PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

TheFilePirater
11-30-2003, 06:13 AM
ok, hurr's my delima, me and brother are really close when it comes to games, but we havent had much lately b/c of my shit vid card, when i got my geforce i went thru all my old games to play him on a LAN game...lol.....now its time for some more...could anyone recommend some?? games like CS but not...(after playing CS for over a yr, i cant do it no more), we tried....

t3-war of the machines
call of duty
age of mythology

and now we need more, i saw celebrity deathmatch on suprnova...does any1 kno if you can LAN that game?? plz help guys

Stonecoldfreak1
11-30-2003, 06:28 AM
no celeb deathmatch doesnt have lan

Dray_04
11-30-2003, 06:48 AM
youve obviously played him in UT2003....

wot about battlefield 1942 (desert combat mod is cool)
medal of honour
halo

or age of mythology (the titans exp.)
warcraft

ummm

i cant think of ne at the mo :o

Insanity__
11-30-2003, 11:37 AM
umm Command and Conquer Generals / C&C Generals: Zero Hour Exp --- Medal of Honer Break Through --- Rise of Nations --- err thats all i can think of ATM

TheFilePirater
12-01-2003, 06:00 AM
sorry to bring back this topic...i bet the server is going crazy lol...but i need more suggestions plz people

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:LeOnkSQHDP8C:kenny.smoovenet.com/grabpics/cartmancry.gif

Evil Gemini
12-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Midnight club 2 is pretty fun or GTA vice city multi theft auto is pretty fun too.

Call over a few mates and have a lan party instead of playing against one person :)

Kk4S-HaVoK
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
cant beat unreal tournament never gets borin' cos of all the new mods and maps :)