PDA

View Full Version : IdolEyes, please say something to me.

OlegL
02-29-2024, 01:56 AM
IdolEyes, please say something to me. It's your old buddy Oleg speaking. How has life been treating you? I don't want to ask you questions that are too personal (about your job, for example), so if there is anything you want to share with me, please do it.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2024, 12:44 AM
I wrote this song especially for you. Believe me it wasn't easy getting all those black people in one room and not having looting break out either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTpu6BmE88

IdolEyes787
03-01-2024, 12:46 AM
Btw you didn't happen to kill Meg did you? Just kind of suspicious how you turn up precisely when he goes MIA.

OlegL
03-01-2024, 02:59 AM
Nope, I didn't kill him. :) It's just a coincidence that I am here and he's missing.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2024, 08:53 PM
Whatever, OJ.

megabyteme
03-02-2024, 02:27 PM
The nerve of some people. Kill a guy when he's not even looking...

anon
03-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Wow, just when I was sure absolutely nothing good would come from this thread. Welcome back :fst:

OlegL
03-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Have you guys heard from the people who used to post here? For example, have you heard from Artemis, TheFox, Funkin', etc.?

j2k4
03-02-2024, 07:15 PM
People used to post here?

IdolEyes787
03-02-2024, 07:44 PM

Want to hear a funny story? Anon was actually worried that some harm might have come to you presumably because the low opinion most detainees have of sex offenders but not me, buddy! I knew that one thing is for certain and that is that the Aryan Brotherhood always looks out for it's own.:yup:
PS Hope the screws weren't too hard on you.:)

OlegL
03-02-2024, 08:05 PM
As I said, have you recently heard from Artemis, TheFox, Funkin', etc.?

IdolEyes787
03-02-2024, 08:11 PM
I heard from etc. I asked him how things were and he said much of the same.

OlegL
03-03-2024, 12:09 AM
IdolEyes, you mentioned on a different forum that you are an Agatha Christie fan. I liked reading her books too. For example, I liked "The Orient Express", "The murder of Rodger Ackroyd", and many other writings.

anon
03-03-2024, 04:04 AM
People used to post here?

Lots of them. About many things.

anon
03-03-2024, 04:04 AM
Want to hear a funny story? Anon was actually worried that some harm might have come to you presumably because the low opinion most detainees have of sex offenders

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Try to appreciate the architectural beauty of all-girls schools with your binoculars and you cry alone.

anon
03-03-2024, 04:05 AM

Hold on a second, we have no way of knowing this isn't Bill Gates taking over your account after killing you! To verify the security of your connection, name one Canadian who watches Fox News and believes it.

shaina
03-03-2024, 07:39 AM

Hold on a second, we have no way of knowing this isn't Bill Gates taking over your account after killing you! To verify the security of your connection, name one Canadian who watches Fox News and believes it.

Tell me something Anon, and please don't take this the wrong way..........

Is there a reason why you haven't joined a travelling caravan to the Mexican border to get into the US??

All the Left wing MSM and Brandon will welcome you, and give you a lot of free shit, including gender sex change if you chose :idunno:

I am thinking it is a win win for ya buddy:hug:

And maybe if you are nice and kill a few Americans , they might introduce you to Bill Gates, and have a sleepover, and you can discuss Climate Change:yup:

Again win win for ya:hug:

PS. If you do decide?? I would suggest you do it before November this year, Arizona and California are the best places to cross, Texas i hear is closed for business, i learned that watching Fox News;)

anon
03-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Is there a reason why you haven't joined a travelling caravan to the Mexican border to get into the US??

It's a long walk from here to Americaland, so I'm waiting for them to invade us instead.

