PDA

View Full Version : For Mrlessk

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 02:19 AM
for those of you who aren't sure why i started this topic, take a look here (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=87726&st=0&#entry734768)

i find this post incredibly funny :lol:

let me break it down:

You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading

ok...firstly, it's "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" (obviously yet another american attempt to remove some content with a view on cutting down on workload). i do not have a.d.h.d, thus i did actually read your entire post. though to be honest, i found it lacking in content and rather boring.

If you had you might not have found any grounds for your attack or criticism and attempt to undermine what I have to say and, once again show your ignorance.

yes, i did read the entire post, this is why i constructed my reply based on the content of your post :)

I've seen your other postings and in none of them do you ever have anything constructive or informative to say...you only attack the author...that is your M.O.

though it may be said that occasionally i do find cause to attack certain authors of posts here, i also do help people who have problems and seek help or advice. you only need look through some of my posts to see this :)

What is ironic and laughable is before I completed my post at the beginning of this thread I told my friend here to expect negative comments from three Forum members:
1) 3rd gen boob
2) ??
3) ??

lol, sure enough as predicted, you came through with flying colors. Didn't take you long at all.

perhaps you should think about starting a fortune telling business. oh, and i can't find any members called "??", they must have been registered here before me (and have been subsequently pruned by VB)

I won't respond to whatever you have to say after this, in this thread or any other because you're simply not worth my time 3rd gen boob.

that's a shame, because i was looking forward to a nice healthy debate with you

I don't know you but you come across as probably some 19 or 20 year old kid somewhere in europe

well, that's pretty close, i'm actually an 18 year old scotsman

the way you've verbally attacked America and it's President

if america didn't have such a stupid president, i wouldn't have anything to say. also, remember that "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

I also suspect you probably are a school drop-out

well, no actually. i passed high school and am currently at university. i did 'fail' my first year at chemistry, however, i'm currently doing computer science.

nothing more to contribute to society than your incoherent babblings here in these Forums.

i'd hardly call my babbling incoherent
:rolleyes:

3rd gen noob :)
NOTE: the smilie of course indicates this was all said with jocular intent

bigboab
12-14-2003, 02:22 AM
I think I am starting to see double. :unsure:

namzuf9
12-14-2003, 03:55 AM
Ohhh. Bitchy bitchy bitchy................................

Handbags at ten paces anyone :P

colt45joe
12-14-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 02:19
"Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder"
i thought it was

attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

Mik3ll
12-14-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 02:19

You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading

ok...firstly, it's "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" (obviously yet another american attempt to remove some content with a view on cutting down on workload). i do not have a.d.h.d, thus i did actually read your entire post. though to be honest, i found it lacking in content and rather boring.
There is such thing as "attention deficit disorder" (ADD), I have it, its like ADHD, but your not hyperactive.

hobbes
12-14-2003, 04:29 AM
You can have A.D.D. OR A.D.H.D.

I guess Mrlessk could only determine that you couldn't pay attention to an entire post, hence he diagnosed you with A.D.D..

Had he known that you run madly on a huge hamster wheel while you post, he might have given a more accurate diagnosis.

At what age do "scotboys" become Scotmen. I guess you must be a man as your signature is constantly drinking. Very uplifting and intellectual.

You made a comment on another thread

gung ho stupid american solders

not a huge surprise

What exactly does this mean? Comes off as a cheap shot, to me. Based on nothing but some media generated stereo-type.

You can poke fun a George W. all you want, but to make comments about American citizens is inappropriate. Unless, of course, we Americans can all assume that you Scots are all drunks with the psychiatric issues of Hypoluxa.

I think you can do better. Frankly, I am more disappointed than anything else.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 03:29
At what age do "scotboys" become Scotmen. I guess you must be a man as your signature is constantly drinking. Very uplifting and intellectual.

You made a comment on another thread

not a huge surprise

What exactly does this mean? Comes off as a cheap shot, to me. Based on nothing but some media generated stereo-type.

You can poke fun a George W. all you want, but to make comments about American citizens is inappropriate. Unless, of course, we Americans can all assume that you Scots are all drunks with the psychiatric issues of Hypoluxa.

