PDA

View Full Version : Nero6 Problems With Nerovision Express 2(vcd Help)

Casper1786
11-28-2003, 05:53 PM
Well I encoded my Video File to my specifications NTSCFilm with 2000CBR since the movie I'm doing lost allot of detail in resize, I used a Larger CBR 2 maintain the smaller details in the video. anyway I encoded it with TMPGEnc Plus, now when I add my video File for Disc1(File size is 610,123) an once I add it, it tells me it's like 300 an somthin, then when I go 2 burn it starts 2 convert it to NTSC an says I have 2 wait like 5 damn hours for that, I already did it so I ain't waitin again! second problem is with framerate difference between NTSCFilm an NTSC, I choose NTSC cuz the original File had a Frame Rate of 23.97, so I matched it so I wouldn't get Coppy lookin framerates on my TV, basicly when u only have 23.97 frames for a second, an the program wants 2 make that 2 29.97, it makes a copy of a few frames, an then when it plays it looks like it sticks on a frame cause of it. so this Nero6 is really makin me angry 2day after I was already inna bad mood, since I jus had 2 replace my burner since My burner went on my last burn, now I gotta new burner, an the program is makin me mad! then while I was typin this I get other bad news witch makes me more so pissed off. but 4get that shit, does any1 know how 2 get it to burn NTSCFilm XVCDs like in 5.5? I prefer 6 since it has more featers like create Chapters an looks Nicer, but now it's makin me angry! any1s help here that is valid would help. btw I'm burning 2 a Rewrite so if the disc gets messed an it won't play I'm not wastin discs.

ck-uk
11-28-2003, 06:07 PM
Your first problem mate .Just remove the tick in nero for creating a standard vcd.

As for the second..i dont under stand you ..or i'm just to knackered to.

Casper1786
11-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Ok I don't understand u, but basicly that post was a Mess. I'll Clear it up a lil or try 2.

My video File is jus Shy over 600MB, using 2000CBR, an 128kbit sound.
now I add it to my VCD layout like normal. but it now says file size is round 350MB.
When I go to do my Burn, it begins 2 convert the Video File 2 a VCD standard(NTSC). but since the original is NTSCFilm the Framerate is lower, an by changing the the FPS 2 a Higher 1, the result is a Choppy Framerate.

Basicly I want it to use the Video File I have Created, I want it to burn as NTSCFilm with 128Kbit sound. so I don't want it to convert anything at all.

Now I Can't make that much clearer then that, an Please do not be rude an say I need 2 remove the tick in Nero6. I'm not in the mood for garbage, But I will take help Gladly an not be a Dick 2 ppl who don't jus go around posting things just 2 be either a Jackass or 2 raise there Post counts to look good 2 others, basicly Spaming. so if u have no help 2 offer me, Please do not post anything.

ck-uk
11-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Now I Can't make that much clearer then that, an Please do not be rude an say I need 2 remove the tick in Nero6. I'm not in the mood for garbage, But I will take help Gladly an not be a Dick 2 ppl who don't jus go around posting things just 2 be either a Jackass or 2 raise there Post counts to look good 2 others, basicly Spaming. so if u have no help 2 offer me, Please do not post anything.

Ok mate if thats what you think i wont help you. :D

muchspl2
11-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by ck-uk@28 November 2003 - 19:42

Ok mate if thats what you think i wont help you. :D
what a dumb fuck

you told him what he needs to do and he talks down to you, I can't belive the n00b bitches these days

Casper1786
11-29-2003, 03:00 AM
well basicly when som1 tells me to remove the tick in nero without explainin more I took that as a rude post. but if it is actually realistic, then I do apolagize. basicly I was inna bad mood bout a few things, really no point 2 bother u with that, I delt with that. but I'm askin u again politly. what is it I need 2 do 2 Nero6 so i can do XVCDs in NeroVision 2.0.0.14(I Think thats the latest version)

ck-uk
11-29-2003, 07:51 AM
Mate theres an option in nero "create a standard vcd".If you tri to burn a xvcd with this opton enable,nero will auto tri to re-encode your file again to a standard vcd.What you dont want.If you remove it,nero will just burn the file what ever the properties are.