IdolEyes787
03-03-2024, 12:00 PM
So what is worse for Fox viewers, that today is World Wildlife Day or that it's Women's History Month?

megabyteme
03-03-2024, 01:13 PM
The viewers are pleased that it is no longer the false history of blacks month, and they are ecstatic about returning women to their historical place.

megabyteme
03-03-2024, 01:16 PM
It's nice to know you never became hinged during my absence, Shay

megabyteme
03-03-2024, 01:20 PM
Want to hear a funny story? Anon was actually worried that some harm might have come to you presumably because the low opinion most detainees have of sex offenders

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Try to appreciate the architectural beauty of all-girls schools with your binoculars and you cry alone.

Night vision has gotten more reasonably priced for decent quality :sly:

Good to see your merry band of misfits are all still here

OlegL
03-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Seriously, guys, have you heard from Artemis? How is he (or she) doing?

shaina
03-03-2024, 03:43 PM
It's nice to know you never became hinged during my absence, Shay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0rRH0r2c8

IdolEyes787
03-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Seriously, guys, have you heard from Artemis? How is he (or she) doing? Haven't heard from anyone because that's apparently how people work.

IdolEyes787
03-03-2024, 03:48 PM
It's nice to know you never became hinged during my absence, Shay Shay says if Trump doesn't become President and ends up finally having to face justice for an entire life of crime that he will lose all face in humanity.

shaina
03-03-2024, 03:56 PM

It's a long walk from here to Americaland, so I'm waiting for them to invade us instead.

Truth? Discuss??

Do you really think all those Illegal Alien Migrants really walk all the way where they originated from??

NGO's, Cartels, Governments.......

It amazes me when they arrive and cross the US border, there clothes look brand new and more expensive then i assume you wear??

I figure you got connections in the Underworld:yup:

Countries loving to get rid of the shit, and send them to the US??

Truth i think you are one of the good guys, may be a good change;)

It also amazes me that you are so infatuated with Gates?? Isn't he just a glorified salesman/salesperson?? And got filthy rich off of other peoples ideas??

shaina
03-03-2024, 04:02 PM
It's nice to know you never became hinged during my absence, Shay Shay says if Trump doesn't become President and ends up finally having to face justice for an entire life of crime that he will lose all face in humanity.

Funny, i am trying to think out of all the things Trump was charged with?? Which one he is really guilty ov??

He was president for 4 years, what happened that was so bad to the US citizens or the country??

Vs the last three and half years present??

Explain??

And the Brandon Family??

What say you there??

If i had to choose between the two evils?? You know which way i am leaning;)

PS.. I was at UFC 297 at the Scotiabank Arena, guess what the majority chants were??

Hint??

Fuck you J--tin Tr---au!!!!!!!;)

Brian Mulroney

May he rest in peace

shaina
03-03-2024, 04:52 PM
This was posted on CNN so it must be the utmost truth:huh:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2024/03/03/snl-cold-open-democrats-biden-behind-closed-doors-energy-mgw-orig.cnn

"The cold open of "Saturday Night Live" featured Democrats describing the outrageous amounts of energy President Biden exhibits behind closed doors"

How outrages SNL has become

:lol::lol::lol:

j2k4
03-03-2024, 05:49 PM

Brian Mulroney

May he rest in peace

Seconded. ;)

IdolEyes787
03-03-2024, 07:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jATKUfhZWHw

shaina
03-03-2024, 09:07 PM
Jackson White:unsure::wacko:

Did you actually watch it??

Did you listen to some of the responses??

Again like usual , you ignore my actual response to your posts??

Well i can sum it up with a few questions and a few comments....

If Trump was not running for President, how many charges would he have against him??

Brandon doesn't have that luxury, he makes his living being a dirty politician!! Yet!! what DOJ or any law enforcement is going after him, Too old?? Too Stupid?? Can't remember?? HMMMMMMM!!

Which one is worse??

Your guess is as good as mine??

One difference maybe?? Trump employs millions of people that contribute back to society, Brandon wants to give free shit to people that don't?? Hmmmm something to think about???

My comment....

What are the Left Wingnuts so afraid of?? Wouldn't you think the Majority of American citizens are smart enough to vote who they want to run there country??

