eh"...

Troo Story and all:happy:

shaina
05-25-2020, 10:33 PM
I am one of the ALL-TIME GREATS at that old golf game I played on my PC jr back in the day.

Actually i can't resist replying to this by saying Tiger Woods PGA Golf was the shit with a gamepad/controller, or going back further, you got the roller ball arcade version Golden Tee:)...

Now in the 21st century you have Golf Simulators, and they really are the most realistic you can get if you don't travel to a warm climate away from Canadian Winters.......

Now i will say the truth and i have played winter golf here in my younger days, yes i was nuts!!!!, so they plowed the fairways and you used coloured golf balls.. And it was also a good thing i started young taking flu shots :)

Was there a sport you fancied playing past or presence j2k4??

Something Else
05-26-2020, 02:12 AM
Here's a question for Something Else:

Do I know/remember you, or you, me?

Or have I asked that already?

Yes, yes and probably not, my auld Merkin bean.

I have been a few people on this particular internets. Most of which I have forgotten the login to, or lost the device logged in with.

At one point, JP and I were multiply arguing with ourselves to the point that I wasn't sure who was me anymore. It was a quiet time, but you never would have guessed it.

Something Else
05-26-2020, 02:18 AM
I never realised that being an angry dyslexic was a regional thing. Good to know. The irony of it though. :glagpinch:

IdolEyes787
05-26-2020, 12:25 PM
I enjoyed the old Tiger Woods golf games. From personal experience I can say though that this is shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU_mAoY07jo

Also I'm not offended by the stereotype but I can't remember anyone ever saying "eh" outside of a Doug and Bob McKenzie skit. I would postulate that it's more of a archaic rural thing except I'm went to school with a bunch of farm boys in the long ago past. There was a good dose of "take off" used at that time though. We tended to be less casually profane in olden times.:mellow:

Gribley
05-26-2020, 01:22 PM
I can't remember anyone ever saying "eh" outside of a Doug and Bob McKenzie skit.

And from my side of pond we also all like apples and pears... core blimey guvner

IdolEyes787
05-26-2020, 10:03 PM
Is Benny Hill still your Prime Minister?

shaina
05-26-2020, 10:26 PM
Is Benny Hill still your Prime Minister?

Truth be told, i still would prefer Boris Johnson over Trudeau , but Leslie Nelson would have made a fine Prime Minister :)

Then again, i don't know much about politics:whistling

IdolEyes787
05-26-2020, 10:32 PM
His brother Erik was deputy Prime Minister under Mulroney. So he was both a policeman like Leslie and PM.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2020, 10:40 PM
Morgan Freeman is clearly the best pick for PM though.

Morgan Freeman then the character Matthew Mcconaughey played in Reign of Fire then Bullwinkle J. Moose because nothing says Canada like a retarded moose.

shaina
05-27-2020, 12:08 AM
Morgan Freeman is clearly the best pick for PM though.

Morgan Freeman then the character Matthew Mcconaughey played in Reign of Fire then Bullwinkle J. Moose because nothing says Canada like a retarded moose.

Very good :lol:

But wouldn't he have to Defect and become a Canadian Citizen??

That is a question.... Do you have to be born in Canada, and actually be a Canadian Citizen to be a Prime Minister??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo&list=LLe4EJL7XBw1b-f5afcgN3_A&index=268

shaina
05-27-2020, 12:15 AM
His brother Erik was deputy Prime Minister under Mulroney. So he was both a policeman like Leslie and PM.

Seriously i didn't know that, very interesting Idol....

Erik Nielsen

Erik Hersholt Nielsen PC DFC QC was a Canadian politician, and longtime Progressive Conservative Member of Parliament for Yukon and was Leader of the Opposition and deputy prime minister. He was the elder brother of actor Leslie Nielsen

No wonder i didn't know who he was i told you many moons ago i used to be a Liberal voter :)

j2k4
05-27-2020, 01:21 AM
Who was this Canadian Bourassa fellow from a while back?

I am acquainted with his grandson/nephew, I think.

Edit:

I see there was a Robert Bourassa, and Henri before him - don't know which it was, maybe both...

shaina
05-27-2020, 03:57 AM
Edit:
I see there was a Robert Bourassa, and Henri before him - don't know which it was, maybe both...

Is it this guy??

Henri Bourassa

"Joseph-Napoléon-Henri Bourassa was a French Canadian political leader and publisher. In 1899, Bourassa was outspoken against the British government's request for Canada to send a militia to fight for Britain in the Second Boer War.."

Boy j2k4, you are talking a long way back:)

I also assume they were both FROGS!!!, In my opinion, Quebec FROGS!! can fuck-off, and pay there debt back to Canada and be part of France :)

Can you speak French j2k4??

megabyteme
05-27-2020, 09:36 AM
I am still waiting for Meg, to share some recipes, but i guess i am just not worthy for his royal secretes :idunno:

From the direction your posts have taken, I just assumed you switched to a diet of migrant babies :mellow:

Gribley
05-27-2020, 09:38 AM
Le grande beer s’il vous plaît Jambon pizza is also in my vast multi national vo-cab. I know you wanted a response from J24k but beyond house and pencil that is my limits, I do also know shit head if that helps

Language has always been an issue with me, bung me some binary and no probs.... we all have different minds apart from Idol whom has the one goal of taking-down or owning the universe.

Something Else
05-27-2020, 10:29 AM
The odd pop, and the grammar improves. At least for a week. Fan-tastic. It makes the reading less painful. I thank you kindly.

Gribley
05-27-2020, 12:22 PM
Thanks I guess.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 12:30 PM

Edit:

Robert Bourassa was an extremely important and influential figure during some of the most tumultuous times in Canadian history.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/robert-bourassa

I'd almost totally forgotten about the October Crisis and the murder of Pierre Laporte. That was major, major shit here and some of the nation's darkest times.

Quebec's relationship with the rest of Canada has always been a bit strained at best. In Canada it use to be referred to as two solitudes.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 12:37 PM
I am still waiting for Meg, to share some recipes, but i guess i am just not worthy for his royal secretes :idunno:

I always thought most of Meg's secretes were discharged into a sock.

shaina
05-27-2020, 02:59 PM
From the direction your posts have taken, I just assumed you switched to a diet of migrant babies :mellow:

So what sauce or marinade do you have to make them taste sweeter :)

shaina
05-27-2020, 03:23 PM
Language has always been an issue with me, bung me some binary and no probs.... we all have different minds apart from Idol whom has the one goal of taking-down or owning the universe.

I think Lefties try to avoid the word "Owning" , they prefer "Advise", "Guide", "Demand", "Control", and a few others. Those words sound less greedy:)...

I am not sure how people really feel about the radical Frogs from France across Europe?? I i truly do think the Italians claim to the invention of Pasta, was really stolen from the Chinese :noes:

So Gribley, do you have anything special you do like to cook that you can call your own??

shaina
05-27-2020, 03:31 PM
I always thought most of Meg's secretes were discharged into a sock.

Actually, i figured Meg had that extended period (pardon the pun), of spending a lot of time with certain company, they recommended or sold for profit these??

