PDA

View Full Version : Confession Time

MediaSlayer
12-18-2003, 07:49 AM
i know this thread will probably sink like a rock, but i think it's needed. here is where you can confess your other forum usernames(other, fake accounts) without being attacked(at least not severely). i only have mediaslayer, i don't have any other accounts. but i know for a fact there are plenty of posters, especially in the lounge, who are using other accounts. so fess up, it might make you feel better, it might be good for a laugh, and being honest about it might be better, cuz one day the mods might call you on it anyway.

and now, we shall see if anyone has the balls to post here :gunsmile:

sparsely
12-18-2003, 07:54 AM
I have a clone, but it does not belong to me.....
:o scary, eh?

ScotchGuy
12-18-2003, 07:54 AM
I accidently committed a hit and run, the guy fucking came out of nowhere! I was drunk anyway, I couldn't stick around, I'd get in a DUII and a charge for murder. I found out on the news later that night that someone had died where I hit him, I knew it was me. :( God, I feel so bad, I hope I don't go to hell, I don't know what to do. :(

EDIT: SHIT! Why didn't anyone say something, I didn't know this was for multiple accounts, I only read the title.

ang3968
12-18-2003, 07:56 AM
I have the balls to post in here.... ;)

but no other nick....

I could make up one tho if ya want me too..... :D

Honey
12-18-2003, 07:56 AM
hiya MS... http://honey.funkychickz.co.uk/hug.gif

Im just me... nothin more... nothin less!.. :)

MediaSlayer
12-18-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Sparsely@18 December 2003 - 07:54
I have a clone, but it does not belong to me.....
:o scary, eh?
at first i thought that was one of your accounts, until later you said it wasn't, and i believed you. i had a clone on soulseek, and some of the more famous members get clones all the time, and i myself have used them maliciously on soulseek, but not in the klf room or any rooms where you guys hang out, it was in a room that most of you probably don't go. i didn't feel bad at all, there's always wars on soulseek, and fighting. but on this board i behave alot, because you can't get banned on soulseek(i have seen people threaten murder, and they were not banned) whereas here you can get banned. that's why i only have mediaslayer on here.

Monkeee
12-18-2003, 08:11 AM
i killed a man......... :ph34r:

brotherdoobie
12-18-2003, 08:26 AM
I piss my pants when I think of clouds.

Peace brotherdoobie

camille
12-18-2003, 08:29 AM
I'm only using one account and name in this forum. Either way, I can't get any benefits if I'm "incognito".

sparsely
12-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@18 December 2003 - 07:26

Peace brotherdoobie
excitement, or fear?

brotherdoobie
12-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Sparsely+18 December 2003 - 03:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely @ 18 December 2003 - 03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@18 December 2003 - 07:26

Peace brotherdoobie
excitement, or fear? [/b][/quote]
Laughter.

Peace brotherdoobie

MediaSlayer
12-18-2003, 08:47 AM
oh i forgot to add, this forum has gone down a few times since i&#39;ve been a member and at least one time it would allow you to log in under your normal name, so alot of people had different names and passwords on the temp forum.

my names on the temp phorum were: big_penis_for_no_reason, and cyriac
i had others, but i forgot them