PDA

View Full Version : Bf 1942?

ThunderStorm
02-16-2003, 04:32 PM
hey guys,

i recently downloaded Battlefield_1942.CD1.FLT.ShareReactor.bin and FLT-BFD2.bin , converted the first one to an .iso, and burned it to the cd. then when i try to install it, i get a bunch of different erors. One relating to the medium (wtf is that) and the wrong .cab file. Then, i went over to best buy to check out how much it was cuz i was going to go ahead and buy it, then i realized that it said the game came with only one disc. Is best buy wrong, or am i doing something wrong.please, anyone who has gotten these files to work tell me how,

tanks alot,

Thunder

BROCKSTER
02-16-2003, 04:36 PM
why post 4 times?????? <_<

marty
02-16-2003, 04:41 PM
I downloaded the same discs and burned them, and got loads of errors when installing....i ignored the errors and the game worked....except sometimes it would crash to the desktop when loading a level.

The downloads are probably corrupted, though as it turns out there are loads of bugs in the game.....crashing to the desktop being one of them.

I&#39;m sure they&#39;re wrong saying the game is only on one CD.

I think there is a patch to fix some of the bugs, though from what i&#39;ve heard some still need fixing.

bettisfan
02-17-2003, 04:27 AM
It took me 4 different times to download these two discs. Finnally after several different tries I finally got a set that had 0 errors and the game works flawlessly. Go to www.fasttrackcentral.com and find their veriffied games in a can and use the links from there. Took me a few tries but finally got them.

ThunderStorm
02-17-2003, 08:06 AM
thanks guys

nectros
02-20-2003, 05:08 AM
the game is 2 discs, I bought the game about 2 months ago. but the new add-on disc, Road to Rome is only 1 disc. and there is a bug that crashes to the desktop at anytime during the game, it has something to do with Sound card drivers.....EAX to be exact, the game dev&#39;s knmow about it and are working to resolve the prob.....