A lo and behold i found the perfect one for you on those lonely days buddy:)

shaina
05-27-2020, 03:36 PM
Robert Bourassa was an extremely important and influential figure during some of the most tumultuous times in Canadian history.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/robert-bourassa
I'd almost totally forgotten about the October Crisis and the murder of Pierre Laporte. That was major, major shit here and some of the nation's darkest times.
Quebec's relationship with the rest of Canada has always been a bit strained at best. In Canada it use to be referred to as two solitudes.

Thanks for the history lesson Idol, it was very informative and something i will keep in memory forever .....

shaina
05-27-2020, 03:52 PM
I know you wanted a response from J24k but beyond Language has always been an issue with me, bung me some binary and no probs.... we all have different minds apart from Idol whom has the one goal of taking-down or owning the universe.

Actually your participation and your opinion is always welcome Gribley:)..

And if you really think about it, most of the time even in your own Country, how the English language is spoken/communicated may be different. And you think when you type on a page that would show. Isn't that what really makes the English language unique and interesting :)...And being ignorant or a obtuse FUCKFACE thinking you are superior to any language really makes you look like a fool in the grand scheme of things;)

I would like to see someone try to have a conversation with a true Newfoundlander while sharing a bottle of Screech:)

Now we won't get into the new Internet or kids texting language :)

Gribley
05-27-2020, 04:18 PM
So Gribley, do you have anything special you do like to cook that you can call your own??

Not my own at all but mince and dumplings since you asked. Sausage casserole comes in close 2nd

shaina
05-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Not my own at all but mince and dumplings since you asked. Sausage casserole comes in close 2nd

I truly think once you make something it does become your own. It is amazing that my sister and i try to follow a recipes from my mother, all three taste great, but when my mother made it, it was still a notch better:)..

Are they childhood memory recopies??

The mince and dumplings sounds delicious, Sausage casserole is more Idols cup of tea:whistling I think Idol may call it
Bangers casserole and serve it with a tossed salad:unsure:

shaina
05-27-2020, 05:20 PM
I saw this as a Heading.....

'Love your fellow as yourself - a task for our generation'

Or change it up a little....

"Love your fellow Man"

Tell me Idol, could both of those statements be considered "Gay" in the 21st century??

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 06:04 PM
Man is capitalized so as to demote mankind as a whole. This also includes women. Fellow can mean someone in a similar position or situation ( eg fellow workers - regardless of sex) So to answer your question it's more pansexual, homo.

Btw God can be similarly capitalized as can World but ironically not heading.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 06:06 PM
.... we all have different minds apart from Idol whom has the one goal of taking-down or owning the universe.

Then you must view Don Rickles as the antiChrist.

shaina
05-27-2020, 06:19 PM
Man is capitalized so as to demote mankind as a whole. This also includes women. Fellow can mean someone in a similar position or situation ( eg fellow workers - regardless of sex) So to answer your question it's more pansexual, homo.

Btw G-D can be similarly capitalized as can World but ironically not heading.

That is amazing i had the exact identical thoughts:noes: Except for myself playing for the other team:)

True story........

shaina
05-27-2020, 06:31 PM
.... we all have different minds apart from Idol whom has the one goal of taking-down or owning the universe.

Then you must view Don Rickles as the antiChrist.

Interesting you used Don Rickles for your comparison, or am i reading into your post/comment incorrectly :unsure:

Truth be told, you are not always funny, at least comparable to Don Rickles:)

Surprised you didn't use someone more controversial like Andrew Dice Clay, or Kramer (Michael Richards), or better yet George Carlin.....

Just saying......

shaina
05-27-2020, 08:32 PM
Interesting post/comment....

"Up and down weight loss shortens your life. Pick one and stay there."

True or False??

Do you think even having more time on your hands with the Whohan China Virus, that a bigger percentage of people did stay Fit??, or did exercise at home??

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 09:35 PM
Given enough time and a big enough sample of people, scientists will determine that everything is bad for you. Troo story.

Also exercise ie staying fit is more about motivation than anything so given the circumstances do you think more of fewer people are exercising and eating right?

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 09:37 PM
Interesting you used Don Rickles for your comparison, or am i reading into your post/comment incorrectly :unsure:

Rickles was an insult comic. His whole shtick was owning people. Carlin was thoughful, the other two I don't like.

shaina
05-27-2020, 09:56 PM
Given enough time and a big enough sample of people, scientists will determine that everything is bad for you. Troo story.

Boy that is hilarious and really reality isn't it, i guess you do have to give people jobs right:)

Also exercise ie staying fit is more about motivation than anything so given the circumstances do you think more of fewer people are exercising and eating right?

I really would like to know that stats on this...

Yes motivation is very important right, but do people get that from exercising at home or in a gym/fitness facility??

With so many questions and diets etc. what is really good for you to eat?? And different metabolisms?? Saying that, again my opinion Idol, who really can say?? Again trial and error may be involved no???

And to your question, because i do try to answer them when i am asked:)... My answer is yes i do think people are eating bad and exercising less...My reason??

STRESS!!!, PRESSURE!!!, and not really having any self security of the future because of this Whohan China Virus!!!

And that is based on people out there that do want to work hard and be successful, not milk off the Government;)

Again my opinion.....

shaina
05-27-2020, 10:07 PM

Rickles was an insult comic. His whole shtick was owning people. Carlin was thoughful, the other two I don't like.

Great point :)

Would you then say Rodney Dangerfield (may he rest in peace) could be an alternate......

Funny (pardon the pun), would you agree that most comics seeing them live insult people?? Even Robin Williams had a talent for that....

Speaking of comedians... Did you think Andy Kaufman (Latka Gravas / Vic Ferrari / Arlo ), was a talented and funny comedian??

IdolEyes787
05-27-2020, 10:18 PM
Dangerfield was really old school, reciting basically one liners. On the other hand most modern comedians tend to be more storytellers.

Kaufman was more along the lines of a performance artist. Sometimes the stuff he was doing wasn't even comedy. If you look at Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman, he's basically riffing Kaufman and like Kaufman the fact that people don't even know if it's a joke is essentially part of the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmirQim3TCE

shaina
05-27-2020, 10:40 PM
I actually think he is a very talented actor, if you can get past all the bullshit he spews out personally.......

My comment was meant to just point out that most comedians when you do see them live do interact with the audience. You don't really see that even in there specials they make for TV....

But i do agree with you points most of the time on TV broadcasting's...Same with the language used Rickles always had the reputation live to use a few foul words in his show:)...

Now this headline.........

Andrew Yang says US should ‘seriously look at 4-day workweeks’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-yang-says-us-should-seriously-look-at-4-day-workweeks

Now seeing that headline, i am trying to figure out how a person in Retail can do that?? Or a Government employee be it garbage collection, infrastructure with needed deadlines of completion. Gee the list can go on and on and on??

Is he just talking Politicians ?? Some i don't think work 2 days a week now:)..

Interesting thought.....

Caballero
05-28-2020, 05:26 AM
Now this headline.........

Andrew Yang says US should ‘seriously look at 4-day workweeks’

Now seeing that headline, i am trying to figure out how a person in Retail can do that?? Or a Government employee be it garbage collection, infrastructure with needed deadlines of completion. Gee the list can go on and on and on??

Not the only one.

--> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/20/jacinda-ardern-flags-four-day-working-week-as-way-to-rebuild-new-zealand-after-covid-19

shaina
06-04-2020, 02:57 AM
Fucking Great post in a forum for all the Left Wing Shitbags and the bullshit of voter suppression nonsense, let alone putting fear in people to vote in person.....

