PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Supposed To Do...

ninjamonkey
12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
what are you supposed to do when you are banned from a forum and you have no idea why? and then, when you create a new account and explain your situation, they delete your post and dont answer your question? i mean i seriously have no idea why i was banned other than that io posted a thread 3 times but that was only because the other 2 were deleted and mod never said why they were deleted and i thought my internet was acting srewy.

bigboab
12-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ninjamonkey@15 December 2003 - 15:04
what are you supposed to do when you are banned from a forum and you have no idea why? and then, when you create a new account and explain your situation, they delete your post and dont answer your question? i mean i seriously have no idea why i was banned other than that io posted a thread 3 times but that was only because the other 2 were deleted and mod never said why they were deleted and i thought my internet was acting srewy.
I suggest you PM the mod and ask him/her. If you dont know why, how are we expected to know?

Snee
12-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Who and where were you?

Alucard1475
12-15-2003, 03:24 PM
I&#39;ve been banned on some other forum for 5 months and I never got it explained why. I actually never posted to be banned :huh: Thank you Asta <_<

ninjamonkey
12-15-2003, 09:56 PM
i would PM or email a mod, but both the email and PM functions on the forum were disabled so i have no way of contacting them other than emailign the general "contact us" link or creating a new username and posting. i made a new username and i asked why i was banend and they just deleted it and didnt reply. its a music forum. its really weird cause i didnt even post any controversial things.

ibelledthecat
12-16-2003, 12:58 AM
yur dad must have killed the mods uncules sons sons daughters neighbours bestfriend .
so now he is coming after u for revenge . :rolleyes:

fkdup74
12-16-2003, 01:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bujub22
12-16-2003, 01:30 AM
go to the library and use there cpu and go back to were you were at and :angry: e-mail the hell out of them till they reply back :ph34r: