PDA

View Full Version : Jackson

dwightfry
12-18-2003, 07:06 PM
There is an Audiotape of the father saying stuff like. "Everything is going to a certain plan..." "There is no way I lose. I've checked inside out. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever. June (His ex-wife) will lose [custody of her son].... and Michaels career will be over"

Only the father was making the accusations until the boy was drugged with sodium amytal at a dental office. Under this drug people are very sugestable. People on this drug will say things that are blatantly untrue, and will cause false memories.

Read the article. It's very long, but at least you'll know what went on behind the scenes. There is just too much to explain.

SOURCE (http://www.steveharvey.com/michaeljackson.htm)

Plain text version (http://members.aol.com/mjnfc/pageone.html)

kAb
12-18-2003, 11:29 PM
bs..

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121803_jacko.pdf

seven counts of child molestation.

face it, the pedophile is guilty :nuke:

far
12-19-2003, 12:56 AM
PISS OF KAB!!...THEY AINT GOT A SHIT ON HIM!!....this whole madness is motivated by revenge and money!Those who think he is guilty are brainwashed by the media!

I recomend everyone to read this article before giving false accusations about him.
Was MJ framed? (http://www.steveharvey.com/michaeljackson.htm)

kAb
12-19-2003, 02:36 AM
lol calm down.

read the other thread too.

ilw
12-19-2003, 10:46 AM
Is there a plain text version somewhere?

I would like to read the article however, whoever runs the website is an idiot, why save a mostly text article as gif picture files? Its over 7MB, and being on a 56k modem thats a 1/2 hour wait if i don't do anything else on the internet.

blade1356uk
12-19-2003, 11:12 AM
What I cannot understand if he has been charged & awaiting trial,how the hell does he get out of the USA & come to the UK,we have just lost 2 children to a murdering scumbag Ian Huntley,it is a little insensative for Jackson to come to our country when this trial has just finished,When Jackson was accused way back in the early 90s & a pay off was made ,he should have stopped kid's staying over at his ranch then this would not have happened,he was a great entertainer all through his career but this has been a bomb waiting to go off for years.If he is guilty then he should pay for his crime,but if he is not he should look after his own kids & leave others alone.

dwightfry
12-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kAb@18 December 2003 - 17:29
bs..

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121803_jacko.pdf

seven counts of child molestation.

face it, the pedophile is guilty :nuke:
Did you read the article?

And what does your post prove. They filed charges. So what? That doesn't mean anything. If somebody was guilty because charges were filed then there wouldn't be trials.

dwightfry
12-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ilw@19 December 2003 - 04:46
Is there a plain text version somewhere?

I would like to read the article however, whoever runs the website is an idiot, why save a mostly text article as gif picture files? Its over 7MB, and being on a 56k modem thats a 1/2 hour wait if i don't do anything else on the internet.
Here ya go (http://members.aol.com/mjnfc/pageone.html)

Chandler became increasingly volatile, making threats that alienated Jackson, Dave Schwartz and June Chandler Schwartz. In early July 1993, Dave Schwartz, who had been friendly with Chandler, secretly tape-recorded a lengthy telephone conversation he had with him.

Elsewhere on the tape, Chandler indicated he was prepared to move against Jackson: "It's already set," Chandler told Schwartz. "There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it. Everything's going according to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy [his attorney, Barry K. Rothman, presumably] is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can
do it. And I've given him full authority to do that."

Chandler then predicted what would, in fact, transpire six weeks later: "And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I've checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]...and Michael's career will be over."

"Does that help [the boy]?" Schwartz asked.

"That's irrelevant to me," Chandler replied. "It's going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want."  "This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find," Chandler said in the recorded conversation with Schwartz. "All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's very smart, and he's hungry for the publicity."

adjective-noun-number
12-21-2003, 03:31 AM
I haven't read the article (I doubt it's relevant to my point) but how did GQ authenticate this audio tape? How does GQ know what Chandler sounds like from a taped phone call? You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.

Perhaps this Schwartz character just wants attention. You have to take into account that he waits till now to come out with this, why not during the first case? Since I haven't read the article I'm not sure I understand his involvement with the case, but your quotes imply to me that he married Chandler's ex-wife. Doesn't that cast a huge shadow of doubt over what he says?

And Steve Harvey sucks.

