PDA

View Full Version : Best private site

durex
07-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Let's share which sites nowdays are the most useful concerning ;

content
speed
pre-times
and friendly/easy communitie ( how easy is to seed, to apply rules, to get an invite for a friend...community stuff)

I start
bithumen

IdolEyes787
07-04-2021, 07:53 PM
content: Yes, reasonably except sometimes when it's late at night and I'm all alone with just my thoughts and I've had maybe a beer or two too many and then the World weighs on me a bit. wistful:'(
Thanks for asking though.

anon
07-05-2021, 12:33 PM
IPTorrents
FileList.io

L3tti
07-15-2021, 03:50 AM
IPTorrents
FileList.io

Yes and yes

Many people don't like IPT but I think is really good source for content with great speeds

anon
07-18-2021, 04:24 PM
Most of the flak against IPT is due to their sysop's antics, rather than its worth as a torrent source. Just keep your mouth shut, don't donate, and you'll do wonderfully there. Oh, and don't let hit & runs pile up!

As for FL, remember when no one knew about them? :ninja:

L3tti
08-04-2021, 06:09 AM
True.IPT,TorrentDay and all those similar sites are really good sources. Like you said, just download, seed and enjoy.

Yes.I recently saw a post about FL being dead, LOL.
FL is amazing,there you can find HDB,PTP,BTN content and "maintaining" ratio is stupidly easy.

soulreaper
08-06-2021, 04:59 AM
How does one get into FL?

anon
08-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Only VIPs can create invite codes, but there are some giveaways and recruitment threads on other trackers. The difficulty of joining drops sharply during the months of September and December, where as part of their anniversary and Christmas celebrations (respectively) they randomly hand out temporary invites and VIP status.

soulreaper
08-07-2021, 08:17 AM
Only VIPs can create invite codes, but there are some giveaways and recruitment threads on other trackers. The difficulty of joining drops sharply during the months of September and December, where as part of their anniversary and Christmas celebrations (respectively) they randomly hand out temporary invites and VIP status.

Thanks. I'll keep my begging bowl ready in Sept and Dec.

anon
08-07-2021, 05:42 PM
Just send me a message next month ;) If I get more than one invite, I'll do a giveaway here too.

soulreaper
08-09-2021, 05:16 AM
Just send me a message next month ;) If I get more than one invite, I'll do a giveaway here too.

Sounds good, thank you! :)

Rerecros
03-07-2023, 08:07 AM
I have only ever had access to IPT. Which it was great but my account got disabled for being inactive for to long now im back to only public sites :( Been using mostly 1337