"Dangerous to go vote in person. Might get infected.

But the virus will not infect you IF you are rioting. Dang virus is amazing like that."

I guess the 2 cents said shows you that no matter what side, they are going to complain about everything, yet you must have ID proof that you are a fucking Citizen of the Country you are voting in period, you don't like that fuck off and you can't vote!!!!!....Social distance wear a mask fucking line up and fucking vote!!!, again with fucking Citizenship ID!!!!

And if you have a shred of patriotism in your blood, you would agree with that bipartisan period......And whoever wins wins!!!!

Fucking live with it!!!!!

shaina
06-04-2020, 03:13 AM
I don't know if this is true or not?? J2K4, Idol?? I won't ask you Cabby, i know i will get the same answer as every fake news media gives:01:

"So easy to talk now ,there were more race riots under President Obama"

Like really who did bring out the best in Antifa or Black Lives Matter??

Real fact check true or false??

shaina
06-04-2020, 03:19 AM
"All four Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd death"

Fucking Good!!!, they should be charged and prove they are guilty of a crime, in the court of law!!!!!

Again prove they are guilty of THE crime they are charged with!!!! Don't fuck that up!!!!!

Now it is done, rioting and chaos, should stop, and maybe still see some peaceful protests...

Is that going to happen soon?? Maybe we have to ask Turkey, Iran, China, Russia, Soros :noes:

shaina
06-04-2020, 03:31 AM
Another interesting post from a nobody singer......

"Pink slams Trump supporters, says president doesn't 'represent half of our country': 'That's not America'"

So doesn't that work on both sides be it Democrat or Republican?? Again how do you please everyone?? Yet Trump won by a huge margin based on demographics of a country......

So how do you please everyone?? I can tell you it is way fucking worse in socialists communists countries for the majority of the population, that is just plain facts....

So how do you fix this???

Caballero
06-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Yet Trump won by a huge margin based on demographics of a country......

Based on the electoral college results, yes. Based on demographics of the US, no.

He still got a million or two fewer votes than Clinton (https://www.bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results) in 2016. Don't rewrite history.

j2k4
06-04-2020, 09:46 AM
And all those votes were in two or three places.

Dont shortchange the Electoral College.

shaina
06-04-2020, 05:29 PM

Based on the electoral college results, yes. Based on demographics of the US, no.

He still got a million or two fewer votes than Clinton (https://www.bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results) in 2016. Don't rewrite history.

The 2 center back and forth, the majority of the votes over came from heavy left wing shitbag democratic areas/states, not the majority of the country, is that more accurate for you;)..

And a lot of conservative voters in those other states voted for Obama because he was not that radical. What happened in 2016 nobody got it right because those conservative/moderate voters don't shoot there mouths off and cause chaos, they just vote!!!!...

My whole point being that if you let 3 states vote in the US it would always be Left wing shitbag Democrats based on popular voting...And that is the facts buddy, and that is facts based on demographics of where the jobs and populace is......Why do you think people are moving out of Democratic run states!!!, the cost of living and the taxes they charge vs other states is just nuts!!!
Where the fuck do you live Cabby;). And tell me that is not fact!!!... I know you won't see that on fake news CNN or MSDNC, that is for sure.......

And saying that, what happened in quite a few states when it came to Obama ?? Again he was not as radical as the Left Wing Shitbags Democrats ideas how to ruin a country fast are now!!!, and the Republicans are getting tamer as well... My point many moons ago you can't just vote for a party based on it's past, you have to look at there policies/agendas!!!...

And stop with the nonsense of voter suppression garbage!!!, Obama won twice all the polls had Crooked Hillary winning by a landslide without one fucking media outlet ever mentioning shit!!!. She lost period!!! and Badly based on the system that everyone used including Democrat Presidents...

The People spoke and they wanted change.... And when there is a Democrat president in the future it will be the same thing.......

I will add that The people educating or brainwashing the new generations in Colleges and Universities are the biggest problem out there. They are not preparing them for the real world!!!!!...

Something Else
06-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Maybe if you tried this wallpaper on your Android phone, everything would be better.It's so relaxing. :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
06-04-2020, 07:31 PM

The 2 center back and forth, the majority of the votes over came from heavy left wing shitbag democratic areas/states, not the majority of the country, is that more accurate for you;)..

And a lot of conservative voters in those other states voted for Obama because he was not that radical. What happened in 2016 nobody got it right because those conservative/moderate voters don't shoot there mouths off and cause chaos, they just vote!!!!...

My whole point being that if you let 3 states vote in the US it would always be Left wing shitbag Democrats based on popular voting...And that is the facts buddy, and that is facts based on demographics of where the jobs and populace is......Why do you think people are moving out of Democratic run states!!!, the cost of living and the taxes they charge vs other states is just nuts!!!
Where the fuck do you live Cabby;). And tell me that is not fact!!!... I know you won't see that on fake news CNN or MSDNC, that is for sure.......

And saying that, what happened in quite a few states when it came to Obama ?? Again he was not as radical as the Left Wing Shitbags Democrats ideas how to ruin a country fast are now!!!, and the Republicans are getting tamer as well... My point many moons ago you can't just vote for a party based on it's past, you have to look at there policies/agendas!!!...

And stop with the nonsense of voter suppression garbage!!!, Obama won twice all the polls had Crooked Hillary winning by a landslide without one fucking media outlet ever mentioning shit!!!. She lost period!!! and Badly based on the system that everyone used including Democrat Presidents...

The People spoke and they wanted change.... And when there is a Democrat president in the future it will be the same thing.......

I will add that The people educating or brainwashing the new generations in Colleges and Universities are the biggest problem out there. They are not preparing them for the real world!!!!!...

The fact that most of the population reside in pockets of the country is a result of climate and job opportunities not politics. The fact that 60 people in Wyoming hold the same power as 600000 people in California is basically the antithesis of democracy.
As for places of higher learning, all authoritarian governments are anti-intellectual. Read and learn something. https://www.etownschools.org/cms/lib/PA01000774/Centricity/Domain/629/Nazi%20Society.pdf

shaina
06-04-2020, 11:15 PM
The fact that most of the population reside in pockets of the country is a result of climate and job opportunities not politics. The fact that 60 people in Wyoming hold the same power as 600000 people in California is basically the antithesis of democracy.
As for places of higher learning, all authoritarian governments are anti-intellectual. Read and learn something. https://www.etownschools.org/cms/lib/PA01000774/Centricity/Domain/629/Nazi%20Society.pdf

Really what is wrong with you!!!!

You send me to a link to open and automatically get angry even if there was something with any intelligence for the 21 century....

All of that was tried and failed miserably...........

Next......

Again there is a difference of teaching someone other alternatives/suggestions, but you still have to teach common sense for people to survive. And really just become miserable left wing shitbags, i assume you can relate to that buddy;)...

Eg.. There is a statistic out there that there is very few Professors teaching the constitution , they only teach there version and how it should be changed, does that make sense to you??

The same sooner or later these kids with great educations will have to go out in the world and make a fucking living!!!!!! You do get that right?? Even if the parents are well off or rich, that is something that should be a priority for life, Do you agree?? If you live in a society or a Democracy, Capitalists country, pride success and self worth, they do mean something don't they???

