PDA

View Full Version : Login not working password reset not sent

cachildr
09-08-2020, 08:02 PM
I can not log into my account (anyoneuno). I have tried to reset my password but I am not receiving the password reset email. I never changed my password and don't know why it is not working.

anon
09-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Follow this procedure and we'll help you regain access to your old account.

If the password recovery form doesn't work, please do the following:

register a new account;
start a thread in the Report Section (https://filesharingtalk.com/forums/72-Report-Section) mentioning this problem, your original username, and providing some proof of ownership (associated e-mail address and country of registration should be enough);
staff will reset the password, then you can log back in and change it to whatever you want.

RealitY
09-11-2020, 09:06 AM
The guests isnt able to read your reply in this section. Strange they arent able to read their post either also. Perhaps email them login should they have access to it. You could also email them what you suggest for this...

"anyoneuno"
09-11-2020, 06:43 PM
I still have not gotten a password reset. I do not know why it is not working or if my account got hacked. The email associated with this account should be [email protected]

"anyoneuno"
09-11-2020, 07:35 PM
I paid for usenet. Still unsure why I can not log in or change password. I donated a year ago.

RealitY
09-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Have emailed new login for this...

anon
09-17-2020, 01:48 AM
Have emailed new login for this...

Thank you, I completely missed all replies after my previous one, for some reason they didn't show up in the new posts list.