PDA

View Full Version : Im Looking For This Particular Song...

tesco
12-04-2003, 10:29 PM
hey today at school i heard this song that i liked but im not sure what it is called...it goes somethinng people think im not the sweetest apple or something like that thats really all i can say about the song...well its a rock song and it sounds kind of like one bourban, one scotch and one bear by george thurogood....

i doubt u will be able to help me out since my mempory is so bad and i cant really remember how the song went so if u cant help ill understand...

thanks...

internet.news
12-05-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2003@4 December 2003 - 23:29
hey today at school i heard this song that i liked but im not sure what it is called...it goes somethinng people think im not the sweetest apple or something like that thats really all i can say about the song...well its a rock song and it sounds kind of like one bourban, one scotch and one bear by george thurogood....

i doubt u will be able to help me out since my mempory is so bad and i cant really remember how the song went so if u cant help ill understand...

thanks...
I am going to search for you these keyword - probably I heard it as well -
I will try to do what I can do for you ;)

tesco
12-05-2003, 04:13 AM
thanks i have tried searching so many different keywords and have downloaded a few files but havent found the song but im glad someone else has heard this song :)

Nightwolf
12-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2003@4 December 2003 - 17:29
one bourban, one scotch and one bear
hehehe...one bear

Seriously, is this it?

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/david-wilcox/bad-apple.html

tesco
12-05-2003, 02:09 PM
yes it is thanks and i meant beer not bear sorrry

sez
03-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Usually I just put the two three words I've mastered then add lyrics at the end of the google search string.Worked 99% of the time.
2003 is quite far back.Appreciate the time you put on here.

boomsat
03-17-2010, 01:36 PM
nice song by the way