PDA

View Full Version : The latest iteration of the Israeli//Palestinian conflict is unfolding...

j2k4
12-26-2023, 07:25 PM
...but there are a few folds to be undone that aren't apparent yet.

Singularly or coincidentally, they are essentially forecast-resistant, as ever.

How many surprises are left?

Thoughts, please.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2023, 12:51 PM
I'm with whatever side Jesus is on. What? Neither of them? How is that even possible?

IdolEyes787
12-28-2023, 12:53 PM
God, I miss the Crusades when a man could be certain the women and children he was killing was for right.

j2k4
12-28-2023, 07:32 PM
I'm with whatever side Jesus is on. What? Neither of them? How is that even possible?

Take a moment to fully absorb the idea your proffer precludes neither God's existence nor your essential correctness.

What then?

God, I miss the Crusades when a man could be certain the women and children he was killing was for right.

Yes, modern technology has alleviated the guilt normally suffered by those who wielded swords.

There is of course, much more, but one keeps one's powder dry as possible in here.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2023, 08:18 PM
I don't like moral ambiguity, that's why I'm into oldtimey Westerns with people like The Duke. When Roster Cogburn was killing people you never stop to ask yourself, "maybe this all could have been avoided with a little calm dialogue and a bit of mutual respect". No sirree, at worst you thought that maybe his guy likes killing people a little too much.

j2k4
12-29-2023, 12:22 AM
I never learned how to substitute cinema for reality.

Good for you, then.

IdolEyes787
12-29-2023, 12:39 AM
Oh please, there's no chance this isn't real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbOb6fYvLc