PDA

View Full Version : Save Half D/l In Different Partition B4 Resuming

hdoshi
12-04-2003, 11:52 PM
Hello

I am downloading a movie in Kazaa Lite K + + . The size is just under 900000 Kb.
I am at halfway point. But as a matter of priority I have to format my hard disk and reinstall the o/s before the download completes.

It will take another three days to complete the download. How can I save the half download which is currently in My Shared Folder to another folder in a different partition. Because when I format the hard disk Kazaa Lite will be deleted along with My Shared Folder. After renistalling the operating system I want to resume download from the halfway point.

So how can I bring the incomplete download back into Kazaa Lite K + + to resume the downloading. Thank you.

Regards
hash

Autumn Fox
12-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Just move the file somewhere else. After system reinstallation put the folder back to the same place (i.e. If this file is located in C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\My Shared Folder you have to put it back there or the download WILL be deleted)

MUSLEMAN
12-05-2003, 04:22 AM
all you have to do, aftere partition, install klite, and make sure the shared folder is back in the same spot, then put the files back in that folder

TheGatherer
12-05-2003, 12:48 PM
and will people Please Stop Posting the Same Posts in Questions and Problems!

MUSLEMAN
12-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by TheGatherer@5 December 2003 - 08:48
and will people Please Stop Posting the Same Posts in Questions and Problems!
lol don't worry 7thElement took care of that :lol:

TheGatherer
12-06-2003, 12:26 AM
I can see that :D Good Job M8!