I always hope it is the same here in Canada Idol?? Last election Trudeau won the minority Government, did you ever hear me complain about any cheating ??
Why??
Because our laws are pretty strict when it comes to voting here...

In the US?? Well??

Again was there cheating and influence in the 2020 election in the US?? Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist or be Elon Musk and buy Twitter now X to figure that out;)
You don't have to see the Democrats ballot harvesting in the media to figure that one out;)

Why is there early voting for people that don't need it??

You don't have to see Democrats trying to buy votes or give free shit or let in millions of criminal illegal alien migrates oh wait am i now to call them "newcomers" LOL!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! to get votes to figure it out??

I know Republicans are bad people because they reward you in benefits if you actually work for a living and contribute to society!!! I know that is bad:huh:

Again if you give me a question i always seem to answer it be it if i think it is right or wrong on either side??

Why is it the Left can never look at the other side?? and we are talking the other side is half the population??

Is the Far Left or the Far Right really the majority of any Country??

The same here in Canada, Why??

shaina
03-03-2024, 10:12 PM

Brian Mulroney
May he rest in peace
Seconded. ;)

Tell me something j2k4

I know Trump is appealing the Civil case against him in New York??? And chances are good he will win the appeal ;)

And since there is no one that was hurt or claiming restitution in the case, who gets the 450 million dollars??

I am also wondering how many Democrats that have big real estate investment in New York are worried??

There are a few Canadians as well that are big investors there??

PS. Thanks for your recognition of a well respected Canadian Prime Minister;);)

IdolEyes787
03-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Jackson White:unsure::wacko:

Did you actually watch it??

Did you listen to some of the responses??

Again like usual , you ignore my actual response to your posts??

To be brutally honest, you lose me at the Brandon idiocy. If you want my opinion of Joe Biden, it would be better if he passed away if this didn't mean that Harris was the de facto candidate as then the Dems could maybe run someone decent for the job. I still would not vote for Trump though because all those workers he allegedly employs are in Asian sweatshops whereas in 'merica he is legendary for stiffing people.

shaina
03-04-2024, 01:14 AM
If you want my opinion of Joe Biden, it would be better if he passed away if this didn't mean that Harris was the de facto candidate

Interesting, do you think a lot of Americans now think this way??

as then the Dems could maybe run someone decent for the job.

Do you have any alternate in mind??

If they ran someone different in the Republican party?? Would that convince you to vote for the party??

I know Cabby's answer to that question, even if Biden was running for the Republican party the answer would be Hell NO!!!:D

Now what if Trump was running to be the Democratic President??..

Did he vote for Hillary even know she was more corrupt then Trump in 2016??

Does that make sense?? Is that the right answer and should be respected??

Ironic??
Hypocritical?? Hmmmmm??

The same here at home Idol, who should take over the Liberal party or the NDP??

I think Pierre Poilievre is hilarious and how he responds to the Left Wing Media is brilliant...

I still would not vote for Trump

Why?? Because of him personally?? Or his policies??

What if Trump moved to Canada and took over one Liberal/NDP/Green Party?? would you vote for him then??

What if Trump actually stayed a Democrat?? And spewed and promised he do all the Left Wing bullshit agenda??

Do you think they would vote for him?? Or say anything bad about him??

though because all those workers he allegedly employs are in Asian sweatshops

I know this is supposed to be humorous, but can you name anything that Trump owns and produces in any Asian sweatshops??

whereas in 'merica he is legendary for stiffing people.

Do you have any friends or really know anyone in the housing or Building business??

If you take the civil case Trump was just convicted in, was there one person that was stiffed or screwed in any way??

Now do i agree with you that Trump has screwed people, for sure, and if you want me to name 5 large builders in Canada alone, and how many people they have fucked/screwed...

And funny a lot of trades still do business with the builders that did it to them...

Again you are a wee bit obtuse about builders and the construction business, it being the nature of the beast.......

