PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Rev..question

mikenmike0001
11-30-2003, 02:26 AM
okay, i just finally got the whole thing from kazaa and watched it, although between the first and second clip, they must have cut out some stuff, cuz it doesn't connect to much.but anyways......i was confused a lot in the second half of the movie..well.....first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something? that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl? what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much? and..how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something? and they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view.....and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated? and then like all this sh!t happened, and those smiths exploded and everything seemed to wipe out.and then neo's body got transfered somewhere.......so after that movie, i forgot, why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?..and at the end....you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.i just didn't get what was going on...... and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....

Cheese
11-30-2003, 02:42 AM
oh dear :o

mojo2185
11-30-2003, 03:15 AM
oh dear  :o
Agreed... lol

Mikenmike0001, did you see the first and second movie? Also, there are probably around 5 other topics on these questions so check around on the forum for those.

JayGorman
11-30-2003, 03:21 AM
this is a joke right.............hahah good one

Cheese
11-30-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by mojo2185@30 November 2003 - 03:15

Agreed... lol

Mikenmike0001, did you see the first and second movie? Also, there are probably around 5 other topics on these questions so check around on the forum for those.
here's one: (my fave...)

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=81557&hl=

mikenmike0001
11-30-2003, 04:42 AM
well i watched the first two, and i was kinda getting the second one, except when that stupid guy in white started blabbing and that frenchman started blabbing.......but i don't know......i guess it's too complicated and confusing to me, that's why i'm asking you guys to help explain......i guess i'll go through quickly the previous threads on this movie......... :ph34r:

bujub22
11-30-2003, 05:10 AM
your goin make the guy who says fuck the matrix all the time put up the finger again :lol: and when he does im goin to be rollin :D :D :D :D

colt45joe
12-01-2003, 05:08 AM
http://matrix-explained.com/

Monkeee
12-01-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@30 November 2003 - 02:42
LMAO that reaction LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Storm
12-01-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+30 November 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 30 November 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>oh dear :o[/b]

yep............

Originally posted by mikenmike0001@30 November 2003 - 03:26
first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something?&nbsp; that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl?

he knows what they know....... they become part of him....... and in the end, smith was defeated........ so they came back.......

what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much?

they were squids..... or sentinels...... robots build 2 destroy jus bout everything the humans made.....

and..how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something?

yeah, they crashed.......

and they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view

thats cause he&#39;s the One........ sorta like Jezus..... but diffrent....

and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated? and then like all this sh&#33;t happened, and those smiths exploded and everything seemed to wipe out.

cause Neo new that the only way to defeat Smith was to get killed....... since he and Smith were connected in some way....... (like in Dark Crystal)

and then neo&#39;s body got transfered somewhere.......

no.......... that was the end of Reloaded

so after that movie, i forgot, why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?

the machines didnt want the humans to have their freedom......... Neo just happend to be around....... and he CREATED Smith by his actions...... if he had chosen NOT to save Trinity in part 2, The Matrix would have been "reset" and Smith would never have gotten so powerfull....... however, he let Smith get so powerfull that he would be a threat to the machines as well, so he made a deal with the machines that if Neo would take care of Smith, the Machines would stop tryin 2 kill the humans..........

..and at the end....you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.i just didn&#39;t get what was going on......

its just a beautifull morning in the Matrix :P

<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@30 November 2003 - 03:26
and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....[/quote]

Smith killed Neo and Neo killed Smith........ the were connected........ or maybe one and the same is closer...... they needed eachother to survive......... but yes, Neo sacrificed his exsistance (in this life) to get rid of Smith and stop the war.........

bujub22
12-01-2003, 12:12 PM
just watch all 3 back to back even the anime u cant understand after that owell

Aaron_T
12-01-2003, 04:47 PM
matrix rev is POO

mikenmike0001
12-02-2003, 01:30 PM
alright , thanks storm, you helped clear out a lot of shit that was confusing me...so in the end, smiith knew what neo knew when he duplicated and that&#39;s how i guess all the smiths knew and he just committed suicide or something and exploded himself.....

DWk
12-02-2003, 02:49 PM
omg man dont give him false explanations if u dont know what actually goes on....ima go reboot and clean this mess up :angry:

DWk
12-02-2003, 03:12 PM
ok its time to clean up this mess..... bleh.....but its just cuz im a matrix fan :)

okay, i just finally got the whole thing from kazaa and watched it, although between the first and second clip, they must have cut out some stuff, cuz it doesn&#39;t connect to much

what do you mean? where did the first one end? where did the second one begin?

first off, when smith stabs and duplicates himself with the other people, does it obtain everything that they had or something?

Smith doesnt stab people. Consider him like a computer virus or trojan. He infects the files and obtains information (in the case of a computer virus....it could be passwords or something like that)... So he obtains all the information from the person he is infecting :)

that one time with him copying himself into the oracle..what happened......how did they pop out at the end of the movie, same with that asian guy and the little girl?

every human that was infected returned to its previous state before being infected by Smith.... and that includes the Oracle, Seraph (the asian guy) and Sati (the girl).... all exiles. Its like McAfee just cleaned up the Matrix, you see?

what were those swirly things that kept dropping down onto the city when the war began that freaked them out so much?