3RA1N1AC
12-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by adjective-noun-number@20 December 2003 - 19:31
You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.
yeah we could. he says "baby" and "toots" a lot, and he sounds like he's from hoboken.

everything i ever needed to know about sinatra, i learned from watching phil hartman (and to a lesser extent, joe piscopo). :lol:

blade1356uk
12-21-2003, 11:52 AM
MJ,Should be banned from leaving the USA,he is awaiting trial & I think it is disgusting David Blunkett MP is allowing him to come to the UK,all Childline groups have said he should not be allowed into our country & I totally agree & all the so called fans of MJ should be ashamed 400 or so called fans & family are going to his ranch to show support,the child involved in this is being persecuted,what will these family & fans say if MJ is found guilty,they should hang there heads in shame.

3RA1N1AC
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
if he's found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious.

adjective-noun-number
12-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@21 December 2003 - 12:16
if he's found innocent, will you hang your head in shame?  just curious.
Is your username an allusion to the band Brainiac? Because that would be cool :)

3RA1N1AC
12-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Y35. H07 5347 C4N7 517 D0WN.

but there's also an SNL skit where tom arnold plays a supervillain named Brainiac who's got an enormous brain and no super-powers to speak of. "why are you called Brainiac?" "cause i'm a brain maniac!"

dwightfry
12-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by adjective-noun-number@20 December 2003 - 21:31
I haven't read the article (I doubt it's relevant to my point) but how did GQ authenticate this audio tape? How does GQ know what Chandler sounds like from a taped phone call? You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.

Perhaps this Schwartz character just wants attention. You have to take into account that he waits till now to come out with this, why not during the first case? Since I haven't read the article I'm not sure I understand his involvement with the case, but your quotes imply to me that he married Chandler's ex-wife. Doesn't that cast a huge shadow of doubt over what he says?

And Steve Harvey sucks.
This isn't a new article. It was written in 1994.

-------------------------------------------------

Most people who think he is guilty thought he did it the first time.

This 'proves' (As much as an article can) that the first case was all about money.

The current accuser's mother attempted to charge somebody with sexual assualt a year ago. It was proven to be a lie, whether it was for attention, or money, it was still a lie.

So MJ has 2 accusations with 10 years in between them. One had motive to frame MJ, the other has a history of accusing innocent people. They had several other "victims" come forward after the first accusation, and they were ALL proven to be lies. And even after 10 years, there still hasn't been a single credible victim to come forward.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Schwartz wants attention?!?!?!

Dave Schwartz is the boys step father, are you saying that if the boy was being molested, the step father wouldn't care, and actually try to allow it to go on by making a phony tape of the father admitting that it's all extortion?!?!?

No...it doesn't cast any doubt, it just proves my point more.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you stop following the HYPE of the idea that MJ is guilty and look at the big picture.....you have to realize something isn't right. No credible witnesses. A pedophile takes a 10 year break, while still openly sharing that he has kids sleep in his bed?!?!? The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn't mollest him....and THEN MJ decided to get touchy feely 2 days later?!?!?!? None of it makes any sense.

adjective-noun-number
12-21-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by dwightfry@21 December 2003 - 14:26
The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn't mollest him.
When was this? Did I miss something?

I was lead to believe they were married because they are both named Schwartz.

Steve Harvey still sucks.

How were the womans other accusations "proven a lie"? Unless she confessed a court can't prove anything.

dwightfry
12-21-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number+21 December 2003 - 08:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adjective&#045;noun&#045;number &#064; 21 December 2003 - 08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dwightfry@21 December 2003 - 14:26
The current accuser goes on national TV saying that MJ doesn&#39;t mollest him.
When was this? Did I miss something?

I was lead to believe they were married because they are both named Schwartz.

Steve Harvey still sucks.

How were the womans other accusations "proven a lie"? Unless she confessed a court can&#39;t prove anything. [/b][/quote]
I didn&#39;t catch the step father thing, but yeah, you are right. I edited my last post.

The current accuser was the boy that was on that MJ british documentory last year. The first alleged act of mollestation occured on Feb 9th. 2 days AFTER that interview aired.

The police just have to find a mistake in her story. For example, just a couple of weeks ago a woman claimed she was raped by 3 men behind a grocery store a few blocks away from my house. Her story didn&#39;t add up and she was never seen on the security camera&#39;s. It was proven to be a lie. The case was closed.

far
12-21-2003, 03:04 PM
if he&#39;s found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious

Many people will&#33;...Anyone who thinks he is guilty are just ignorant and dont look at the whole picture,But only one side of the story...They are brainwashed by the media..I have yet to see a positive program or news about MJ on any channel...And thats cause positive news about him dont sell..and doesnt get their ratings up..They play that video of him in handcuffs over and over again...Like he already is guilty..I have said it before..The first thing u do after ur son tells u he was molested..any normal parent would first beat the hell out of him and then call the cops on him..But in this case she went to straight to Tom Sneddon .the man who handled the case in 93.

