PDA

View Full Version : K-lite Radio

oldmancan
12-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Illuminati and All

I tuned into the Stepp Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

The boyo left the show on until it was all over.

K-lite radio - spanning the generation gap.

Good Work All.

cheers omc

edit: it's Stepp, not Steve, Savage. My apologies.

RGX
12-09-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by oldmancan@9 December 2003 - 17:57
Illuminati and All

I tuned into the Steve Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

Good Work All.

cheers omc
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does your son know its on a file sharing forum? I would love to have my dad pirating stuff :D

"The Avatar Man"
12-09-2003, 06:05 PM
filesharing is not piracy. this is. :)
http://www.menvafan.net/vykort/piracy.jpg

RGX
12-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Whatever your definition may be :) :pirate:

oldmancan
12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
@RGX, yeah the kids know all about my stuff. One of them dl'd Napster years ago. I got into sharing and found k-lite. I rarely dl music anymore, I prefer to rip my own HQ stuff ( I found all the info here). The boyo still dl's. Mostly we just share what we got.

cheeers omc

edit: this is our current wallpaper, cause daddy don't want the kids to forget.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/125887/evilshow.jpeg

Illuminati
12-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by oldmancan@9 December 2003 - 18:57
I tuned into the Steve Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

Good Work All.

cheers omc
Nice to see the station's working miracles B) :D

Don't forget that you can also apply for your own show, be it a one-off or a regular thing :) The more DJs we have, the more different types of shows we have (I don't think we've got an identical pair just yet, thank god :D), and the more listeners we'd be able to cater to :)

Now please excuse me - I'm gonna go into RIAA-mode and pimp Stepp to take as much advantage of this as I can :w00t: :lol:

Stepp Savage
12-09-2003, 11:43 PM
Glad you enjoyed the show oldmancan / everyweek ill be bringing a good blend of good music B)