PDA

View Full Version : Hey , Just Registered- *important Point

samar
02-16-2003, 02:29 AM
hi everyone
this is a real good version

ive been using a version which has ur participation level at 1000 at the beginning itself

till now i saw no difference in the two

--------------------

**i want to mention a very important problem in kazaa::::
-its that the downloads have fake names
-i downloaded medal of honor twice from two groups .. i got hitman once and some deltaforce the next time

-------------------------------

So , i think this forum gives us a chance to give the right directions for a download ..
for example ----->>> *Please give the description,filename and filesize of a file that u downloaded(if its the right file and working fine) - it would save days of time downloading the wrong file for others like me who have low download speeds ..

EVERYONE Please do consider this

lets start threads/posts like "download hints for <anyfile>"giving the size,name and description for the file so that people can identify the right file from all the fake files

Thank u
-Samar-

By the way , can anyone help me with medal of honor .. which among all fake files to download??

El_Jefe
02-16-2003, 02:32 AM
This basically exists in the verified forums, which still exist but are offline for the time being due to a problem with the board&#39;s software licensing agreement. They&#39;ll be back up when we resolve the situation.

Mivaro
02-16-2003, 02:33 AM
read this thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=14394) for more info

Longdong
02-16-2003, 09:36 PM
So , i think this forum gives us a chance to give the right directions for a download ..
for example -----&#62;>> *Please give the description,filename and filesize of a file that u downloaded(if its the right file and working fine) - it would save days of time downloading the wrong file for others like me who have low download speeds ..

EVERYONE Please do consider this

lets start threads/posts like "download hints for <anyfile>"giving the size,name and description for the file so that people can identify the right file from all the fake files

Great idea but you&#39;re a couple of months too late&#33; :D

The Great Dude
02-17-2003, 03:03 AM
I think that idea was already in the vertifieds which is down. We use sig2dat to post stuff...

samar
02-17-2003, 06:53 PM
veriefied forums ,,
just checked out what it was

i hope its comes back ..thats what is the essence of the board i suppose

tahnks for the feedback guys

TRshady
02-17-2003, 07:02 PM
People keep going on about the verified section (which is good) does anyone know a more accurate time then soon when itll be out?

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Don&#39;t think there is a precise time on which it will come back up. Just have patience.

TRshady
02-17-2003, 07:15 PM
Cool, i dont need the verified section yet, but to know its there if needed would be great.

Longdong
02-18-2003, 09:57 AM
Theres plenty of other sites around with verifieds on but not updated that often