PDA

View Full Version : Conecting With Friend By Kazaa

gorgona
02-13-2003, 10:50 AM
I saw the post sent today that in KaZaA you can’t connect with your friend, but I did it just few days ago. To remove all doubt – I saw his My Shared Folder and he saw my.

How we did it. Firstly using KaZupernodes I get an IP address of my Supernode. I send it by e-mail to my friend. He used this to connect to exactly the same supernode. Before this I put to My Shared Folder a document named (for example) gogrona.txt. My fried start searching by KaZaA all documents containing “gorgona” word in the title, and because it is rare word it can simply find me. It is possible because we are connected to the same supernode. In the same way I found him just a moment later.

Let’s try.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-13-2003, 03:44 PM
;) I am glad you were able to find your freind useing Kazaa....but why should it be that hard in the first place?

Thanks for givng that tip.

KazaaSearch
02-14-2003, 11:03 PM
hey medusa, why were you trying that sophisticated way? Just use DietK IP browser! Ask his/her IP and you are all set...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@14 February 2003 - 18:03
hey medusa, why were you trying that sophisticated way? Just use DietK IP browser! Ask his/her IP and you are all set...
medusa? :lol:

J'Pol
02-14-2003, 11:17 PM
This is mental.

The post tells us that this muppet connected to someone he already knows and spoke to' in order to connect. Well that's really impressive.

He then goes on to say, "lets try".

Do you really think that anyone is that stupid, as to give you the details to identify their computer.

Cheers

JimF

KazaaSearch
02-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JimF@14 February 2003 - 23:17
This is mental.

The post tells us that this muppet connected to someone he already knows and spoke to' in order to connect. Well that's really impressive.

He then goes on to say, "lets try".

Do you really think that anyone is that stupid, as to give you the details to identify their computer.

Cheers

JimF
Medusa Gorgona said about connecting to a friend. If you believe your friend, why not tell your IP or whatever. Or i just totally misunderstand what you are saying.