PDA

View Full Version : Good Verifieds Forum!

KinkoStinky
02-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Ok... Just go to my site located here (http://www.k-loot.tk) and then click on "Forum". Then you can just post all your verifieds there. And I assure you that this is not one of those cheap, stupid, little forums... I dunno, just go check it out!

ooo
02-14-2003, 09:39 PM
lol is it the same as the last one? lol it had no posts well like 5 i dink last time onli lolz

jetje
02-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Looks really nice Neo...

Finally we can Spam back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no serious looks nice but no posters yet, not even you??? :blink:

the verifieds seem to have a problem with posting? ooh i see you have to register????

KinkoStinky
02-14-2003, 09:45 PM
Well, I did do a few posts. But they got deleted by me... Why do they delete them! Wait...
Anyways, ya, I might do that... I just have people post messages and then let em register... I dunno...

jetje
02-14-2003, 09:46 PM
yeah let them post, if sites goes okay get to busy then you must register. That's how you attract more peeps

btw now you can feel on your own board how hard it is to handle you. Your own post deleted :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by jetje@14 February 2003 - 13:46
yeah let them post, if sites goes okay get to busy then you must register. That's how you attract more peeps

btw now you can feel on your own board how hard it is to handle you. Your own post deleted :lol:
lol... :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Well, you have to become a member to post on the forum... I dont think I can change that... Maybe I can, maybe I cant... Not sure...

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 01:30 AM
Ok! I finally have one member. So be sure you all enter and become a member. Remember, this is a new forum. So now is your chance to shine! Just dont post to much spam... Well, you can spam, just dont flame... So just act cool... Like this dude... B)

Bender
02-15-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@15 February 2003 - 02:30
Ok! I finally have one member. So be sure you all enter and become a member. Remember, this is a new forum. So now is your chance to shine! Just dont post to much spam... Well, you can spam, just dont flame... So just act cool... Like this dude...  B)
How desperate one can be!
Please spam me! :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Naw... Forget about the forum... Ill start spamming again when it gets fixed...