Saying that you are not equipped or have the stomach to be in that business, and i suggest you avoid it:hug:

To be honest anything that is manufactured or has a large work force, you should stay away from, again you are a wee bit obtuse buddy:hug:

But if you have the time i would be really interested if you have a answer/response to my questions;)..

PS.. I tell you Idol i think Trump is a piece of shit being billionaire and charging $300 US a round of golf at Doral !!!

He should be charging $50!!!! But it is your choice to pay it and it is his choice to charge his price if he can get it;)

Is that considered stiffing people that can't afford to pay??

Stehle
03-04-2024, 03:07 AM
It's nice to know you never became hinged during my absence...

Yeah, except no note on the fridge magnet...

Nice to see you my friend! :)

OlegL
03-05-2024, 06:30 AM
I have to sleep now. Tomorrow, we'll have a conversation.

anon
03-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Truth? Discuss??

Do you really think all those Illegal Alien Migrants really walk all the way where they originated from??

NGO's, Cartels, Governments.......

I don't know, man. Those are all human problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRf3tl0fuk

megabyteme
03-06-2024, 10:30 AM
Raccoons killed my favorite chicken and my duck.

Rocket isn't even likeable. :snooty:

In other Fox news...Biden campaign is using raccoons to cast illegal votes

IdolEyes787
03-06-2024, 12:29 PM
Any white person from the South will tell you that the 'coons have always been a problem.

anon
03-06-2024, 12:52 PM
In other Fox news...Biden campaign is using raccoons to cast illegal votes

Don't be stupid, if this was true we'd be hearing it from a meme posted on Twitter. Besides, I have already decided raccoons are always right, so illegal votes are a good thing.

megabyteme
03-08-2024, 04:57 PM
Nevermind

OlegL
03-08-2024, 09:05 PM
It looks like this thread has been derailed. I wanted to ask the people that I've known for some time how they are doing (IdolEyes, etc.), but you started talking about other things...

IdolEyes787
03-09-2024, 03:38 AM
It looks like this thread has been derailed. I wanted to ask the people that I've known for some time how they are doing (IdolEyes, etc.), but you started talking about other things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDcDCZGcZj8&ab_channel=TheBeatles-Topic

anon
03-09-2024, 09:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UeuqSAnypU

j2k4
03-10-2024, 03:51 PM

This is a test, don't you see...if you can hang-in for a bit, you'll find out everything you need to know.

megabyteme
03-12-2024, 10:02 AM
Hello, Oleg?

OlegL
03-15-2024, 02:33 AM
I don't know what to say.

Quarterquack
03-16-2024, 08:52 AM

Things never seem to go the way we want them to these days, do they?

anon
03-16-2024, 09:39 AM
Hello to you, non-dead sir :smilie4:

Quarterquack
03-16-2024, 12:44 PM
Sorry, Oleg, I'm being dragged into derailing the thread further, it's out of my control.

Hello anon, how are you? Does Mary ever show up unannounced?

And why won't Idle talk to etc?

OlegL
03-16-2024, 03:42 PM
Sorry, Oleg, I'm being dragged into derailing the thread further, it's out of my control.

Hello anon, how are you? Does Mary ever show up unannounced?

And why won't Idle talk to etc?

Oh, is this you, jojosalami? The last time we spoke to each other was many years ago. I hope you are doing well...

Quarterquack
03-16-2024, 04:05 PM
I am, actually. Life took a few strange turns, I've seen many strange and nice places, and become friends with many strange people.

Average, I'd say.

megabyteme
03-16-2024, 09:29 PM
Funny you would mention Mary. I sent him a message on Facebook several years ago, didn't get a reply right away, so I assumed he doesn't use FB or was just ignoring me.

I stopped using FB (it was a rarity I ever did) for 5-6 years. Seems he replied about two days after I messaged him initially. Kinda like receiving one of those lost WW2 letters...

So we at least know Mary was alive like 5-6 years ago.

OlegL
03-17-2024, 03:22 PM
It would be nice if all of us had a reunion: I am talking about mjmacky, Artemis, TheFox, IdolEyes787, megabyteme, jojosalami, and myself.

