07-doe_rae_me_(uncut)-(ft_d12)-freehitty.mp3

scribblec
11-30-2003, 08:22 PM
yea u got the same one as me

but as this is an ep the track l;ist will be short

wait for the lp that should be the whole album i think

Spider_dude
11-30-2003, 09:16 PM
maybe it has something to do with this music discovery with all that stuff about him being racist. i am trying to say maybe it is a really old collection of songs.

scribblec
11-30-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@30 November 2003 - 21:16
maybe it has something to do with this music discovery with all that stuff about him being racist. i am trying to say maybe it is a really old collection of songs.
no its not
cos hescussing ja rule canibus and talking bout 50 cent this is new shit

Spider_dude
11-30-2003, 09:19 PM
i checked eminems website for the tracks and couldn't find them which means it isn't an old song as he has a good discography page.

3rd gen noob
11-30-2003, 09:21 PM
anyone want a hash for that racist song?

spider, get it from me in soulseek :)

edit: won't work in here as a quicklink, but you can add it manually:

File:Eminem-The_source_racist_tape.mp3 (sig2dat:///|File:Eminem-The_source_racist_tape.mp3|Length:6823101 Bytes, 6663KB|UUHash:=G54zfMEqmwVOS2tXHgabin8Eqjg=|)
Length:6823101 Bytes, 6663KB
UUHash:=G54zfMEqmwVOS2tXHgabin8Eqjg=

Spider_dude
11-30-2003, 09:29 PM
i already got it noob. thanks anyway mate.

TRshady
11-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Wow, just got this and it's fuckin amazing! :o

Tracks are all new except for track 6 'Doe Rae Me' which appeared on the second Shady Records mixtape. Others are all new, deeply personal tracks talking bout all the current news including tracks dissing old rivals and those which have suddenly found the courage to diss 'em knowing others are too ....

None of these tracks will appear on Eminem's new album, using this time as a chance to clear the air before he leaves us with the legendary finale .......

TRshady
12-01-2003, 09:53 PM
<Bump>

Hey people&#33; ...
Give your thoughts of the songs ...
My faveourite at the moment is &#39;Love you more&#39; .... personal song towards kim, takling bout although they are always fighting and dissing they still love each other greatly and no they could never live without each other. Claiming that at times they say they stick together for hailie but they know its because they still want each other ...

Strange to see how possesive Eminem is, saying that next time she cheats on him he&#39;ll kill her, claiming she cant exscape from him. Just a song, but makes you think the thoughts which go into the song ..

far
12-01-2003, 10:10 PM
Love the songs...Imagine how good his next album will be when these are just unrealesed songs...My favourite is "Bully"

TRshady
12-01-2003, 10:20 PM
I know&#33; .... its gonna be amazing.
I always doubted but these songs prove he really is the current worlds greatest rapper. Lyrically no one flows better, his maturity has made him want to stop all beefs he has, last album is going to finish it for good. From there its production for another 10 years or so ...

All songs are great though, Can-I-Bitch is one hell of a story :P

scribblec
12-01-2003, 10:43 PM
yea i like canibitch the most, its one of them nod your heads to

and how does he rap so well i wish i could meet him :(

edit : anyone know where i can find the lyrics for this?

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all :unsure:

Jibbler
12-01-2003, 10:55 PM
I also liked Cannabitch, and his shoutout to Ja Rule was a nice touch too. Does anybody in the industry like Ja Rule? :huh:

Gutter
12-02-2003, 01:07 AM
i enjoyed 07-Eminem-Doe_Rae_Me

mad props to his lil girl

muchspl2
12-02-2003, 02:04 AM
I posted the verified ;)

TRshady
12-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@1 December 2003 - 22:43

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all :unsure:
Hey scribblec. You can find lyrics to Can-I-Bitch on my very new site so not much apart from that, lol. I would like to know where to get lyrics for the other songs though.

bujub22
12-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@1 December 2003 - 22:55
I also liked Cannabitch, and his shoutout to Ja Rule was a nice touch too. Does anybody in the industry like Ja Rule? :huh:
no one likes ja

namzuf9
12-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+1 December 2003 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 1 December 2003 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all :unsure: [/b]
I heard this as well, judging by the quality of the content I would say it was recorded a long time ago and I&#39;m not sure of the context in which he done it for (diss, humour) I did&#39;nt find it to be typically racist at all.

<!--QuoteBegin-Eminem@ The Source Exclusive
Now when I talk about foolish pride, I mean blacks and white taking different sides/When blacks and whites take different sides, unity never happens and we will subside.[/quote]

Is that the same one your talking about? Dont sound at all racist to me.

Thanks for the heads up on the EP gonna grab it now.

Ma5t3rM1nD
12-03-2003, 04:19 AM
Well I ain&#39;t sure but I&#39;m pretty sure this is his DJs mixtape he must have just done all new songs and shit and Green Lantern must have done the rest. Lantern is one of the best DJs in the world right now so I am going to grab this for sure. By the way their is no proof that the "racist tape" is actually Eminem a lot of people reckon source paid some guy that sounds like him to do it. Have any of you&#39;s heard Eminems One Day At A Time verse it&#39;s very nice you should check it. Eminem is probably the best alive rapper and might just be second or third to Tupac.

Spider_dude
12-03-2003, 02:24 PM
eminem apologised for doing the tape, he said he was young and naive, and had just split up with his black girlfriend.
there is no doubt it was eminem.

scribblec
12-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by TRshady+2 December 2003 - 19:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 2 December 2003 - 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@1 December 2003 - 22:43

also i found that supposidly racists song kinda shit no decent beat bad quality i just didnt like is at all&nbsp; :unsure:
Hey scribblec. You can find lyrics to Can-I-Bitch on my very new site so not much apart from that, lol. I would like to know where to get lyrics for the other songs though. [/b][/quote]
on ma way :D

where did u find the lyrics :huh:

oh and nice site ill register in the forum when i get round to it :D

Ma5t3rM1nD
12-04-2003, 12:34 PM
I just listened to it and I have to admit I was expecting more. But damn their is some power their through Eminems lyrics like usual but the beats really suck this really sounds like a rushed ep. Though I have to say Doe Rae Me takes it over the limit
Eminem Hallie What Do You Want To Be When Your Grow Up?
Hallie Jade I don&#39;t know I just don&#39;t want to be like Ja&#39;s dirty ass kids.
Ouch&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; But he really brang a lot of power with Bully
Eminem And if I get killed for this rap, I got an million in cash that says I will get you back in Hallies name .
Now that&#39;s the type of shit that will get him killed. Overall their is some nice songs on this track and here is my listings of them
1.Bully
2.Monkey See Monkey Do
3.Can I Bitch
4.We Are Americans
5.I Love You More
6.Doe Rae Me
7.Come On In
I&#39;m shocked fifty wasn&#39;t on this but I have only listened to this one so my listings might change.

Wizzandabe
12-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Iv had it for just voer a week now, and still listing to it, really good album. Its not a mix tape, as there all new songs. <_<

Formula1
04-03-2004, 03:33 PM
I like We As Americans , that song kicks major ass :) , and so does Bully.