PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions About Winamp 5.0 And Kazaa

foot loose
12-19-2003, 01:19 AM
when im watching XRM TV (winamp 5.0) i see tex the top of the screen like 2/3 people r havin a convasation like there in a chat room or somthing :huh:
how do i join in and how do i turn it off???

and also i have 512 boardband connection so when im dl somthing off of kazaa and the dl speed is say 60kb/s winamp stops playing or goes jumpy. is their a way 2 stop kazaa from using so much bandwidith with out pauseing dl???... so 4 example kazaa is limited to using only half the bandwidth i have and the other half is used to watch broardband tv winamp etc.. :(

lightshow
12-19-2003, 01:26 AM
2/3 people r havin a convasation like there in a chat room or somthing

To get in on the chat you probably have to go to the person's website who is running the shoutcast stream. They probably have a chatroom or somethin. Try googling XRM TV and see if you can find their website. Chances are you can't turn it off though, its intergrated into the streaming video.

AndrewBarker
12-19-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by foot loose@19 December 2003 - 01:19
is their a way 2 stop kazaa from using so much bandwidith with out pauseing dl???... so 4 example kazaa is limited to using only half the bandwidth i have and the other half is used to watch broardband tv winamp etc.. :(
there is a progream called "Netlimiter" that can do this :)

foot loose
12-19-2003, 01:37 AM
Thank you my internet brothers/sisters :D