PDA

View Full Version : S.w.a.t Is Bullshit

leonidas
12-06-2003, 02:07 PM
So what ?!

A country has a diferrent view from yours about foreign policy so you decide to make a propaganda movie about a bad french guy ( Who doesn't even have a french accent when speaking :lol: )

When will we see an american movie which doesn't provide a fucking message to manipulate american stupid people's mind ?!

ghetto_gurl
12-06-2003, 02:21 PM
who cares collin farrel is fine :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ahctlucabbuS
12-06-2003, 02:37 PM
leonidas I take it from your sig that you´re french? :P

And nuclear weapons testing sucks ass no matter which country is performing them btw.

leonidas
12-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Barky@6 December 2003 - 15:37

And nuclear weapons testing sucks ass no matter which country is performing them btw.
My signature is a joke.

I totally agree with what you're saying.

DWk
12-06-2003, 03:06 PM
yea lotta flaws in the movie..... first the "french" guy....which btw looks more italian to me.... is a lousy actor... the movie is repetitive and the storyline sucks.... when i saw the previews and trailers i was hoping for something better.....

tsk tsk leonidas...what else you want? americans like to fuel their brain cells with movies like these tsk tsk....

lotsa european movies kick usa's movies...

Wrongturn
12-06-2003, 03:24 PM
it was better than those dumb ass matrix movies

Cheese
12-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Wrongturn@6 December 2003 - 16:24
shhhh....don't mention the matrix please.... :P

@leon: you're pretty down on americans today aren't you? I thought the film was alright...mind candy really.

DWk
12-06-2003, 03:46 PM
tsk tsk matrix at least had a meaning.....swat is just like most new usa movies....boring...

its the same type of movie like spiderman, hulk, daredevil, etc..... they just take an idea and copy it in a longer format.... (or maybe just extend it)...

swat series was cool...cuz it was a series....but a movie? tsk tsk

leonidas
12-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+6 December 2003 - 16:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 6 December 2003 - 16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn@6 December 2003 - 16:24
shhhh....don&#39;t mention the matrix please.... :P

@leon: you&#39;re pretty down on americans today aren&#39;t you? I thought the film was alright...mind candy really. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I feel like criticizing today :lol:

Cheese
12-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Yeah I have to agree with you on Daredevil, spiderman and hulk they were different characters in each but all the films had a "samey" feel to them...there was nothing in original going on in any of these films.

ps I only said shhh to the matrix cause we&#39;ve only just about got rid of the 600 hundred matrix threads that have been blighting this board lately... :lol:

DWk
12-06-2003, 04:19 PM
ah ok hehehehehe

zinc1
12-06-2003, 06:22 PM
I found the movie S.W.A.T quite entertaining it was a great action flick,the bad guy could have been played by a bigger actor to make it more exciting but they used that guy who I thought couldn&#39;t act to save his life. :lol: :lol:

Yeh the matrix threads have dissappeared but the LOTR ROTK are slowly creaping in :D

h121589
12-06-2003, 06:26 PM
its boring

james_bond_rulez
12-06-2003, 06:32 PM
yeah swat sucked ass just like any other american movies i&#39;ve seen...

i dunno why but i only like James Cameran&#39;s 97 "Titanic".....

that movie was good... decent...

all the others were shit

Stonecoldfreak1
12-06-2003, 07:33 PM
ok if you say swat sucked then you fucking look into movies to god damn much <_<

N£MO
12-06-2003, 07:43 PM
I just watched it today and thougth it was good.Seen alot worse than that.

Haz
12-06-2003, 07:45 PM
I haven&#39;t seen it yet but, nuclear weapons?&#33; When has a Swat team ever handled something like that? Thats for the Army or the FBI.

DWk
12-06-2003, 07:57 PM
fbi? lmao k...

btw..... we arent saying the movie was the worst movie ever....we&#39;re just saying it was lacking major work....

Nogimics
12-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Haz@6 December 2003 - 19:45
I haven&#39;t seen it yet but, nuclear weapons?&#33; When has a Swat team ever handled something like that? Thats for the Army or the FBI.
errrr not sure where the nuclear weapons have come from, as they dont deal with nuke&#39;s in this film. Its about a newly formed S.W.A.T team who have to deliver a High profile french terrorist to a Federal Prision. ill let you off as you have not watched it :P

It was not a bad film, i have watched it twice and i liked it. Im English and these sorta action films keep me watching dont know why. As someone said above "brain Candy"

6 outta 10 for me B)

Haz
12-06-2003, 08:41 PM
What the hell? where did I get that from then? :blink: I don&#39;t even remember, oh well it sounds cool enough, I&#39;ll probably go check it out even though Collin Farrel pisses me off for some reason.

ahctlucabbuS
12-06-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Haz@6 December 2003 - 21:41
What the hell? where did I get that from then? :blink: I don&#39;t even remember, oh well it sounds cool enough, I&#39;ll probably go check it out even though Collin Farrel pisses me off for some reason.
Did you look quickly at my post? You should read it more closely, as I was (and still is) completely off topic :P

Haz
12-06-2003, 09:20 PM
:lol: Yeah that musta been it.

I need to stop skimming.

mustangchang
12-06-2003, 09:26 PM
I love how jealous all you Europeans and Canadians get at America, you want to be like Americans soooo bad, but you cant so you get mad at us. hahahaha :lol:

DWk
12-06-2003, 11:34 PM
well im not european or canadian....but i wouldnt want to be an american (wrong word....should be us citizen or something like that....cuz i live in America but not in USA)... at all

james_bond_rulez
12-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by mustangchang@6 December 2003 - 21:26
I love how jealous all you Europeans and Canadians get at America, you want to be like Americans soooo bad, but you cant so you get mad at us. hahahaha :lol:
riiiighhhhhhtt....

you know we have a mental institude having surplus beds, admittion is free if you sign up early&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

mustangchang
12-07-2003, 12:01 AM
you canadian nuff said..........your countries a joke hehe :D

leonidas
12-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by mustangchang@6 December 2003 - 22:26
Yeah I wanna be american:

I want to have: The boobs of Liz Tailor, the ass of mickael moore, the face of mickael jackson, the armpits of all bundy, the brain of Jenifer Aniston, the car of inspector colombo (Or the one of Al Bundy :lol: ), the morality of George w bush, a son like macaulay culkin, the t... :x sorry I feel sick I gotta go to the bathroo.. :x :x :x :x &#33;

Wizzandabe
12-07-2003, 12:06 AM
Replying to S.w.a.t Is Bullshit

Nah its not, I watched it the other day DVD-RIP, and its dam good. :D

mustangchang
12-07-2003, 12:07 AM
loenidas it say the French army rules. Do they rule cause they lost almost every war they fought or is it because the surrender like pussy&#39;s hmmmmmmmmmm i&#39;ll let you choose..................

leonidas
12-07-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by leonidas+6 December 2003 - 16:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas &#064; 6 December 2003 - 16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@6 December 2003 - 15:37

My signature is a joke.

I totally agree with what you&#39;re saying. [/b][/quote]
@ mustang: If you would know the half of what you country did bad...

DWk
12-07-2003, 12:37 AM
oh i didnt know usa citizens (or soldiers) were the ones that went up front in war.... why not? oh thats right....because they didnt.... it was latins, europeans and asians...... tsk tsk stop the flame wars against other countries

mustangchang
12-07-2003, 12:41 AM
leanidas I know what fucked up stuff my Government has done I LIVE AMERICA&#33; but you know what countries Government isnt fucked up. I&#39;m just sick of all the U.S. bashing that goes on on this forum its like you think you and your country are superior to us or something and thats why I think your jealouse of American maybe its because we are one of the most powerful countries in the world or maybe it&#39;s somthing else who knows, anyways Im going to stop putting other countries down because I made my point.........

Haz
12-07-2003, 01:28 AM
I haven&#39;t really noticed any anti America goings on in the forum, I&#39;m American too so I think I would&#39;ve noticed it, I have seen alot of anti Bush stuff, but you&#39;ll get that anywhere :P

Busyman
12-07-2003, 01:28 AM
What makes me laugh is why the hell was the country that made the film put into discussion anyway?
If you think it&#39;s bad film say that. I think most of you LOVE American films so WTF&#33;&#33;

I can&#39;t remember the last time there was a shitload of hoopla over the latest French film so STFU about what COUNTRY made the film nipshit.

