PDA

View Full Version : Drowning Pool Feat. Rob Zombie

OneDeadlybum
02-15-2003, 02:34 AM
Official song released starting NOW! I just bought the soundtrack tonight. It seems to be popular since at least 1600 results show up, but i've gone through 30 different versions and every single one of them was looped demos. This is the REAL song, I have yet to find it, so here you go.

I assume its still within the rules to describe the file, if not i'll edit my message or an admin can do it for me ;)

Descriptions:

(128 kbs version; 3141 kb)

(REAL! ripped from soundtrack CD)

(192 kbs version; 4709 kb)

(REAL ripped from soundtrack CD)

And of course the artist and songname following it. The artist is "DareDevil" (caps sensitive) for a faster way to finding it.

Lets hope you find my supernode, im sharing it RIGHT now. I just want to spread this excellent song ;)

I have rated them both "Excellent" so that way you can find it a little easier with filters on. If you get no results, try switching supernodes by disconnecting and re-connecting.

(EDIT: File sizes added, added Integrity rating)

OneDeadlybum
02-15-2003, 03:02 AM
Just a quick post letting you know that i've edited a few things.

PcH
02-15-2003, 03:32 AM
The lead singer from Drowning Pool died last year due to a rare heart condition. This must be older music.

OneDeadlybum
02-15-2003, 03:36 AM
Erm. Notice it says "FEATURING ROB ZOMBIE"? Hes the lead singer in the song, its off of the new movie "Daredevil" which just came out today.

And this is the second time in history I decide to share my files, and no ones downloading anything from me.

OneDeadlybum
02-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Cmon people, download something from me :P

Logan-Grimnar
02-15-2003, 05:40 AM
I already got the whole soundtrack....