Now i do understand and if you read my splash screen that will tell you that if you keep pushing garbage in Colleges and Universities sooner or later that will happen..

Then what??

Unless you have some sort of machine that you invented and it prints currency to pay and live, well that is reality Idol.....

"The fact that most of the population reside in pockets of the country is a result of climate and job opportunities not politics"

Interesting Idol....

So why does it seem to happen that you see how people vote in those states vs others and the same with Canada as well, look at the changes??

What really makes them think like that?? Really i have no idea other than the Brainwashed Education there were getting in school??

Again i can tell you there must be some interesting conversations around the dinner table with the whole family with some of the shit they are taught!!!!

Your Opinion??

Why?? And i would luv to hear your explanation for that, and of course for the 21st century not the 1930's if possible....

shaina
06-05-2020, 01:12 AM

You know Cabby i do consider you a very smart guy, and do agree with some of your opinions.....

So what is your comment on the first Obama winning term votes demographically vs Trump??

Like i said i know you are a smart guy and all, but really buddy, Obama won by a landslide first term and so did Trump;)

That is just reality buddy. All the rest is just sore losing garbage excuses, and i will say it happens of both sides, will you admit to that?? I doubt it;)..

The same garbage excuses are used for the House and Senate voting as well, yet the House won the majority didn't they. and the Senate we know what happened there;)

I think you used the word ignorance once or twice.......

Time will fly and we will see what happens, my opinion, if the economy sees signs of booming again, Trump will win easy!!! if not?? Well it is all up for grabs Cabby...

What do you think??

Stehle
06-05-2020, 02:48 AM
...What do you think??

Okay, most of you know bit and bobs about me... the question was not even directed to me or even at me. I rarely comment on political matters and intrigue.

Shay, you know me a bit more and where I come from and hopefully don't consider me a mental midget or that my opinion is irrelevant as an American, my 21 year old

granddaughter also holds this belief. (Her parents raised her right IMHO.)

"What do you think??"

Pray to Jehovah or anyone you deem your deity... that D. J. Trump does not win.

shaina
06-05-2020, 02:56 AM

:lol::lol: Very Good :lol::lol:

Of course i respect you views and opinions buddy, i may not agree with them tho:)!!!

So you prefer Biden??

May i ask why??

Stehle
06-05-2020, 03:10 AM

:lol::lol: Very Good :lol::lol:

Of course i respect you views and opinions buddy, i may not agree with them tho:)!!!

So you prefer Biden??

May i ask why??

Shay, I luv your tenacity... you know that, BUT... No, ...and hell no.

(Open you're eyes so very slowly and... changes will occur gradually, yet things will most definitely change for the better.)

IdolEyes787
06-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Eg.. There is a statistic out there that there is very few Professors teaching the constitution , they only teach there version and how it should be changed, does that make sense to you??

The same sooner or later these kids with great educations will have to go out in the world and make a fucking living!!!!!! You do get that right?? Even if the parents are well off or rich, that is something that should be a priority for life, Do you agree?? If you live in a society or a Democracy, Capitalists country, pride success and self worth, they do mean something don't they???

Now i do understand and if you read my splash screen that will tell you that if you keep pushing garbage in Colleges and Universities sooner or later that will happen..

Then what??

Unless you have some sort of machine that you invented and it prints currency to pay and live, well that is reality Idol.....

"The fact that most of the population reside in pockets of the country is a result of climate and job opportunities not politics"

Interesting Idol....

So why does it seem to happen that you see how people vote in those states vs others and the same with Canada as well, look at the changes??

What really makes them think like that?? Really i have no idea other than the Brainwashed Education there were getting in school??

Again i can tell you there must be some interesting conversations around the dinner table with the whole family with some of the shit they are taught!!!!

Your Opinion??

Why?? And i would luv to hear your explanation for that, and of course for the 21st century not the 1930's if possible....

A person should strive to be more than the sum of the title on their paycheck. No one is probably ever going to be rich studying history but that doesn't mean that history isn't important. In short, people have differing values and to some materital wealth isn't that important. Also a good education doesn't brainwash you, rather it unshackles your mind to the possibility of individual thought. The "brainwashing" if any comes from your peers and the media.

As for why some areas tend to vote they way they do, I would suggest that it's from peer pressure and societal conditioning. ie my family has always been Liverpool fans, therefore I'm a Liverpool fan.

Stehle
06-05-2020, 08:03 PM
{clapping} ...just clapping.

shaina
06-06-2020, 02:16 AM
A person should strive to be more than the sum of the title on their paycheck. No one is probably ever going to be rich studying history

Bullshit!!!

but that doesn't mean that history isn't important.

True....

In short, people have differing values and to some material wealth isn't that important.

Who makes you the expert on what is material to a person!!! That comment is a joke right??

Also a good education doesn't brainwash you,

Again explain how it doesn't?? What happens if a Teacher/Professor has a one track mind and doesn't give both points of view, vs just his/hers??

My son has come home and questioned what teachers/Professors have said!!!!, are you telling me you have never questioned one on there opinions or there interpretations on facts?? Again that is the problem today!!! They are not questioned!!! That is your brainwash right fucking there!!!!...

Can you imagine if your kid came home and told you his teacher said the world will end in 10 years because of climate change!!!!!
Come on Idol, be real here!!!!

rather it unshackles your mind to the possibility of individual thought.

Yes that would make 100% sense if both points of views were discussed Idol, are you telling me there is no agenda to Professors today!! Give me a break....

The "brainwashing" if any comes from your peers and the media.

Yes, again if you don't look at both sides right!!!..

As for why some areas tend to vote they way they do, I would suggest that it's from peer pressure and societal conditioning. ie my family has always been Liverpool fans, therefore I'm a Liverpool fan.

So you are saying that people don't think for themselves?? Why does that happen and who is responsible for that?? Do you think being a parent should also give other points of view??

But it is funny that people do change there minds who they vote for or you would only see one party in every time no??

Again i respect your opinions buddy, as i said to Stehle, i don't agree with them;), and thank G-D we live in a country that does give us choices right:)

Respect........

shaina
06-06-2020, 07:23 AM
Well Idol my good friend, it is now just after 3am, i am heading to my garage to clean my clubs and golf shoes, have a few wobbly pops and get ready for pickup at 5am;)

And after i will be pool side relaxing, and maybe end up in the hot tub:)

Not sure if you think golf and having a pool/hot tub is a material thing or not buddy, or better yet spending thousands on a bicycle that you ride casually :)

I will leave you with these videos because i do think Schvartze's Lives Matter :01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slldMEPvUqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJz3syNbtE

Have a wonderful day buddy.......

IdolEyes787
06-06-2020, 04:16 PM
I dodged a bullet there*. I think you were that close to calling in the National Guard.

*literally.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2020, 04:19 PM

I'll let you in on a secret. People don't want to be lectured, they want to be told that they're right.

j2k4
06-06-2020, 05:04 PM

I'll let you in on a secret. People don't want to be lectured, they want to be told that they're right.

A caveat, here.

While there is a universal human urge to prevail, it is tempered (or not) quite often by our discretion, which varies widely.

The urge-to-prevail gave forth to refined button-pushing.

For myself, the imperative is self-control - if I gave time to everything I object to, I wouldn't have time to eat or shit.

shaina
06-07-2020, 09:09 PM

So are you comparing debating/conversation/discussing, asking for someones opinion, or questioning something for moral turpitude being lectured too??

