PDA

View Full Version : JimF and NeoShoyru Flaming

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 12:23 AM
Edit by El_Jefe:
The following was split off from another thread in the 'about our website" forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew yer name but I dont remember you posted verifieds... Oh well, anyways, I posted more games then dawn did... I would give a link but I cant... BTW, where is dawn... Maybe ever since the verifieds were gone, he did suicide!

J'Pol
02-16-2003, 12:38 AM
NeoS

We remember that you posted all of those sigs. In fact didn't dawn get pissed of with you because most of them were copied from Dawn's post. Indeed you then placed them on your wee website. I remember you trying to tout it as the new verified section.

As I recall dawn didn't object to you stealing them, just that you didn't acknowledge someone else's work.

I see your new game is trying to become popular by spamming. What you seem not to realise is that when Martha does it there is a degree of wit employed. It's actually quite clever and amusing. You are just being a pain in the arse.

It's particularly sad when you post comments like I'm the forum bitch. Try to get some self respect. The big boys are laughing at you, not with you.

Cheers

JimF

PS To Freak1e. Variety is the spice of life. We really do need arses like this.

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by JimF@15 February 2003 - 16:38
NeoS

We remember that you posted all of those sigs. In fact didn't dawn get pissed of with you because most of them were copied from Dawn's post. Indeed you then placed them on your wee website. I remember you trying to tout it as the new verified section.

As I recall dawn didn't object to you stealing them, just that you didn't acknowledge someone else's work.

I see your new game is trying to become popular by spamming. What you seem not to realise is that when Martha does it there is a degree of wit employed. It's actually quite clever and amusing. You are just being a pain in the arse.

It's particularly sad when you post comments like I'm the forum bitch. Try to get some self respect. The big boys are laughing at you, not with you.

Cheers

JimF

Um... I dont see why dawn would have been pissed off. Cause I know for a FACT that I gave him credit. Anyways, sigs are free to use. I dont really mind if people copy all of my sigs and put it on their website. Anyways, I did give credit for the sigs that I used from other people. I just put the latest 5 people I used sigs from. But after awile, people stoped giving me verifieds and the verifieds section was down. So I took down the credit area. I did get an e-mail a while ago, I would give credit but I want to protect his e-mail...

J'Pol
02-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru+16 February 2003 - 01:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 16 February 2003 - 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JimF@15 February 2003 - 16:38
NeoS

We remember that you posted all of those sigs. In fact didn&#39;t dawn get pissed of with you because most of them were copied from Dawn&#39;s post. Indeed you then placed them on your wee website. I remember you trying to tout it as the new verified section.

As I recall dawn didn&#39;t object to you stealing them, just that you didn&#39;t acknowledge someone else&#39;s work.

I see your new game is trying to become popular by spamming. What you seem not to realise is that when Martha does it there is a degree of wit employed. It&#39;s actually quite clever and amusing. You are just being a pain in the arse.

It&#39;s particularly sad when you post comments like I&#39;m the forum bitch. Try to get some self respect. The big boys are laughing at you, not with you.

Cheers

JimF

Um... I dont see why dawn would have been pissed off. Cause I know for a FACT that I gave him credit. Anyways, sigs are free to use. I dont really mind if people copy all of my sigs and put it on their website. Anyways, I did give credit for the sigs that I used from other people. I just put the latest 5 people I used sigs from. But after awile, people stoped giving me verifieds and the verifieds section was down. So I took down the credit area. I did get an e-mail a while ago, I would give credit but I want to protect his e-mail... [/b][/quote]
Sorry could you try saying that in English.

I distinctly remember the debate (for lack of a better word) between you and Dawn. As I recall you did eventually give credit, only after being shamed into doing so.

Indeed didn&#39;t Dawn, one of the most prolific posters of games here, leave as a direct result of this. Basically sick and tired of you stealing the sigs, without giving credit to your source.

Are you familiar with the phrase. "Methinks he doth protest too much". If not then ask your English Teacher.