I think you can do better. Frankly, I am more disappointed than anything else.
when they are taken to the mountains to be taught the ways of the braveheart :rolleyes:

the only reason i have this sig is because i find it amusing and i drink guinness. there is no intended hidden message there :)

my american soldiers comment means exactly what it says "stupid american soldiers". make of it what you will

comments about american citizens aren't inappropriate, in my opinion. if i want to, i can say that i think all americans are stupid

of course, you can assume all you want about the scots being common alcoholics, or crazy people, but that doesn't make you correct

kurtsl0an
12-14-2003, 04:44 AM
STFU 3rd gen - u really r an asshole - <_<

hobbes
12-14-2003, 05:10 AM
Your coming off as a "sour grapes boy". Sure, all Americans are stupid, believe whatever you want to get you through the night. Don&#39;t let reality interfere with your Guiness induced vision.

I find it interesting that you feel that Americans are fundamentally different from Scotsman, since that is where my family originates. I would think an enlightened man would understand the "normal distribution curve". Some are smart, some are dumb, most are average. To assume that all are stupid is a statistical improbability, particularly if you consider that we are the most influential country in the world. I thought you were a student of the maths?Calculating Averages (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=82095&view=findpost&p=666963)

Scotland holds less worldwide influence than Oprah Winfrey, congrats on that. So please sit back in your do nothing, impotent country and take cheap shots at the top dog.

Sour grapes all around to create your bitter potion.

Apologises to my Scottish friends, your friend here just needs to learn a little manners.

kAb
12-14-2003, 05:18 AM
there is a difference between add and adhd.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 04:10
Sure, all Americans are stupid, believe whatever you want to get you through the night.
where exactly did i say that all americans were stupid?

i said that i could say that if i wanted to :)

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an@14 December 2003 - 03:44
STFU 3rd gen - u really r an asshole - <_<
are you an american?
because from that answer, i&#39;d guess you were :)

hobbes
12-14-2003, 05:48 AM
Would you like a parachute with that bail out?

Thanks, game and match to America.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 04:48
Would you like a parachute with that bail out?

Thanks, game and match to America.
are you kidding me on?
seriously

i&#39;ve never said that all americans are stupid
not once

yes, i do think that there are a number of stupid americans, but i&#39;ve never said that i thought all americans were stupid

call that a bail out if you like

kurtsl0an
12-14-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+13 December 2003 - 23:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 13 December 2003 - 23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an@14 December 2003 - 03:44
STFU 3rd gen - u really r an asshole -&nbsp; <_<
are you an american?
because from that answer, i&#39;d guess you were :) [/b][/quote]
from your responses - i would never be able 2 guess where u r from cuz i&#39;m not a racist - as u apparently are.
i would never classify a group of people 2gether, as u have so eliquantley have done here. <_<

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an@14 December 2003 - 04:53
from your responses - i would never be able 2 guess where u r from cuz i&#39;m not a racist - as u apparently are.
i would never classify a group of people 2gether, as u have so eliquantley have done here. <_<
nationalist, not racist :P

kurtsl0an
12-14-2003, 05:57 AM
use webster.com - racism is 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination - which u have shown - :P

hobbes
12-14-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:29

not a huge surprise

So I guess, based on the content of several of your posts, am I not allowed to understand a certain theme.

Excuse me for not being concrete and reading between the lines.

Again, whatever you need to believe to assume you are superior to the average American, grab tightly and hold dear.

Watch the trees on your descent, parachute boy.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an@14 December 2003 - 04:57
use webster.com - racism is 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination - which u have shown - :P
been there, done that

racism is "The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others" or "Discrimination or prejudice based on race"

americans are not a race, so it&#39;s nationalism, not racism

game, set, match me? :P

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 04:58
Again, whatever you need to believe to assume you are superior to the average American, grab tightly and hold dear.
superiority is not based on intelligence, imo

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 06:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 14 December 2003 - 06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 04:58
superiority is not based on intelligence, imo[/b][/quote]
So I guess it is based in power or influence, then. Well since you are looking up at Oprah&#39;s ass, enjoy your view from the bottom then.