blade1356uk
12-21-2003, 06:21 PM
Brainiac I do not need to hang my head in shame to nobody cos I have not messed with kids,like that pervert Jackson,Labotomy mean anything mate

blade1356uk
12-21-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by far@21 December 2003 - 15:04

if he&#39;s found innocent, will you hang your head in shame? just curious

Many people will&#33;...Anyone who thinks he is guilty are just ignorant and dont look at the whole picture,But only one side of the story...They are brainwashed by the media..I have yet to see a positive program or news about MJ on any channel...And thats cause positive news about him dont sell..and doesnt get their ratings up..They play that video of him in handcuffs over and over again...Like he already is guilty..I have said it before..The first thing u do after ur son tells u he was molested..any normal parent would first beat the hell out of him and then call the cops on him..But in this case she went to straight to Tom Sneddon .the man who handled the case in 93.
Far.Jackson even admitted to having kids in his bed,nothing to do with the media,is everyone wrong but him & his fickle fans.grow up

3RA1N1AC
12-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by blade1356uk@21 December 2003 - 10:21
Brainiac I do not need to hang my head in shame to nobody cos I have not messed with kids,like that pervert Jackson,Labotomy mean anything mate
so... the street only goes one way, and everyone who believes he&#39;s innocent ought to be ashamed if they&#39;re proven wrong...

... but you wouldn&#39;t admit your mistake, if you&#39;re proven wrong? sounds like you don&#39;t hold yourself to the strict standards that you hold MJ&#39;s fans to.

btw, you&#39;ve pulled a bait-and-switch on the shame issue. michael jackson&#39;s fans haven&#39;t molested any children either. well. most of them haven&#39;t, i&#39;m sure. is shame to be reserved for child molesters, or for people having the wrong opinion of accused child molesters?

far
12-22-2003, 12:56 AM
blade1356uk ..U bring out some very retarded points...So ur too stupid to argue with...But Ill tell u this...What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children...He is just beeing honest about it.

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by far@22 December 2003 - 09:56
What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children..
Michael Jackson.

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by far@21 December 2003 - 23:56
What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children...
One who is mentally ill and doesn&#39;t see anything wrong with what he&#39;s doing.

I don&#39;t know enough about the Michael Jackson situation to guess at whether he is a paedophile or not, but I think it&#39;s safe to say he&#39;s not playing with a full deck of cards.

Alex H
12-22-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard+22 December 2003 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBastard @ 22 December 2003 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-far@22 December 2003 - 09:56
What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children..
Michael Jackson. [/b][/quote]
:D

So Michael Jackson has fans who support him. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Ok, he sang some cool tunes. I am assuming that these fans like his music. Why do they support him with issues in his personal life?

If the situation arose where an author was accused of murder, would you say "Well I like his writing, so I don&#39;t think he is guilty"?

Personally I&#39;m going to wait for the verdict, however some things should be taken into account:

* He was abused by his father (and we all know that the majority of child molesters were abused themselves).

* He has been accused of the same thing before ("But Alex, that never resultd in a conviction&#33;" So what? He did what all rich people do - throw money at the problem and it goes away. Another thing: Why Michael Jackson? Why paedophilia? Why not some other celebrity? I remember somthing about smoke coming from fires...

* He has very unusual relationships with children, including his own. (Baby and the balcony? "I share my bed with children")

* He is a total loonatic. Seriously. Look at the guy. Tell me he is not certifiably insane. True, bad dress sense is no reason to question his sanity (or is it?) but he has disfigured himself so much you have to wonder why he likes going under the knife so much. Cut your face up with a razor and you&#39;d be crazy, pay someone else to cut your face with a very sharp razor and you&#39;re a pop star&#33;

dwightfry
12-22-2003, 12:03 PM
* He was abused by his father (and we all know that the majority of child molesters were abused themselves).

True, but hundreds of thousands more people were abused by there father didn&#39;t become child molesters.

* He has been accused of the same thing before ("But Alex, that never resultd in a conviction&#33;" So what? He did what all rich people do - throw money at the problem and it goes away. Another thing: Why Michael Jackson? Why paedophilia? Why not some other celebrity? I remember somthing about smoke coming from fires...

Did you even read the article? I am getting fucking sick of this &#39;there&#39;s no smoke without fire&#39;. Yeah there is. It&#39;s called LYING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s not that hard to do, especially about a multi-millionare that does strange stuff. Why MJ? Pedophilia? Why not? He&#39;s an easy target. READ THE ARTICLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

* He has very unusual relationships with children, including his own. (Baby and the balcony? "I share my bed with children")

Guess what......There are 2 girls I used to baby sit. They would take naps with me, I may be sleeping on the couch and Amanda (Age 7) will cuddle next to me and put my arm around her, or god forbid, she takes a nap in my bed. OH MY GOD I&#39;M SICK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There isn&#39;t anything wrong with a kid falling asleep, it&#39;s not that unusual. If they are comfortable around an adult, they want them to be with them while they sleep. My mom took naps with the kids she baby sat all the time.

