PDA

View Full Version : Emniem Is A Gay

mEtho
12-09-2003, 07:46 PM
i got this thread from other board and i think it is true..

34 year-old Detroit Man admits to homosexual affair with Eminem (9/12/03)

"In what has turned out to be a nightmare two weeks for Detroit's most famous rapper after Benzino 'revealed Eminem's true colors' (see News) it seems that some even more sordid details of Eminem's (Real name Marshall Mathers) past have come back to haunt him.

A 34 year-old former Detroit resident, who asked to remain unnamed, yesterday admitted that he'd had a 'love affair' with the rapper 11 years ago. He showed grainy pictures of the two together and admitted that Eminem had given him a massive pay-off when he signed with Dr. Dre to stop his former partner from saying anything. The man also played some intimate tapes that Eminem had made for him; the Source are said to be ready to face bankcrupcy in order to get hold of them.

"Marshall, or 'Pumpkin' as I used to call him, was a very tender, very giving partner. He admitted that he felt comfortable with me, and that he'd finally stopped living in self-denial regarding his sexuality." The man admitted that Eminem had chosen to keep their relationship a secret, and ended the relationship when one of his friends found out. He also said that one member of D12 was aware of the affair, but refused to say who.

The man also stated that Eminem had continued to call and meet with him until 1999, often for sex. Asked if he knew of any other homosexual affairs Eminem may have had, the man stated "None that I know of." Asked if their relationship had been solely sexual, the man replied; "No, we expressed our love for each other in several ways; verbally and sexually. Pumpkin was very much in love with me, as I was with him." Asked why he chose to expose Eminem, he said "I don't see it as exposure. I genuinely believe that I'm rescuing his life; because he is in denial of his true self."

The man accepted no money for this interview.

Source: Detroitnews.com

i knew he was a racist but i neven knew he was a gay!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2003, 07:54 PM
Emniem ?? Metho who's that :D
He's not gay it's just an ANTI eminem groupie,
Or he is :wacko:

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 07:54 PM
You're dumb asshole :D :lol: :P

mEtho
12-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Emniem ?? Metho who's that
Shit happens ;) anyway its Eminem not emniem :lol: :lol: :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Was that neccesary Metho?

mEtho
12-09-2003, 08:04 PM
its just some people..... anyway u r right, i'v removed it and remove urs as well plz :rolleyes:

wormless
12-09-2003, 08:06 PM
all the goodlooking men are gay :lol:

i still think hes a great guy no matter what ! his rapping is brilliant and the best!!!

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Totally agree with you on that point :D :rolleyes: B)

Smurfette
12-09-2003, 08:47 PM
"Eminem is a gay"?
A gay what? Talk English FCOL.

abu_has_the_power
12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
eminem is like mike jackson. he's trying to be something he can't be

mEtho
12-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 20:47
"Eminem is a gay"?
why tha fuck did u click on this thread if u didnt understand the title!
r u really that dumb!!!

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 20:56
eminem is trying to be something he can't be
Eminem is being nothing more that Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers and Eminem... Dont tell us he cant be that...

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin' Eminem a gay, or sayin' that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he's sayin', than say that you do not like THAT
Dont call him a gay
Dont call him wannabe nigga
Dont call him Michael Jackson
Dont talk any shit about him what you dont even fuckin know

FUCK OFF!!

youknowwhati'msayin'...

wormless
12-09-2003, 09:26 PM
being gay does not mean michael jackson. eminem is nothing like michael jackson and i do not beleive this rubbish. sounds more like the sun newspaper to me!

jetje
12-09-2003, 09:34 PM
guys keep it cool, so we mods don't need to close another thread ;)

wormless
12-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by jetje@9 December 2003 - 21:34
guys keep it cool, so we mods don't need to close another thread ;)
im cool and female! just forget these emotions :D

Smurfette
12-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by mEtho+9 December 2003 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mEtho &#064; 9 December 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 20:47
"Eminem is a gay"?
why tha fuck did u click on this thread if u didnt understand the title&#33;
r u really that dumb&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b][/quote]
Woops, looks like I managed to rattle a preteen&#39;s cage then, eh?

You must live a very insulated existance if you only regard things you already understand... you&#39;re not going to get decent results when you take your SATs if you carry on like that, you know. :)

Oh yeah... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

{I}{K}{E}
12-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by SLim Shady+9 December 2003 - 21:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SLim Shady &#064; 9 December 2003 - 21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 20:56
eminem is trying to be something he can&#39;t be
Eminem is being nothing more that Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers and Eminem... Dont tell us he cant be that...

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin&#39; Eminem a gay, or sayin&#39; that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he&#39;s sayin&#39;, than say that you do not like THAT
Dont call him a gay

FUCK OFF&#33;&#33;
[/b][/quote]
I like his music to but

Calm down wannabe....

Illuminati
12-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Can someone answer me the most fundamental question of this all...

