PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Search For Dvd Movies

NICKHAMMOND
12-07-2003, 08:51 PM
sorry im sure this had been delt with before,but how would i go about downloading the movies that just came out on dvd, so i can watch them on my computer in good quality?
thank you very much.

Nick

Gripper
12-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Have a look in the verifieds and use the search button :D

imnotanaddict
12-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by NICKHAMMOND@7 December 2003 - 20:51
sorry im sure this had been delt with before,but how would i go about downloading the movies that just came out on dvd, so  i can watch them on my computer in good quality?
thank you very much.

Nick
http://www.p2p-archive.com/verifieddownloads.htm

above is a list of verified movies some you'll be able to find users for and some not. Mabe not the newest but I'm sure youll find a few good ones. Just click the movie(link) and it will go straight to your traffic screen.

Next stop go to Movie World in this forum then to Verified Hashes. Most new movies are there. Some you'll get to download others may not from lack of sources.

I just picked this link up a few hours ago from Shared Holder I believe:
http://www.findhash.com/

Now 2 new movies I got a lot of sources for I have'nt hashed but if you do a search and see its the same length you know your in good shape:
insomnia.cd1 714498KB
insomnia.cd2 789020KB

another is:

Donnie Darko = beleave it or not it was the only file I would come up with when searching (sorry Ive already deleated) but the length is around 700,000 a little less if I remember right but the again thats not new but a good watch.

edit: I don't know where part of my post went (I screwed up ment to add Donnie Darko is several years old ....just new to me. lol :P

Another good movie I got good sources for were Dreamcatcher cd1 & 2

NICKHAMMOND
12-07-2003, 09:23 PM
right on man thanks.is irc worth it?

DWk
12-07-2003, 10:19 PM
depends on what you are looking for....if u want movies i prefer k-lite....