What is that saying Idol, there is Left and there is Right, and somewhere in that middle there is the truth;)

I only have a minute to respond here because i have people over and i just came in for a minute.. But your comment is loaded and proves that When you sit in a Professors Lecture you shouldn't question his/her opinions or morals?? That is the brainwashing kicking in...

Hope you are having a wonderful day buddy:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJULtwL5zfY&feature=emb_rel_end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjnuUDoyn54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSWwqqoYCD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EmnQp3V48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

megabyteme
06-08-2020, 05:08 AM
[...]When you sit in a Professors Lecture you shouldn't question his/her opinions or morals?? That is the brainwashing kicking in...

:facepalm:

shaina
06-08-2020, 06:12 AM
[...]When you sit in a Professors Lecture you shouldn't question his/her opinions or morals?? That is the brainwashing kicking in...

:facepalm:

What did i stutter Meg.....

Are you saying that College/Universities don't have leaning opinions to there causes or beliefs??

Who the fuck says they are the all mighty on how to live or better your lives??

You can facepalm all the heck you want, my kids are all educated, and i see how they think and how they were taught!!!, and again being parents we also have influence on how they think!!...

Again what did i say that doesn't make sense?? Are you saying that all teachers/professors are neutral in there teaching??

Again that is a big joke.. I am smarter than all of them and i am telling you the world is going to end in 3 years because of climate change :yikes:

You should borrow all the money you can and live it up because you won't have to pay it back LOL!!!, yup we won't exist LOL!!!

And i am going to start a new following, everyone should only eat imported bats from Wohan China because they are good for you, and make you immune from the virus...

How is that facepalm post look now;)

shaina
06-08-2020, 06:37 AM
Here is an interesting post...

"The leftists have already won the war. We just don't see it yet. They won it back in the 60s when they poisoned the minds of our youth and took over classrooms. Today they are censoring us, tomorrow they will be killing us outright. Leftists always chart the same path. Enjoy the last dregs of freedom while they last."

shaina
06-08-2020, 10:54 AM
A hilarious post:lol:

"I was going out for a walk this morning but it rained.
I would blame Trump but I'm not an ethically challenged, hate filled zombie.
I'm instead a Conservative."

Something Else
06-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Unintelligible racist bigots.

God shave the queen. :dabs:

IdolEyes787
06-08-2020, 06:16 PM
A hilarious post:lol:

"I was going out for a walk this morning but it rained.
I would blame Trump but I'm not an ethically challenged, hate filled zombie.
I'm instead a Conservative."
I'm assuming that was written by someone named Pot.
http://pic.twitter.com/r1bWnSJlgV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8cUa6JMVC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAk4U7feMmY

IdolEyes787
06-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Here is an interesting post...

"The leftists have already won the war. We just don't see it yet. They won it back in the 60s when they poisoned the minds of our youth and took over classrooms. Today they are censoring us, tomorrow they will be killing us outright. Leftists always chart the same path. Enjoy the last dregs of freedom while they last."

This is giving right wingers implicit permisson to kill left wingers.Cool. "It's either them or us". Ironically surpressing views that you don't agree with is the opposite of living in a free society. Facism. Cool.

shaina
06-08-2020, 08:38 PM
This is giving right wingers implicit permission to kill left wingers.Cool. "It's either them or us". Ironically suppressing views that you don't agree with is the opposite of living in a free society. Facism. Cool.

Again did i stutter for you as well, i don't agree on violence on either side period!!!!..

But i do hope you will admit it does happen be it far left or right ideologies??

Free speech should be everyone's right, but not looting or causing violence and ruining other peoples stores and livelihood. So if that means that enforcement is needed to prevent or stop that type of protesting then so be it, you know some sort of law and order;)

And if you don't agree it happens on both sides, then that is the whole problem in a nutshell isn't it......

And really the link of your fellow cyclist seems like a staged video, and the other while i don't believe any story told by NDNC, and if said true i don't condone violence period, but do you want me to start posting what is really going on in all the Left Wing Democrat shitbag states?? It will be a lot of back and forth with zero solutions other than not condoning that shit from both sides...I hope you agree with that??

Again what say you????

Really i wish they would throw Trump out and you would really see a Right Wing nutbag President Pence;).. Then what throw him out and now you have a Left Wing shitbag Pelosi as President?? Who really wins either way or side Idol??

anon
06-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Relevant, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtjro7_R3-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxouK8HVTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tW1cQtsw0

IdolEyes787
06-09-2020, 10:17 PM
The multi-ethic protesters get the better of the evil conservatives with help from Black Lives Matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BBZc4HaAY

shaina
06-10-2020, 01:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGvnHvba_b0&feature=emb_rel_end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4G449s1SQ

shaina
06-10-2020, 01:42 AM
Interesting back and forth posts.....

"Thank G-D majority of my friends and colleagues in Texas are voting blue!"

Reply.....

"all 5 of them, Yippee"

Reply after that......

"liberal talking about G-D , lol duh"

Reply after that.......

"Thank G-D the Electoral College will re-elect President Trump! Libby head go BOOM!"

Interesting back and forth comments:)......

megabyteme
06-10-2020, 02:54 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gzvmsr/everybodys_trying_to_shame_us/?ref=share&ref_source=embeded

"But...but...I really really enjoy being a thug and a bully who abuses minorities and the public's trust!!!!"

shaina
06-10-2020, 03:05 AM

People make me laugh when they become hypocrites for agendas......

Would have been interesting if you could go back and see any posts 10 years ago and the riot's were even worse!!!, really when did you see comments like that;)

I really think there should be no police so chaos and riots can happen everywhere and all the people that are well off will be safe with private security. With shoot to kill orders given if any harm will come;)....

That will be a much better society to live in:rolleyes:

And what happened here!!!! What no comments on Left Wing Shitbag news sites!!!!! I guess this doesn't fit the agenda does it!!!!!

BUT!!!!! BUT!!!! BUT!!!!, what a joke:lol:

https://twitter.com/kwamerose/status/1266576478424219650?lang=en

It really amazes me what gets filmed today.......

Something Else
06-10-2020, 12:18 PM
Did you spill a jar of words and smileys on the page while you were typing. :dabs:

IdolEyes787
06-10-2020, 12:40 PM
BUT!!!!! BUT!!!! BUT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

shaina
06-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Looking back at that , now that looks like a stutter:whistling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etg9GiqHPf8

IdolEyes787
06-10-2020, 05:14 PM
It certainly looks like something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzYVgYa7EA

shaina
06-10-2020, 07:47 PM
:unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSmokR0Enk

Tragic story thinking Black Lives Matter:noes:

shaina
06-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Here is something to think about??

Can you think of a movie or tv show in the 20th to 21st century that doesn't have a African American in it??

They seem to complain and think so??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ys3yVu42ZI

IdolEyes787
06-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Most pre 2010's don't. Friends is a prime and widely used example. Ross did have a black girlfriend at one point but only for nine episodes and then she got murdered by the cops.

Caballero
06-13-2020, 02:29 PM
Can you think of a movie or tv show in the 20th to 21st century that doesn't have a African American in it??

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108052/fullcredits

IdolEyes787
06-13-2020, 02:43 PM
Technically an African American.