By the way S.W.A.T. was a good movie. I wasn&#39;t looking for award winning material when I saw it.

leonidas
12-07-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by mustangchang@7 December 2003 - 01:41
leanidas I know what fucked up stuff my Government has done I LIVE AMERICA&#33; but you know what countries Government isnt fucked up. I&#39;m just sick of all the U.S. bashing that goes on on this forum its like you think you and your country are superior to us or something and thats why I think your jealouse of American maybe its because we are one of the most powerful countries in the world or maybe it&#39;s somthing else who knows, anyways Im going to stop putting other countries down because I made my point.........
I think not every american is aware like you. You can see it talking with some in this forum. Plus France also did and still do fucked up & criminal things.

Let&#39;s make the revolution :angry:

leonidas
12-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@7 December 2003 - 02:28
What makes me laugh is why the hell was the country that made the film put into discussion anyway?
If you think it&#39;s bad film say that. I think most of you LOVE American films so WTF&#33;&#33;

I can&#39;t remember the last time there was a shitload of hoopla over the latest French film so STFU about what COUNTRY made the film nipshit.

By the way S.W.A.T. was a good movie. I wasn&#39;t looking for award winning material when I saw it.
I made a mistake saying "american movies" in my thread I should have said "Holliwood movies".
The point is that holliwood film industry isn&#39;t independent from the politics. Holliwood Films which critize american policy are extremly rare.

DWk
12-07-2003, 04:35 AM
or banned ;) :P

Pitbul
12-07-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@6 December 2003 - 11:32

all the others were shit
wow ::clap clap:: we have a fag in the forums. :rolleyes:

and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better. in the real world if Leo came to america he&#39;d be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport. he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits. :lol:

leonidas
12-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul+7 December 2003 - 06:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 7 December 2003 - 06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@6 December 2003 - 11:32

all the others were shit
wow ::clap clap:: we have a fag in the forums. :rolleyes:

and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better. in the real world if Leo came to america he&#39;d be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport. he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits. :lol: [/b][/quote]

and Leo is just an French Pansy liek the rest who think American bashing makes him better

Where did you see I criticized american people? I&#39;ve just critized holiwood film industry. That&#39;s all <_<

in the real world if Leo came to america he&#39;d be shot the first step he took outside of the Airport

That&#39;s more than probanle considering weapons are allowed there :unsure:

he must also be gay cuz the women over their have hairy arm pits

All the girlfriends I had didn&#39;t have hairy armpits. Maybe it&#39;s just you?, when you decided to have a walk during your holidays in the stranges parks of Paris during the night. You met a girl with a rocous brazilian accent named "Roberto" or something, and you made big love :huh:

AndrewBarker
12-07-2003, 03:17 PM
come on now - stop knocking each others country to bits

I&#39;m sure you are ALL good people.

DenDen2004
12-08-2003, 01:46 AM
you canadian nuff said..........your countries a joke hehe

watch how you say things.. canada has second largest oil reserves in the world now due to our oil pits.. and US needs that oil so we are not that insiginificant after all.. see you need our oil to power your mustangs and chevys and your economy...

DWk
12-08-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@7 December 2003 - 07:52
when you decided to have a walk during your holidays in the stranges parks of Paris during the night. You met a girl with a rocous brazilian accent named "Roberto" or something, and you made big love :huh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO thats hillarious ahahhahahahaa

ahctlucabbuS
12-08-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by DenDen2004@8 December 2003 - 02:46

you canadian nuff said..........your countries a joke hehe

watch how you say things.. canada has second largest oil reserves in the world now due to our oil pits.. and US needs that oil so we are not that insiginificant after all.. see you need our oil to power your mustangs and chevys and your economy...
Then again; they could always invade you. :lol:

This was meant as a joke/anti Bush comment (man that guy have ruined your rep ), and not against America in general..