Who the f*** cares in the first place if Eminem is bent or not? :blink: Some people getting their hopes up or sommat? :huh:

I thought there was an unwritten rule about keeping the feck out of rap music discussions anyway due to the large amount of flaming they cause <_<

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Why the f*ck you callin&#39; me "wannabe"? :blink:
Who said i&#39;m wannabe Eminem??? You dont even know me...
I&#39;m a really big fan of him, but not wannabe :S

mEtho
12-09-2003, 09:45 PM

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin&#39; Eminem a gay, or sayin&#39; that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he&#39;s sayin&#39;, than say that you do not like THAT
Dont call him a gay

FUCK OFF&#33;&#33;

First of ur English doesn’t make much sense and the grammar is really really poor, do something about it before u start acting like a man.

2nd every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

And dude get ur stupid facts right, its from a newspaper I never made this fricken story up, I am more like a messenger (its mistake to shot the messenger, L0L),

I think its time for u to FUCK OFF from this thread, that’s ur 3rd post, why tha fuck r u keep coming back for, I ignored u first cos I thought u another SLIM SHADY wanabe and living in its own dreamworld but u turned out to be fricken LORD of the noobsland……

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@9 December 2003 - 21:43
Can someone answer me the most fundamental question of this all...

Who the f*** cares in the first place if Eminem is bent or not? :blink: Some people getting their hopes up or sommat? :huh:
haha, right that (Y) :rolleyes:

mEtho
12-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 21:38
you&#39;re not going to get decent results when you take your SATs if you carry on like that, you know. :)

Oh yeah... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Roger that ;)

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@9 December 2003 - 21:45
every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

^^^ thats what i&#39;m talkin&#39; &#39;bout ^^^

Maybe you should "stop to live in your dream world" and at least not ignore post you reply to? :rolleyes:

Or was you too dumb to understand the message in it? I hope for you, not ;) :lol:

mEtho
12-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by SLim Shady+9 December 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SLim Shady @ 9 December 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@9 December 2003 - 21:45
every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

^^^ thats what i&#39;m talkin&#39; &#39;bout ^^^

Maybe you should "stop to live in your dream world" and at least not ignore post you reply to? :rolleyes:

Or was you too dumb to understand the message in it? I hope for you, not ;) :lol: [/b][/quote]
u came up with that after 20 minutes,, i really feel sorry for u,

this site will help u Click HERE (http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/_.html)

and

here is the best site where u can find eminem&#39;s lyrics Click Here (http://www.geocities.com/lyricseminem/) (Slim Shady WANNABE)

SLim Shady
12-09-2003, 10:26 PM
lol

Well... If you think i was sitting here, refreshing the page every minute to see your reply, and could not wait for it... Than you&#39;re wrong :P

I dont give so much f*ck about you and the shit you say, yaknow? ;)

Btw, if i really came 20 min late with my post, you replied 40 minutes later, lol

Well, the shit&#39;s just funny to me, so go on screamin&#39; WANNABE on me, and GAY on Eminem :teehee:
It has not more sence than me saying that you have eaten fruit youghurt today in the morning, lol

Oke, can you tell me now pls how many minutes after your last post i posted this reply? Dont forget to note that in your calendar ;)

pusher
12-10-2003, 04:17 AM
I loves me some fruit yogurt. Blueberry. Or Strawberry&#33;

Dammit, now I want yogurt&#33;

Alucard1475
12-10-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
eminem is like mike jackson. he&#39;s trying to be something he can&#39;t be
What, Black?? :lol:

SLim Shady
12-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Alucard1475+10 December 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 10 December 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
What, Black?? :lol: [/b][/quote]
LOL&#33; :lol:

ezyryder
12-10-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Alucard1475+10 December 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 10 December 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
What, Black?? :lol: [/b][/quote]
hahah, that was good Alucard.

I came into this a bit late, it&#39;s quite funny, but Metho ease of Slim Shady (the poster on the board). If he is a wannabe, then let it be. If he isn&#39;t, then fine. It&#39;s only natural for one to stick up until blue in the face for people they admire. Hell, when i was 13 I used to pretend to be Mr T. It did ware out quite quick tho.... i mean how many ways is thier to say "I pitty the fool".

As for a comment on the topic. I personally don&#39;t like his music, the guy himself I don&#39;t know. what we see usually isn&#39;t him and an image promoted to sell records. next to no artists show thier "true selfs" to the public. So he could very well be gay, yes, but he will have hidden it quite well. these photographers catch everything (Jennifer Anniston nude over her back wall anyone?) so can only assume if he was ever caught kissing a guy or holding hands, it would be caught on camera.

One thing we do know, he has a daughter. it&#39;s got to count as some evidence towards his "sexuality" - of course not always the case.

either way, who really cares? the only gossip i care about is ones such as "Bush has choked on another pretzil, almost died again&#33;" or "we are at war".

namzuf9
12-10-2003, 09:54 PM
I&#39;d love to know why someones sexuality has to be discussed so openly. Eminem brings great pleasure to many with his music (true he makes a lotta &#036; as well) what does it matter if he is gay, bi or straight?