Also a Canadian American so he's polite but in a very obnoxious way.

megabyteme
06-13-2020, 07:34 PM
Elon can be a right wing psycho as long as he gets me away from Concast internet...

shaina
06-14-2020, 01:00 AM
:)

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"

Stehle
06-14-2020, 04:45 AM
Elon... he smoke a bit o da ganja mon, but he be one helluva rockitmon! Day also fly so very high! :cool:

(Give it a bit of satellite setup time Meg and soon you may be able drop the Concast internet like a spent spliff!) :alien:

I'm downing about 900mbs at times now... but the future is wide open. ;)

(So are many ISP's throttling it up.) :)

Ohh... I almost forgot this... what I read in another forum...

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it".― Aung San Suu Ky

Caballero
06-14-2020, 02:57 PM

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it".― Aung San Suu Ky

Given her recent track record I am not sure she's a moral authority to speak to that subject. A technical expert, maybe, but not a moral authority (anymore)...

Stehle
06-14-2020, 04:54 PM

Given her recent track record I am not sure she's a moral authority to speak to that subject. A technical expert, maybe, but not a moral authority (anymore)...

Yeah Cabby, but you have to admit it's fair timely quote. :unsure:

Edit: Yeah Cab...did a bit more research of her name... VERY nasty... she is now on my list of banned quoters. It was the words, the sentiment and the fact I didn't do a fact check or was

unfamiliar with the bitches name... now I know why I don't get involved with all the political shite. TY for pointing her out Cab.

shaina
06-15-2020, 04:06 AM
"Winston Churchill's photo suspiciously vanishes from Google searches"

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/1592122574-winston-churchill-s-photo-suspiciously-vanishes-from-google-searches

Idol ain't gonna like dis :D

Caballero
06-15-2020, 06:19 AM

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/1592122574-winston-churchill-s-photo-suspiciously-vanishes-from-google-searches

Manufactured outrage. Another first-world problem.

https://www.businessinsider.in/thelife/news/google-apologized-after-a-photo-of-winston-churchill-disappeared-from-searches-for-world-war-ii-leaders-and-uk-prime-ministers/articleshow/76372585.cms

shaina
06-15-2020, 01:37 PM

Manufactured outrage. Another first-world problem.

https://www.businessinsider.in/thelife/news/google-apologized-after-a-photo-of-winston-churchill-disappeared-from-searches-for-world-war-ii-leaders-and-uk-prime-ministers/articleshow/76372585.cms

Tell me something Cabby, how can something be manufactured if it actually happened??

Now what certain media outlets report a narrative instead of the complete footage of what occurred/happened, then you can use the word Manufactured...

Again why the apology ?? Maybe because it actually happened;)..

Now the question always is, why and how it happened, again be careful where you try to find that truth/answer:)

Left Wing Shitbag Media makes what is going on in Seattle great, i guess you are ok if that happens in your neighborhood right;)

IdolEyes787
06-15-2020, 03:48 PM
Here's the thing with making accusations without any backing evidence. There should be some similar previous behavior by the alleged guilty party to at least give the appearance that you aren't simply out of your fucking mind.
Has Google ever previously "vanished" pictures of FDR is what I want to know? If so then - the leftist cunts.

In other hard to believe but actually true stuff, Trump's new favourite conspiracy theory about the 75 year old Buffalo cancer patient who was assault by the cops was willed into being by a One America News Network reporter who previously worked for Russian state media organization Sputnik. Reagan's corpse must be pretty buff from all the rolling around in it's grave that it's been doing.

Caballero
06-15-2020, 04:51 PM
Tell me something Cabby, how can something be manufactured if it actually happened??

You have heard of the concept of "intent", right?

You and I have an accident. I backed into your car because I did not see you. Shit happens, that's what insurance is for, no real harm done.

You and I have an accident. I see you driving along the road, think to myself "fuck that right-wing conspiracy-theory-lovin' asshole" and take aim and broadside you.

Do you see the difference?

If you are getting as upset about case #1 as you could rightfully do about case #2, then there is something wrong and I'd suspect you'd get outraged just because it's your personality and/or agenda and not because of what actually happened.

Caballero
06-15-2020, 04:53 PM
Oh, and to be clear. I would never call you a "right-wing conspiracy-theory-lovin' asshole". At least not to your face. ;)

shaina
06-15-2020, 05:13 PM
Both of you.!!!!

I never said the why or how!!!, i just said it happened, to me when you use the word manufactured, to me manufactured means it didn't happen, it has nothing to do with the truth or factual narratives.........

That's all...

Again between Twitter and Facebook and all of those places there is glitches, and also moderators that have agendas, i hope you see my point there.....

Again just using the word "Manufactured" to me means more "Propaganda" or never really happened...

And i am not upset at anything, if you see my face truly i don't give a shit about Churchill LOL!!!!...

But when words are used incorrectly in my mind, it gives the wrong meaning or intentions, and that seems to be happening on every side, and causing chaos and violence, and using excuses or there so called right to do it......

Look at what the media does to spin the Rayshard Brooks incident.... If you only show parts of the footage, it is not manufactured, it is spinning a narrative, but it still happened.....

Cabby if you show a video and you leave out parts, how can you justify anything other than setting up a narrative or as your word "Manufacturing" and end result.....

Again to my point something did happen, the truth of why and how will come out end of story........

Again your accident theory......

Intent and Manufacturing a narrative is the same meaning to you???

I don't understand your point?? If the media manufactures the reason why you did it?? That is a lie yes but not that something happened!!!

The cause and why doesn't change that it happened. Churchill was removed period!!! That is not manufactured!!!!

Again that was just my point....

shaina
06-15-2020, 05:32 PM
Oh, and to be clear. I would never call you a "right-wing conspiracy-theory-lovin' asshole". At least not to your face. ;)

Look we all have are belief's, and again i do honestly think every party may have something you agree with, but when it comes to things that are just way out in left field (pardon the pun), you just have to shake your head and say really where did you come up with that.......

Again i don't like Trump!!!, i think he is a idiot!!, but i do think his policies make a lot more sense than the Left Wing Shitbags...

Now if the Moderate Democrats could actually retake over the party, you wouldn't see all of this garbage that is happening in Democrat run states!!!!!

You can't even say there is a fine line in the party anymore.... And the Republican Party, has changed big time over the years now and they are leaning more moderate for sure..... Again i mean the Moderate Conservative side not the far right either....

And really if i had a choice and to make sure there still will be an America left to salvage!!! , I couldn't see myself voting for Biden, that is for sure..........

shaina
06-15-2020, 05:46 PM
Here's the thing with making accusations without any backing evidence. There should be some similar previous behavior by the alleged guilty party to at least give the appearance that you aren't simply out of your fucking mind.
Has Google ever previously "vanished" pictures of FDR is what I want to know? If so then - the leftist cunts.

In other hard to believe but actually true stuff, Trump's new favourite conspiracy theory about the 75 year old Buffalo cancer patient who was assault by the cops was willed into being by a One America News Network reporter who previously worked for Russian state media organization Sputnik. Reagan's corpse must be pretty buff from all the rolling around in it's grave that it's been doing.

Repeat all i said was it did happen!!!, It was not "Manufactured" and they showed reasoning from Left Wing Shitbags destroying his statue as an excuse??

And i know you have a soft spot for Churchill buddy :), I myself only like smoking Churchill Cigars :lol:

As for your Trump something......