Those are Sentinels, they are robots equipped with AI (Artificial Intelligence) that are just soldiers, same as humans.

how did trinity end up getting stabbed like that......they just crashed or something?

She wasnt stabbed (i assume you like this word to explain everything :rolleyes: :) ) The ship they (Neo and Trinity) were traveling in (the Logos) crashed into a mountain of steel....unfortunately killing Trinity :(

they made neo able to see without his eyes in like some firey-type view

As the Oracle said, the "power of the One extends beyond the Matrix world".

and that last fighting scene, why did neo seem to just give up and let himself get duplicated?

when he hits Smith into the ground and practically buries him, he looks up and sees the rest of the Smiths. He prolly thinks.... "omg i almost die with one..... and there are millions of these? Maybe i cant win this one...."

The Oracle said "No one can see past a choice they dont understand...and i mean no one" Neo was trying to keep fighting because he "chooses to". But when he realizes he cant win that fight, he UNDERSTANDS what he has to do.... he sees past his death.

why were those sentinel machine thingys and the people of zion fighting against each other in the first place if it was jsut really smith and neo that was the problem?..

machines are meant to destroy Zion and all humans..... its been a war for hundreds of years. However, Smith is a virus spreading through the Matrix. He ISNT one of the machines....and he does not follow the machine&#39;s rules inside the Matrix. Therefore, Neo wants PEACE, and since Deus Ex Machina (the actual "Machine Boss", if u will) realizes Neo is right when he says that Smith will spread through the Machine city the same way he did through the Matrix, he grants Neo&#39;s wish of peace.

you see that architect guy and this bright ass city......so is that like a cleaned up version of the matrix or something?.

yes its a "fresh copy" of the Matrix, but with a touch of Sati&#39;s personal likings.... she is a program, after all. However this time the Matrix is different, since people that want to get out will be released.

and did smith actually beat and kill neo at the end? why did neo just let himself get duplicated like that....

Yes Smith beat Neo in the end. Neo DIES. He let himself get duplicated because of the reason i already said.... he UNDERSTANDS what he has to do....

hope this helps..... goto Google (http://www.google.com) and search for "Matrix Philosophy"

GL
DWk

DanB
12-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Nice one DWk&#33;&#33;

I haven&#39;t seen the film yet as I havent had time but hopefully I&#39;ll now know wtf is going on when I am watching it :D

mikenmike0001
12-03-2003, 04:11 AM
yeah....that cleared a shitload up...so at the end, neo does die, so what&#39;s with all the light blasting out of himself when after they show him get duplicated , it&#39;s like that happens.adn then, those smiths slowly start to explode amonst themselves....is that like the architects way of saying....game over? since neo was duplicated as a smith in the matrix world, does that go the same with his actual body that was plugged in? this is the final quesitons.....since everything else was cleared up and makes sense....lol.

Cygnuz-Y
12-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 December 2003 - 04:11
yeah....that cleared a shitload up...so at the end, neo does die, so what&#39;s with all the light blasting out of himself when after they show him get duplicated , it&#39;s like that happens.adn then, those smiths slowly start to explode amonst themselves....is that like the architects way of saying....game over? since neo was duplicated as a smith in the matrix world, does that go the same with his actual body that was plugged in? this is the final quesitons.....since everything else was cleared up and makes sense....lol.
Yes he is dead, because his code which made him &#39;the one&#39; was needed in order to reload the matrix, which happened at the end of Revolutions. The Architects spech says how he must return to the source (where he goes at the end of revolutions) to reload the matrix. However he will die in order for this to happen, and because it does happen he is therefore dead.

When smith infects Neo he becomes another link to the chain but remember Neo body is connected to the source so at that moment "DEUS EX-MACHINA" uses the code in Neo and restarts the matrix.

Busyman
12-03-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by danb@2 December 2003 - 19:44
Nice one DWk&#33;&#33;

I haven&#39;t seen the film yet as I havent had time but hopefully I&#39;ll now know wtf is going on when I am watching it&nbsp; :D
I can&#39;t believe Dwk actually went through the trouble of explaining the film. WOW.
mikenmike0001 you are soooooooooo funny&#33;&#33;
What did you say.........machine thingys :lol:

Schmiggy_JK23
12-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Okay, but i was under the impression that no one was left in the matrix on that "bright sunny day" in the end, except, those that were programs, or didnt have bodies/hosts, like the little girl. Didnt the machines say everyone would be freed or some thing, and they would stop using humans for energy, something like that?

DWk
12-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@3 December 2003 - 01:40
Okay, but i was under the impression that no one was left in the matrix on that "bright sunny day" in the end, except, those that were programs, or didnt have bodies/hosts, like the little girl. Didnt the machines say everyone would be freed or some thing, and they would stop using humans for energy, something like that?
the ones that wanted to get out would be freed.... and yes they were still alive