PDA

View Full Version : This Place Is Looking Like A Pig Stye!



FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 12:32 PM
:angry: Or I am grounding you!!! :angry:

Need to merge some threads together and fix this problem of people triple posting...look in here some guy triple posting about best movie of the year. :angry:


Show some respect for the place some of us live!!! :P :P :P


FLAME ON!!! B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 12:39 PM
:D Actually I am starting to like it.....a little chaos is not so bad. :D

vegeta
02-16-2003, 03:09 PM
this thread fully shows that u want to become a mod.

if u want to become one :rolleyes: just ask for it. ;)

dont mix 10 sentences and try to tell.

man i went too long dont take it as a abuse :P :D :lol:

DataMore
02-16-2003, 03:57 PM
Actually if we had more rooms, people would know exactly where to post and wouldn't be posting around every section of the damn board.

So my suggestion still stands:

MOVIE room, MUSIC room, GAMES room, SOFTWARE room, HARDWARE room. ;)

:D Then there wouldn't be a need for more mods and they could still be lazy all the time! :D

"The Avatar Man"
02-16-2003, 04:02 PM
yeah but with funky around we would also need the following rooms.
arkansas goat loving competition room
postwhores anonymous room
colt 45 24/7 room
masterbate for peace room
masterbate for war room
masterbate for anna kornokova(sorry about spelling) room
masterbate for anna's lollypop room
etc.etc.....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@16 February 2003 - 10:57
:D Then there wouldn't be a need for more mods and they could still be lazy all the time! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

El_Jefe
02-16-2003, 04:02 PM
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the current board errors are preventing some of us from accomplishing some functions, ie. merge,move, split.

"The Avatar Man"
02-16-2003, 04:03 PM
masterbate while dreaming of being a mod room :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by El_Jefe@16 February 2003 - 11:02
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the current board errors are preventing some of us from accomplishing some functions, ie. merge,move, split.
:D I know...we just like picking on ya. :D

jetje
02-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@16 February 2003 - 15:57
Actually if we had more rooms, people would know exactly where to post and wouldn't be posting around every section of the damn board.

So my suggestion still stands:

MOVIE room, MUSIC room, GAMES room, SOFTWARE room, HARDWARE room. ;)

:D Then there wouldn't be a need for more mods and they could still be lazy all the time! :D
;) ;) you'd be suprised, more chances for wrong placed posts. Probably wrongly posted will increase.
It's quite simply to figure that out. I room, no wrong placed topics, from the moment you ad a room you can place a topic wrong the more rooms you have the bigger the chance is it's wrong ;) sad but true :lol:

DataMore
02-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Let's say you're a noob with a Windows problem, a video card problem, a game problem and some obvious software questions.
In what section of the board would you place them?

This is how the noob would think:

Well it is not About our website and this Forum.
Nope, it isn't Filesharing either.
The Guestroom is obviously just for guests.
It is not Kazaa Lite Related.
There it is, I'll just post all my questions in General Problems and Questions.

Then, with all the other noobs thinking the same way, they all post their similar questions in the same section.

But then the noobs start thinking:

Damn, at this rate my questions will never be answered!
I'll just post around the same thing over and over and wait until someone answers. Hmmmm, that Offtopic sure comes in handy. :D

You see, if you don't specify a board section it will tend to clog up with questions that will soon be left behind and people will ask them over and over.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@16 February 2003 - 11:29
Let's say you're a noob with a Windows problem, a video card problem, a game problem and some obvious software questions.
In what section of the board would you place them?

This is how the noob would think:

Well it is not About our website and this Forum.
Nope, it isn't Filesharing either.
The Guestroom is obviously just for guests.
It is not Kazaa Lite Related.
There it is, I'll just post all my questions in General Problems and Questions.

Then, with all the other noobs thinking the same way, they all post their similar questions in the same section.

But then the noobs start thinking:

Damn, at this rate my questions will never be answered!
I'll just post around the same thing over and over and wait until someone answers. Hmmmm, that Offtopic sure comes in handy. :D

You see, if you don't specify a board section it will tend to clog up with questions that will soon be left behind and people will ask them over and over.
:D I am buying this man a beer...the MODS need to listen to us...the people!!! :D

jetje
02-16-2003, 04:56 PM
You would be suprised by the n00bs.


But then the noobs start thinking:

Damn, at this rate my questions will never be answered!
I'll just post around the same thing over and over and wait until someone answers. Hmmmm, that Offtopic sure comes in handy. 

this problem will always occur. We can't make rooms for all possible problems. Although we will listen to all that is saying. but 1st we have to make the verifieds back up. Maybe then we get those rooms FC wants.
BTW FC, think mods are still one of the people ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by jetje@16 February 2003 - 11:56
this problem will always occur. We can't make rooms for all possible problems. Although we will listen to all that is saying. but 1st we have to make the verifieds back up. Maybe then we get those rooms FC wants.
BTW FC, think mods are still one of the people ;)
:D Always will be buddy. :D


Ands what is up with them verified rooms.....whats the word?

Energizer_God
02-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@16 February 2003 - 16:57
Actually if we had more rooms, people would know exactly where to post and wouldn't be posting around every section of the damn board.

So my suggestion still stands:

MOVIE room, MUSIC room, GAMES room, SOFTWARE room, HARDWARE room. ;)

:D Then there wouldn't be a need for more mods and they could still be lazy all the time! :D
Don't forget FC's room too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Energizer_God
02-16-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by jetje@16 February 2003 - 17:56
You would be suprised by the n00bs.


But then the noobs start thinking:

Damn, at this rate my questions will never be answered!
I'll just post around the same thing over and over and wait until someone answers. Hmmmm, that Offtopic sure comes in handy.*

this problem will always occur. We can't make rooms for all possible problems. Although we will listen to all that is saying. but 1st we have to make the verifieds back up. Maybe then we get those rooms FC wants.
BTW FC, think mods are still one of the people ;)
How about a Newbie only Question room that says read your FAQ's first

and a Bathroom :lol: :lol: :lol:

vegeta
02-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@16 February 2003 - 16:57

:D Then there wouldn't be a need for more mods and they could still be lazy all the time! :D
you r absolutly right B)

Spindulik
02-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 February 2003 - 13:32
...This Place Is Looking Like A Pig Stye...

Need to merge some threads together...
Becoming more like a quagmire.

Which reminds me. Could anyone here post a picture of a 'quagmire' somewhere in this forum? (When I was a kid, my parents always told me that my room looked like a quagmire, but I never new what one realy looked like).