IdolEyes787
03-17-2024, 03:42 PM
All these people posting who haven't posted for years. I'm hallucinating again, aren't I?

megabyteme
03-17-2024, 06:36 PM
It would be nice if all of us had a reunion: I am talking about mjmacky, Artemis, TheFox, IdolEyes787, megabyteme, jojosalami, and myself.

Nah. I believe we've all seen how Reservoir Dogs turned out.

anon
03-18-2024, 02:25 PM
I stopped using FB (it was a rarity I ever did) for 5-6 years. Seems he replied about two days after I messaged him initially. Kinda like receiving one of those lost WW2 letters...

Well, you could try again and wait more than two days before canceling him :happy: For those who travel a lot, Facebook is a sort of lowest common denominator for staying in touch with others, so I doubt he's dropped his account.

anon
03-18-2024, 02:25 PM
All these people posting who haven't posted for years. I'm hallucinating again, aren't I?

Now would be a good time for manker to re-re-reappear, nya :(

shaina
03-18-2024, 02:51 PM

Now would be a good time for manker to re-re-reappear, nya :(

Manker is busy..... guessing his profession Tax season:unsure:

He is a good guy and nice to have around.....

anon
03-18-2024, 02:57 PM
Tax season? Isn't that all year long?

shaina
03-18-2024, 03:08 PM
Tax season? Isn't that all year long?

You pay it all year being an impulse buyer, but one time a year you have to report your income growth and losses to the "MAN"

I assume there is a few people where you live do report income???:unsure:

Some people in that profession are busy during that time.....

PS. I should add that you can pay your property taxes all year round or 6 payments or just one, or some people pay it in there Mortgage if they have one.........

That you don't need Mankers expertise:)

anon
03-18-2024, 03:26 PM
I assume there is a few people where you live do report income???:unsure:

Yes, and apparently they're all poor just like the King of Debt :mushy:

Anyway, manker's been gone for a bit more than one year, so either time passes extremely slowly in the UK or he skyped with the wrong people.

shaina
03-18-2024, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=shaina;3892429]I assume there is a few people where you live do report income???:unsure:

Yes, and apparently they're all poor just like the King of Debt :mushy:

:lol:

Anyway, manker's been gone for a bit more than one year, so either time passes extremely slowly in the UK or he skyped with the wrong people.

Not sure either way??

Just sayin he seemed to be a nice guy when i conversed with him....

Not sure where Gribley is either??

I PM'd him a while back and haven't heard anything recent??

Again another really nice guy.......

IdolEyes787
03-18-2024, 03:48 PM
... so either time passes extremely slowly in the UK.... They only have the one clock. They thought back then making it really big would suffice. I think everyone else still uses sundials which is a problem because apparently it rains a lot.
Sorry, apparently member of the Royal Family have servants whose only job is follow them around going one one hundred, two one hundred etc in case they need to be somewhere in an hour. Posh cunts.

shaina
03-18-2024, 03:52 PM
... so either time passes extremely slowly in the UK.... They only have the one clock. They thought back then making it really big would suffice. I think everyone else still uses sundials which is a problem because apparently it rains a lot.
Sorry, apparently member of the Royal Family have servants whose only job is follow them around going one one hundred, two one hundred etc in case they need to be somewhere in an hour. Posh cunts.

:lol:

anon
03-18-2024, 09:57 PM
apparently it rains a lot

Nonsense, everyone knows the sun never sets in the British Empire because it's in the east and the sun sets in the west... checkmate atheists!

IdolEyes787
03-18-2024, 11:21 PM
Let us take a moment to reflect on how evil a statement "The sun never sets on the British Empire" is. I wonder how much blood was spilt in their desire to rule everything?

shaina
03-19-2024, 08:32 AM
:naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EBMrh3RPM0

megabyteme
03-19-2024, 11:03 AM
:naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EBMrh3RPM0

You're okay with 'her' previously being a 'he', Shay?

anon
03-19-2024, 06:06 PM
Let us take a moment to reflect on how evil a statement "The sun never sets on the British Empire" is. I wonder how much blood was spilt in their desire to rule everything?

