PDA

View Full Version : Palmbutler

nincompoop
02-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Does any of you know palmbutler??
I saw it bye "accident" in a shop here in denmark in mid-january...and I had to have one instantly, because it was everything I was looking for to become the ultimative "couch-potatoe" :D ...
It makes connection between pc and tv easy, such you can watch/hear downloaded files on your stereo or tv if you like...I have over 200+ movies and many many mp3īs and was annoyed that I had to go to my pc to change what I was watching/hearing...
with this palmbutler I can watch movies, hear mp3s, watch internet, see photos on every tv I have via remote-control, without ever having to go to my pc..
Iīm using it every day and must admit, I think Iīm in love with product :P B)

The reason why I share this is, that this is actually one of the best things I have ever bought to my computer..
the second reason was, I thought that I canīt be the only one in need of such device...

I write this topic here in the lounge because itīs not really kazzalite realated and itīs not a generel problem (hope itīs okay) <_<

BEFORE the flaming begins... I just want to say...I have NO association with producer of palmbutler and NO I donīt make money out of this&#33;...Iīm really really just happy to have stumbled over this and hoping that others have the same opinion :P :D :)
(but I donīt know if itīs avaible outside denmark) ;)
I just downloaded a software update and saw that they have a english descreption:
www.palmbutler.dk

regards Mr.M

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:23 PM
:D I just went to the site...looks nice.But there are no dealers in the United States or United Kingdom. :(

How much does it cost anyways?

nincompoop
02-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 February 2003 - 17:23
:D I just went to the site...looks nice.But there are no dealers in the United States or United Kingdom. :(

How much does it cost anyways?
yeah, I just saw that too ;) ....sorry if I were "letting you on" :)

I bought mine in january and paid 1.900 DKR,,,,I think itīs about 165Ģ....

Itīs a little bit"steap"...but with all my movies and music and the fact that Iīm trying to merge with my sofa...makes it worth a while - for me anyway :P :P :P

regards Mr.M

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by nincompoop@16 February 2003 - 11:39
Itīs a little bit"steap"...but with all my movies and music and the fact that Iīm trying to merge with my sofa...makes it worth a while - for me anyway :P :P :P

regards Mr.M
:lol: :lol: :lol: