PDA

View Full Version : Mind Games!

Knuckles187
02-12-2003, 10:20 PM
ok personally i dont have any that i can think of...

but put down your mindbenders here....

and see if we can solvbe them...

1 at a time please... and dont post another till the first has been verfied correct.

thankyou come again.

dwightfry
02-12-2003, 10:30 PM
okay.

There is a mountain in europe that had never been climbed EVER!!!!! There are no roads leading to the top. Finally a man decided he is going to attempt this great task. After years of training he finally makes his way up the mountain. After 3 dreadful weeks he finally reaches the top only to discover a cabin with 3 frozen bodies inside. How did they get there?

you can ask questions.

DataMore
02-12-2003, 11:58 PM
:D The three frozen bodies are the guys from Ice Age: Sid the sloth, Manny the mammoth and Diego the saber-tooth tiger. :D

ooo
02-12-2003, 11:59 PM
lol nice answer

dwightfry
02-13-2003, 12:42 AM
um...no :D

Chilly
02-13-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by DataMore@12 February 2003 - 23:58
:D The three frozen bodies are the guys from Ice Age: Sid the sloth, Manny the mammoth and Diego the saber-tooth tiger.  :D
LOL :D :D

That made me laugh, very good.

I dont no if i want to hear the answer now LOL

10 POINTS DataMore

KinkoStinky
02-13-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by dwightfry@12 February 2003 - 14:30
okay.

There is a mountain in europe that had never been climbed EVER!!!!! There are no roads leading to the top. Finally a man decided he is going to attempt this great task. After years of training he finally makes his way up the mountain. After 3 dreadful weeks he finally reaches the top only to discover a cabin with 3 frozen bodies inside. How did they get there?

you can ask questions.
It says that it took him 3 weeks. Maybe the other people made it there in less then 3 weeks... Maybe they did it with each other and died... Thats kinda poor but hey, its an idea...

Fusen
02-13-2003, 03:43 AM
like the alst answer but they climbed up in the 3 years he trained? lol

ProwL418
02-13-2003, 08:52 AM
A woman tries to drop a man into the ocean -- by his own request -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
what happened...?

chloe_cc2002
02-13-2003, 11:17 AM
They were dropped by a helicopter and made their cabin...and then they died, and either the helicopter failed to retrieve them it was a black helicopter dropping aliens doing research. ie the helicopter picked a very secluded spot by design.

Or they could have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in their cabin from their heat source? It would be cold up there presumably, windy etc, so that they would have to close everything up tight.

dwightfry
02-13-2003, 01:07 PM
Good answer, but not the right one.

I'll just say the answer.

the 'cabin' is the cabin of a plane. a plane crashed and top of the mountain.

....sorry for anyone who wanted to guess the answer....I lost interest :P

eng60340
02-13-2003, 02:39 PM
if you are really interested in mind games.
try the game of go.

http://kgs.kiseido.com/

learn the game and discover how powerful the ancients are. (compared to you)

dwightfry
02-13-2003, 03:12 PM
This is great. I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to play GO since I saw the movie Pi.

THANKS!!!! :D

yyiryyib
02-13-2003, 08:25 PM
heres one bitches

Dr Livingstone is in the amazon and is captured by cannibles (ohhhh scary)
they say to him, "before you die you can have a chance to choose your death" he got to say a statement, if it is true he was to be boiled in oil and if false he was to be boiled in water.

Dr liveingstone says something and smiles, the next day he comes walking out of the Amazon

But what did he say ??? huh huh ???

Spindulik
02-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by yyiryyib@13 February 2003 - 21:25
heres one bitches

Dr Livingstone...
Okay, I love the intro (bitches), but I don't know the answer. LOL

DataMore
02-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Dr. Livingstone said and I'll quote:

:D "Let me go and I will be your bitch for tonight, deal?" :D

dwightfry
02-13-2003, 09:39 PM
"you will boil me in a pot of water"

mobboss01
02-13-2003, 10:02 PM
A woman tries to drop a man into the ocean -- by his own request -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
what happened...?

Did he fall into a blowhole of a whale?

Spindulik
02-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Can somebody explain this to me? In easy-to-understand words.

Click here to see image of the Mind Bender, if it doesn't load onto the page. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/trigrid.html)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/trigrid.gif

DataMore
02-13-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@13 February 2003 - 22:09
Can somebody explain this to me? In easy-to-understand words.
Click here (http://www.grand-illusions.com/triangle1.htm) for a complete explanation. ;)

Spindulik
02-14-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by DataMore@13 February 2003 - 23:14
.....a complete explanation. ;)
Thank you DataMore! And now another question? Who actually came up with this "triangle puzzle?

A Real Estate agent?

I dunno...

ProwL418
02-15-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by mobboss01@13 February 2003 - 17:02

what happened...?

Did he fall into a blowhole of a whale?
no m8
since everyone else is to smart to take a grab at this ill give ya the answer.
the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean. :)

Spindulik
02-15-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by ProwL418@15 February 2003 - 04:42
..the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean.
I beg to differ. The original question is WRONG, thus the answer is incorrect.

There is a big difference between a "man" and some "ashes".

When something becomes ashes, it is no longer its former. Therefore, the woman's husband, is no longer her husband. She has a bunch of ashes. She may believe it is her husband, but in reality, she is wrong. The law even recognizes this.

The question should be:
A woman tries to drop a her husband's ashes into the ocean -- by his own request before death -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
what happened...?

ProwL418
02-15-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik+15 February 2003 - 00:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 15 February 2003 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ProwL418@15 February 2003 - 04:42
..the lady is trying to dump her dead husbands ashes into the ocean.
I beg to differ. The original question is WRONG, thus the answer is incorrect.

There is a big difference between a "man" and some "ashes".

When something becomes ashes, it is no longer its former. Therefore, the woman&#39;s husband, is no longer her husband. She has a bunch of ashes. She may believe it is her husband, but in reality, she is wrong. The law even recognizes this.

The question should be:
A woman tries to drop a her husband&#39;s ashes into the ocean -- by his own request before death -- but when she tries, he blows back in..
what happened...? [/b][/quote]
law or no law, THAT is entirely a matter of perspective. argue all you want.
the use of perspectives is part of what makes a lateral/logical thinking puzzle fun and challenging.
thank you for your viscious post, but my question is was valid.
if i have my dead wife in an urn on my fireplace, and u tell me shes not my wife, your likely to lose a few teeth bud.
thanks for your timely response. :)