* He is a total loonatic. Seriously. Look at the guy. Tell me he is not certifiably insane. True, bad dress sense is no reason to question his sanity (or is it?) but he has disfigured himself so much you have to wonder why he likes going under the knife so much. Cut your face up with a razor and you&#39;d be crazy, pay someone else to cut your face with a very sharp razor and you&#39;re a pop star&#33;

He&#39;s nuts, no denying it, and not very smart either. He should have learned to back off the first time. But he doesn&#39;t see anything wrong with it so he didn&#39;t.

None of that is evidence, but they do have evidence that the last case was extortion. And they do know that the current accuser made false accusations against a secuirity gaurd a year ago. MJ may be crazy, but both accusers have a history of being decietful. And no pedophile would only molest 2 boys in a 10 year span. Where are the other victims/witnesses? The ones that don&#39;t have a history of dishonesty.

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by dwightfry@22 December 2003 - 21:03
READ THE ARTICLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

The article is shit. One of the most biased articles I&#39;ve ever read.

dwightfry
12-22-2003, 02:48 PM
So you think the whole thing is a lie?

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by dwightfry@22 December 2003 - 23:48
So you think the whole thing is a lie?
I think the guy&#39;s selling a book.

dwightfry
12-22-2003, 02:59 PM
what????

The article was written 9 years ago by a woman.

Well you know....that&#39;s a lot of smoke in that article....so there must be a fire. <_<

blade1356uk
12-22-2003, 04:32 PM
(Jackson Backs Out Of UK Trip)
Michael Jackson&#39;s trip to the UK has been thrown into doubt amid report&#39;s he has backed out.
Jackson was allowed to travel to promote his cd ,Number Ones,in Britain where it is selling better than in the USA,despite being on a £2million pound bail,charged with child sexual abuse.
New&#39;s of the planned "sneak in sneak out"Christmas trip has prompted a group of Labour MPs & a host of Child Welfare Groups to call for him to be banned from entering the UK.Putting pressure on Home Secretary David Blunkett.
Even his friend Uri Geller advised him not to come to the UK,fearing the media would tear him apart.
Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott questioned the desision of the US Authorities to allow Jackson to travel to the UK.
Mr Prescott told BBCs breakfast with Frost on Sunday.There is alway&#39;s a presumption that a man is innocent until proved guilty it&#39;s a pretty strong rule,but he added "I must confess I was a little suprised that someone in America can be released from their bail condition of not travelling abroad to promote a CD,saying it was important to hold the innocent until guily principle.

Alex H
12-23-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by dwightfry@22 December 2003 - 12:03

True, but hundreds of thousands more people were abused by there father didn&#39;t become child molesters.
Yes, but very few people who were NOT abused later become an abuser. The fac that he WAS abused makes him MORE likely to be an abuser.

Like FatBastard I read the article and dismissed it for the biased crap it is.

QUOTE&nbsp;

Guess what......There are 2 girls I used to baby sit. They would take naps with me, I may be sleeping on the couch and Amanda (Age 7) will cuddle next to me and put my arm around her, or god forbid, she takes a nap in my bed. OH MY GOD I&#39;M SICK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There isn&#39;t anything wrong with a kid falling asleep, it&#39;s not that unusual. If they are comfortable around an adult, they want them to be with them while they sleep. My mom took naps with the kids she baby sat all the time.

No there is nothing wrong with a kid falling asleep with you, cuddles etc. My issue is WTF is Michael Jackson doing babysitting?&#33;? Has he opened an agency or something? He&#39;s a pop star and he has random parents dropping their kids off for the weekend while they go on holidays?

If you or I were to act like he does with children (like the baby over the balcony) we would have Social Services around within hours to whip our kids off to a foster home.

QUOTE&nbsp;
* He is a total loonatic. Seriously. Look at the guy. Tell me he is not certifiably insane. True, bad dress sense is no reason to question his sanity (or is it?) but he has disfigured himself so much you have to wonder why he likes going under the knife so much. Cut your face up with a razor and you&#39;d be crazy, pay someone else to cut your face with a very sharp razor and you&#39;re a pop star&#33;&nbsp;

He&#39;s nuts, no denying it, and not very smart either. He should have learned to back off the first time. But he doesn&#39;t see anything wrong with it so he didn&#39;t.