Usually when I club baby seals it doesn&#39;t get this lop sided.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:02
So I guess it is based in power or influence, then. Well since you are looking up at Oprah&#39;s ass, enjoy your view from the bottom then.

Usually when I club baby seals it doesn&#39;t get this lop sided.
ok, i&#39;ll admit &#39;defeat&#39;

but let me leave with this little question...why is there an enormous amount more hate directed towards america than there is scotland?

:)

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:15 AM
Why ask the retarded boy his opinion, nobody cares.

Now, I really don&#39;t mean that cruelly, but in the international stage, what influence does Scotland have? It is seen as a bunch of drunks wearing kilts and rioting at soccer matches.

Since my ancestors are Scottish, I know that is crap, but I am giving you the general opinion.

Nobody hates the retarded boy, sympathy is more likely.

I think the greater the international influence a country has, the greater the scrutiny and critcism. I will openly admit we have major faults politcally, no questions asked. I just want to be considered as a person, not lumped into some stereotype.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:15
Now, I really don&#39;t mean that cruelly, but in the international stage, what influence does Scotland have? It is seen as a bunch of drunks wearing kilts and rioting at soccer matches.

Since my ancestors are Scottish, I know that is crap, but I am giving you the general opinion.

I think the greater the international influence a country has, the greater the scrutiny and critcism. I will openly admit we have major faults politcally, no questions asked. I just want to be considered as a person, not lumped into some stereotype.
double standards from an american?

not a surprise <_<

(there&#39;s another &#39;sound byte&#39; for you) ;)

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 14 December 2003 - 07:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:15

double standards from an american?

not a surprise <_<

(there&#39;s another &#39;sound byte&#39; for you) ;)[/b][/quote]
You can determine the joke from the message, no? The "general opinion" is that of world opinion, not specifically American opinion.

The message is that Scotland is internationally irrelevant and thus falls below the hatred radar.

America is target numero uno&#33;

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:21
You can determine the joke from the message, no? The "general opinion" is that of world opinion, not specifically American opinion.

The message is that Scotland is internationally irrelevant and thus falls below the hatred radar.

America is target numero uno&#33;
what about japan then?
japan is an important country on the world stage, rich and successful, yet it has very little hate towards it

why is this so?

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:30 AM
Isolationist policy, also impotent in a miltary sense. America&#39;s navy has been protecting that country for over 30 years.

Japanese people also are enamored of American people and our culture.

Japan poses no threat to any one.

Fear inspires hate.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:30
now that made me laugh :lol:

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 14 December 2003 - 07:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:30
now that made me laugh :lol:[/b][/quote]
Why, they have no military force. We have American military bases in Japan right now.

They have no functional military capacity, period.

Japan has no nuclear weapons capability

Lamsey
12-14-2003, 02:19 PM
I dunno, stick a few people in Hiroshima and the effects of nuclear weapons will soon kill &#39;em off.

Oh and btw - the image of Scotsmen rioting at football matches doesn&#39;t exist. Scots are widely recognised as some of the best football fans in the world; in fact, Celtic fans were recently voted the best in the world by both UEFA and FIFA.

It is the English who notoriously riot at football matches. The Turkish are worse, but don&#39;t seem to have achieved the same notoriety.

Oh, and btw, scoring and counting points is below you both ;)

J'Pol
12-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Obviously Americans aren&#39;t stupid.

Some are clever, most are average, some are below average. That however is when you compare them to each other. That&#39;s how it works statistics bunny boy.

It is when you compare them to everyone else, that you reach the conclusion, the average American has below average intelligence.

Lamsey
12-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Some statistical evidence supporting the above (http://www.netcartoon.net/naaas/quiz.html) - go to &#39;view results&#39;.

RGX
12-14-2003, 02:40 PM
3rd gen Noob, didnt you have a signature a while back along the lines of "americans are stupid?"

Quite a few people, including me, asked you to remove it, may have been a previous incarnation, not sure

hobbes
12-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@14 December 2003 - 15:19

Oh and btw - the image of Scotsmen rioting at football matches doesn&#39;t exist. Scots are widely recognised as some of the best football fans in the world; in fact, Celtic fans were recently voted the best in the world by both UEFA and FIFA.

