PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty

Slug03
12-02-2003, 12:10 AM
last one guys!

i can't get a demo of call of duty, unreal II.

i have 256 ram
9600 xt ( half-life 2 TICKET YAY!)
2.0 ghz celeron

how many frames can i get for call of duty

i heard that game was amazing

i heard unreal II sucked but its only 20 bucks

please tell me!

Salim
12-02-2003, 12:34 AM
I got call of duty it looks awesome I got a pentium 4 3.0ghz, 160gb hard drive 1gb ddr ram and 128mb geforce fx. Try the activision site they might have a call of duty demo.

TheFilePirater
12-02-2003, 12:40 AM
1.) we cant tell u, you will just have to figure out wat settings are good for you and ur pc

2.)yes its amazing, i think well worth the bandwith waste :D ....its based on WWII when british invade germany

3.)unreal II graphics are alright, good for its time....i would get unreal2k3, very nice and good graphics

ZaZu
12-02-2003, 04:15 AM
Unreal 2 (http://www.3dgamers.com/games/unreal2/)
Call of Duty (http://www.3dgamers.com/games/callofduty/) ;)

Lyrok
12-02-2003, 04:22 AM
do yall recomend i buy the game for the cdkey, for the servers?..they're really cracking down on cracked servers.

Jay
12-02-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Lyrok@1 December 2003 - 23:22
do yall recomend i buy the game for the cdkey, for the servers?..they're really cracking down on cracked servers.
this game is so vicious that i might even buy it for real, if u r really into the game then u should buy it to experiance the full game.

Pitbul
12-02-2003, 12:52 PM
buy it. the official servers are Amazing. u here everythings going on all around you. bullet shots nades going off. its chaos going all around you i've played on a servers wilth 24 to 40 people it kicks ass.

tHe LiNk
12-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Sounds alot like medal of honor: aa online, which is a good thing ;) Seem's i'll be getting call of duty for christmas, i hear only good things from people on moh:aa should be definately worth the cash.

I got call of duty it looks awesome I got a pentium 4 3.0ghz, 160gb hard drive 1gb ddr ram and 128mb geforce fx. Try the activision site they might have a call of duty demo.

Heh, i find it funny that you mention your main pc specs, including hard drive size, then forget the most important aspect - the video card type :P

Global Media Trader
12-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Lyrok@2 December 2003 - 04:22
Everyone needs to buy at least one game a year if you can afford it. the guys who make these games need to be supported now and then

Salim
12-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by tHe LiNk@2 December 2003 - 23:51
Sounds alot like medal of honor: aa online, which is a good thing ;) Seem's i'll be getting call of duty for christmas, i hear only good things from people on moh:aa should be definately worth the cash.

Heh, i find it funny that you mention your main pc specs, including hard drive size, then forget the most important aspect - the video card type :P
Yeh you are right. I have a geforce fx 5200 128mb. The game is reall shiny and all, light everywhere and I have only started the training, since my cuzin burned me a copy, it looks awesome when i watched him play the first level! Is it a long game? I wana know before I play it! I would buy pc games its that I dont have money and i am looking for a job too, and when I have money I get xbox games since pc games can be downloaded.