PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitHDTV or any good HD tracker.

FreeCandy
03-31-2021, 12:31 PM
EDIT:

Nvm, I got what I wanted.

bestvalueb
03-31-2021, 12:40 PM
u have hdbits and are begging for invites on forums? LOL :lol:

FreeCandy
03-31-2021, 12:41 PM
u have hdbits and are begging for invites on forums? LOL :lol:

Oh F***, you are right.
They do have invite section but since I never use or read forums there I completely forgot that...
But its down anyway so atm I can't go there.

illusive
03-31-2021, 08:01 PM
I can hook you to bit-hdtv or hd-torrents. Let me know if you need any !

anon
04-02-2021, 05:37 PM
Looks like I missed this party, but nice speed test :smilie4:

FreeCandy
04-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Looks like I missed this party, but nice speed test :smilie4:

Doesn't matter.
Can't keep up my ratio on HDBits with it, so I am looking for alternative.

Seems like somehow seed boxes are prioritized and take majority of traffic.
Or I don't seed enough torrents, which can be the case since my disk space lately has been used for some other things.

I need at least 1TB of buffer again, since I am using tracker on daily basis and seems like I won't have it so soon :(

EDIT: Any cheap and viable seed box recommendation?

anon
04-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Doesn't matter.
Can't keep up my ratio on HDBits with it, so I am looking for alternative.

Well, in that case, I'd take either of the ones illusive offered, although you should be aware HD-Torrents has some pedantic traffic requirements and is pretty donation-hungry. BeyondHD has also gained notoriety after Awesome-HD shut down and their encoder teams moved to the former; you may be able to find recruitment threads on other trackers you're a member of.

Any cheap and viable seed box recommendation?

I generally advice against becoming part of the seedbox problem, but it may be considered acceptable as a stopgap solution in this case. Feral Hosting's capabilities and prices are good.

illusive
04-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Feral hosting, https://whatbox.ca/plans
Ultraseedbox.com
seedboxes.cc
https://www.hetzner.com/

I only known about these with their reputation from multiple users on multiple trackers.

FreeCandy
04-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Well, in that case, I'd take either of the ones illusive offered, although you should be aware HD-Torrents has some pedantic traffic requirements and is pretty donation-hungry. BeyondHD has also gained notoriety after Awesome-HD shut down and their encoder teams moved to the former; you may be able to find recruitment threads on other trackers you're a member of.

Any cheap and viable seed box recommendation?

I generally advice against becoming part of the seedbox problem, but it may be considered acceptable as a stopgap solution in this case. Feral Hosting's capabilities and prices are good.

Yes! That one!! Feral Hosting, if I remember correctly was used by me ages ago on which I did create myself a few TB's buffer on some trackers including HDBits.

I can hook you to bit-hdtv or hd-torrents. Let me know if you need any !

I've sent you PM.
I decided I will take your offer and by reading Anon's reply I assume Bit-HDTV is a bit better then HD-T?

What's mind blowing is that almost every tracker I have, I got right here on this forum by its generous community and I never even used tracker's internal invite threads. :happy:
Not interested in taking an invite which I don't intend to use and in the last years I actually didn't obtain anything new.

illusive
04-06-2021, 05:14 PM
I've sent you PM.

I did not get it. Resend it please.

I decided I will take your offer and by reading Anon's reply I assume Bit-HDTV is a bit better then HD-T?

In terms of content. Bit-HDTV got 29100 live torrents and HD-Torrents got 103309 live torrents. Live means with at least 1 seeder. I'd say HD-Torrents is actually better than Bit-HDTV/HD-Space/UHDBits/PrivateHD and maybe even BeyondHD for now !.

What's mind blowing is that almost every tracker I have, I got right here on this forum by its generous community and I never even used tracker's internal invite threads. :happy:
Not interested in taking an invite which I don't intend to use and in the last years I actually didn't obtain anything new.

:D

FreeCandy
04-07-2021, 12:10 AM
BeyondHD is actually good tracker?
I think I can obtain that via some other trackers.
But I want only one, and still don't know which one...

From what I saw in reviews Bit-HDTV have some nice covers on all movies and nice description.
I sent you PM.