Without the British Empire, there'd be no Canada and you'd be Brazilian because that's how time-space works, so show some respect :dry:

anon
03-19-2024, 06:06 PM
You're okay with 'her' previously being a 'he', Shay?

She's Korean, not Thai. Worst case scenario, there's 10,000 dollars' worth of plastic surgery on her.

megabyteme
03-19-2024, 07:29 PM
I just felt that would rattle shay's world for a moment or two

anon
03-19-2024, 07:38 PM
Like he even cares :shifty:

mjmacky
03-21-2024, 07:31 PM
As I crash through social spheres, making massive wakes, lifelines do get thrown my way including the aforementioned myspace usurper. Being a cold motherfucker is only one of many reasons I don't use the face book.

Idle could always check to see if I'm breathing by looking up my activity elsewhere, spying on my viewing habits, and presumably stroking it while judging me.

Anyways, Oleg tricked me into coming here by appealing to my narcissism. He shot me a message on btn saying that none of you could shut the fuck up about how you all struggle to carry on without Mary, and the lack of suicide drafts here lets me know I got tricked.

Well, I still travel the world. I've been back and forth to Japan and the US since 2016, currently back in the states. It's rough trying to get a legal status that would permit me to stay in Japan semi-permanently until retirement. A brief return while waiting for a visa turned into a long return, and then even longer when 'rona came 'round, so there was a 2018-2022 block when I wasn't there. In that time, I abandoned teaching/writing/chemistry and became a mover, then I ran the Washington branches of the moving company I worked for and ended up making way too much money. I blew it all on bookers and hoes, and I don't know what all the fuss was about... I guess we only get the bias from event organizers and gardeners.

anon
03-21-2024, 07:50 PM
Well, lookie lookie. Thanks for continuing Idol's hallucinations, you fucking legend ;)

IdolEyes787
03-21-2024, 11:42 PM
And the doctor said screaming into the void wouldn't garner any results besides being forcibly confined.:snooty:

shaina
03-22-2024, 03:29 AM
In that time, I abandoned teaching/writing/chemistry and became a mover, then I ran the Washington branches of the moving company I worked for and ended up making way too much money. I blew it all on bookers and hoes, and I don't know what all the fuss was about... I guess we only get the bias from event organizers and gardeners.

Nice to see you are alive and kicking Macky:)

I miss your sense of humor buddy, and glad to see you still have it...

Regards
Shay

mjmacky
03-22-2024, 04:00 AM
And the doctor said screaming into the void wouldn't garner any results besides being forcibly confined.:snooty:

Mine said I wouldn't have an orgasm during my prostate exam, but look at us, breaking barriers. Doctors, am I right?

mjmacky
03-22-2024, 04:06 AM
Funny you would mention Mary. I sent him a message on Facebook several years ago, didn't get a reply right away, so I assumed he doesn't use FB or was just ignoring me.

So we at least know Mary was alive like 5-6 years ago.

I originally meant to reply to you, but I forgot how to internet here.

As for posting fixes, I had done the reddit thing for a bit and some discord too, but I never put a ring on it.

megabyteme
03-22-2024, 04:49 AM
Very happy to see you here again. Sounds like you have had a few adventures and a lot of miles since we got an update. You mentioned Washington, I assume the western side. Even so, you would have been within 300 miles from me.

Actually happy you found that comment. I thought about replying to you on FB as soon as I saw you had replied. Just felt like it would come across as a bit disingenuous saying, "Sorry, didn't see your response" for all those years.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2024, 10:48 AM
Well, I still travel the world. I've been back and forth to Japan and the US since 2016, currently back in the states. It's rough trying to get a legal status that would permit me to stay in Japan semi-permanently until retirement. A brief return while waiting for a visa turned into a long return, and then even longer when 'rona came 'round, so there was a 2018-2022 block when I wasn't there. In that time, I abandoned teaching/writing/chemistry and became a mover, then I ran the Washington branches of the moving company I worked for and ended up making way too much money. I blew it all on bookers and hoes, and I don't know what all the fuss was about... I guess we only get the bias from event organizers and gardeners.

