PDA

View Full Version : 2 Pac Movie?

bennyboy2002
11-27-2003, 07:43 PM
iv herd there is a 2pac movie coming out whats it all about and wen will it be released?

ZaZu
11-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Tupac Resurrection (http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/tupac_resurrection/) ;)

3rd gen noob
11-27-2003, 07:47 PM
i've got it, but the quality isn't too good :(

Gre1
11-28-2003, 12:21 AM
What world have u been living in.

Smith
11-28-2003, 12:30 AM
i wish everyone would drop it, hes dead, peroid

bujub22
11-28-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@28 November 2003 - 00:30
i wish everyone would drop it, hes dead, peroid
i hear u fuck tupac let the man rest in peace shut the fuck up

Gre1
11-28-2003, 05:00 AM
Don't get mad because noone will talk about u that long after u are dead, if they want to talk about him let him. He was a youth that didn't have to die.

bujub22
11-28-2003, 05:07 AM
ya he had to die tired of his ass tired of the stupid east coast ,west coast bullshit let the fucking guys name rest and move on -no respect see :lol:

Mr. Blunt
11-28-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@27 November 2003 - 21:07
ya he had to die tired of his ass tired of the stupid east coast ,west coast bullshit let the fucking guys name rest and move on -no respect see :lol:
Damn. We have to many stupid ass people on this forum. Don't want to hear about Tupac anymore? Don't enter Tupac threads. It's as easy as that. We don't need your bullshit comments. Yes I see you have no respect. If you give no respect, you get no respect. Easy as that.

Ma5t3rM1nD
11-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Shit look how many people from the past are talked about worldwide in schools, houses etc . . .such as Shakespeare but I don't hear anyone complaining about that shit. Why? Your saying let him rest we are letting him rest by letting him live on in the hearts and minds of so many people you came in this thread saying let him rest he is dead blah blah blah who in this topic had even mentioned him been alive or dead? Tupac is so much more than a rapper to us so shut the fuck about shit you don't know about.

puk:))
11-28-2003, 04:02 PM
im not knocking tupac in any way (like id dare after that flame :lol: ) but i was just wondering... there have been sooo many documentarys about Tupac's life.. about his death... about his music, whats so different about this one? what does it cover that hasnt been covered 10 times before?

(edit - my spelling sucks)

Gre1
11-28-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@28 November 2003 - 00:07
U don't know nothing just because u hear east coast west coast on T.V. u probably don't even know who he was.

bujub22
11-28-2003, 04:47 PM
ok im not dissin tupac on my other post but im a little tired of him every year a album comes out thats supose to be his last album but its not .and dont get me wrong i like tupac but everybody know how great this man is and thats all that needs to be said about him .He did some great things for music and movies but in reality this man was nothing more than a criminal of the law and for who ever said i dont prob know who he is :lol: that makes me laugh im from ny here we celebrate pun ,biggie and pacs and more resent jam master j deaths each man put contribute to rap we need to see all there storys not just 1 mans that been told over and over

to who ever reads sorry looks like shit :P

h121589
11-28-2003, 05:52 PM
ya its real its a Documentry

Ma5t3rM1nD
11-29-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@28 November 2003 - 16:47
ok im not dissin tupac on my other post but im a little tired of him every year a album comes out thats supose to be his last album but its not .and dont get me wrong i like tupac but everybody know how great this man is and thats all that needs to be said about him .He did some great things for music and movies but in reality this man was nothing more than a criminal of the law and for who ever said i dont prob know who he is :lol: that makes me laugh im from ny here we celebrate pun ,biggie and pacs and more resent jam master j deaths each man put contribute to rap we need to see all there storys not just 1 mans that been told over and over

to who ever reads sorry looks like shit :P
Thats weird because in this topic you say you ain't from Amercia
http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=83658

what does it matter im not gay to meet u i asked about who u would bone not where im from and you both got it wrong anyway i would'nt want to be from canada unless im there drinking or smokin and im not american either plus

Puk well Tupac actually tells the whole story in this one he is the actual narrator and their is like shots from up in the skys looking down on earth as if Pac is looking down on us. Why do you think their is so many things been made about him seven years after his death because money can be made of him and why do you think money can be made of him? I don't think if he is a criminal seven years after his he would still be loved by so many people worldwide. He wasn't a criminal or rapist or whatever you fuck he was just in the spotlight and the government in general didn't like a young black male with brains telling all those that are opressed living in the gutters of the world to stand up and fight against the biggest gangs in the world those been the police department, the cia etc . . They may have killed him but they sure as hell didn't silence him thats why their is so much material still coming out their is another double album due out very soon he stayed in recording studios three nights at a time sometimes just so the message would live on. THUG LIFE - The Hate You Give Little Infants Fucks Everybody, NIGGA - Never Igronat Getting Goals Accomplished. Yeah he really sounds like a criminal doesn't he you dumbass!

Turkeyboy
12-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@28 November 2003 - 14:07
i just came into this forum and read the stupid shit you wrote. Fuck you, if you hate tupac go to another thread.

imported_el-producto
12-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by puk:))@28 November 2003 - 10:02
im not knocking tupac in any way (like id dare after that flame :lol: ) but i was just wondering... there have been sooo many documentarys about Tupac's life.. about his death... about his music, whats so different about this one? what does it cover that hasnt been covered 10 times before?

(edit - my spelling sucks)
theres nothing different at all man hahaha :lol: . 2pac was cool but give him a rest with the movies and cds...word

Mr. Blunt
12-26-2003, 11:24 PM
It's kinda late guys.

This thread has been dead for about a month.