PDA

View Full Version : Search Video Of Ozzy Osbourne...

internet.news
12-05-2003, 01:25 AM
As my sister told, me Ozzy should have some years ago during
a concert or so bitten off the head of a bat.

Does anyone know if there exists a video of that? It is scary!
Poor bat :(

Skillian
12-05-2003, 04:33 AM
I think it was a bit of a myth, I don't think he actually ever did it.

rf9rider
12-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Actually, its true. He was performing on stage one night, as usual, people started to throw stuff on the stage, Ozzy picked up what he thought to be a rubber bat, bit the head off for a joke, it turned out to be a live bat, he then had to go get shots for rabies!

It happened in 1982 at a concert in Des Moines, Iowa.

vivitron 15
12-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Skillian@5 December 2003 - 04:33
I think it was a bit of a myth, I don't think he actually ever did it.
if you watched the osbournes tv series there is much reference to it...

in one scene, kelly says stg like "Its hard for me being a kid-im not normal, all my friends still go on about that time you bit the head of that freakin bat....it was 10 years ago ffs."

so it prob was real...and i wouldnt mind seing the concert if you find it

MusicChick
12-05-2003, 11:47 AM
He also bit the head off of a dove at a Record Meeting....

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/ozz05.jpg
He's holding the dead bird in his hands and there's blood on his mouth and on his pants.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-05-2003, 12:01 PM
;) God.This is so old.....happened like 20 Years old.

:( Or maybe I am just getting old.

MusicChick
12-05-2003, 12:09 PM
You can still be young at heart FC. ;)

internet.news
12-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by rf9rider@5 December 2003 - 07:50
Actually, its true. He was performing on stage one night, as usual, people started to throw stuff on the stage, Ozzy picked up what he thought to be a rubber bat, bit the head off for a joke, it turned out to be a live bat, he then had to go get shots for rabies!

It happened in 1982 at a concert in Des Moines, Iowa.
Yep, that it was it :)

That proove: Music can be like a drug - when listening you don't know what you are doing. What do you think the Terrorists listened to so taht they kill themselves and other innocent on 09-11-2001, I am sure they heard too much Techno and wasn't prepared enough. Whole time you hear: BUM - BUM - CRASH - BUM - BUM - CRASH - but that is another topic.

I just once for a short saw a glimpse on MTV about Ozzy, but he looks older than
on the stage when he was in Nuremberg. It was fucking funny, everyone was crying "Ozzy ... Ozzy ..." becasue he was too late. It was in 2002 at Rock in the
Park. It is celebrated every year, and because it is close to me I was one day there. http://www.rock-im-park.de

*thks*

Isn't there an image in colors?

Spider_dude
12-05-2003, 04:40 PM
yes you are correct internet.news techno is massive in afghanistan.

it was proven by the investigators that the al quaieda pilots of the planes in 9/11 were listening to dj sammy in their car before they got on the plane, ut they couldn't handle the bass, so they decided they would hijack a plane and kill thousands of innocent people.

in future please stfu, cos your comment will hurt a lot of americans on the board.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@5 December 2003 - 11:28
What do you think the Terrorists listened to so taht they kill themselves and other innocent on 09-11-2001, I am sure they heard too much Techno and wasn't prepared enough. Whole time you hear: BUM - BUM - CRASH - BUM - BUM - CRASH - but that is another topic.
<_< Ok dude.....I would like to see you explain yourself on this one.WTF?

nanotek
12-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@5 December 2003 - 16:40
dj sammy

so what does dj sammy have to do with techno then ? <_<