So you still think he is a great person to trust your kids with? Most paedophile&#39;s don&#39;t see anything wrong with what they do. They justify their behaviour by saying "but they liked it". Everyone likes being physically stimulated, but when someone close to you, who isupposed to be looking out for YOUR interests mixes it up with their pleasure there is a problem, which is why many vicims of abuse are confused about the situation. Whether they liked it or not is not the issue. It&#39;s the fact that the adult is put in a position of trust, and has abused that trust.

Oh and 2 kids in 10 years. How many times have you heard about one person bring charges against a paedophile and then 6 months or 4 years later someone else comes out with similar charges.

Saying "He raped me," or "She made me touch her" are pretty fucking big things to say and many people can&#39;t handle saying them, especially when people tear shreds off them and attack their credibility. So some people NEVER come forward. He ma have abused 20 kids. If they don&#39;t come forward, we&#39;ll never know and peopl will continue to say "but it was only 2 acusation in 10 years". Would you want to be in that kid&#39;s position: half the world hates you for calling their hero a kiddie fiddler and the other half believing you so you&#39;ll tell them all the juicy bits? (Sad but true).

I&#39;m sure his fans trust him too, so they are also confused.

3RA1N1AC
12-23-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Alex H@22 December 2003 - 20:23
Saying "He raped me," or "She made me touch her" are pretty fucking big things to say and many people can&#39;t handle saying them, especially when people tear shreds off them and attack their credibility. So some people NEVER come forward. He ma have abused 20 kids. If they don&#39;t come forward, we&#39;ll never know and peopl will continue to say "but it was only 2 acusation in 10 years". Would you want to be in that kid&#39;s position: half the world hates you for calling their hero a kiddie fiddler and the other half believing you so you&#39;ll tell them all the juicy bits? (Sad but true).

I&#39;m sure his fans trust him too, so they are also confused.
the overriding priority of these threads about michael jackson seems to be the presumption of guilt. and it takes neither bravery nor honesty to make accusations. if you are going to accuse someone of a crime in america, then you very well OUGHT to have your credibility questioned-- the credibility of witnesses and evidence is the thing upon which american courts decide their cases.

MJ may be guilty or he may not be, but i certainly don&#39;t rule out the possibility that the child has been urged to tell lies. that is not a terribly far-fetched explanation, at all, at this point where no evidence has been revealed and it&#39;s known that the boy&#39;s family aren&#39;t unaccustomed to suing people over sexual abuse.

Alex H
12-23-2003, 08:51 AM
Well if you&#39;re stupid enough to leave you kid alone with Michael Jackson, you may be stupid enough to leave your kid with other weird people.

3RA1N1AC
12-23-2003, 12:16 PM
no, the mother actually sued a department store a few years ago, claiming that its security guards sexually assaulted her. &#39;course, what did she do, to be detained by the guards in the first place... shoplifting?

nowadays it is both common and likely in america that people make a career out of accusing & suing others, so it is not unfair at all to be suspicious of those who seem to be in the habit of suing. you can switch on just about any small claims court television show, and eventually see a petty con artist who turns out to have previously filed 10, 20, or 30 similar frivolous lawsuits against others.

masta.z
01-04-2004, 10:07 AM
my god dwightfry your a paedophile&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :P i personally believe MJ is innocent, what is wrong with sleeping in the same bed as a kid? nothing, having sex, yes, but sleeping is perfectably acceptable, it shows he wants to give people who have had less fortunate childhoods than most that he cares for them...is that such a terrible thing?

Masta.z&#33;

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

99shassan
01-04-2004, 02:30 PM
I personally don&#39;t think MJ did a thing like that, it is just because of the money. I wanna know, how big was this Ian Huntley thing in America? It was massive here in London and the rest of the UK.

far
01-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
And enrolled in a class and don?t know who the professor is,
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
Wanna be a part of a clique, don?t know who?s running it,
Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it?s killing me.
So many people in agony, this shouldn?t have to be,
Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
Peace of mind?s so hard to find.

Chorus
I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
What?s this madness all about
All this makes me wanna shout
You know it makes me wanna shout,
Throw my hands up and shout
What?s this madness all about
All this makes me wanna shout, c?mon now

Verse 2
Problems, complications and accusations
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
A war is taking place.
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we?re living.
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there?ll be no warning,
But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
We?re disconnected from love, we?re disrespecting each other
Whatever happened to protecting each other
Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
But the damage that you?ve done is gonna last forever.
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
Family values are contradicted.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I?ve had enough.

We should give this legend some respect while he is still alive&#33;