PDA

View Full Version : Looking to expand a collection of shows for kids

jsanders
09-28-2023, 03:16 AM
I'm scratching my brain thinking of tv series that will keep 3 to 5 year olds interested. They're hard to find but I'd love to find a collection of shows like Corn & Peg, Shimmer & Shine, Bubble Guppies, and more. Any other ideas?

shaina
09-28-2023, 03:51 AM
I'm scratching my brain thinking of tv series that will keep 3 to 5 year olds interested. They're hard to find but I'd love to find a collection of shows like Corn & Peg, Shimmer & Shine, Bubble Guppies, and more. Any other ideas?

So for shits and giggles, and i was bored.... I checked on some of the other more popular NZB sites (Not a torrent guy so maybe someone will do a search for you on them) to see if there is any links to these shows.....

I can tell you every one i am a paid member of , has every one of these full season shows;)..

Just letting you know, they are out there for you to get on usenet:yup:

Regards Shay

Caballero
09-28-2023, 04:40 AM

Miraculous, Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (Reboot), Animaniacs (Reboot), Blue's Clues and You!, Carmen Sandiego, DC Super Hero Girls, Esme & Roy, Fancy Nancy, Vampirina...

anon
10-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Why not just try the classics. Anything from Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network's and Nickelodeon's offerings from the 90s to the mid-2000s. Learning how insane the amount of work that went into cel animation was gave me renewed appreciation for all of them...

anon
10-08-2023, 12:47 AM
While this one's a bit above the demographic mentioned in the first post, I found myself suddenly and fondly remembering it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVAePIyC4kQ

whodunnit
10-11-2023, 07:25 AM
Back when one of my nieces was that age, she loved "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?"
Another niece currently of that age loves "Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous"
And a nephew of that age loves "PAW Patrol"

anon
10-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Back when one of my nieces was that age, she loved "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?"

Same! Seeing that 1969 copyright notice in the opening is unreal :emo:

SantaKlaus666
10-25-2023, 09:14 AM
I think Still Water has some great episodes and tries to inspire and share great values:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1GkcvkT1g