Personally I&#39;m more likely to believe this is some more bull stirred up by Ray Bezino and Dave Mays (owners of "The Source" a hip hop magazine) I know theres still an on going battle between them and Eminem.

On another point, why do threads about musical tastes or rap always end in petty flaming :angry:
Why cant we just all be friends? :rolleyes:

Edit: I cant spell <_<

TRshady
12-10-2003, 10:21 PM
First off, it wouldn&#39;t matter if he is gay or not ... although this wouldn&#39;t suit his hard image and make sense after listening to his songs. Secondly, it&#39;s not true&#33;
Check the source.com, its been verified as false.

What Eminem does have to worry about though is the racist tape ...
He claimed it was recorded when he was 16, he&#39;s now 31 ..... the actual tape has now been revealed to have been manufactured in 1992 .. you do the math.

Wizzandabe
12-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@9 December 2003 - 19:46
i got this thread from other board and i think it is true..

34 year-old Detroit Man admits to homosexual affair with Eminem (9/12/03)

"In what has turned out to be a nightmare two weeks for Detroit&#39;s most famous rapper after Benzino &#39;revealed Eminem&#39;s true colors&#39; (see News) it seems that some even more sordid details of Eminem&#39;s (Real name Marshall Mathers) past have come back to haunt him.

A 34 year-old former Detroit resident, who asked to remain unnamed, yesterday admitted that he&#39;d had a &#39;love affair&#39; with the rapper 11 years ago. He showed grainy pictures of the two together and admitted that Eminem had given him a massive pay-off when he signed with Dr. Dre to stop his former partner from saying anything. The man also played some intimate tapes that Eminem had made for him; the Source are said to be ready to face bankcrupcy in order to get hold of them.

"Marshall, or &#39;Pumpkin&#39; as I used to call him, was a very tender, very giving partner. He admitted that he felt comfortable with me, and that he&#39;d finally stopped living in self-denial regarding his sexuality." The man admitted that Eminem had chosen to keep their relationship a secret, and ended the relationship when one of his friends found out. He also said that one member of D12 was aware of the affair, but refused to say who.

The man also stated that Eminem had continued to call and meet with him until 1999, often for sex. Asked if he knew of any other homosexual affairs Eminem may have had, the man stated "None that I know of." Asked if their relationship had been solely sexual, the man replied; "No, we expressed our love for each other in several ways; verbally and sexually. Pumpkin was very much in love with me, as I was with him." Asked why he chose to expose Eminem, he said "I don&#39;t see it as exposure. I genuinely believe that I&#39;m rescuing his life; because he is in denial of his true self."

The man accepted no money for this interview.

Source: Detroitnews.com

i knew he was a racist but i neven knew he was a gay&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

h121589
12-10-2003, 11:12 PM
eminem is in trouble in 1 of his unreleased songs he says that he wants the president dead

namzuf9
12-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by h121589@11 December 2003 - 00:12
eminem is in trouble in 1 of his unreleased songs he says that he wants the president dead
I heard that story in a british tabloid. Apparently he&#39;s being investigated by the FBI and CIA.
But I don&#39;t believe everything I read.

As for that racist thing, come on. Eminem works in an industry which is pretty much dominated by people of black origin (not sure which PC term to use) If he really was a racist he surely would of collected his millions and left.
I&#39;ve heard the tapes and I cant say that either of them sound particularly racist.
On the "foolish pride" tape, he makes a (misjudged) generalisation on black girls and in the other he uses the word nigga. That in itself could be loosely defined as racist but its all a case of context. The "foolish pride" tape was, according to Eminem,
was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I&#39;d just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American
The second recording to appear was just a 15 second snippet and is not (as far as I know) acknowledged by Eminem to be his voice.

Quote source: VH1.com news (http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1480512/11182003/eminem.jhtml)

TRshady
12-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by h121589@10 December 2003 - 23:12
The songs called "We are Americans", from the "Straight from the lab" ep.
The actual line is: "I dont rap for dead presidents, but I&#39;d rather see the president"
Though its been said that they wont go into a further investigation as the track was leaked or stolen and not meant for release.

h121589
12-11-2003, 01:10 AM
eminem is racist

eminem is not racist if he was then he wouldnt of been 50 cents favorite white boy

cuz 50 cents said in one of his songs in "Get Rich or Die Tryin" Eminem u no u my favorite white boy rite

TRshady
12-11-2003, 02:29 AM
lol, so that line:

"Yo slim, you know your my favourite white boy right? ... I, I owe you for this one"

Means he&#39;s not racist? ... glad thats done and dusted then.
I dont think its just that quote that proves his not racist but yeah, he isn&#39;t. If it wasn&#39;t for his colour then he would be black. He has grew up and worked with black people all his life, most if not all his friends are black and for him to be accussed as racist is stupid ... oh, and who by? ... his main rival. Strange ....

h121589
12-12-2003, 12:50 AM
and i have another reason 4 eminem 4 not being racist

in the song BULLY he says "WE DONT PLAY THAT WHITE AND BLACK SHIT"