Cheers

JimF

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by JimF+15 February 2003 - 17:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JimF @ 15 February 2003 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 01:50
<!--QuoteBegin--JimF@15 February 2003 - 16:38
NeoS

We remember that you posted all of those sigs. In fact didn&#39;t dawn get pissed of with you because most of them were copied from Dawn&#39;s post. Indeed you then placed them on your wee website. I remember you trying to tout it as the new verified section.

As I recall dawn didn&#39;t object to you stealing them, just that you didn&#39;t acknowledge someone else&#39;s work.

I see your new game is trying to become popular by spamming. What you seem not to realise is that when Martha does it there is a degree of wit employed. It&#39;s actually quite clever and amusing. You are just being a pain in the arse.

It&#39;s particularly sad when you post comments like I&#39;m the forum bitch. Try to get some self respect. The big boys are laughing at you, not with you.

Cheers

JimF

Um... I dont see why dawn would have been pissed off. Cause I know for a FACT that I gave him credit. Anyways, sigs are free to use. I dont really mind if people copy all of my sigs and put it on their website. Anyways, I did give credit for the sigs that I used from other people. I just put the latest 5 people I used sigs from. But after awile, people stoped giving me verifieds and the verifieds section was down. So I took down the credit area. I did get an e-mail a while ago, I would give credit but I want to protect his e-mail...

I distinctly remember the debate (for lack of a better word) between you and Dawn. As I recall you did eventually give credit, only after being shamed into doing so.

Indeed didn&#39;t Dawn, one of the most prolific posters of games here, leave as a direct result of this. Basically sick and tired of you stealing the sigs, without giving credit to your source.

Are you familiar with the phrase. "Methinks he doth protest too much". If not then ask your English Teacher.

Cheers

JimF [/b][/quote]
Um... What are you talking about :huh:
I swear I dont know what yer talkin about...

Cause I know right after I created the site, I copied all of dawns games, and then gave credit.

krome
02-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru+15 February 2003 - 17:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 15 February 2003 - 17:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -JimF@15 February 2003 - 17:00

NeoS

Cheers

JimF

Cheers

JimF

Cause I know right after I created the site, I copied all of dawns games, and then gave credit. [/b][/quote]

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by krome+15 February 2003 - 17:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krome @ 15 February 2003 - 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -NeoShoyru@15 February 2003 - 17:06

Originally posted by -JimF@15 February 2003 - 17:00

NeoS

Cheers

JimF

Cheers

JimF

Cause I know right after I created the site, I copied all of dawns games, and then gave credit.
[/b][/quote]
You just posted a blank message you spammer&#33; Well, your not really spamming. Your just flaming... Well, not really flaming either. Anyways, you posted a blank message... Ya.. You could have at least posted a secret message or something...

J'Pol
02-16-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 01:23
I knew yer name but I dont remember you posted verifieds... Oh well, anyways, I posted more games then dawn did... I would give a link but I cant... BTW, where is dawn... Maybe ever since the verifieds were gone, he did suicide&#33;
What is that post supposed to be.

You showed disrespect to a valued current member of the forum, for no good reason. Your off-hand manner was appaling

You then demonstrated disrespect for a previous verified poster, of great standing..

You used to be a Dawn wannabee. You are now a FunkyC wannabee.

It&#39;s really rather sad.

Cheers

JimF

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by JimF+15 February 2003 - 17:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JimF @ 15 February 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 01:23
I knew yer name but I dont remember you posted verifieds... Oh well, anyways, I posted more games then dawn did... I would give a link but I cant... BTW, where is dawn... Maybe ever since the verifieds were gone, he did suicide&#33;

You showed disrespect to a valued current member of the forum, for no good reason. Your off-hand manner was appaling

You then demonstrated disrespect for a previous verified poster, of great standing..

