PDA

View Full Version : Whaa Whaa Whaaa Wooo Wooo Whoo

Evil Gemini
11-30-2003, 06:34 PM
I am the most best person in the entire universe and i can beat anyone up. All i need is my trusty hammer and i can do cool things like balance the hammer on my head.

I am so good that i am just so good that i rule and no one else doesnt.

No one else can come close to my bossness that its scary. I cant believe that i am so good that i can beat Hulk Hogan up.

I travel the world with my hammer cracking people in the head if they want a crak in their head otherwise i wont do it unless they want a crack in their head wich i doubt any one would want a crack in their head because it would hurt alot being a crack in the head and all.

http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/bounce8.gif

Goodnight.

SniperInTheShadows
11-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@30 November 2003 - 18:34
I am the most best person in the entire universe and i can beat anyone up. All i need is my trusty hammer and i can do cool things like balance the hammer on my head.

I am so good that i am just so good that i rule and no one else doesnt.

No one else can come close to my bossness that its scary. I cant believe that i am so good that i can beat Hulk Hogan up.

I travel the world with my hammer cracking people in the head if they want a crak in their head otherwise i wont do it unless they want a crack in their head wich i doubt any one would want a crack in their head because it would hurt alot being a crack in the head and all.

http://www.cains-cottage.co.uk/smileys/bounce8.gif

Goodnight.
:blink: :unsure: :huh:

Snee
11-30-2003, 06:56 PM
:blink: Good night.

(though it sounds like you are dreaming already)

RGX
11-30-2003, 07:34 PM
I think we are witnessing neats first LSD trip :lol:

-Archwolf-
11-30-2003, 07:42 PM
<_< :( :angry: ;) :ph34r:

UKMan
11-30-2003, 09:00 PM
Whats the point of this thread? <_<

Do you want us to agree?
Do you want us to spam you?
Do you want us to add to the SPAM.

I am confused - help me so i can answer correctly. I&#39;m serious - i don&#39;t like not understanding <_<

Mr. Mulder
11-30-2003, 09:07 PM
:o

bigboab
11-30-2003, 09:19 PM
Do I detect a crack in the head?

Snee
11-30-2003, 09:23 PM
When the stuff wears off and he starts feeling funky, then he&#39;ll be a crack-pot on the head. :rolleyes: