PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

maro
12-05-2003, 09:31 PM
First of all - I'm sorry for my English.
Now, here's the problem:

I already downloaded 450 MB of a movie.
After pausing this download, I jumped to another supernode and now Kazaa is d/loading this file from the beginning!
The .dat file on my hard drive actually have 450 MB and I can preview it using AVIPreview (the movie have about 40 minutes), but Kazaa shows 0 KB in the "Downloaded/Total Size" column.
So, what should I do to resume this download from 450 MB and NOT d/l again from the beginning???

Thanks in advance.

MUSLEMAN
12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by maro@5 December 2003 - 17:31
First of all - I'm sorry for my English.
Now, here's the problem:

I already downloaded 450 MB of a movie.
After pausing this download, I jumped to another supernode and now Kazaa is d/loading this file from the beginning!
The .dat file on my hard drive actually have 450 MB and I can preview it using AVIPreview (the movie have about 40 minutes), but Kazaa shows 0 KB in the "Downloaded/Total Size" column.
So, what should I do to resume this download from 450 MB and NOT d/l again from the beginning???

Thanks in advance.
do you have 2 dat files for this or one???

maro
12-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@5 December 2003 - 22:05
do you have 2 dat files for this or one???
Thanks for quick reply, MUSLEMAN.

I got only one .dat file for this movie.
The size of this file is 450 MB, but even K-Dat says that 0% of it was d/loaded (the whole movie is 713 MB).
I just remembered that I started d/loading this file through Sig2Dat link on FastTrackCentral.
And it already happend couple times - always when I start download through Sig2Dat link...

I cancelled this download and I'll download that movie once again tomorrow, using Kazaa search.

Thanks again.

P.S> I wonder what's wrong with those Sig2Dat links?

ghetto_gurl
12-06-2003, 02:42 AM
:angry: :angry: :blink: :angry:

camille
12-06-2003, 03:38 AM
That particular problem happened to me before for several times.