PDA

View Full Version : Trackers with great 'Invites' section

RoSsoNeRI
01-08-2021, 08:40 AM
Since a lot of trackers have an invite forum, I figure we discuss which trackers have the best invite forums?

anon
01-09-2021, 01:37 AM
RED is a great invite forum! They also have a music tracker.

illusive
01-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Almost all top ones got the best invites forum. GGn, PTP, BTN, HDBits. Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC :D

IdolEyes787
01-09-2021, 12:47 PM
All the "best" ones then seem to hypocritically allow what they denounce other lesser sites for doing.

anon
01-10-2021, 01:31 AM
Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC :D

No wai, pix pls :O

All the "best" ones then seem to hypocritically allow what they denounce other lesser sites for doing.

RED is known to soft-ban members because they didn't know their inviter "well enough". The concept in general is impossible to truly enforce and a bit absurd too (this is the Internet after all), but what are people going to do, move to another music tracker? :shutup:

RoSsoNeRI
01-10-2021, 01:51 AM
RED is a great invite forum! They also have a music tracker.

Not a PU on Red yet. Did what used to have an invite forum? I was in the "elite" class there, but I don't think I ever visited the forums, or maybe I did, I can't remember. :idunno:

Almost all top ones got the best invites forum. GGn, PTP, BTN, HDBits. Also there are ones better under the radar like on Exigo/FSC :D

Not on any of them except HDB. And yeah they have a pretty good invites section.

anon
01-10-2021, 02:41 AM
Did what used to have an invite forum?

Yes, there was an invite section, as well as informal giveaways on the exclusive subforums for higher classes (I was Elite there too).

RoSsoNeRI
01-10-2021, 03:09 AM
Anyone here on AlphaRatio and have access to their invites forum? They have pretty high restrictions, was wondering if it was worth it.

illusive
01-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Anyone here on AlphaRatio and have access to their invites forum? They have pretty high restrictions, was wondering if it was worth it.

Not sure if considered worthy but I've informed that there are invites to baconbits, LzTr, iTS (In The Shadow), BeyondHD, AnimeBytes, Orpheus & UHD. That's it.

anon
01-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Only one from that list I'd personally be interested on is OPS, as a backup for RED. iTS still exists? Back in the day they had more traders and collectors and people actually downloading :lol:

Filne
01-30-2021, 01:54 PM
RED is gambling. You may work on your account to upgrade (and it will be a pain because there are no leechers) and after one year, they will ban you because yes.

anon
02-05-2021, 10:09 PM
All those seedbox whores pushing Bandcamp spam are already dead, they just don't know it yet :no:

dvdk
04-30-2021, 07:01 PM
fsc have inv forum?

FreeCandy
05-03-2021, 01:10 PM
HDB have invite section with a very high number of threads with unlimited invites to another trackers (mod's of another trackers inviting directly to their trackers).
Trackers that you can't get invited to using HDB invite section are very rare.

But even with that, almost all trackers I have I got here on this forum.

davidpepe
05-06-2021, 12:03 AM
thanks man

L3tti
07-15-2021, 04:11 AM

Yes these are the best invite forums and restrict channels for invites to other sites even the gateway to the scene

EyeCandy
07-16-2021, 11:36 AM
Almost all top ones got the best invites forum. GGn, PTP, BTN, HDBits.

To be honest, once you get here - what's the point of getting an invite anywhere else?

IdolEyes787
07-16-2021, 01:13 PM
Because your average person is a self-entitled greedy cunt but then you already knew that.

anon
07-18-2021, 04:24 PM
To be honest, once you get here - what's the point of getting an invite anywhere else?

By then, the time you'll have spent "getting into the best trackers" will have become a sunk cost. :)

L3tti
08-04-2021, 06:04 AM
"Best trackers" means nothing,every tracker have almost the same torrents.Get yourself a General tracker and be happy.(:

soulreaper
08-05-2021, 06:13 PM
No idea about the RED and PTP invite forums but BTN's invite forums can get you into RED and PTP. Actually PTP have taken out their recruitment thread from BTN not sure why. I thought they were on good terms.