That was my point Lamsey. Why let facts interfere with a delightfully inaccurate stereo-type, you whiskey swilling, bagpipe playing, panty wearing kilt-boy. :lol:

I find it hard to believe that Americans are actually below average in intelligence. I would say that our knowledge of geography and world affairs is way below average. But the reason we don&#39;t know about the world is because we don&#39;t have to. We have international influence, so people are aware of us. Why would I ever even think of Scotland, except for leprechauns and Lucky Charms cereal.

You people here, are your countrys&#39; ambassadors.

Lamsey
12-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 18:20
That was my point Lamsey. Why let facts interfere with a delightfully inaccurate stereo-type, you whiskey swilling, bagpipe playing, panty wearing kilt-boy. :lol:

I find it hard to believe that Americans are actually below average in intelligence. I would say that our knowledge of geography and world affairs is way below average. But the reason we don&#39;t know about the world is because we don&#39;t have to. We have international influence, so people are aware of us. Why would I ever even think of Scotland, except for leprechauns and Lucky Charms cereal.
Again, completely missing the point.

There is no stereotype of Scots rioting at football matches. I&#39;m not arguing the veracity of such a stereotype, I&#39;m disputing its existence. We are good fans - the "Tartan Army" are renowned for being good fans throughout the world.

And leprechauns are an Irish stereotype, not Scottish.

Must try harder.

hobbes
12-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+14 December 2003 - 20:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 14 December 2003 - 20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 18:20

Again, completely missing the point.

There is no stereotype of Scots rioting at football matches. I&#39;m not arguing the veracity of such a stereotype, I&#39;m disputing its existence. We are good fans - the "Tartan Army" are renowned for being good fans throughout the world.

And leprechauns are an Irish stereotype, not Scottish.

Must try harder.[/b][/quote]

Well, I think your trying hard enough, if that means anything. Stop being so hard on yourself ;)

But if I want to believe that, certainly I have the right. Just as Noob demanded the right to believe that all Americans are stupid. Both of us are clinging to beliefs that are totally unfounded. That is the point.

If you want to say that that stereo-type does not exist, I would say, "so what". It has nothing to do with the point of the thread. I actually know nothing about the reputation of Scottish fans and I could care less. If you want to laud your scottish fans, start your own webpage.

edit: careless mistake

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by RGX@14 December 2003 - 13:40
3rd gen Noob, didnt you have a signature a while back along the lines of "americans are stupid?"

Quite a few people, including me, asked you to remove it, may have been a previous incarnation, not sure
yes, i did

it was "i hate stupid americans"

then i changed it to "i hate stupid americans equally as much as all other stupid people"

hobbes
12-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+15 December 2003 - 00:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 15 December 2003 - 00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-RGX@14 December 2003 - 13:40

yes, i did

it was "i hate stupid americans"

then i changed it to "i hate stupid americans equally as much as all other stupid people"[/b][/quote]
I hate stupid people, too.

But then again, they make me feel a little bit better about myself.

It&#39;s just a shame that there are so many of them and that they have power and influence.

FatBastard
01-26-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@15 December 2003 - 04:23

If they are so good, why did they stop the annual England Scotland matches?

It was because of the disgusting behaviour of the Scottish fans.

How much damage did they do to Wembley stadium after the last annual game there? Hundreds of thousands of pounds worth. They also caused havoc in Wembley itself, drunken Scots roaming around pissing up anything that didn&#39;t move&#33;

You may have a good reputation in your own eyes, but not to the rest of us. <_<

4th gen
01-26-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard+26 January 2004 - 06:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBastard @ 26 January 2004 - 06:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@15 December 2003 - 04:23

If they are so good, why did they stop the annual England Scotland matches?

It was because of the disgusting behaviour of the Scottish fans.

How much damage did they do to Wembley stadium after the last annual game there? Hundreds of thousands of pounds worth. They also caused havoc in Wembley itself, drunken Scots roaming around pissing up anything that didn&#39;t move&#33;

You may have a good reputation in your own eyes, but not to the rest of us. <_< [/b][/quote]
I think you&#39;ll find that present tense was used <_<