PDA

View Full Version : More Sources Needed!

Atrivis
12-04-2003, 06:01 AM
I am Using the latest version of KLite, going through a Socks2Http tunnel, and everything was working fine. Now, all of a sudden, I can uplaod all i want, but no matter how many users have a file, my downloads say "more sources needed". This has only happened for the past 2 days. Everything else works, my DC++, and my uploads on Kazaa Lite, but I can't download. I tried averything the faq said. to no avail. I even erased all my .dats, removed the program, and reinstalled it. Still, no good. If anyone can help, i would be most appreciative. Thanx so much.

camille
12-04-2003, 08:16 AM
Did you try ASM?
Change your Supernode

Atrivis
12-04-2003, 08:21 AM
Not to sound too stupid, but what is ASM?

Atrivis
12-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Also, when i go into KazaaSupernodes, the top part shows no IP address, even after i switch it. I don't know if it did before, since I never checked it. But I am assuming that since it is telling me I am connected, I can search, and people can download FROM me, that it's working. But it still comes up more sources neded.
Thanx for the reply btw.

camille
12-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Atrivis@4 December 2003 - 16:21
Not to sound too stupid, but what is ASM?
Auto Search More

MUSLEMAN
12-04-2003, 11:47 AM
well your supernode is going show no ip because you are using a proxy to connect, and that might be your problem try this

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

i don't think that the supenodes is going to help so skip that, you can tryif you like

Atrivis
12-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Nope... nothing worked... kinda weird though... it worked only 3 days ago :angry:

MUSLEMAN
12-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Atrivis@4 December 2003 - 15:44
Nope... nothing worked... kinda weird though... it worked only 3 days ago :angry:
can you do this for me please

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean, also make sure there are no uploads in progress either please