PDA

View Full Version : Who Watches Bbc's Changing Rooms?

Spindulik
11-30-2003, 12:35 AM
I'm from the USA and I love the shows from across the Atlantic!

- Changing Rooms (Is Lawrence gay? He's cool)
- What not to wear
- Cash in the Attic
Etc....

callum
11-30-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@30 November 2003 - 00:35
I'm from the USA and I love the shows from across the Atlantic!

- Changing Rooms (Is Lawrence gay? He's cool)
- What not to wear
- Cash in the Attic
Etc....
Lawrence is happily married as far as I know.
Of course I don't watch any of they programs.

Aaron_T
11-30-2003, 12:38 AM
well as you may know im a manly man ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh but i do like the occasional peek at whats goin on in changing rooms

LTJBukem
11-30-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@30 November 2003 - 00:38
well as you may know im a manly man ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh but i do like the occasional peek at whats goin on in changing rooms
:lol:

I like Changing Rooms, but cannot stand What Not to Wear- my girlfriend loves it but those two snooty bitches really piss me off. lol:

dingoBaby
11-30-2003, 04:10 AM
I like the American version: Trading Spaces. The only reason I watch is because I love the hostess, Paige Davis. :rolleyes:

pusher
11-30-2003, 06:16 AM
I hate watching the American version. Paige annoys the shit out of me. I'll watch it occasionally but only to see Dougs designs.
I watch Changing Rooms; it's way better than the American version that's for sure.

clocker
11-30-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by pusher@29 November 2003 - 23:16
I hate watching the American version. Paige annoys the shit out of me.
Really?

I think Paige has quite a perky little body.
I never pay attention to what she says... :P

SniperInTheShadows
11-30-2003, 08:32 AM
Now I know why those program&#39;s are still on the damned tele, it&#39;s you American&#39;s keeping the damn show&#39;s alive&#33; <_< :angry: :P

I can&#39;t stand the show, the presenters do my head in and the peep&#39;s who&#39;s houses they goto are so bloody annoying, and some of the design&#39;s they came up with when I watched it in the past (I doubt they&#39;ve grown any taste yet lol) were just awefull lol

The only thing us Brit&#39;s are any good at making tele wise are comedies and even then that&#39;s still hit and miss lol ;)

Sniper.

Nightwolf
11-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@30 November 2003 - 03:32
The only thing us Brit&#39;s are any good at making tele wise are comedies and even then that&#39;s still hit and miss lol ;)

Sniper.
You&#39;re right about that, but most Americans (like me) can&#39;t follow British sitcoms because it takes a little effort to figure out what they&#39;re talking about. One of my favorite BBC shows is Coupling, but it took me a while before I could understand all the slang and double entendres. But once you figure it out, you see just how clever it really is. Personally I think the writing on Coupling is much better than Friends ever was, and now that the abysmal US version is dead I hope they make a fourth season of the original.