PDA

View Full Version : Queue

accat13
12-10-2003, 06:40 PM
whats your longest time in a queue (fserve or xdcc) mines about 2 days lol (fserve) :o

tracydani
12-10-2003, 06:45 PM
36 hours for a file I had forgotten about. I then proceeded to click on the wrong x at the top of the screen trying to close a window and lost my place :blink:

TD

Razz
12-10-2003, 06:45 PM
lol your almost there 3days and 12hours :)

That was back in the day i started using irc, these days i tend to just get put straight in the queues on most places cos i know most of the ops and stuff :)

accat13
12-10-2003, 06:53 PM
i gave up on a queue once forgot to cancel the request ..came back a day later by accident and the dload started right away ..i said wtf then i realized what happened haha..

Damnatory
12-17-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by tracydani+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>36 hours for a file I had forgotten about. I then proceeded to click on the wrong x at the top of the screen trying to close a window and lost my place&nbsp;
TD [/b]
You have 10 minutes to return to a channel before your queue is deleted. This is a little failsafe so that things like this don&#39;t happen. :D

<!--QuoteBegin-accat13
i gave up on a queue once forgot to cancel the request ..came back a day later by accident and the dload started right away ..i said wtf then i realized what happened haha..[/quote]
Queue&#39;s are deleted after 10 minutes of away time... <_<

slick nick
12-18-2003, 01:26 AM
it seems after puytting in that script info from the advanced leeching thread i went off for over an hour and came back and still had my queue position in two different rooms.

forgot to put my longest wait: 23 hours. well worth it though. ;)

2nd edit: been queued here for 32 hr&#39;s. with 2 and a half more to go.

Rip The Jacker
12-18-2003, 04:11 AM
Every time I get placed in a queue, I just leave and try another bot with the file.

I&#39;m impatient. :P