As for setting nero for ntsc/pal to burn...just take no notice of it.Thats only for encoding purposes :D

muchspl2
11-29-2003, 08:28 AM
I have to make non strander compliant vcds all the time, but I use nero, it should be on nero vision, if not get the full version at nero, they have a free trail then you only have to get a serial # before 30 days, if you need one just pm me

Casper1786
11-29-2003, 11:23 AM
Well thank u for clearing this up for me, also right now I have 2 re-install nero for some reason, so witch screen do i go to ta change this option? like some screens say other options is why i'm asking.

muchspl2
11-29-2003, 11:28 AM
pick vcd in the wizard, and make sure you un check make standard compliant vcd

so make sure this is NOT checked http://www.obengware.com/tips/2000/vcdphoto1.jpg

Casper1786
11-29-2003, 06:09 PM
I must be dumb 2day since I can't seem 2 find the Wizard anywhere.

Casper1786
11-29-2003, 06:17 PM
I found the option now, thanx for the help guys, I'm gonna go try burning now, an if I run into problems, I'll post back.

Alright, I change it but as soon as I close it, it go's back 2 default, an entering a serial only worked in the window I put it in. NeroVision still gives me crap about Demo shit

Casper1786
11-29-2003, 07:53 PM
the window I get where i un-choose that option it doesn't say wizard it says Nero Express, but I wanna burn my Discs with NeroVision Express 2. how can I change it to load that instead of express.

muchspl2
11-29-2003, 10:28 PM
nero vision is like a lite version of nero, get the full version at nero.com
open nero and you will see thing you didn't even think was possible

Casper1786
11-30-2003, 10:03 AM
well NeroVision is like a Video Disc only, DVDs, MiniDVDs, VCDs, SVCDs, but I wanna use that because it has the option to create chapters on VCDs. otherwise I would have settled with Nero5.5 like I used 2 use. I'm still kinda confused by what u said tho, I have all the Nero Packages installed that I could get for free. like basicly I just wanna make non standard VCDs in NeroVision Express 2, but the settings from other stuff donot apply, also when I use that option I must change it everytime I wanna burn custom setting VCDs, like why did they program Nero6 like this? I hate this, but I really want chapter selection, my family has been askin me 2 find out how 2 do this for a long time now.

muchspl2
11-30-2003, 10:10 AM
its still the lite version of nero, the full version has all of the lites option, but with more

silly noob why would I tell you to get something less superior than a lite version

if you got nero vision and you don't have standard nero, delete it and get nero 6 ultra edition

click nero burning rom
wizard pops up
click vcd
un click make standard compliant vcd
why do you make it hard, I am not going to tell you again

I never use nero for chapters, I use vcdeasy for interactivity for moving intros and menu's

Casper1786
11-30-2003, 10:15 AM
true, so how do I go about making chaptors on my VCDs without usin NeroVison? does it have the auto generate then?

ck-uk
11-30-2003, 10:16 AM
You can any nero version or wizards it dont matter.They're only frontends.Theres a button somewhere where you can toggle the gui interface(wizard) back and forth.To make changing settings easier.I cant help you to find it because i dont have nero installed.It is there thou. :D

muchspl2
11-30-2003, 10:18 AM
http://www.vcdgear.com/screenshots.html

but again :rolleyes: nero can make your menus

just letting you know about vcdgear

Casper1786
11-30-2003, 02:44 PM
well I was lookin for the menus with the vcd chaptor, btw this help is deffently apreciated, tho I feel dumb when I can't find it.

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 06:45 PM
personally i cant stand vision express 2 i use easy cd/DVD creator 6 for that stuff

Casper1786
11-30-2003, 11:35 PM
does it do menu's and Chapters on VCDs?

bujub22
12-01-2003, 12:43 AM
some1 post a website were i can dl a program to do this

muchspl2
12-01-2003, 01:00 AM
your not helpless
nero.com and vcdgear.com have both been stated