I can't believe it's been that long. Seems like only yesterday . Anyway in your absence there have been a lot of changes. We lost one Black but gained a Jew so in terms of minorities you don't want to associate with it was kind of a wash.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2024, 10:50 AM
I know Meg has really missed you. To compensate he bought an inflatable doll and made it look like you and does "things" to it.

j2k4
03-22-2024, 03:49 PM
I predate all of you.

I don't know if the fact depresses or elevates me...

anon
03-22-2024, 03:58 PM
I know Meg has really missed you. To compensate he bought an inflatable doll and made it look like you and does "things" to it.

Well, everyone copes with loss in different ways... you bought a Macky voodoo doll and kept stabbing it on the basis it worked with Frank Sinatra.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2024, 07:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8iPUK0AGRo

Macky's back in town. I'm assuming "moving company" was an euphemism.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2024, 07:33 PM
I predate all of you.

Your dental hygienist isn't even on this forum and she sill views you as a predator. Allegedly.

mjmacky
03-22-2024, 08:55 PM
Very happy to see you here again. Sounds like you have had a few adventures and a lot of miles since we got an update. You mentioned Washington, I assume the western side. Even so, you would have been within 300 miles from me.

Actually happy you found that comment. I thought about replying to you on FB as soon as I saw you had replied. Just felt like it would come across as a bit disingenuous saying, "Sorry, didn't see your response" for all those years.

Well, I was all over the PNW because when I was doing moves, I would do long distance quite regularly, but most frequently just to neighboring states (Idaho and Oregon).

I still haven't gone onto FB to check, so I'm not sure which comment you meant.

j2k4
03-22-2024, 09:00 PM
I predate all of you.

Your dental hygienist isn't even on this forum and she sill views you as a predator. Allegedly.

Historical odds are against me...:(

mjmacky
03-22-2024, 09:13 PM
I can't believe it's been that long. Seems like only yesterday . Anyway in your absence there have been a lot of changes. We lost one Black but gained a Jew so in terms of minorities you don't want to associate with it was kind of a wash.

Time lapses quickly for me too. I would think only months have gone by since X happened when it really was 1-3 years. Works for me because people keep telling me cigarettes will kill me and I'm still waiting.

Maybe I'll check in periodically, but I'm quickly remembering why I bailed (other than the data loss that erased my precious writings). This site still functions like shit on mobile and the browser is nothing special. It's making me feel like I need to go update the content on my original Angelfire website.

Your recap means... no new sagas? It's really settling into becoming a time capsule. FST needs a reboot. Reboots are all the rage these days.

mjmacky
03-22-2024, 09:16 PM
Well, everyone copes with loss in different ways... you bought a Macky voodoo doll and kept stabbing it on the basis it worked with Frank Sinatra.

He doesn't stab it so much anymore. More recently he keeps licking its eyes, and that has become quite a nuisance.

anon
03-23-2024, 03:46 PM
Macky's back in town. I'm assuming "moving company" was an euphemism.

Well, apparently some are moved by his presence :flowers:

anon
Time lapses quickly for me too. I would think only months have gone by since X happened when it really was 1-3 years. Works for me because people keep telling me cigarettes will kill me and I'm still waiting.

Time inflation is a real thing and let's take a moment to honor my signature.

This site still functions like shit on mobile and the browser is nothing special.

Just think of it as a normie filter. Is Tapatalk still a thing? I think using a tiny screen to read and type is bullshit, but a few billion people obviously disagree.

anon
He doesn't stab it so much anymore. More recently he keeps licking its eyes, and that has become quite a nuisance.

It feels wet, sure, but it's not licking...