"Massive bribe to stop Ukraine probe of Burisma founder intercepted"

This is not a lie, or manufactured, who actually did it?? Well that will spin a narrative on either side, and that is if CNN/MSDNC or any left wing shitbag media will even report on it......

Here is Fox News report on it... If you think the narrative is not true, just do a google search on a media outlet you trust and see how they reported it??

https://www.foxnews.com/world/burisma-bribe-stop-ukraine-probe-intercepted

Again this did happen, it was not "Manufactured", or didn't really happen;)

Stehle
06-15-2020, 06:20 PM
Shay?... Thank you for double spacing the text in you posts... it's more legible to me.:)

(Now I can see what all the hub bub is about when you tickle dem keys.) ;) :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-15-2020, 08:52 PM
As for your Trump something......

"Massive bribe to stop Ukraine probe of Burisma founder intercepted"

This is not a lie, or manufactured.....
If you think the narrative is not true, just do a google search on a media outlet you trust and see how they reported it??

https://www.foxnews.com/world/burisma-bribe-stop-ukraine-probe-intercepted

The founder is an Ukrainian who's been under investigation for corruption for a decade so throw those charges on the pile. Also if someone ​cough cough wanted to paint a certain narrative, $6 million would be a small price to pay.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2020, 08:53 PM

Trump thinks it's where people sleep when they go camping.

shaina
06-16-2020, 02:41 AM

:lol: :artist: :lol:

You know it happened, it wasn't manufactured, it was fixed and a apology was given.....

Next......

Way bigger things to fix that are really fucked up!!!, then worrying about a dead limey fuck Englishmen:).....

I just you would get a kick out of the report buddy......

shaina
06-16-2020, 02:54 AM
The founder is an Ukrainian who's been under investigation for corruption for a decade so throw those charges on the pile.

No shit!!! Really!!! Where did you see that in the news :lol:

Also if someone ​cough cough wanted to paint a certain narrative, $6 million would be a small price to pay.

It looks like the Left Wing Shitbag narrative is falling apart fast, and they are trying everything to keep it quiet Idol.....

They made a really big mistake trying to Impeach Trump, now he has a hard on to make everyone pay.....

Really you could see this happening from a mile away, and the Left Wing Shitbag media is not reporting any of this, and people are starting to see the real

picture what went on, the same with the Russia shit, and trying to pin it on the Trump/Republicans...

I think it is even funnier that they talked about this shit non stop for over 3 years!!!, now the truth is coming out and now they

don't want to report or talk about it.. I wonder why;)..

Now i am thinking......

Who really is worse, Trudeau or Biden?? That would be an interesting checklist to go through.......

I can tell you it has been pretty quiet in the Media when it comes to Boris Johnson??

I wonder what is up with that crazy fuck:)

shaina
06-16-2020, 02:59 AM
Interesting headline....

"Why are there more wars in the Middle East than anywhere else?"

Have at it LOL!!!!!

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/why-are-there-more-wars-in-the-middle-east-than-anywhere-else-631510

Interesting to read some of the forum posts LOL!!!!....

Stehle
06-16-2020, 05:15 AM

I had to do a double take on that one!!!!:lol: Got it though... Good one! ;)

Stehle
06-16-2020, 05:28 AM
Sorry Shay, I couldn't get past the nail clipper ad on your Middle East war link...

https://swissklip.com/story/

shaina
06-25-2020, 11:57 AM

"An evangelist told me I should convert because Jesus was coming. I said, “Really? I thought he was just breathing hard. “

Stehle
06-25-2020, 02:57 PM
Shay!... you so bad.

(Remind me to never hang out with you in other forums.) :alien:

megabyteme
06-25-2020, 05:48 PM
Shay!... you so bad.

(Remind me to never hang out with you in this forum.)

:shifty:

IdolEyes787
06-25-2020, 07:10 PM

"An evangelist told me I should convert because Jesus was coming. I said, “Really? I thought he was just breathing hard. “ I'd find this post less problematic if it hadn't come from someone whose people had suffered endless persecution due to others not respecting their religious beliefs.

j2k4
06-26-2020, 12:14 AM

"An evangelist told me I should convert because Jesus was coming. I said, “Really? I thought he was just breathing hard. “

[I'd find this post less problematic if it hadn't come from someone whose people had suffered endless persecution due to others not respecting their religious beliefs.

I couldn't help it, I larfed.

shaina
06-26-2020, 03:50 AM
Firs off to all you geniuses....

I read that in a forum posts, it was not said to me LOL!!!!

If i remember correctly, the name of this tread that i think i started is called "I Read this in a Forum" ;)...

Stehle: First off, this is the only place that i post anything period, i only read in other sites what other people posts, and never respond......

Meg: Oh boy i am so upset i won't sleep a wink because you have a hard time understanding reality, and facts, or maybe you are just

too obtuse to understand the person who posted that humor :). The same when was the last time you wanted to have a conversation

with me anyways... Cry Baby:tease:. Plus i figured you are really busy with all the left wing shitbags tearing down all the historic statues that offend you:01:

Idol: Keep up the good work instigator, i really wonder how hard it was for you to keep certain words out of your posts:lol:

j2k4: Nice to see you buddy, hope all is well, but i am not sure if i am too old or not internet savvy enough to understand the word

"larfed", but i am hoping the meaning is Idol is an instigator :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2020, 12:08 PM

1. Obviously, otherwise it would have required independent thought.
2. The court doesn't really care if the gun you used to shoot the man was yours or you found it on the ground.
3. Firs are cool. Not as cool as spruce but still cool.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2020, 12:11 PM
I couldn't help it, I larped. Meg too. I think being a furry technically qualifies as role playing.

Stehle
06-26-2020, 05:22 PM

1. Obviously, otherwise it would have required independent thought.
2. The court doesn't really care if the gun you used to shoot the man was yours or you found it on the ground.

I think... #3 is a scream!!! :lol:

shaina
06-26-2020, 06:57 PM

I got a minute to spare...

So I will say you knew exactly what the word was supposed to be, and i do assume you are just trying to make light of your other post.

You do notice i hope that i never try to make fun of your spelling errors;), and considering how educated and so internet savvy, you would expect only a few, but

we know that is not accurate:)...

And your #2 comment is just an excuse so you could be your normal, you know, Instigator self.........

Anyways, hope all is well Idol, and i am just busy trying to take advantage of some of the nice days we are having, even know most of the time i find i have to

fucking fix or repair something, while trying to enjoy the backyard....

And tomorrow is another early day of Golf:yahoo:

Again hope all is well buddy, and you are enjoying the nice weather we are having finally.......

Stehle
06-26-2020, 07:15 PM

So I will say you knew exactly what the word was supposed to be, and i do assume you are just trying to make light of your other post.

You do notice i hope that i never try to make fun of your spelling errors;), and considering how educated and so internet savvy, you would expect only a few, but

And your #2 comment is just an excuse so you could be your normal, you know, Instigator self.........

Anyways, hope all is well Idol...

Again hope all is well buddy, and you are enjoying the nice weather* we are having finally.......