Cheers

JimF [/b][/quote]
Hey, maybe I still am a Dawn wanabee...Hes the one who inspired me to createing a site with some verifieds. So hes like my idol. Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday. Except, FC&#39;s spam is alright with this forum and mine arn&#39;t, even though are posts are exactly the same... Well, the posts that are only " :lol: " and only " :D "

J'Pol
02-16-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru+16 February 2003 - 02:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 16 February 2003 - 02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -JimF@15 February 2003 - 17:19
<!--QuoteBegin--NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 01:23

Cheers

JimF
Hey, maybe I still am a Dawn wanabee...Hes the one who inspired me to createing a site with some verifieds. So hes like my idol. Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday. Except, FC&#39;s spam is alright with this forum and mine arn&#39;t, even though are posts are exactly the same... Well, the posts that are only " :lol: " and only " :D " [/b][/quote]
Are you losing the plot.

Your posts seem to be more and more deranged.

You are a pale shadow of Dawn.

You aren&#39;t even in the same league as FunkyC.

The fact that you say stupid things like

"Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday"

only goes to prove that you are, at best, delusional.

To be honest it would probably be best if we were to stop this. You clearly need professional help. Perhaps you should speak to an adult. For preference one you know and trust.

You clearly should spend some time in the real world. You are not the Forum Bitch. That is simply sad attention seeking behaiour.

Cheers

JimF

Mivaro
02-16-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 02:23
Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday. Except, FC&#39;s spam is alright with this forum and mine arn&#39;t, even though are posts are exactly the same... Well, the posts that are only " :lol: " and only " :D "
Don&#39;t compare yourself with FC, he has the humour you&#39;re missing....... :lol:

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:41 AM
HEY&#33; WHAT THE F*CK&#33; I NEVER STARTED THIS TOPIC&#33;

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by JimF+15 February 2003 - 17:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JimF @ 15 February 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 02:23

Originally posted by -JimF@15 February 2003 - 17:19
<!--QuoteBegin--NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 01:23

Cheers

JimF
Hey, maybe I still am a Dawn wanabee...Hes the one who inspired me to createing a site with some verifieds. So hes like my idol. Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday. Except, FC&#39;s spam is alright with this forum and mine arn&#39;t, even though are posts are exactly the same... Well, the posts that are only " :lol: " and only " :D "
Are you losing the plot.

Your posts seem to be more and more deranged.

You are a pale shadow of Dawn.

You aren&#39;t even in the same league as FunkyC.

The fact that you say stupid things like

"Anyways, im already past an FC wanabee. I could spam better then FC anyday"

only goes to prove that you are, at best, delusional.

To be honest it would probably be best if we were to stop this. You clearly need professional help. Perhaps you should speak to an adult. For preference one you know and trust.

You clearly should spend some time in the real world. You are not the Forum Bitch. That is simply sad attention seeking behaiour.

Cheers

JimF [/b][/quote]
Did you notice that someone posted a new topic in my name?

J'Pol
02-16-2003, 01:53 AM
To the relevant mod.

Agreed.

Bender
02-16-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 02:41
HEY&#33; WHAT THE F*CK&#33; I NEVER STARTED THIS TOPIC&#33;
I&#39;m going to teach you two new words, Neo:
&#39;Sour&#39; and &#39;Loser&#39;.

KinkoStinky
02-16-2003, 02:18 AM
About what? About whats been said between me and JimF or about you think im lieing about not creating this topic?

Bender
02-16-2003, 05:56 AM
Neo, it&#39;s about you lying ALL the time... :rolleyes:
We BELIEVE you didn&#39;t start this topic,
We BELIEVE you didn&#39;t abuse the Shuttle crew and their relatives.
We BELIEVE you are normal.
We BELIEVE you weren&#39;t trying to take over the chat.
We BELIEVE you aren&#39;t spamming or postwhoring.
We BELIEVE you are still a virgin.
We BELIEVE that you BELIEVE anything you BELIEVE we BELIEVE.
We BELIEVE you&#39;re YOU.
We BELIEVE in NEO.
We BELIEVE in YOU.
BELIEVE.
BELIEVE.
:)

disenchanted
02-16-2003, 06:09 AM
Hey Jim, don&#39;t waste your time with this one....

"I Never feed trolls and I don&#39;t read spam"
- Weird Al - All About The Pentiums

disenchanted
02-16-2003, 06:11 AM
Hey Neo,
fuck off and follow the white rabbit n&#39; stuff.....