PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] FileList.io invite code

anon
09-01-2020, 07:52 PM
FileList gave me another invite code today, so I'll copy & paste my giveaway from last year :P

If you're interested on a no-bullshit (lots of content, lots of freeleech, parked accounts last two years, no begging for donations) general tracker, here's a good opportunity. Since I received this invite code as a random gift from their 12th 13th anniversary celebration, it only lasts for two days, so hurry up if you're interested.

Requirements: post here, and use the account if you win the giveaway; regular activity in this forum is a big plus.

Caballero
09-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Too bad I am too paranoid to use torrents... ;)

anon
09-02-2020, 01:34 PM
You can ask in behalf of someone else. I'm not bothered by that as long as the account is put to good use :happy:

22 hours remaining! (They could be a little more patient, considering these gifts are random and normally only VIPs can send invites... :sleep:)

IdolEyes787
09-02-2020, 04:32 PM

Even worse, this one is based in Romania and could therefore easily be just some clever trap created by vampires. Not today, Vlad. Not today.

anon
09-02-2020, 08:21 PM
some clever trap created by vampires. Not today, Vlad. Not today.

Pretty sure these are not the traps and vamps you are thinking of :)

anon
09-04-2020, 12:07 PM
Reopening this since they gave me another two codes valid for 48 hours!

dion09529
09-05-2020, 07:20 PM

Even worse, this one is based in Romania and could therefore easily be just some clever trap created by vampires. Not today, Vlad. Not today.

Vampires live in Transylvania. Filelist is based in Muntenia. You can't speak french in Vancouver.

anon
09-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Since you seem fairly knowledgeable on the matter, maybe you can tell us how their server costs are covered? They literally have a few hundred thousand users, yet no donation button anywhere :ninja: Maybe the admin is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43BRf90v1s

dion09529
09-06-2020, 10:56 AM
^^^
https://filelist.io/hosting.php

Use of filelist.io is free for all members of the site. However, we appreciate the support of users to cover operating expenses.

anon
09-06-2020, 01:31 PM
I'd never seen that before... perhaps because it's not labeled "donate" and they've never spammed people about it. Mystery solved :smilie4: Thank you!

IdolEyes787
09-06-2020, 05:49 PM

Vampires live in Transylvania. Filelist is based in Muntenia. You can't speak french in Vancouver.

Oh please. I've seen all three Blade movies so I'm pretty sure I know how the undead like to operate.

Also, you can speak French in Vancouver although the preferred language is Cantonese.