PDA

View Full Version : NZB requests

N1DGE
11-18-2023, 02:35 PM
Hi, Has anyone got Richard Hammond's Workshop season 3 they could post.

shaina
11-18-2023, 11:11 PM
Hi, Has anyone got Richard Hammond's Workshop season 3 they could post.

Torrent i can't help you

I assume you are Usenet user??

I can PM you where i have seen it posted.... 4 episodes

anon
11-20-2023, 04:40 PM
Looks like DigDawg spotted this thread yesterday night :)

shaina
11-20-2023, 04:51 PM
Looks like DigDawg spotted this thread yesterday night :)

Ya right:lol:

Your welcome and thanks again DigDawg for responding to my post in the NZB section;)

N1DGE
11-22-2023, 12:47 PM
Yes I'm a Usenet user, not torrent, please PM me where you have seen this, I don't think I'm using the best nzb sites to find things that have been posted. not all sites show everything that have been posted. Thank You.

shaina
11-22-2023, 01:03 PM
Yes I'm a Usenet user, not torrent, please PM me where you have seen this, I don't think I'm using the best nzb sites to find things that have been posted. not all sites show everything that have been posted. Thank You.

Well...

You are member here:)

DigDawg has posted it here for ya, take a peek in the NZB section, it is there waiting for ya;)

Don't forget to thank DigDawg:D

In the future do the same and post a request here what you are looking for and they will try to take care of you in the NZB section......

And you can PM me if you don't get a response, i will try to help you out......

And Anon says Thanks for Choosing FST:cool:

NameUser
11-26-2023, 09:08 PM
can anyone help getting few nzbs from nzb.su?

DigDawg
11-27-2023, 08:12 PM
If there is something you'd like spotted, it is best (speaking for me personally) if you would name the movie or show/episode(s) specifically.
Asking for something from a specific site feels like the long & limited way of getting from point a to point b as we will source from a whole host of different places depending upon who has what.
And if nobody has an nzb or it is not posted in a way I can find it, I sometimes can post it myself & drop an NZB here.

Caballero
11-27-2023, 09:41 PM
And if nobody has an nzb or it is not posted in a way I can find it, I sometimes can post it myself & drop an NZB here.

Man, you are a lot more accommodating than me. :D

anon
12-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Orange stars well earned ;)