PDA

View Full Version : The Day The Chat Went Crazy

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Edited: Cause skweeky seemed pissed...

Skweeky
02-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Neo....why????
Why did you edit the list of the people present there? There were 10 more people in there.
And the only people that were opped were IC, razz, RF and kiwi

Maybe you all want to know why I opped those four?
reason: Neo wanted to take over the chatroom :angry:

edit:typo

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@15 February 2003 - 12:06
Ya... Here is a picture of everyone being op except me.. Id just though id post it since others cant seem to download from me...

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1587837.jpg
:lol: Actually, at the top of the screenshot, you can see that Neo said he was going to take it over too. LOL :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Ok... Heres what happened... I first claimed that I could take over the chat, then I noticed that there were two bots there. So I said I couldn't do it. Then skeeky oped a few people...

The Great Dude
02-15-2003, 08:17 PM
lol, the klchat will never be boring. :lol:

mrcall1969
02-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Neo, Grow up, does it really matter??

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Oping always seems to happen when someone starts acting annoying. I remember a time when this guy came into the chat and was like named JetFast or MonkeySh*T (he kept changing his name) and wouldn't stop being an a$$hole. ahh he didn't last very long :lol:

But you will never fall asleep if your in the chat.

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 08:22 PM
A few people told me they wanted this picture... But they couldn't get it since there were problems... So I decided to post it here, on the forum!

mrcall1969
02-15-2003, 08:25 PM
If that's the case why take it off then??? No wonder you get banned!

Skweeky
02-15-2003, 08:37 PM
yes, Neo why did u take it away then.
I don't care, I took a screenshot of it anyway, this will only get you in troubles even more.
Have fun

KinkoStinky
02-15-2003, 08:43 PM
Fine fien... If you want me to, ill post it back up... Just after lunch...
I never knew you people wanted it so much... <_<

Skweeky
02-15-2003, 08:59 PM
oh no Neo, don&#39;t bother, I&#39;ll do it for you.
Here are my screenshots of Neo&#39;s little work of art <_<

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=CsYiNgZLexqWDhK1sQn6otyzT&ext=.jpg

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=l2eA7om2yhptUYOKRMUGJcav0&ext=.jpg

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/show.php?id=IuW5VhuNylaXA4pQv74Zg4ySH&ext=.jpg

I believe that is called fraud......

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Edited: Cause I feel like it...

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:03 AM
Anyways, I post a picture of everyone being an op, skweeky gets pissed even though I never said anywhere on the forum that it was skweekys fault, and since skweeky is pissed, everyone gets pissed to? Lol, you guys are funny... Sure the last time I would understand but this time? You guys are wack...

Note: Im talking to people who go to the chat who have something against me...

Knuckles187
02-16-2003, 01:07 AM
ok ok ok

right,....

usually i discuss these thing&#39;s with my team...

but i dont actually care...

i am the big dog and thats my yard (thankyou undertaker for those words)

i have had enough of your bullshit... you are now on my sh*tlist.. you come in you get banned... you come in again you get banned...

no m,atter how much you come in... oh yes you get banned...

this isnt a 50 day thing this is me making an exception to the rule for you&#33;

you have now pissed me off between you and k4l.. you have had over 90% of the ban&#39;s....

so your gone. we dont want to hear your name mentioned in there at all unless it is insulting in which case i will be most pleased&#33;.

Good day to you.

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by VanDiem@15 February 2003 - 17:07
ok ok ok

right,....

usually i discuss these thing&#39;s with my team...

but i dont actually care...

i am the big dog and thats my yard (thankyou undertaker for those words)

i have had enough of your bullshit... you are now on my sh*tlist.. you come in you get banned... you come in again you get banned...

no m,atter how much you come in... oh yes you get banned...

this isnt a 50 day thing this is me making an exception to the rule for you&#33;

you have now pissed me off between you and k4l.. you have had over 90% of the ban&#39;s....

so your gone. we dont want to hear your name mentioned in there at all unless it is insulting in which case i will be most pleased&#33;.

Good day to you.
Um... That was a long time ago... Anyways, everytime I connect to the internet I get a new ip (up to 6 plus 24 more), so I have no idea how long you plan to keep me banned. Anyways, why you guys so pissed I just post a picture of everyone being an op? Plus one more final question, do you have any logs of k4l talking? Cause I dont remember being k4l...

N£MO
02-16-2003, 01:15 AM
:lol: :lol: ...I like your choice of words VanDiem&#33;&#33;You have asked for that for a long time neo...you are an annoying asshole&#33;&#33;And im sorry to offend the assholes out there..... :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:17 AM
I would still like a log of k4l talking...

Knuckles187
02-16-2003, 01:23 AM
well i have to be honest i dont actually care.. and do you really think i want to show you log&#39;s?

no...

1, you have no rights... not even basic human ones..
2, you are an irritable arse (and that offfends the irritable arses)
3, you would just edit them beyond belief...
4, you suck..
5, you offend my irc room.
6, did i mention you suck?

N£MO
02-16-2003, 01:26 AM
:lol: :lol:

Skweeky
02-16-2003, 01:27 AM
we love you T, we do, we love you T ,we do, we do&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: B)

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:29 AM
Heh... Now I know who created the chat... Cause last time I asked no one really knew or never said anything... Plus, why blame me for doing something if you dont have proof? One more thing, if your gona blame me for something please give good DETAILS... Cause SuperJude blamed me for being k4l and I said I never was k4l or I never remember being him. Plus the way he was blaming me sounded like I was being k4l that day. But then a few hours later he finally said I never was him that day. He said I was k4l in the past. So that cleared a lot of confusion. But still, I dont remember being k4l...

Bender
02-16-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 02:29
Heh... Now I know who created the chat... Cause last time I asked no one really knew or never said anything... Plus, why blame me for doing something if you dont have proof? One more thing, if your gona blame me for something please give good DETAILS... Cause SuperJude blamed me for being k4l and I said I never was k4l or I never remember being him. Plus the way he was blaming me sounded like I was being k4l that day. But then a few hours later he finally said I never was him that day. He said I was k4l in the past. So that cleared a lot of confusion. But still, I dont remember being k4l...
Neo, let me teach you two more words...no, three&#33;
"you", "are" and "pathetic".

Do you really think people on this board believe your lies?

I&#39;ve got another three for you:
"get", "a" and "life".

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 05:28 AM
F*ck you... I would explain a bit but yer little boyish mind wont do jack sh*t for ya...

Anyways, I have a questions for squeeky... Explain again what I did... I do agree that the first time you explained thins clearly... Now please do it again.

El_Jefe
02-16-2003, 05:33 AM
I think any further discussion on this matter should probably occur via PM.

-----Closed-----