Shay... we all luv you... I edit my shite probably 4 times (or more)... you type so prolifically fast... mis-typing is common. ;)

(F*ck, I use nonsensical alien italicized crap in my posts and did this I believe from the get go. Be yourself, you and yours stay safe k.) :alien:

* Not everyone 112* yesterday, 107* here now... that's Fahrenheit not Celsius... unless your from Uranus. If so never mind. :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2020, 09:27 PM

As a Torontonian you probably watched Triumph long before Conan, back when he was on CityTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNjzboJGww

IdolEyes787
06-26-2020, 09:31 PM
I don't know about you Stehle but I .......:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIyQAHdgJ4E

megabyteme
06-26-2020, 11:41 PM
unless your from Uranus. If so never mind. :alien:

You know it's always been Idol's dream to cum from Ur'anus... :drummer:

shaina
06-27-2020, 12:16 AM
As a Torontonian you probably watched Triumph long before Conan, back when he was on CityTV.

Ok i got another minute, that i just came upstairs for something.....

I can really say you always seem to find a way that redeems yourself :):hug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSr-VWc_7WQ

shaina
06-27-2020, 12:18 AM
unless your from Uranus. If so never mind. :alien:

You know it's always been Idol's dream to cum from Ur'anus... :drummer:

Very good "Cry Baby":P: :lips:

shaina
06-27-2020, 12:29 AM

Anyways, hope all is well Idol...

Again hope all is well buddy, and you are enjoying the nice weather* we are having finally.......

Shay... we all luv you... I edit my shite probably 4 times (or more)... you type so prolifically fast... mis-typing is common. ;)

(F*ck, I use nonsensical alien italicized crap in my posts and did this I believe from the get go. Be yourself, you and yours stay safe k.) :alien:

* Not everyone 112* yesterday, 107* here now... that's Fahrenheit not Celsius... unless your from Uranus. If so never mind. :alien:

I don't care how you post, i am just glad you are alive and kicking, and trying to have some fun posting here...

You have noticed that i stick up for you all the time, you have been here many years, and have always posted with the same style, it never bothers me buddy.......

I have been in your neck of the woods many times with those temperatures, and also in some nasty floods and hurricanes as well...

I will still take the scorching temperatures over the alternatives..It is tough to golf in those:whistling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltKECU5t_fY

We both know that this was CGI and other tricks, but just to let you know the Golf course is in your neck of the woods, i played it when it was in good shape, not long after it went broke:D

Stehle
06-27-2020, 03:46 AM
I don't know about you Stehle but I .......:)

Yeah, I get it*. :)

(Guess it was wanna those moments of bleeding heart weakness, but at least Uranus didn't bleed.) :alien:

*I do have a tendency to fib a bit when I get hot and sweaty around women. Its probably why I have so many offspring.

shaina
06-30-2020, 06:58 AM
Interesting posts on a Right Wing site...

"Nearly 40% of Americans believe Joe Biden has dementia"

"Majority of Americans say Joe Biden needs to address concerns over his mental health, with 20% of Democrats believing he has dementia."

I am wondering if Biden knows or "Corn Pop" mentioned it:unsure:

shaina
06-30-2020, 07:27 AM
On propaganda RT news....

"Better late than never: WHO sending team to China to investigate coronavirus origins"

And what will they be able to investigate?? They don't even need to leave the planes runway once they land, they were already told what to say/report....

What a joke!!!!

Bullshit!!!!!

megabyteme
06-30-2020, 03:46 PM
Alright, let's say China is to blame for the first 50 cases of Coronavirus to hit US. That still leaves 2.4 million+ cases Trump is responsible for. Let's call it the Trump Virus.

Covid-19 already had a name and peer reviewed journal articles *from China* were readily available before it reached US soil. I watched it move across the globe via local television before it arrived in Seattle-- at which time I began quarantining my family. Trump was still saying it would 'magicall disappear'.

And WHO only delayed information by a week.

shaina
06-30-2020, 05:05 PM
Alright, let's say China is to blame for the first 50 cases of Coronavirus to hit US. That still leaves 2.4 million+ cases Trump is responsible for. Let's call it the Trump Virus.

Covid-19 already had a name and peer reviewed journal articles *from China* were readily available before it reached US soil. I watched it move across the globe via local television before it arrived in Seattle-- at which time I began quarantining my family. Trump was still saying it would 'magicall disappear'.

:stars:

megabyteme
06-30-2020, 08:07 PM

Not that you are a believer in science, truth, or independent thought/research, but check out the references section of this Journal article: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

Take a look at the dates listed in each one. These are ALL from before the Trump Virus touched American soil.

shaina
06-30-2020, 11:14 PM
Not that you are a believer in science, truth, or independent thought/research, but check out the references section of this Journal article: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191[/QUOTE]

As soon as i saw this.... "Washington State 2019-nCoV Case Investigation Team"

Your truth went out the window;)

You will have your perspective of things and i will have mine....

A suggestion....

Stop talking politics with me, and really and i mean sincerely, in November go fucking vote and see what happens....

Other than that Meg, you and your lovely family stay safe and do what you want, and no matter what your views be them right or way

out in left field, i don't judge my friends by there politics, and i hope you are the same..

My children don't vote the same as me, and that is fine, that is the luxury of living in a democracy, choices,,,,,,

And i am a believer of science, but not junk political science.....

Proof... Not one fucking expert has gotten anything fucking right so far!!!! That my friend is fact!!!!.....

Now where the fuck are my recipes already:)

megabyteme
07-01-2020, 01:25 AM
The New England Journal of Medicine > Fox and Friends

Enjoy your blatant propaganda, pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and the party courting the love and support of Neo-Nazis and racists everywhere.

I could possibly have respect for your views if you would be honest and say, "I am against taxes AND I am a single issue voter who sides with the Right over Israel." But you not only have drank the Koolaid, but you pack around the pitcher spewing *everything* verbatim what Fox has told you to think-- and dismiss all other sources that don't coincide with those lies.

shaina
07-01-2020, 03:47 AM
The New England Journal of Medicine > Fox and Friends
Enjoy your blatant propaganda, pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, and the party courting the love and support of Neo-Nazis and racists everywhere.
I could possibly have respect for your views if you would be honest and say, "I am against taxes AND I am a single issue voter who sides with the Right over Israel." But you not only have drank the Koolaid, but you pack around the pitcher spewing *everything* verbatim what Fox has told you to think-- and dismiss all other sources that don't coincide with those lies.

Did you take your meds this week:unsure:

What fucking proof do you have that the information you read and spew is facts and true?? Do you travel to every state and around the

world?? Really Meg who do you speak too that tells you this inside information LOL!!!!

So far Fox has been right more than any left wing shitbag place you go to get information, yet you still fight the truth!!!!

What the WHO organization has been right?? The CDC has been right?? The beloved Dr. Anthony Fauci has been right???

None of them have been right on anything.........

You are the biggest Cry Baby when no one agrees with your views, and what ,someone else cant have theirs......

You have said you don't want to talk politics yet you again are still Crying LOL!!!!

Are you trying to change my views because they are not yours?? There is a name for that you know;)

And yes i am a Canadian citizen and pro Israel, what the fuck do you really stand for Meg, other than Crying that i don't agree with your views??

And funny i have never told you what to do or think?? That is the Left wing socialist thinking/way...

Again November will be here fast, quit Crying and go fucking vote. it really is that simple!!!!!!!, and in the end if they choose Biden, so be it, the

country has spoken..And if Trump wins again so be it......

Where are my recipes???