PDA

View Full Version : Moh_aa Crack

DeanO
12-18-2003, 02:11 PM
Ive d/l the Iso's of Medal Of Honour Allied Assault....Yet the crack wont work as it is unable to locate a .dll file named System86

could someone kindly help me out at all please

Thanks

tHe LiNk
12-18-2003, 02:38 PM
We need to know your system specs (including OS), the exact error and where it happens.

EDIT: Actually, i just looked in my medal of honor directory and the system86.dll is in there. Are you sure you're placing the crack correctly.

DeanO
12-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Ok ill explain i used WIN ISO to basiclly open the files ive then extracted each disk (MOHAA_CD1 in a folder, MOHAA_CD2 also in a seperate folder)

I then Double click the set up icon in the MOHAA_CD1 folder it then goes through its Install routine until it comes to the part asking for the CD Key number...id then double click the Crack icon in the MOHAA_CD2 folder....and then this error appears

"The application has failed to start because System86.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem."

from then i click Ok and can go no further. :unsure:

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 04:08 PM
you need to copy the mohaa.exe (thats the name for the crack i think) and paste it in the folder where u installed mohaa aa

DeanO
12-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Im unable to Install it as it ask's for the CDKEY Number. i wrote that in my last post

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:09
Im unable to Install it as it ask's for the CDKEY Number. i wrote that in my last post
wtf...you havent even installed the shit and you're asking y the crack wont work?????????????????????????????

The crack is for after you installed the game, not to get you past teh cd keys.

judgeofallandnothing
12-18-2003, 04:45 PM
wtf.. u dont double click the crack unless u finished installing

DeanO
12-18-2003, 04:46 PM
The concept of the message was why the Crack gives the error System86.dll

the only reason i mentioned CDKEY is because im unable to use the crack until ive installed the software....now i cant install the software because it asks for a CD Key Number.

dont start gettin all shirty over your mistake

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@18 December 2003 - 16:45
wtf.. u dont double click the crack unless u finished installing
:lol: :lol: :lol: and then he writes about how it was my "mistake"

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:46
the only reason i mentioned CDKEY is because im unable to use the crack until ive installed the software....
sooooo.....you do know that u cant use the crack until you've installed the software.....THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?

DeanO
12-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Ive d/l the Iso's of Medal Of Honour Allied Assault....Yet the crack wont work as it is unable to locate a .dll file named System86

Thanks

Thats my first post (i.e the Topic and meaning of my post)...I dont see nothing about me telling people how to use a CD-KEY in MOHAA

THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?

Why post a topic on "how" to use "it" (it being CD-KEY)

on my first post point out where i state "Heres how to use the CDKEY"

:D

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by DeanO@18 December 2003 - 16:56

Thanks

Thats my first post (i.e the Topic and meaning of my post)...I dont see nothing about me telling people how to use a CD-KEY in MOHAA

THEN WHY POST A TOPIC ON SAYING HOW YOU CANT USE IT?

Why post a topic on "how" to use "it" (it being CD-KEY)

on my first post point out where i state "Heres how to use the CDKEY"

:D
huh? somebody want to explain what he is saying? your post was about how you cant use the crack not the cd key....and if you were to ask how to use teh cd keys, you deserver to get smack in the face :lol:

tHe LiNk
12-18-2003, 05:53 PM
You'll need to get a serial number and enter it, (search google for a site, we cant tell you it here). Then, after the installation you need to overrite mohaa.exe in the Ea games/MOHAA/ directory with the crack on the cd.

raiserblade2003
12-18-2003, 10:38 PM
most of they release of mohaa have a cd keys w/ it or a key generator. and i told him to overwrite the crack but he told me not to get "shirty" over something that was my mistake :blink: